Brothers Horny Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to push a hand under me. I felt my cunt. It was soaking in my cum juices. I felt my clit, it was sticking out more than I had ever felt before.

He then started to pull me back to the edge of the bed, lifting me up by my hips. My legs were off the bed, his cock still up my ass.

"Stand up and lean over the bed sis, lets give this ass a proper fucking."

My feet were on the floor, my knees and hands on the edge of the bed. My head was down towards the bed.

James grabbed my hips and just fucked me, and I mean fucked my ass.

I had never been fucked before and my ass was getting it first.

"Oh you cunt, your ass is beautiful. I nearly cummmming sis, wait for it. Aaargggh."

His spunk filled my ass, I felt it, gush after gush shooting up my ass.

"Don't fucking stop James, keep fucking me, fuck, fuck, fuck I'm fucking cummmming again."

We both fell forward on the bed. I heard his cock plop out. I was holding and squeezing my cunt as his spunk ran out of my ass.

James went to the bathroom but quickly returned, I didn't realise he had wiped his cock, he told me later as I was sucking it.

"Your ass is made for fucking sis, guys are going to love you."

My ass was throbbing, but in a nice way. I was sucking like a slut on my brothers cock. I was licking and sucking his balls, I wanted his cum in my mouth.

I swallowed every last drop. I smiled at him.

"Thank you James, that was so fucking different."

"Your made for sex sis," he said as he cuddled me.

I woke up in his arms. He was sound asleep. I went to the bathroom, using a mirror I managed to look at my ass, it looked perfectly normal.

I grabbed a dressing gown and went downstairs to make some toast and coffee.

A bit later James came down, he was naked and his cock was rock hard!

"Doesn't that thing ever go down?"

"Morning wood sis, all guys get a hard on in the morning, it won't go down until it's seen to."

I was soon on my knees, his cock was face fucking me. He held my head tight and shot his load down my throat. I loved it.

"That's better, how is your ass?"

"My ass is fine, thank you. Now have some breakfast."

We talked about nothing but sex, he explained that guys always wake up with a hard cock. I thought I'm looking forward to that. He said he had a Sunday morning football match with the pub team and wondered if I wanted to watch, with a smile on his face.

"Your are not telling them about me, please James, don't."

"Of course I won't, especially if you were to bend over the table for a while."

"Maybe later I promise."

So he went off to his football match. I went and had a nice bath, I played with myself and even stuck some fingers up my ass. I'm starting to enjoy this, I thought, as I made myself cum.

A bit later Sue, my best friend came around. We talked about going up the recreation park to watch the game. They were a mixed bunch, all ages, typical pub team.

As we walked I started telling Sue about last night.

"You what, you let him fuck your ass, oh god. What did it feel like, did he cum in you?"

I told her all about it, she wanted every detail as always. She grimaced when I told her about the pain, but I assured her it didn't last long.

We arrived at the pitch, only about 20 others watching. At half time James came over.I could see Sue looking down at his crutch. He noticed.

"Hi Sue, I guess shes told you. Anytime you want to try it, all you have to do is ask."

She went red as James adjusted his cock in his shorts.

"Maybe see you later," he said, smiling as he ran off.

We watched for a bit, got bored and headed home. I made some lunch and we were sat watching the television as James got home.

James got a drink and sat opposite us. I noticed he was getting a good view up our skirts, so did Sue. I saw her open her legs, her skirt rode up, she was so up for it!

I noticed the bulge in his shorts.

He was openly staring up our skirts. Not to be outdone I opened my legs wider. James cock was sticking right up now.

"Like what you see bro?"

"Be nicer if you took your knickers off girls," he said as he pulled his shorts down. His cock was rock hard, he was gently stroking it.

Sue giggled, I reached up and pulled my panties off. Sue quickly followed.

My brother was now looking at two young virgin cunts. I then saw Sue undoing her blouse, she took it off. The bra followed.

"Dirty bitch." I said as I followed her.

He soon had two naked eighteen year old girls naked sat on the sofa.

He got up, removed the rest of his clothes and came and sat between us. He put his arms around our shoulders and just leaned back with a huge smile on his face.

I went to hold his cock, I was too late.

Sue had it in her mouth. I knew she fancied my brother and was as sex mad as I was.

Her head was soon bobbing up and down on his cock. I got down on my knees and started licking his balls.

"Oh fucking hell, take it easy you two. I want this to last."

As Sue lifted her head I quickly took it in my mouth.

"Share" she said.

She stayed sat on the sofa as we took turns sucking my brothers cock.

I heard her moan and a wet squishy sound. As I looked up James had worked his fingers up her cunt and was fingering her.

I'd done that to her and knew she always came quickly the first time. I was right.

I saw her body moving as she pushed back on his fingers.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes," she shouted as she orgasmed.

I was still licking my brothers cock and balls.

"Out of the way Anna, I'm sorry but I want that fucking cock so bad."

I thought she meant in her mouth, I moved away. She just got up, pushed James legs together and straddled him. She was facing him as she swung her legs over his. She held his cock and we all watched as lowered herself on to him.

There was no hymen to break, we had both shoved different things up our cunts to break that.

I watched as his cock slowly disappeared up her cunt. Her eyes were glowing.

"Fuck me Janes, fuck me."

James was grinning from ear to ear as his hips pushed up. Sue started riding him.

"Oh fucking hell, you don't now how long I've wanted this. It feels so fucking good."

James pushed himself up, holding on to her ass. He managed to get her on her back on the floor without his cock coming out of her cunt.

Sue spread her legs as James started fucking her. Her legs were around his back. They were kissing and groaning like mad.

I sat back up and watched as he took her virginty. I was fingering myself

I could hear his cock pounding my friends cunt. I orgasmed before them.

Sue was thrusting her hips up to meet his cock.

"Fuck, god oh fucking god, fuck me, I'm fucking cummming James."

Her arms were around his neck, her body convulsing like mad.

"Cum in me please James."

"Here it cums," he shouted as I watched him fill my friends cunt with his spunk.

"Don't fucking stop, oh god that feels so fucking good. Fill my cunt, yes, fuck, yes."

The fucking slowed down, James rolled off her. I saw her cunt leaking spunk, droplets dribbling down on her thighs and ass. She had both hands on her cunt, her hips were still bouncing.

I lay down by his cock, my mouth was soon over it, I licked it, tasting both their juices.

I put my legs over brother, my head on his cock, my ass and cunt towards his face.

I lowered my cunt onto his face. I had all of his cock in my mouth as I felt his tongue start to lick me.

He started in my cunt, I pushed it down on his face. He started eating me. Oh fuck it felt so good. I sensed some life coming back into his cock, it started growing in my mouth. His hips were moving as I smothered his face with my cunt. His hands went on my ass cheeks, pushing me up.

"Nooo keep sucking me James."

Then I felt his tongue probing at my anus. He's not, is he? His tongue pushed in my sphincter, oh god his tongue was up my ass. I groaned and pushed down on him. His cock was getting harder by the second.

I looked at Sue, she was just smiling, rubbing herself, her cunt was still oozing his spunk. She was rubbing it over tits.

James just pushed me off him.

"On your knees sis, it's your turn." I leant on the sofa,offering my ass to him.

He got behind me, rubbing his cock between my legs.

"Not in my cunt James, I promise I will let you as soon as I can."

"Come up here Sue," he said

She knelt beside me, I felt James move away and then Sue was moaning as he shoved his cock in her.

He then quickly got behind me and pushed his cock, covered in her juices into me.

Sue was up looking.

"It's going up your ass Anna, oh god it looks too big."

"Your hurting me James, it's too fucking dry, please don't."

He just grabbed my hips and pushed it right up inside me. I screamed, the pain was excruciating.

"It's right up your ass now," Sue said.

"Fucking take it out you bastard, don't hurt me please James."

He started rocking it in and out, holding me down. The pain was easing.

"Take it sis, you will love it like before."

I felt my ass pushing back, oh god I was nearly cumming even with the pain.

"Fucking told you, now relax while I give you a good ass fucking."

Sue was playing with my ass, spanking it as James cock was now going in and out at it's full lenght.

I orgasmed, my face buried in the sofa. The sexual pleasure was intense as I felt his cock right up my ass.

"Fuck you, fuck it, fuck it, fucking harder, harder James. I fucking want it, fucking hurt me."

They were both slapping my ass as I orgasmed again. I was enjoying the pain, something I'd never experienced before. I was squeezing my nipples as hard as I could.

I heard James groan.

"Cum up her ass," Sue shouted.

"Here it cums sis,"

Load after load shot up me, filling my ass. He just kept pounding his cock in me. Another orgasm hit me, just as he pulled his cock out.

"Oh my god your ass hole is huge." Sue said.

I was still in the throes of my orgasm as I heard James.

"Oh you dirty cunt, oh fuck yes."

I looked around, Sue had his cock in her mouth, sucking it, pumping the last drops of spunk from it. James had his hands around her head, fucking her mouth.

He finally collapsed back on the ground, holding his cock.

Sue had experienced her first Ass To Mouth. And lost her virginity.

I looked up and saw the time.

"Fuck, what time is mum and dad coming home James?"

He looked and started to panic. We all dressed, Sue and I got some towels and wiped up cum juices wherever we could find them.

Sue said she had better go, giving James a big kiss.

"Thank you James, next time I might try it up my ass."

Our parents arrived home about fifteen minutes later. We were sat watching the TV, completely innocent. My ass hurt.

Mum was looking a bit off colour, I found out why a few weeks later. I saw James smile at her and give her the thumbs up.

I didn't realise then what a family I had in a sexual way.

Two weeks later I was visiting my aunt and uncles in Weymouth. My ass got well used!

I lied to them about my ass not being used, well it was brother!

A short time later I met D, my future husband. I lost my virginity and soon let James fuck me.

I soon found out about my family and myself.

I love sex and was now available to all.

12