Brothers Horny Weekend

Story Info
Parents away, brother is horny.
6.1k words
4.45
27.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people involved are over eighteen. It involves incest, pissing and anal sex.

I was young just 18, my brother was nearlly two years older than me. For those who haven't read a bit about me, I am slim quite tall, dark haired, pert tits and bum.

He was always on at me, "go on sis, show me your pussy, let me me see your tits I wont tell anyone, honest."

His cock was always out, and hard.

"Look at this Anna, you need to learn what to do with it, all your boyfriends will expect you to play with their cocks, believe me."

I guess for many years we had been teasing each other, me in my school uniform, showing my panties as I bent over, him taking his cock out, whenever our parents were out, and so on. He made me watch once as he stroked his cock, rubbing it and finally shooting his spunk out.

" Did you like seeing that?" he asked, no I said,

Anyway this weekend our parents were away for the whole weekend, I had just turned 18, so on Saturday morning, after they left, he started. I was still in my pyjamas, getting some breakfast, he came downstairs naked, his cock hanging down.

"Come on sis, lets have some fun."

Fuck off,leave me alone," I replied. He came up behind me and before I could stop him, pulled my pyjama bottoms down.

"God you have a lovely ass," he said, as I tried to get away, my pj bottoms were on the floor, he was stronger than me and grabbed me around the waist.

"Come on sis, please,if you just touch it I will leave you alone."

Like a fool I believed him, so I turn around, and reached out, putting my hand on his cock.

"Oh fuck that's it," he said, catching hold of my hand.

"Just stroke it like this,", as he moved my hand up and down his, by now hard cock.

I looked at it,and admitted it looked so nice, his hand moved up under my pj top, reaching my young and small tits, he started to fondle them, oh god I thought to myself, my pussy was feeling slightly wet and juicy.

I had made myself cum loads of times and recognised the feeling, stop this is your brother I said to myself. Next thing he took my pj top off, so I was naked, stroking his cock.

"You look fantastic in the nude." I had to admit it made me feel horny, my brother looking at my naked body.

"How would you like to lick it?" he said.

"What?" I replied.

"My girlfriend does," he said.

I still had my hand wrapped around his cock.

"That's disgusting, how," I replied naively.

"Come and sit down,"

Still holding his cock he pulled me towards the sofa. I sat on the sofa, and he stood in front of me. His cock was inches from my face, standing up so hard as I looked at it, why is my cunt so wet I thought,as he held his cock and moved it towards my mouth.

"Just stick your tongue out." I was just looking at his cock, inches from my face. A small dribble was leaking out.

"What's that?" I knew it was precum, but pretended that I didn't.

"Nothing to worry about, now open your mouth and put your tongue out."

I felt my tongue going out and as I did he brushed it over my tongue.

"Fuck Anna, thats it, now lick it just like a lolly."

I started licking its head, then along the shaft of his cock,my hand just went and cradled my brothers balls.

"Fuck sis you are a natural, now just put the tip in your mouth."

He gently pushed his cock in my mouth, my tongue was flicking around his cock as he pushed it deeper in in my mouth. I was actually loving it.

I suddenly realised my other hand was between my legs, rubbing my clit. My brother was feeling and squeezing my little tits. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Is this what you want?"

His hands reached around my head and I felt him pull my head onto his cock, his hips started moving,his cock was going in and out of my mouth. I wondered what a cock would taste like. It tasted lovely, and found I was enjoying my brothers cock.

"Am I doing it right James?"

"He shouted, "oh fuck yes, don't stop please sis."

He then grabbed hold of it, rubbing it as it went in and out of my mouth.

With no warning I felt the first load of his spunk hit the back of my throat, I had to swallow to stop from gagging, then another load, and again. I swallowed what I could but loads ran down my chin, as he finally took his cock out of my mouth, pumping away at it. A few more droplets of cum splashed on my face. He fell on the sofa beside me,

I had given my first blow job, tasted cum and swallowed it. I could not wait to tell my friend Sue.

His cock was still in his hand.

"Fuck sis, you do not know how long I've wanted to do that to you," still rubbing his cock.

I suddenly realised my hand was between my legs rubbing my cunt, he looked at me.

"Go on sis, make yourself cum, please let me watch. I've heard you in your bedroom."

I could not help it, my legs came open, my fingers went straight up my wet cunt, it only took a few seconds and I orgasmed in front of my brother.

That was the first time I'd had my brothers cock in my mouth, the first time I've swallowed his spunk and it started.me on my sex life. The first time I'd masturbated in front of a man. So much more to tell,as I noticed my brothers cock rising again.

"Does that thing ever stay soft?"

"Not very often, especially looking at you like that with your legs open and cum on your face."

I wiped my face with a tissue, but not before I licked up a bit. My brother smiled as he slowly started stroking his cock again. I watched it grow in his hand, my eyes were glued to it as it got harder and bigger.

He put his arm around my shoulder, I felt him go to pull me down, but he didn't need to. My mouth made a beeline to his cock. I took it in my mouth, my hand cupped his balls. I was pushing his balls up to my mouth, I licked them.

His cock was right in my mouth, it hit the back of my throat. There was still a couple of inches outside my mouth. I was pushing his balls and cock in my mouth, my cunt was throbbing. I had never felt like this before.

"Arrragh," he moaned as my head bobbed up and down on his cock. As my head went down he thrust his hips up at the same time. I felt his cock go down my throat. I choked, gagging on it. I pulled up, my eyes watering.

"Do that again, please sis, that was fucking amazing."

I swallowed and plunged my head down, I felt his cock go down my throat. I kept doing it, my cunt juices were flowing. I heard him moan and felt his balls tighten as he exploded his spunk straight down my throat. I was gasping for air, it felt like I was choking.

I swallowed like mad, his spunk just kept spurting out, down my throat. It felt it nice and warm sliding down to my stomach. I pulled my head off his cock, coughing, spunk was dripping out of my mouth.

"Fuck, you just deep throated me, no one has done that before sis. He held his cock and squeezed the last few drops of cum out. I just seemed to open my mouth to take it.

My girlfriends and I had always talked about cock sucking, fucking and anything to do with sex, but to actually do it, and find out that I enjoyed, no, loved it.

As I've written before I was saving my virginity for Mr Right. Wanking and sucking cock was something else.

James brought me back from my thoughts.

"Been fucked yet Anna?"

"No, don't even think about it. Your not putting your cock in me."

"Bet you really want to, go on, you will love it."

"Fuck off."

I stood up and put my pyjamas on and carried on making some breakfast. James joined me and made some coffee. He sat there naked, his cock hanging down. I was guessing it was about seven inches. Girls always talked about how big guys cocks were.

He saw me looking down at it.

"Anytime sis, you can use my cock anytime. It's just over seven inches when hard."

"I wasn't thinking about it."

He just smiled and went off to dress. I washed up and sat there drinking my coffee.

I had planned to meet Sue, my best friend in town lunchtime. I thought I had better shower and dress.

I got in the shower, James was in his room. I was stood with the water running over me, casually stroking my bush, my fingers pulling my cunt lips apart. I wanted to loose my virginity soon, but it had to be the right one.

I then heard the bathroom door open.

"Only me sis, need a pee before I meet the lads lunchtime. Got a football match this afternoon."

I heard him urinate, his piss hitting the water. The shower curtain was virtually see through. I found myself watching my brother as he held his cock. The stream of urine in full flow. He stopped, pulled the shower curtain back.

"Want to hold it?"

"Don't be disgusting."

He was now stood facing me, the shower was running.

"Plenty left sis."

He caught hold of my hand, I found myself holding his cock again.

It was pointing upwards to the other end of the bath.

"Just point it where you want sis," he said as he started to go again.

I could feel it flowing through his shaft, it hit the wall in front of me. I found myself moving it around, just watching his piss flowing out. I was mesmerized. It was so powerful, it was splashing off the wal!, Some went on my legs.

What was I doing, my brothers cock in my hand, waving it around as he pissed. My knees bent and I had to, I started pissing as well.

"Naughty girl, I knew you would like it."

He finished before me, I felt his cock harden, I just started stroking it. I was wanking my brother off as I pissed in the shower. My other hand was rubbing myself. My pee splashed everwhere.

"Squeeze it Anna, I'm fucking cumming you dirty cunt."

His spunk shot out, my fingers were in my cunt, I could feel my orgasm building. My knees bent, my head went back as my orgasm hit me.

"Oh fuck I'm cummming as well."

I went down on my knees as my brother watched me cum and pee at the same time.

I was still rubbing myself as he pulled his zip up.

"See you later."

Fuck I was so horny, I took the shower head off the wall and pushed it onto my cunt. The water was forcing its way inside me. I rubbed the shower head on my clit as another orgasm hit me.

I heard myself shouting, "fuck, fuck, fuck," as I came.

I finally relaxed, my legs were weak, I finished my shower. Making sure I washed the walls where his spunk had splashed.

What had I done, I'm a nice girl. Alright, all I think about is sex, but that's normal.

I eventually met Sue for lunch in town. She just listened in amazement as I told her about my morning. She just kept saying what!

I had to describe it in detail, what his cum tasted like, how it felt swallowing it.

Sue and I had experimented with things and each other on sleepovers many times. We had talked about boys, what a cock would feel like. We were both looking forward to losing our virginity. We had both played with ourselves and each other but couldn't wait for the real thing.

Sue was a brunette, same height as me but with a fuller figure.

Sue had to leave early but we agreed to go to the pictures that night, hoping we might get lucky with some guys.

That afternoon I did some shopping and then went home to dress for the pictures.

Luckily my brother wasn't home. I went for a button up blouse, loose short skirt and bra and panties. It was a warm spring day so just a light coat.

I did my make up, pink lipstick, eye shadow etc. I thought I looked ok. I met Sue outside and we headed in. It wasn't long before a couple of guys hit on us. Sue seemed happy with her guy and was soon kissing him. Mine seemed a bit keen and was soon pawing at me.

It was the usual arm around the shoulder, kissing and trying to grope my tits with the other hand. I enjoyed kissing him, and then he surprised me by taking my hand and putting it on trousers. I could feel his hard cock.

His hand went back to my tits, I felt him undoing some buttons. I moved my hand on his cock, just squeezing it. That seemed to encourage him. His had wes inside my bra by now, rubbing my tit. He whispered in my ear.

"Unzip me, take it out."

I looked down, found his zipper and pulled it down. I felt inside, pulled at the opening to his pants and his cock was suddenly free. It was sticking up, my hand was holding it.

"Go on, stroke it."

He was pinching my nipples, which I love. I started rubbing his cock.

He was kissing me as he pulled me by my shoulders. He sort of forced my head towards his lap.

"Suck it." was all he said.

My mouth just opened as it reached his cock. He moaned as I took it in my mouth.

I was sucking the second cock in my life. He was still playing with my tits as I started sucking it. It was smaller than my brothers, and it easily fitted in my mouth.

My head was soon bobbing up and down, I felt a wet patch was appearing in my knickers as I sucked this guys cock. I didn't even know his name.

I felt him tense up, I guessed he was close so I squeezed his cock as he reached down to his cock.

"Fuck that's it babe, suck me off."

He was pumping his cock now in my mouth. I felt it spurt out, I swallowed, he pumped some more out, I swallowed that.

"Oh fuck babe, take it all."

I did, as he finished cumming. I sat up, my tits were hanging out of my bra as he put his cock away. I turned to kiss him.

"Fuck off, I not kissing you with spunk in your mouth."

With that he got up and left. I pulled my blouse over. I looked at Sue, I could see her head was in the guys lap. He turned and looked at me. As Sue was sucking him he reached out and started playing with my tits.

I was so surprised I just watched as he pulled my blouse open and smiled at me as he felt my tits.

I realized my legs were now wide open.

"Just a minute."

He then put his hand on Sues head. I heard him groan and guessed he had just cum.

Sue had pulled her head away and he shot his load in the air, some landed on Sues face.

"Either of you two want to fuck, lets go outside?"

"No." I replied.

He just sat up, put his cock away and left. Sue and I looked at each other. She had some of his cum on her face, but was smiling.

"I did it, I sucked a cock."

I was just covering myself up as two other guys sat next to us.

We were both soon sucking on their cocks, I was feeling so horny as I made another guy cum. He was quick, and his cock just shrunk away.

He never even touched me up.

I watched as Sue made her guy cum, this time she let him cum in her mouth. After they left we watched the film for a bit, no more guys so agreed to leave.

Once outside we were both laughing as we went to the nearest pub. I went to the ladies as Sue got us a drink.

I told her she still had some spunk on her face, she wiped it off with her hand.

"Enjoy it, did you swallow it?"

"Second time yes I did. Not as bad as I thought." Sue said.

We were both now cock suckers and swallowers.

We had a couple of drinks and decided to call it a night. We caught a bus home and I thought I'm going to enjoy myself at the pictures more.

I reached home and opened the door, I could hear the TV.

"Hi Anna, I thought I'd have an early night." I heard James say.

I hung my coat and walked into the lounge. He sat on the sofa, his cock in his hand, in just a dressing gown.

"God I'm pleased to see you, what picture did you see."

Fuck, I thought, I had no idea what the film was.

"Nothing much, just a romance thing, will you put that thing away."

"Don't be like that sis, come and play with it."

"No, I'm going to bed."

I went straight upstairs, washed, brushed my teeth and put on a nightie. I had just gone to sleep when I heard my door open. James quickly got into my bed. I was on my side and he was soon behind me, spooning me. I could feel his cock on my ass. His hands were around me, holding my tits.

"Fuck off James, leave me alone."

He was trying to put his cock between my legs. I squeezed them tight. My nipples were getting hard, don't give in to him, I was saying to myself.

"Just let me put it in a bit, just the head. I promise I won't fuck you."

I could feel my cunt getting wet as he played with my tits.

"No, please James, I'll suck you off but no fucking."

Then he surprised me, "what about up your ass then.?"

"What?"

"You know, anal sex."

I had heard about anal sex but couldn't understand why. Sue and I had pushed a few things up our rear passages, including our fingers, but never really enjoyed it.

"That's disgusting, why would anyone want to do that."

"Lots of girls do, plus you can't get pregnant and you would still be a virgin."

His cock was pushing up and down between my ass cheeks. It was moist from pre cum and where he had put it between my legs.

Why do I get so wet when my tits are played with. I could feel my excitement rising, I was saying no but somewhere my body was responding.

"Does it hurt?"

"Not if I'm gentle and use some oil or cream to help, just try sis, I'll stop any time you say."

I was pushing my ass back, his cock felt so good.

"Be gentle." I whispered to my brother.

He got out bed, I heard him in the bathroom.

He got back i my bed, I had turned over and watched as he rubbed some baby oil over his cock. He poured some on his hands. His cock looked huge, glistening with the oil.

"Turn over Anna."

I felt him rub it between my ass cheeks.

His finger was pushing at my rear hole, I squealed as he pushed it in. He pushed it in and out a bit. Then a second finger, I felt myself pushing back as he put his fingers right up inside.

I was laid on my stomach, he put a pillow under my hips and I felt him straddle me. His knees were either side of me.

"Ready, pull your cheeks open."

"Mmuummmm." Was all I could say as my hands went back and did as he asked. I was showing and opening my tight asshole to my brother

I felt him push his cock at my sphincter. It resisted.

"Relax sis, once it's in you will love it.

I tried to relax, he pushed his cock, the head popped in.

"Arrgh stop, it fucking hurts."

"Just wait a minute."

I felt the pain subside. He pushed another inch inside, and squirted some more baby oil on his cock.

I could feel it inside me, is this what a cock would feel like up my cunt I wondered.

Another inch, I was relaxing now.

"Halfway in sis."

Is that all I thought, it was stretching my rear passage like nothing I had felt before. Surely it can't take all of his cock.

He pulled it back and eased it forward ever so slowly.

"Nearly there," he said as his knees went back and he was laying on my back. He held my hips and I felt his pubic air as he pushed the rest of his cock up my ass.

I was no longer an anal virgin. My ass was full of his cock. He slowly started to fuck me.

He was rocking on me, his cock only moving an inch or so at a time..

"Enjoying it?"

Mmmuumm I said. The pain was subsiding as I hugged a pillow, I felt my cunt starting to throb. How can that be, his cock was in my ass, nothing was touching my cunt.

He suddenly knelt up, his hands on my hips pulling me up with him. I was now on my knees. I could feel his balls bouncing on me as he started to move his cock more. It was going further backwards and forwards.

My head was now buried in the pillow, a strange sensation was sweeping over me. I was only starting to cum.

"Told you would like it, god sis your ass is so fucking tight."

His balls were now banging on my ass as he started to use the full lenght of his cock.

"What a beautiful sight your little anus is puckering up nicely. Want it harder?"

Mmuummm I moaned, meaning neither yes or no.

He took it as a yes, grabbing my hips and started to fuck my ass properly.

I screamed as my orgasm hit me.

"I'm fucking cummmmming, fuck it, harder, harder you bastard."

"I knew you would love it sis, I'm not cumming yet. I want to enjoy this."

"You bastard, hurry up and cum James."

He then pushed me back down, his hands went around me. He was using my tits to hold on to as he carried on fucking my ass. He was kissing my neck, my shoulders.

12