Brothers In (her) Arms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No wonder Alicia chose you to be her first female lover. Please continue."

She resumed giving Grant the best blowjob he had ever had but stopped short of making him cum.

"I can tell you're getting close to your orgasm and I want to have it in my pussy."

She crawled up the bed and straddled his hips with her pussy inches above the head of his hard cock. Her hand guided it to her entrance as she lowered herself down. After sliding it through her wet slit a few times to moisten the head she slipped it effortlessly into her hot vagina. She paused and breathed in deeply then exhaled completely while she pressed down to take his entire length inside her. She groaned satisfyingly when it was fully ensconced within the pink confines of her pussy."

"Enjoy my pussy Grant. Feel the rhythmic pulsing of it as it welcomes you. OHHHHH YESS Grant, let your cock flex and release inside me to show me how much you love my pussy."

She began to slowly move up and down leaving the shaft coated in her juice. The up and down movements were soon interspersed with back and forth sliding to get as much of his hard cock inside her each time she moved.

"This is how I will thank you Grant for going to a far away place to fight tyrants who treat women like cattle. The men you fought are evil and filled with fear and hatred. They will not allow women to have freedom and basic rights. These people are incapable of loving a woman and treating her with kindness and respect. They could never conceive of what you did for Alicia by telling her she should not live a life without sex while you were away. You honored her with this attitude and trusted her to choose a partner wisely to fulfill her needs. For this I honor you and hope that I can show you how grateful I am that there are men like you in this world. Men who are not afraid of sharing their wives and girlfriends in loving relationships with others. Men who are not threatened by women wanting to have a variety of lovers both male and female to enrich their sexual experiences. Thank you Grant for your kindness and your sacrifice."

She sped up her undulations until she was bouncing up and down, back and forth in a virtual frenzy until Grant could hold out no longer and began to spew hot cum into her like a geyser. She joined him with her own orgasm as her vagina began to spasm.

Their orgasms gradually subsided and Annika leaned forward and lowered her chest down to lay oh his. She kissed him and he put his arms around her before finally drifting off to sleep.

We all settled down to a routine of living as a family and the work on the hotel proceeded as planned and on schedule. Annika's new spa was fabulous and drew customers from all over. VV finished her degree and agreed to be the physical therapist at the spa. The rest of the community turned out well and several new shops and restaurants opened up to make this part of the city a focal point.

Soon after the hotel opened we were informed that the court marshal for Danny was finally going to take place and we were invited to attend. Alicia was concerned about Grant seeing him again but she wanted to see what was going to happen to him. We met Captain Goldberg and Lieutenant Hughes. Erica had been transferred to work at the same JAG office as David. Danny was sentenced to fifteen years in prison for the attempted murder of Grant with another five years tacked on for the things he did to the women marines.

A few months later David and Erica sent us an invitation for their wedding. They had both finished their commitment to the Marines and were now in private practice as attorneys. At the reception David wanted to talk to me.

"Walter I suspect I have something very special to thank you for."

"What would that be David?"

"Without you I would never have met Erica."

"What did I have to do with your meeting?"

"I did some research on how the investigation of Grant's shooting came to the attention of JAG. An army general seems to have made a phone call about Grant and urged my Colonel to look into what the facts were. He picked me to do that and Erica was my adjutant during the investigation. As part of the investigation I saw a video with Grant's wife and another man having sex. That man was you. I don't know all the details about how or why you and Mrs. Carpenter made that video but I'm glad you did. If you hadn't, I never would have met my new bride. Thank you Walter for all that you've done for a lot of people."

"Maybe someday we can sit down with a bottle of bourbon and I'll tell you the whole story but I'm glad everything turned out as well as it did. I hope you and Erica have a wonderful marriage."

~-~-~-~-END -~-~-~-~-~-