Brother's Keeper

Story Info
Twin brothers love each other, but need something more.
6.8k words
4.36
10.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleKay
LittleKay
309 Followers

-----------------------------------

Moss sat in his pink gaming chair, one striped sock propped up on the seat while the other dangled on the floor, kicking occasionally to spin back and forth. He wore nothing but a pair of white panties and those thigh high socks, his nipples pierced with little heart shaped rings. A headset sat on top of his hair which spilled loose down his back. A white and pink choker laid around his throat, a little padlock dangling from the center. "Fuck off, prick." he said, his light feminine voice colliding with the loud aggressive asshole on the other end of the headset.

This is what you get when you play shooters in a public lobby with randoms. It would be an insult to call it Anarchy that ensued, when it was 90% stupidity.

"Keep your FF to yourself, faggot." the masculine voice growled in return. Totally unoriginal.

"Yeah yeah, if you didnt step between me and my kill, you wouldn't have got a bullet to the head."

"How about you get out of the game and go do something you're good at, like sucking your moms dick."

"Maybe you actually have a good K/D ratio if I sucked yours. I'll share some of this talent with you." He retorted, enjoying the fallout when he made straight homophobes uncomfortable.

"I dont want any of your fuckin rainbows over here." His retort dissolved into cursing as he was downed. Moss found him in the corner of a blown out room, the walls riddled with holes. "Want me to help? Suck my dick first." he said, spinning around and shooting another enemy that came around the corner. He dropped over his teammate several times, teabagging him before he healed him.

"Fuck you, faggot."

Moss sighed. "You said that already. Try again, I'll give you a freebie."

As far as public lobby banter went, it was mild. This guy clearly wasn't as bothered by him as he let on, because they stayed on the team and they all ended up placing 4th in the weekend tournament. No thanks to that guy. Moss got the VIP label for basically carrying the game and he slid off his flashing cat ear headset, getting out of his chair and crossing through the ensuite bathroom to drop onto the king size bed they dominated the place.

----------

Connor swayed on the bus, gripping the overhead bar. He was seated, but a pregnant lady AND a blind guy with one leg both got on at the same time with only one seat left to spare. They had looked at each other, well... She looked at him, and had resigned to standing even though she looked ready to pop and her ankles had probably been lost down there for awhile. Instead of making a big deal, he stood, and touched the blind man on the elbow, offering him his own seat in a hushed tone, and jerking his chin at the other empty seat. She sighed, looking exhausted and grateful as she lowered into the seat shed originally given up on taking, giving him a grateful smile.

He smiled and nodded, "My stop is soon anyway." he said, subconsciously rubbing his thigh. His own below the knee prosthetic was starting to bother him, as high tech and comfortable as it was. But it was hidden beneath baggy jeans and a boot so besides a small limp, it was hidden.

He hopped off the bus at the stop which was just a few doors down from his parent's townhouse. He climbed the stoop with a wince and stepped inside, hanging his jacket on the hook.

The inside of the townhouse was pristine. Copy and pasted straight out of a beige housewife catalogue, everything was in its place. The chairs on spindly legs didnt do for lounging - it barely even did for straight backed sipping of tea. It made him uncomfortable.

He began his descent into the lower level where he and his brother lived. It was a nanny apartment, so it had its own kitchenette and two bedrooms both attached to an ensuite.

This space was more his style. lounging chairs, recliners and even a beanbag sat in the living space. Though the kitchen was themed and decorated, there were boxes of cereal on top of the fridge and bowls in the sink.

He turned towards the first bedroom where he dropped down on the bed. Moss was already lounging on it, wearing as little as possible. "Have a rough day?" he asked, his gaze skimming down his brothers form.

They were identical twins, but they couldn't be more different in personality. And because of their personalities, Nurture beat Nature in terms of their body types. Connor was like most guys. Well, a bit more than most guys. He ran, he worked out, he played basketball at the park - the very reason his leg was so sore today. He was broad shouldered and hefty man. If he had the diet and persistence of a weight lifter, his strong abs would be much more visible. But he had a healthy veil of fat that rounded out his muscle definition.

Moss was the opposite- he was slender and lean. He worked out, but with focus on movement and flexibility rather than strength and size. His V definition around his pelvis was more defined, but he was much smaller than Connor, despite being the same height.

He slipped off his prosthetic, revealing a stump below his knee, which he tucked close to his body as he moved to cross his legs. Moss crawled along the bed to him, laying down flat and slipping his head under Connors arm, nuzzling his side. He ran his hands along his brothers injury, massaging the cramping muscles of his thigh, soothing away the hurt. Connor groaned and Moss mewled against his side.

"Asshole in the tournament couldn't shoot for shit. Cost us 3rd. If I didnt have to carry his dumb ass, and half the party I would have gotten first. Prize was $500 per player for first." he grumbled.

"And What did you win in 4th?" Connor asked, smirking down at his brother before laying back along his body. He pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the side.

"Fifty bucks." he grumbled. "Fifty lousy American dollars."

"Well c'mere. I can make you feel better. I can't have you dragging my soul down with you." Connor opened his arms and Moss slipped into his embrace, folding his hands on top of his chest and rested his chin on his hands. They always felt like they were two halves if the same whole. Despite their differences, they could feel each other in an intimate way that others couldn't comprehend. They called it their Tether. An invisible force that stretched between them no matter were they were. Connected since the moment they began to share a placenta in the womb.

"How did Ally work out?" Moss asked as Connor ran his hands through his hair, making him moan softly.

"I dont think shes the one, Mossy." he said with a sigh. "I tried sussing her out a bit to see if she would date two halves, but beyond the comment about accidentally mixing up twins bring 'hot', but knowing that would never happen with us cause... you know... I don't think she would fit our lifestyle."

Moss gave a pout. "I liked her. She was nice."

"I know Mossy. But we will never find someone to love both of us if you stay cooped up all the time. We should try that bar I told you about."

"But it will be loud."

"We'll go on a Wednesday to check it out." Connor pushed, "That wat you'll be more familiar by the weekend."

"I only have 50 petty dollars to my name, Con..." he whispered, dipping his head and swirling his tongue on Connors chest, working his way towards the nipple. "I can't afford to go twice."

"Bull, you know what's mine is yours."

"I can't take your money, Con."

"Mossy, stop. Go pick out an outfit to wear for tomorrow and Saturday. You know you'll need all the time you've got to pick something out."

Wednesday rolled around, and Connor and Moss strolled through the wooden and glass door of the bar. Eat, chat with the bartender, get Moss used to the atmosphere.

----------

Moss followed closely behind Connor that saturday night, strolling towards a long line standing outside of the bar. It looked very different on a weekend night, heels of every height worn by all kinds of people waiting on the sidewalk for the bouncer to allow them in. Moss stopped briefly at the end of the line when they reached it, but Connor didn't stop. That gap between them sent a skitter of anxiety up his spine, and Moss moved faster until his chest was pressed against the back of Connors arm.

"What are we doing?" he hissed, eyeing the line who looked back with curiosity, wondering who had the balls or money to walk right to the front without waiting.

"We are VIP tonight." Connor answered with a wide white grin, which lit up under the neon lights lining the city streets. "I have a connection."

Connor didnt pause at the front, immediately leaning into the bouncer who eyed both of them as he whispered in his ear. His gaze lingered on Moss, who felt himself shrink under the scrutiny despite his height in the platform knee high boots he wore. They were white and gold, which stood out under the black shorts and black crop top he wore. It barely covered nipples, but the white leather asymmetrical jacket that buttoned once against his sternum in the front and flared out behind him and swept down to the backs of his knees in the rear covered a bit more, leaving his belly and chest on display. The club had been casual during the week, but the bartender encouraged him to look at the website to see what people usually wore on party nights, and he was definitely not overdressed. But the attention made him want to vomit.

Connor led them into the now club like bar, the loud music pounding over the speakers. "Put on your headset!" he called, and Moss quickly pulled his flowing cat ear noise cancelling headphones from his pocket. It immediately muffled the sound, and when Connor led him into a dim VIP booth, Moss visibly relaxed.

"Im going to go find our date. Relax, order us drinks, and make sure the server knows to drop back by if we get company so she can order a drink too."

"Wait, our date?" Moss gasped, turning red.

"Yeah. When I got us VIP, the guy gave me a girls number. We chatted some and she seems promising. Lets see where the night takes us."

Moss bit his lip as Connor walked back down the stairs. He walked toward the railing, splaying his hands out to the side as he leaned over. From up here, above the flashing lights and out of thr direct line of the speakers, he could watch other enjoy their time. From the mingling at the bar to the dirty dancing on the small dance floor, exotic bodies worked together to create a sea of heat and desire. He felt removed enough from the chaos here to let his headphones hang around his neck.

He spotted his twin at the bar, his chest against the back of a girl while he leaned against her ear, talking to her. He turned and she followed his finger that pointed up at him, and the girl gave a shy wave. They grabbed some drinks from the bar, including a picture of margarita and a few classes, and began to weave their way through the crowd back to the staircase to the loft.

The girl was pretty. Blue eyes, wavy blond hair, dainty and tall and light on her feet, she looked like a modern Cinderella.

"Hey! Im Lysa, you must be Moss." she called over the music as she approached him before he could make a fool of himself trying to make introductory small talk. "Wow, you guys really are identical. Except for the hair, build and style - you have the same exact face, I mean." she said without a single hesitation. "Your brother said you're shy - thats ok! Do you want a drink?"

Moss glared at Connor over her shoulder. He wasn't wrong, but he didnt tell him he was talking to a girl about him. He would have wanted input. And probably wouldn't have come tonight either. Not because he wouldn't want to meet her, but because he was avoidant at the best of times.

So Connor probably wanted to stop that from happening.

Moss followed her to the table and picked up a glass, which she filled for him, and he tipped it back, gulping it, hoping for some liquid courage. "The server never came by, so -"

"No worries, when they do, we can get food. Do you guys like spicy? I hear they have amazing hot wings here."

She sat down on the couch and made herself comfortable. Connor grinned at his brother, knowing that her straight forward personality was perfect for him.

"I told Lysa that we are a package deal. Not much more." he said, his unsaid words clear.

"When you say package deal." she said, glancing between them as if she liked the idea. "You mean I would date both of you, or that we would date each other?" she raised her brow suggestively.

"We are together." Connor said his gaze flicking to Moss and back, saving Moss from having to fill her in.

This was always what threw a wrench in a potential relationship with a third. Nobody could ever get past them being together. They were brothers. Twins. So blood related that they were two parts of one whole.

"So together like... cuddling, kissing, fucking... what?"

"Yes." was connors answer because yes, sll of the above.

"Do you top all the time, Connor, or do you switch?" she asked with a playful tone.

"What, am I not top material?" Moss asked, more air filling his lungs now that they were over the big hurdle. At least one of them.

Lysa smirked and leaned towards him, her lips brushing his ear and making him shiver. "If I asked you to kneel for me." she said huskily. "Would you even hesitate?"

Her voice sent a shiver down his spine, and he smiled. "Yes." he answered honestly, turning to face her so their lips were a mere inch apart. "Because you asked."

She grinned, her lips brushing against his but she didn't kiss him. Instead, she gazed at him, her chin raised slightly in challenge. "Kneel." there was a command in her voice this time.

Moss' breath caught in his throat, and he moved kneeling before her. She spread her knees to allow him space to press his abdomen up against the couch, leaning over her lap. The couch was low enough, abd he was tall enough to still see her eye to eye, so he sank down onto his heels, his hands reaching to touch her knees in question. She didn't stop him, so his hands roamed up her thighs and rested just below her schoolgirl style skirt. His heart beat slow, rather than pinballing off of his ribcage like he expected it to. Like he felt right in his place here.

Connor moved closer, sliding a hand around the back of Moss' neck. He caught Lysa's eye for a moment. Watch, his gaze said. Then he turned to Moss and leaned between them, tilting his head to kiss Moss slowly. The smaller brother moaned against his open mouth, and he felt Lysa shift beneath them. They both turned to look at her, and she reached forward, fisting her fingers into the back of Connors hair and dragging his lips to hers. She kissed him like he was the cure to the poison on her lips, hungry and hot.

Moss watched them, licking his lips, wanting to taste her too. But she teased him just in the way he seemed to like, and a gentle pressure at the back of his head guiding his needy mouth to her inner thigh.

He couldn't go far with his worship of her out here in public, as he didn't want then to get kicked out, but he could show her just exactly what he would do to her soft sensitive flesh when they were alone. He swirled his tongue along the soft flesh of her thigh as Connor and Lyra kissed above him.

Connor leaned into the kiss, sliding his palm across her throat, his thumb stroking down the front of it. He wanted her to feel cherished. He wanted to take a girl home for the first time in months, and his brother wouldn't be left out this time. Maybe it would wash away the lingering sting of the incident from back then.

She was panting under them and they hadn't even done much yet. She likes the ideas of twins, of brothers, no matter how contrasting they were. A server stopped by their section but - fuck the wings - she'd order DoorRush later. So she waved them by, and the server quickly retreated, their brows practically hitting their hairline.

Lysa broke the kiss with Connor, pulling back and letting her gaze skim his body suggestively. "So... Did you want to just hang tonight, or were you going to invite me back to your place?" she asked, bold and forward.

Moss looked up eagerly, and she ran a hand through his hair absently. If he had a tail, he'd wag it. She really wanted them, didnt she? He wanted to play. Even if it was only for one night.

"Please Brother..." Moss whined, barely heard above the music. As if he wasn't already into her. As if he wasn't already planning how he was going to fuck her 60 ways to Sunday.

"Only if Lysa will have us, Mossy." he said with a smile.

They left the bar and Connor called them an Air Share, the sleek black SUV ride service pulling up just as they stepped up to the curb. Connor opened the door and Moss slid in first with Lysa in the middle. There was a shade partition in the middle, and both brothers took advantage of the drivers limited view and turned towards Lysa as if they were one. Their lips landed on her neck on either side, kissing under her jaw and along her neck in perfect synchronization.

She trembled as a shiver ran up her spine. It seemed like it must be a practiced move, but she had a gut feeling it wasn't. They just seemed to move together like they were connected.

Connor slid his hands up her skirt, curling his finger and brushing his knuckle up and down the crotch of her panties. She barely stifled a moan, but Moss was there, kissing her slowly, cupping her cheek, taking that moan into his mouth to quiet it, and savor it.

She reached for them, one hand on a thigh of theirs each, running upward until she met with their cocks. But she pulled away from Moss' kiss with a slight gasp.

She found Connors erection easy enough, the beast raging for her attention. But in Moss' place was a hard cage, which caught her by surprise.

"Fuuuck." Connor gasped, kissing down her shoulder. "I forgot to explain..."

"No need." Lysa huffed with a small smile. Her hand groped Moss through his shorts, feeling the softness of his balls under the hard cage above. Moss clenched his eyes closed as she explored him, finding the padlock at the top of the cage last. "You are a sub through and through. Who holds the key, your brother?" she asked him, before turning to Connor.

Connor smirked and pulled the neckline of his black tee down, revealing a small key hanging from a chain there. "For now."

"Will you come out to play tonight?" she asked, turning back to Moss. Their resemblance was striking. From this close, only their expressions gave them away. Connor domineering but kind, Moss wide eyed as if seeking approval.

Moss swallowed. "If you wish it, I will." he whispered.

They arrived back at their townhouse, and Connor led them to the below ground entrance straight to their apartment below their aunts house. He didn't usually take this passage, but mostly out of habit. This time he didn't want to explain their apartments location to a girl they were trying to woo.

They stumbled into the dark and Connor sought out his brothers hair with one hand and the light with the other. They drew close, kissing as Connor undid Moss' single button on his dramatic jacket. He threw it from his shoulders before lifting him to sit on the entryway table, unzipping the back of his boots and pulling them from his feet. As he straightened, he placed a hand on his brothers head and pushed him from the table and to his knees in one smooth motion before turning his attention to Lysa. "Welcome to our humble abode." he chuckled, taking her jacket and hanging it on the hook by the door, Moss shifting forward until he was at Lysa's feet. He lifted her skirt, disappearing under it and nipping lightly at her panties.

"You are both overdressed." Lysa giggled, the sound almost musical.

"Indeed. Let's solve you, first." Connor pulled the tie at the front of her shirt, watching it fall open, her petite breasts wiggling slightly as they fell free. He dove down at them, kissing and sucking her breasts and nipples as Moss unbuttoned her skirt, pulling it down, watching it pool around her ankles. Connor bend down and grasped her around her thighs, throwing her over his shoulder. She squealed with surprise and laughter, and he gave her an obligatory spank on her ass to make her gasp.

LittleKay
LittleKay
309 Followers
12