Fertile dares

Story Info
Her brother dares her to a glory hole.
839 words
3.63
32.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she stepped through the doorway she felt her heart flutter in anticipation of what awaited her in the dark building beyond. There was a faint buzzing sound coming from the walls, a sound which seemed to make her pulse quicken. With a deep breath, she steeled her resolve and stepped forward cautiously, hesitating at each corner for a few seconds before continuing her journey. The building was deserted and eerie in its emptiness. It took her a few moments to realize that she was standing in front of a large glory hole. Her heart raced as she took in the sight of the huge, gaping opening in the wall. She felt a chill run down her spine and her breathing began to quicken as a wave of nervousness swept over her. For a few moments, she was rooted to the spot, a mix of fear and excitement coursing through her veins. Finally, she wrestled herself away from the fear and stepped up to the glory hole. Her brother's dare echoed in her ears as she surveyed the large, dark space before her. He had presented her with the challenge that she could not back out of, and now here she was, on the brink of fulfilling it. With trembling hands she pulled off her clothes and let them fall to the ground. She gasped as a cold gust of air blew across her naked body, making her nipples stand erect in the cool breeze. She hesitantly stepped closer to the glory hole and spread her legs, allowing her pussy to be completely visible. Taking a deep breath and squeezing her eyes closed, she carefully leaned down and drew a single finger slowly across her pussy. She opened her eyes and began to write in bold lettering across her exposed flesh, 'I am Fertile'.

The sexual tension in the room became palpable as the words echoed in the empty room, reverberating even louder in her own mind as she faced the reality of her predicament. She trembled as she lay down, spreading her legs and opening them as far as she could, allowing the glory hole to encompass her body. She felt the cold ground beneath her and her aroused skin yearning for contact. She had a feeling of being exposed, vulnerable and scared all at the same time.

The minutes began to tick by and as time passed her mind began to wander. She had been through dares that were dangerous and perverse before, but this was the most daring yet. The thought of getting seeded filled her with both fear and excitement, and she began to fantasize about the possibility of becoming with child. Her brother had chosen a day during her most fertile period, and the thought of being filled with the seed of a stranger sent a ripple of pleasure through her body.

But as she lay in the dark room, she recognized the danger of the situation. The fear of her brother discovering she had broken his rule and sought protection, caused her fear to swell in her heart. She knew he would never allow her to use contraception and she was now at the mercy of fate.

The minutes ticked by, slowly but surely, and her mind was occupied with thoughts of possibilities and what-ifs. A hundred moments passed before her before she heard a faint noise coming from the glory hole. She peered through the darkness and felt a surge of heat wash over her as the first man slid slowly into view. He was tall and powerful, and his eyes were blazing with lust. His gaze remained locked on her as he inched closer and closer. Her cheeks flushed and her heart raced as she felt a strange stirring within her.

The man approached her and paused for a split second before gently pushing her legs further apart and positioning himself between them. She felt a wave of pleasure course through her body as his thick cock pressed against her clit, sending ripples of pleasure through her entire being. She pressed her head back, her lips parted and a deep moan escaped her lips.

The man began to pump his hips rhythmically, sending her pleasure levels soaring. She felt as though she was floating away as she clawed at the wall beneath her. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of the man's hot cum filling her up with warmth. Inside her a million tiny sperm cells were flipping and swimming around, searching for her egg. She shivered as she lay there exhausted and satisfied, her mind whirling with possibilities for the future.

Finally, the sixty minutes elapsed, and with a deep breath she slowly got to her feet. She took a deep, shuddering breath and stepped away from the glory hole, hoping against all odds that she hadn't just conceived a child. With one last look back, she pulled her clothes on and made her way back home, her brother's dare completed, even if the results weren't yet known.