Brother's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I barely restrained a gasp from the sight. All too soon the door to Peter's room clicked open without ceremony and in marched Jason.

"Don't take your hands of her tits on my account," he said and I watched un-amazed knowing how this was going to play out as Peter pretended the look of shock on his face and ignored Charlotte's puny struggles to get his hands,...yes the other hand had joined in to massage her breasts as well...,out of her blouse.

"It's only polite to share, she is a delicious morsel," Jason said leaning in to take Charlotte' lips with his. I remembered all too clearly the skill if those lips and could help my own reactions down below. That just increased my self-disgust.

I stared as they manipulated Charlotte to their own ends whispering lewd comments along the way. Soon they had her naked between them and were pumping into her from both ends.

Jason sat on the chair before the desk with Charlotte on his lap riding his cock while Peter leaned against the desk in front of her fondling her tits while she suckled at his cock.

I watched unable to tear my gaze away until they reached completion. Their own heavy breathings thankfully masking my own.

Then the door open to admit Matt.

***********

The bright light was blinding. I covered both eyes to protect myself from the glare. Arms reached out to pluck me off the floor where I lay slumped in a foetal position. I flinched at the contact assuming the worst.

"Shh..hh," whispered the deep soothing baritones of Rafe.

I instantly relaxed and went limp in his arms allowing him to rescue me. The patrons of this room had left long ago after providing me with a show I would not forget anytime soon if ever. Once again I was scared and what scarred me most was my own reaction to what they were doing. I could not help getting turned on so I refused to look on when Matt joined in the orgy and instead clamped my hands over my ears so I could not hear them at it.

I was sure school was well underway before they all one by one left the room. Peter was the first to leave right after Matt entered the room in fact. I guess he had classes to teach.

Matt was the last to leave and he escorted a very limp and exhausted Charlotte out with him. I knew only too well how she must have felt. That just intensified the sickening feeling at the pit of my stomach.

I turned my head from where it was buried in the corner where Rafe's neck met his shoulders and met his gaze head on. He had only a tender look of sympathy in his eyes. I think he really did understand what I was going through.

Two days ago he had overcome my mum and drove me back to the house to help me pack. We hadn't gone straight to his home as I had expected but instead he took me to the police. It was a special branch he told me. One where his friend worked.

I had unquestioningly repeated all that had happened to me and answered a never ending barrage if very personal questions after that.

Rafe had hugged me at the end if it all and whispered in my ear that he was proud of me that I had done well.

I had never ever had anyone say that to me my whole life and hearing him say it twisted loose something tight in my chest. I gave him my first free open smile since all this happened that day.

***********

After some hesitancy on Rafe's part he agreed to let me proceed as planned and attend my classes. I kept my gaze away from everyone else and managed to get through the next few classes unmolested but then the class I feared most was about to commence. I felt nervous and sweaty. I had skipped my meals today from sheer nerves so the light headed feeling I had was not helping.

Rafe was back in the surveillance truck watching me so I took some comfort in that I was not alone. Besides it was a class full of students and that should offer me some protection.

So I marched in and took my usual seat opened my book and kept my eyes glued to the book.

"I will have each of you come up to the front of the class here and read from this here book. It's a copy of the hand written original from Shakespeare so I want you to read this with all the emotions you can muster."

Just hearing his voice send chills down my spine. I turned my head slightly and caught Matt's knowing grin.

I quickly turned away lost in my own thoughts so that when my name was finally called I moved to the front like an auto man and found cold cool hands enveloping my arms and guiding me to the desk. I was positioned in front of the text and told authoritatively to read.

I saw the letters on the book before me leap and jump out of place and felt my breathing quicken into heavy gasps. A chair screeched to my side as if it was being pulled out and positioned closer to me. There were some snickers across the class but then Peter's voice rang out for silence causing me to jump where I stood.

Suddenly I felt a cool hand reach up my thigh to slide up beneath my heavy woollen skirt straight to my crotch. I gasped.

"Do you need help reading?" The deep baritone of Peter sent shivers down my spine and the fingers playing with my nub wasn't helping.

I opened my mouth and started to read as fast as I could eager to get away and back to my chair. The words were a jumble of sounds mumbled out at most causing another scatter of chuckles to erupt across class. A hand reached out in front of me and slammed a book down hard. Peter called out for silence at the same time he ripped my panties successfully camouflaging the sound of ripping fabric.

Then without pause his fingers were stuck into my pussy. I shifted uncomfortably and looked up to face the class. They were clueless. All except Matt who had on a wide appreciative grin on his face.

The table before me blocked what was happening beneath my skirts from everyone. Then the bell rang and everyone rushed to leave not noticing at all that I still stood there held into place by a hand in my crotch.

Matt was the last to make as if to leave but he only closed and locked the door before him. I stared helplessly and whispered no but Peter had already positioned himself behind me. I was pushed to lie flat across the desk as he pumped into my pussy from behind me. my skirts were raised over my shoulder and my legs spread apart. He held my hips into position and plunged his cock repeatedly into my pussy. Then he came and collapsed against me.

"I had missed you. Don't stay away so long this time," he whispered huskily in my ear before he raised himself of me.

By the time Rafe came through the door both Matt and Jason had already had me and left. Rafe carried my naked whimpering self into his arms and repeated a litany of sorry.

The only good thing that came off it is, unknowing to me, I had been repeating a litany of my own throughout the ordeal.

The audio records played back to show I had been undeniably sobbing out, " No, please don't," while they were busy fucking me.

Chapter 7

I woke to feel the warm weight of an arm across my breasts. But I was not unduly alarmed. I knew to whom that arm belonged. So I lay there on the bed and pondered things through.

Rafe had taken me straight to police station and an official report had been filed. I had been assured they had enough to nab the assholes.

After a long day out it was well past eleven before we made it back home. It was strange only after three nights here I was already ready thinking of the place as home. The layout to Rafe's place was bare and yet in a strange way it was inviting. The clean open space, shiny light pinewood floors and wide open French windows created a free and airy ambiance. Even the kitchen had straight clean lines. It's black modern look somehow working well with the Zen style home. The yard surrounding was rustic. With overgrown shrubs and trees only the lawns were well mowed. When I questioned Rafe over the contrast his reply was simple. He could not bring himself to prune the trees. He loved the wildness of nature and could not bring himself to inhibit it in anyway. His only compromise in that regard was the green grass that beds his lawn. Filled with natural light from the countless windows and skylights the home would have been daunting in its openness had Rafe not been there to create the illusion of security. I knew he was strong but he was not invincible. With all the past happenings I had lost the childish belief that he could protect me from all.

In a short span of time I had been forced to really grow up. But he assured me he could relate that this was my own version of Afghanistan. In a strange way I believed he was right.

From that first day when I came to stay here, I had shyly but insistently requested he sleep in the same bed as me.

With this open home concept I had not felt safe with him in the other room despite the presence of a security alarm. Now having just been assaulted with the whole police unit on alert, my comfort in the security was even less evident.

"They are going to speak with Charlotte first but the will issue out the arrest tomorrow," Rafe had been saying in the car ride home. I had been worried that the Preston family boys were on the loose and would be after me. Hearing that they would soon be arrested was comforting but I worried over Charlotte, so I started to say, "You know Charlotte is not the brightest person..," but he cut me off to say mockingly," Tell me about it!"

That stung more than anything. Did he think the same of me? Did he think I had been as stupid in letting them use me this way? The helpless tears of frustration were quick to flow out. I had been turning on the tap so frequently these last week over that by now it seemed the tears were ever on standby waiting to pour over the slightest provocation. I hated being so weak. So emotionally fragile. It was as if every bit of self confidence in myself had been eroded to non-existence.

Rafe had been quick to apologise to say he did not mean it but the damage had been done.

So despite the faux pas that Rafe unwittingly made, when we reached home I could not turn him away from my room. I needed his presence now more than anything.

Tired with my own thoughts I turned to face Rafe to wake him and have him release his hold on my breasts. It was a struggle for his hands were heavy and their clasp over my breasts strong.

But I managed, rousing Rafe in the process. I ignored the dark hollows under his eyes. I knew he had been having a restless night of it over the past few days. No doubt he had been worried over this whole situation but it's all over now. The police have their evidence and can proceed with the arrests. Rafe would be free of me soon. That is as soon as something is done on Brian.

**************

"Em..was my hand just on..your boobs?" Rafe looked at me sheepishly. I nodded mutely and was amused to see him blush. I did not think I would ever blush again. I had been through too much and in such a short time that my usual embarrassment and shy nature have switched off. It was my instinctive deep trust in Rafe that had me in his bed at all.

There was just that something in him that pulled me to believe in him. I did not hold him to blame over what happened yesterday. There was no way he could have reached across in time. He had no idea Peters fingers had been trust up my pussy for most of the time I stood there before the class. He had no way of knowing that Matt had messaged Jason to come by the class as soon as it finished.

There was no way he could have stopped either Peter or Matt or Jason from pumping their cum into me. No, I did not blame Rafe but I did blame myself for being so turned on when they did it. It was as if my body and my mind were split apart. My mind had said no but my body had wept as resounding yes.

His cheeks flushed a cute red. I lay on my side facing him. My head rested on a pillow and he mirrored my position. I stared somewhat rudely with the beginnings of an awe over his gorgeousness.

With all that had been going on I had not paid much attention to his appearance. But now I see I should have been paying my respect. The man was a freaking Adonis. A God! Perfectly chiselled features, bright baby blues and thick ebony black hair. I stared at his perfect nose and thick curling lashes as the batted back at me. Opening and closing lazily over those wide baby blues. It was like watching a freaking tease show. His eyes had always been shielded behind his glasses so My having overlooked them in the past was I consider fairly reasonable but his pouty lips, and yes my gaze dropped, his chiselled eight pack abs were equally mouth-watering and it defied reasoning how I could have missed it over the last few days. But I made up for lost time now and shamelessly let my gaze rove and linger where they will after all there was no purpose in being coy.

The man already knew everything there was to know about me. All my deepest and darkest secrets guaranteed in making the nearest man run a mile was known to him and I reminded myself, I clearly know just what his true opinion of me was, nothing short of stupid.

Plus, let us not forget, I was fat. Although, I can safely say I must have lost at least five pounds over this last week.

I sighed heavily and watched and his gaze dropped to my heaving chest. I was somewhat mollified to note he had been checking me out as well.

But then his stare continued to remain on my breasts. So I shifted to get him to shift his gaze but they remained rooted as they watched my unbound chest bounce beneath my loose fitting pyjama top. It was an old well washed top that had seen better days. It was thread bare for most part but still too comfortable to toss out.

"Ehmm..," I politely cleared my throat and watched with interest the conflict in his face as he finally tore his gaze away from my boobs to meet my own bright gaze. The remnants of the flush in his cheeks deepened anew charming me even more.

"Breakfast?" I questioned with a raised brow. He looked at me with confusion at first, for over the last couple of mornings I had been the one to rush about and prepare our first meal for the day, than he realised his thigh was still across my own effectively restraining me to his side.

"Sorry!" He muttered. I politely ignored the red stain on his cheeks, pushed back my covers and made my way off the bed and on to the bathroom to commence my morning rituals.

I busied about making breakfast while Rafe pumped iron in the basement. His morning routine included a half hour run and then workout in his home gym before breakfast. Breakfast too had to be a healthy affair.

But I had a craving for scones today and so took my time making it.

I would not be attending classes today or ever at least not in that school. By now the whole school would be well aware of what happened. I could not bring myself to face anyone just yet. Especially not my mum. She was informed by the police themselves. I could just imagine how that conversation went. Then again, I'd rather not.

Rafe agreed to home school me for the remaining of this term but he insisted I enrol at a new school next term. Brian had upped and done a runner. Those same police who had broken the news to mum had asked for Brian but it seemed he had got a wind of it earlier and took off before he could be arrested.

I was still very shaky over it all. I knew being busy was the only way to cope hence the scones. I looked about at the trays scattered across the kitchen benches and realised I may have gone a little overboard. There were surely enough here to feed the army.

I sighed and as the oven rang to inform me of a batch gone ready. I hauled it out and replaced it with another tray. It was the last tray. Setting the timer I looked about aimlessly. I had already done most of the washing up so I decided it was time to check up on Rafe.

I made my way to the steps that led to the basement and slowly descended it.

The sight that met my eyes had me pausing mid step to take it all in.

A sweat slicked Rafe was performed some sort of martial art routine that was almost erotic to watch.

Without knowing how my feet found their way to the bottom step so that I could drool better up close.

He sensed my presence and without missing a beat in a flurry of impossible movements he made his way to my side to grin down at my gaping look.

"Could you teach me that?" I asked suddenly wanting to learn.

He paused a bit breathing down heavily at me as he considered my request before he finally said a solemn, "Yes."

Chapter 8

"You are shitting me!" I exclaimed in shocked horror. I turned swiftly to look at Rafe to see if he was in on the joke. But no, his face mirrored my own raw shock.

"I'm sorry but there is not much else we can do," the district attorney, Sammy something or other looked on at me with utmost sympathy. As if she had a clue. As if she had a fucking clue what I had been going through.

"Charlotte," she continued as if I hadn't just shot daggers at her with my intense glare, "has refused to back up anything you said. She claimed her intercourse with the two had been with her sanction and at her pleasure." Sammy rolled out the later with utter distaste.

She didn't know what she was on about. I flushed red from my own thoughts.

I was momentarily shocked by my own rebellious thinking. But then I managed to make a coherent connection at last," Two? But there were three?" I looked at her with confusion in my eyes.

"Charlotte has not confirmed a Matt Preston having sex with her and your video shows only a Peter Preston and a Jason Preston."

I had turned away and curled into a ball in the floor. I had not been thinking about the camera that had been pinned to the front of my shirt.

I turned to helplessly face Rafe feeling utterly betrayed.

"What about what those fuckers did to Anna? Surely they can face prison for that?" Rafe shouted angrily causing me to flinch. I had not seen him mad before.

"Your attackers were behind you and somehow managed to avoid getting captured in the video," Sammy said and I recalled being slammed face down while Peter fucked me from behind and then my top was ripped off and away as was all my other articles of clothing. So Jason and Matt managed to stay out of the camera's range when they had me as well.

Unfortunately, our state is a little backwards in accepting DNA evidence in courts. At the moment it's just her say against theirs but we will still pursue this and the sympathies if the juries are usually with the victims..."

I flinched when she said victim. I hated being a victim and that was all I had been reduced to. It was as if my entire existence before I met Matt failed to exist. I knew I would be forever marked based on that day on. I felt depression raise its ugly head and try to pull me down further. My life as I knew it was over. I could not keep being a burden to Rafe. I had to leave him. I could not go back to mum. She would be ashamed to have me.

I could not go out into the world on my own I was not fit to care for myself. I would probably get fucked by any amount of other strangers. I shivered in looming horror over the bleak future that spread before me.

I turned to face Rafe wanting to leave but he was preoccupied in what Sammy was saying so I simply upped and left. Quietly making my way out of her office and then out of the building. No one noticed me going. No one stopped me. Then I realised no one ever would. I could just keep going and going.

I collapsed just two steps later. I welcomed the coolness of the dark oblivion my mind sank into.

**************

I felt the motion around me and knew instantly I was in a moving vehicle. My vision came first followed by an onrush of sound. It was as if my ears had unblocked on a plane ride.

123456...9