Brother's Keeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh daddy spank me harder." she said jokingly, wiggling her feet which still bore her heels from the outting.

"Don't ask unless you really want it, baby, because I have no problem fucking a cherry red ass as much as the next guy."

"Dont get a girl wet with promises and not follow through." She pushed against his back, propping herself up and looking back at Moss, who watched them walk away with hunger in his eyes. "Come here, and watch while you undress for me." she called for him, her hair hanging down and swaying as Connor disappeared with her into their bedroom.

Moss took a deep steadying breath. Instead of getting up immediately, he folded forward, resting his chest on his knees and his forehead on the floor tile. His anxiety swirled in his gut, thoughts dwelling on what her face would look like sneering at him in rejection. He began to hyperventilate, tightening his grip into the roots of his hair which spilled forward around him.

And then there was calm. He looked up and found Connor standing over him, a hand on the back of his head, working his fingertips gently under Moss' punishing grip. He scooped him under the chin and raised him onto his knees, pressing his lips to his forehead. "I can send her home. But I don't think you want that. I think you want to enjoy the night." he whispered, before grasping his black crop and pulling it over his head. His nipple heart rings glinted in the overhead light.

Moss stood and followed his brother into the main bedroom, where Lysa lounged, utterly naked and glorious, on their king sized bed. Connor stopped him by grabbing his hips and pulling him back against his chest, leaning down to kiss his neck slowly, pulling a low moan from his chest.

"Do you want to see how well we do together Lysa?" Connor asked, smiling as he slid his fingers into the waistband of Moss' shorts, slowly tugging them down his hips, exposing that crisp v that Moss worked so hard to maintain.

"I want to watch him suck you off." she said huskily, spreading her legs before them. Her center opened like a flower in bloom, slick with morning dew, and her fingers immediately slid over her slit and into her body where she worked herself up, her breath shallow as she watched them.

Moss shed his shorts, stepping out of then and revealing his caged cock. It wasn't a harsh cage, rather made of pink cords of silicone that created a barred cage that restricted him. His cock was pierced, a glint of a pink gemstone on the ends of a bar that ran through the underside of the base of his shaft, poking out the sides of the cage. Lysa's eyebrow shot up as her gaze returned to his and she licked her lips as she watched him kneel for his brother, getting a nice profile view of them facing one another. His gaze turned to Connor as Connor continued to watch Lysa, fisting the base of his shaft as he lined it up with his brothers mouth without even looking down. There was a heat between them that drove Moss on, the rightness he felt when connecting with his other half, and excitement in doing it for someone else.

Connor thrust easily into his mouth, the two so in sync that Moss never really gagged anymore on Connors cock unless he wanted him to. He relaxed, opening his throat and splaying his tongue in the way he knew best pleased him. It was messy, wetness from his mouth dragging along his cock each time he pulled back.

Connor grasped him by the hair and walked him back on his knees until he leaned back slightly against the bed. Connor straddled his legs, forcing him to tilt his head back to take him at as he leaned forward over him, bracing himself with a fist sinking into the mattress as he reached across it to grab Lysa by the ankle. She shrieked a laugh as he yanked her across the duvet, pulling her until her legs hung on either side of Moss. He kissed her ravenously as he thrust his hips, his hand replacing hers as he splayed his hand over her stomach, thumb stroking clit. She moaned as she watched them, her hips rolling as she chased down a fast, shallow orgasm to start herself off.

As she relaxed, she pushed on Connors chest and he stepped back without complaint, his cock slipping from Moss' tongue, leaving him empty. Moss turned to look at Lyra, climbing up the edge of the bed and diving for her pussy instead like a ravenous mouse, looking for his next meal. She grinned and fell back onto the covers as he lapped between her thighs, and Connor crawled over him to kneel between her thighs, straddling Moss' head. Moss kept licking and sucking at her, bringing her to the brink again as Connor snatched up a condom and rolled it down over his length.

Lysa moaned as Connor slid his cock down her slit, pushing Moss out of the way as he entered her. He bathed them with his tongue as they joined together, lapping at her slit and his balls as he started up a slow rhythm that let her bathe in the sensation.

"Moss..." Lysa panted, and he crawled alongside her until he could kiss and suck her neck. "Want to come out and play?" she asked, and he stilled, glancing down at his restrained dick. It was reddish purple behind the silicone bars from its desire. It bounced as his pulse fought for his erection, but it had nowhere to go. Moss liked the ache, the tease, the denial. It fueled him and humbled him. But sometimes he did like to play.

"Will you unlock it?" he asked softly, and she nodded, reaching up to take the key from around Connors neck.

Connor watched him as he slid in and out of Lysa at a leisurely pace, keeping their tension built up but not racing towards the finish line to allow her to focus on Moss in the moment. After a moment, the lock clicked open, and Lysa slowly pulled the cage off of Moss' shaft, leaving the silicone ring tucked behind his balls. She cradled him, swirling her thumb around his head until he hardened in her grip. His cock grew like an animal who realizes the gate has been left open - slowly a first, but soon hard and swollen.

Moss watched as she slid her fist up and down his cock, twirling over the head with each pass with a roll of her wrist. She rolled to her side to more easily pull him into her mouth, and Connor compensated kneeling behind her, fucking her while his hand strokes her hips and sides. Its been so long since he's seen his brothers cock free. Ironically, it was slightly bigger than Connors. He watched as his brother's cock disappeared into her mouth, letting out a growl as he began to fuck her faster.

Lysa's body bounced with his force, her legs spread wide, her upper leg hooked over Connors arm. Moss handled her delicately in contrast like a gemstone made of hand blown glass. He panted, looking down at her as she sucked his aching cock. Its been weeks since hes left his cage, longer since hes has a woman tend to his needs.

"I'm not going to last..." he whispered down at her, and she smiled like she was counting on it. He groaned, and Connor grasped him by the collar around his neck, twisting it to make his breath catch. He moaned against the pressure, his head falling back as he rocked his hips to thrust gently between her lips. But before he crested that hill, Connor grabbed her hair, making her turn her head towards him instead, making her abandon his brothers cock in favor of his own lips. He looked down at them and groaned at the sight of their tongues dancing together in a messy, open mouthed kiss, his abs clenching visibly with the sudden loss of stimulation.

He broke the kiss, panting with her as he drove her on. "He cums last." he growled, and Moss groaned in need, but she didn't leave him completely. Her grip on the base of his cock tightened almost painfully, sending a shiver down his spine, making his toes curl.

Her attention was already back on Connor, her soft gasping moans filling the room as he picked up the pace and fucked her hard into the bed. Moss watched where their bodies joined, glancing away only to admire the pleasure on Lyra's face. She bit her bottom lip, the soft flesh falling from her teeth with each slap of their bodies together.

"Let me lick you..." Moss begged, and he was released by both of his masters in the moment, before diving along her body. His mouth found her pussy with barely enough room around his brothers thrusts to lap at her clit like a hungry dog.

She came, hard, and Moss felt her body go rigid under his hand on her waist. Connor and Moss gave her no reprieve, and continued to draw out her orgasm even as she screamed for them. Connor went still next, and Moss watched the base of his cock pulse his cum into the condom he wore. Moss moaned at the lost opportunity to lick it from her pussy. He drew back, and Moss continued to lick her slowly, mopping up the wetness with wide sweeps of his tongue.

She eventually grabbed him by the hair, panting and wrung out from their attention. Moss looked up and saw Connor looking down her back at him, and her grin as she laid beside him. He crawled up and laid on her other side, resting his cheek on her chest.

"Would you like to come?" she asked him softly, stroking his hair away from his ear. She pressed her thigh between his, and he slowly ground against her soft skin.

"Yes please..." he moaned, dipping his head against her collar bone and kissing softly, swirling his tongue on her soft skin. Connor leaned against her back. First, he slid his fingers through the wetness between her thighs, dipping his fingers inside briefly to lubricate them. She let out a sigh at the brief stretch and he chuckled before slipping his hand between Moss' thighs, skimming his balls and making him shudder before pulling out his gem tipped butt plug and sliding his slickened fingers into his welcoming asshole.

Moss moaned, thrusting against Lysa's thigh desperately now, each drag back deepening Connors fingering in his rear. Lysa threaded her fingers through his hair reaching with her other hand to play with the heart shaped rings adorning his nipples. Their attention was driving him insane. More than even his cock gliding in his own precum across her soft skin, their hands on him and their attention to his pleasure filled more than his core with a pressure that made him gasp out loud. His skin tingled, and his hands twitched where he gripped Lysa's waist. His toes curled as he finally crested over, pleasure radiating up his spine, to the crown of his head, and down through every finger and toe. He trembled in their hold as his cum shot up her thigh.

As he came down from his high, Connor was slipping off the bed, stumbling slightly on his sore leg as he stalked off to the bathroom. "Clean up your mess." he demanded, petting his hair as he passed.

Moss looked to Lysa who was looking at him with a heated look. She jerked her chin towards the mess splashed on her thigh, and he immediately moved down her body, kissing her beautiful flushed skin as he went. He cleaned his cum from her body, swallowing the cooling salty mess while watching Lysa. She was panting for him by the time he finished, and he found himself between her thighs once more.

He lapped lazily at her labia after pulling a other delicious orgasm from her as Connor returned to the bed. He had a cleaned plug and chastity cage in his hand, and Moss automatically rolled onto his back and dropped his knees to the side to welcome him in.

Connor sat on the bed and stroked his brothers thigh, slowly inserting the plug first. He groaned as it popped back into place. Propped up on his elbows, he watched as Connor slid the cage onto his cock, locking it onto the ring at the base. He rolled his hips with a groan. Lysa cupped him under his chin and kissed him slowly, drawing a moan from his lips.

-------

Moss woke late the next day to an empty bed. He rolled to his feet and took a quick trip to the bathroom and pulling on a pair of sweatpants before wandering out into the kitchen. He saw only Connor there, sitting at the table with a bowl of cocoa puffs even though it was after noon, his little guilty pleasure as a midday snack.

"Is she gone?" Moss asked from the doorway, tilting his head against the door frame.

"Yeah, Mossy, she's gone." he said, drinking the last of the chocolatey milk from his bowl. "She said she had fun." There was an unspoken answer to his unspoken question. She wasn't just gone for the day. She didn't really want to make this a regular thing.

"I liked her. But she wasn't for us." he responded, trying to reassure himself and not give into the feeling of rejection brewing in his gut.

Connor got up from his seat and crossed over to meet his brother in the entryway, winding his fist in his hair and pulling gently until his head tipped back. He leaned forward and kissed along his neck, drawing a moan from his throat.

"We still have each other." he said, drawing him close to thr counter. He turned him around to face the counter, his hips driving Moss' into the edge of the marble. "Would you like me to remind you that we do just fine?"

Moss moaned louder, his silicone cage bumping against the cabinet, pressure awakening his cock. The ache and warmth spread from his groin and he pressed his ass back against Connors swelling cock. He slipped his fingers into the waistband of Moss' pants, teasing them down his hips as he kisses and sucked his neck, leaving marks along his flesh.

Connor slid the grey sweatpants just below his ass, reaching between his cheeks and plucking the butt plug from his rear. He dropped it into Moss' pocket for safekeeping before lining himself up with his ready and waiting hole.

Moss was panting as he felt himself stretch around Connors cock, moaning loudly. "Brother!" he whimpered as Connor took his time, easing slowly into his welcoming hole. He grabbed Moss by the back of his neck and shoved him down over the counter, forehead pressed into the back edge where it met the wall.

"Yesss, Mossy?" he replied, a taunting lilt to his voice as he began to pull back, his torturously slow pace making Moss want to scream.

"Please fuck me, hard!" he begged.

"Fuck you hard, hmm?" he slowly pressed forward again, his hips providing slight pressure as he pushes back inside.

"Yes please, fuck me like the fuck boy I am, Brother, please!" he begged, arching his back to try and invite Connor deeper into him.

"Mmm, no, I dont think I will."

Moss let out a sob, reaching back to try and grab Connor by the hips to drag him harder against him. But he was solid and refused to cave under the rake of his nails across his thighs. Instead, he smacked Moss hard on the ass, leaving behind a pale handprint. He laid another one right over it as they started to turn pink.

Moss squealed, squirming and trembling as he finally let go, fisting his hands against the counter.

"Do you want me to fuck you right in that g-spot you've got, Mossy? Make you cum in that little cage of yours?"

"Yes please, Brother. Yes please!"

Connor set a brutal pace, his hips slamming against the counter with each thrust. He knew just how to fuck him. Connor was Moss' first, and he would always be here with him.

Moss groaned as he felt that full body pressure building. With his cock stunted and untouched, it seemed to back up the pipes, and it changed the pleasure he felt. Jerking off, or fucking to get off, or even a blowjob was nice, but nothing beat the way it the pleasure flooded his chest now, making him pant, his toes curling, each extremity tingling as he reached his climax. He wondered if this is how pleasure radiated from a pussy, feeling it all the way up to his hairline, his eyes rolling slightly. By the way they shook from whole body orgasms, he figured that must be it. And he reveled in it.

Moss rose to his toes, pushing back against Connor as he rammed into him, driving in and up with every thrust. The orgasm that began to buzz under his skin was all consuming, his seed beginning to leak from the slit in his swollen, caged cock. His balls spasmed, tightening and ejecting their contents as his orgasm spilled from his body. He moaned loudly as Connor reached around, cupping his cock and balls and squeezing for good measure, letting his cum leak through his fingers where it dripped to the floor.

Moss' entire body seized and spasmed, and he reached back to grasp the back of Connors hair as he moaned loudly, his knees shaking and weak under him. "Oh baby please I need your cum, fill me up please!" he cried out, and Connor didn't disappoint, thrusting hard into his body and filling him up with his warn sticky seed with a grunt of his own.

"I'll find our girl, Mossy." he whispered as he held him while he melted. "I promise. Someone who appreciates what we have and who can take good care of you, just how you need. Of us. And I'll take care of us all."

Moss felt the tile under his knees a moment later, and still in a daze, leaned forward and began to lick his cum from the floor, along with whatever dripped from his ass, before he turned to clean his brothers cock too. He found them in the shower after that, and somehow, life went on like nothing special had happened.

12