Brother's Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Shubman finally finished jerking, and he had nothing more left to give me, he pushed my head away, almost forcefully, pulling his tool out, and mouthing he was really done.

"Mom & Dad will be back home, anytime now!! We better get cleaned up and dressed!!" was all that he managed to say, while concluding the pleasingly forbidden doing, and handing over to me my still drenched pair of panties, he picked up from the floor!!

When our parents returned, we were both looking calm and collected, and they had no idea about what their children were up to.

I was busy completing my assignment, and my partner in crime was making himself a sandwich, as both of us camped around the very dining table, on top of which we had just unleashed our sexual demons!!

Our eyes made almost no contact that day, and even at night, Shubman chose to not say a word - I was expecting a lot of uncomfortable teasing, and steamy touches, and it hurt me to doubt whether he was feeling guilty, and avoiding me.

I knew what we did was not right, but I was shamelessly hoping that he just did not feel we committed a wrong - I was fine with him using me, and I really wanted us to be a thing!!

I don't remember when I fell asleep, but much to my elation, I woke up being greeted by the smiling face of my handsome brother.

"Are you angry at me??" I asked him, even as I was sure my question made no sense. There was no need for me to overthink, but I just had to make him start talking to me!!

"Can you buy a packet of condoms when coming back from college?! I mean... We are going to... You know what I mean... I don't think I can always control for so long, and pull out like that!!" he straightaway countered, in an insensitive style, but good enough to make me blush.

"Shubh... I... Listen... See... Tell me this first!! Why were you so silent yesterday?? What were you thinking??" I had a more interesting conversation to take part in, but I still enquired - I really wanted to know.

"Ishaani... It was nothing!! I just did not know how to tell you this. I felt ashamed of myself that I do not have money of my own, to even buy condoms!! I am sorry!!" he answered, sounding very humbled.

"Bhaiyyaa!! Please!! Do not think like that... It is not your fault... You don't have to worry about money... I have been saving. All the cash our grandparents gave me during Holi & Diwali, last year, have been left untouched. We will use that. I will get the condoms from the store." I consoled him.

"Get Chocolate flavored ones, from Kamex. And make sure you pick up the box with XXL Sized Rubber. Anything smaller won't fit your brother!!" he had a sudden wicked smile on his face, as he completed the sentence.

"I think I know, Bhaiyya!!" I muttered, with a naughty grin, as I noticed him getting ready to make a move, and proving me correct, he pounced on top of me, and began kissing me!!

I was convinced he was going to fuck me right there, regardless of the fact we had no protective gear - But unfortunately, that was not going to be the case.

My mom knocked at the door, like every other morning, the same moment my brother's hands went inside my soaked panties.

She called my name out loud, also demanding an explanation for why the door was kept locked, and even banged on the wooden material, compelling Shubman to jump out of the bed, and rush as far as he could from me, as I opened the door!!

"I am so sorry, Mom... I slept really late, yesterday... I was going through the Notes... And... I think I am late!! Let me get ready fast!!" I just about succeeded in persuading her to believe everything was normal, but it was obvious she did not look too happy.

That was a moment of realization for me & my brother, and we knew there would be all kinds of trouble, if we were careless - There was no way we could give our parents, or anybody, the faintest of hints.

A lot of risks were involved, and it was very important we did not get ourselves into problems we could not solve, and it mainly included me becoming pregnant!!

To our credit, we had lightly discussed about the challenges, a while back, and I that day was already going to take the first step to ensure I could properly enjoy this affair with my brother.

I gladly broke the blue piggy bank, I had hid inside my wardrobe, and collecting whatever little money it contained, I got ready to go to college - Or rather, I got ready to go buy us some skin!!

I really did wish I could take a bath as my brother watched, and put on clothes of his choice, that morning, but he had by then got himself out of our bedroom, to avoid giving any unwanted suspicion to our mother.

Truth be told, she would have never thought her children were engaging in the most sinful act - But since we were doing it, we had the duty to be careful!!

I reached my college, after a 10 minute long walk, and also attended a couple of hours of lecture, but my mind was busy pondering how I was going to execute the task I was assigned.

I had never done anything like this before, and I belonged to the category of Indian Women who still found it unusual to ask for Sanitary Napkins - Buying a contraceptive was way out of my league!!

Yet, I somehow managed to garner the strength.

I hastily walked towards the Medical Store, located just next to the Internet Cafe near my college - Discreetly checking nobody who knew me was around, I braced myself, and asked for a packet of condoms!!

The man in charge, without any change of emotion, pointed his fingers to the rack on the left, that displayed a big collection of Protection.

I was relieved he did not make it look odd, but I also asked myself if he was truly decent, and unlike the creeps so often seen in Indian Movies, or whether his healthy attitude was in sooth an odd to my non-glamorous dimensions.

"I have Shubh!!" I comforted myself, and went through the boxes in a hurry - I got hold of the Chocolate flavored ones from the brand Kamex, but they were of the wrong size!!

"Excuse Me... Do you have the bigger one in this??" I politely asked the middle aged man, who was glued onto his phone.

"10 in a Box, Ma'am... We sell only those... You can buy them again, when you need more!! Or, just buy one more box, right away!!" he replied, a bit sternly, but not in a crude manner.

"No... No... That is not what I meant!! I want the same product, but the ones Sized XXL. This won't fit my broth... I mean boyfriend!!" I had no idea why I took the unnecessary pain to elaborate, but I knew I had messed up!!

The storekeeper who was handling my queries almost threw his phone away, to shift attention towards me, but it was not just him who was amused by my requirement.

I was gifted with nasty looks by all the three male members in the space, all of whom seemed to be from different generations of the same family, with the youngest of them even daring to rub his erection, over his pants, looking directly at me, as if he was asking me if his meat would do, giving me a dirty smirk!!

I was rightly scared, and I felt equally humiliated, but surprisingly, I just did not care - There well was a timid young girl inside me, who would freak out at such occasions, but I was no longer the same teenager.

My revelational confrontations with my brother, supplied a lot of lust into my mind, but also injected in me a sense of courage and belonging.

And without backing away, like I usually would have, I instantly asked the trio if they sold birth control pills there!!

It stunned them even more, and it stunned me too - I just did not really expect I would hit back at them in that fashion.

But, I also knew where that question had it's origin!!

Shubman had asked me as he pierced me whether I was on pills.

It was a clear indication that he wished to shoot his load inside me, and a perfect announcement that he preferred doing me bareback.

I myself knew how great I felt to have his uncovered cock directly touch my pussy - I had no earlier history to compare with, but I was smart enough to confirm this was the better alternative, since my brother enjoyed this particular setup!!

I grabbed a strip of pills, almost threw the money for the same at the counter, and walked out of the store, with a lot of pride.

I was going to take the capsule, and I was going to let my brother fill me just how he wanted to - I was going to give him the pleasure that he yearned for, and I was going to feel his hot jizz in my womb!!

I did not go back to college, after the purchase, and when I reached home, I found my brother eagerly waiting for me outside the door to our apartment.

The disappointment was clear on his face when I said to him I could not buy what he wanted me to, but his big cock simply jumped out of his shorts as soon as I told him I had instead gulped down a pill!!

I had no idea what got into him, but he forcibly pulled me inside, catching hold of my hips, immediately, and ripping apart the yellow kurta top & black leggings, along with my shamefully contrasting inner-wear, he fucked me in the openness of our almost empty living room, in ferocious pace.

I felt his thick juices flowing inside my pussy, just after he had completed his two hundredth thrust, and it was only then that he even bothered to tell me that our mother had gone to the market, and it was all okay!!

Actually, I myself had completely forgotten about her existence, and I just giggled observing my own brother's cum leak out of my dirty packed cunt, as he added onto his prior confession that he always wanted to ejaculate inside me, panting.

It was a moment too erotically gratifying, and we became full time mates after that - Every instance we had the house for ourselves, either I was on top of him, or he was on top of me, allowing our longings to be satiated!!

Very soon, even when our parents were inside our cramped apartment, he humped me with a lot of enthusiasm, behind closed doors, in the privacy of our small bedroom.

It was not at all an easy objective, and the probable dangers always compelled me to keep my mouth shut with my own hands, and sometimes, Shubman helped by stuffing his tongue inside my oral cavity.

However difficult this arrangement was, it still did not stop us from letting each-other relish the immoral deed, and things even reached a stage where I would be faking a headache, and bunking classes, and staying indoors, to have his hands all over my body!!

I enjoyed how he would kiss my baby breasts, and suck my erect nipples, after licking my dark areolas, and he really made me feel a lot more confident about the parts of my body I always considered a let down.

I never told him this, but I was falling in love with him - It was always on the cards, I felt!!

The chemistry between us was beyond words could explain, and the sex was fantastic.

I had to feed on a lot of pills to keep the operation running, but it was all worth it!!

We would cuddle on the bed and shower together, and I liked that.

Shubman, on the other hand, preferred to be rough, and he would take me in vigorous ways, but I liked that as well!!

Perhaps it was just the frustration of not having had any kind of physical intimacy when I hoped for it the most, during my maturing age, that tempted me to be a submissive partner - Having said that, even if I had been a slag with multiple casual companions, there was no real way I still could have resisted being a slave to my brother's monster.

I would gleefully mount on his rod, as he squeezed everything he could of my tiny melons, with his large hands, and when I jumped, it often felt like his cock was reaching deep into my stomach!!

The time spent being naked with my brother was the only source of happiness, in my otherwise boring life, but it is also important I concede that it did worry me during one stage of our relationship there was a chance my brother was seeing other women.

I definitely knew he was sexually involved with a lot of his chicks before he entered me, and the experience showed, and the prospect of him still meeting them made me very uncomfortable!!

I was constantly coerced into calculating the possibilities of me being just one of his girls, and I had these apprehensions even when we were in the middle of a session, and even as he was moving in & out of me, every time I found somewhat tired.

However, when he finally sprayed his seeds inside my waiting snatch, he would also wash away all my fears - It was the best part of our union, and I found out I could not get enough of my elder brother's hot liquid, and wholeheartedly accepted the role of his cum-bucket!!

As written in our destiny, our love affair went on for many months, without facing any serious obstacles.

Well, I did not know if he loved me, but I for sure loved him more than anything else in this world, and nothing was going to break us!!

Before we even realized, two years went by in a jiffy, and I was soon approaching my graduating date from college.

It seemed like I would need to be moving on with my life - I could not stay with my parents forever, but the decision would also mean I was going to be separated from my brother, who I was obsessed with, and very much considered my lover.

We both were aware of this inevitable change, and it was a tough call we had to make!!

Shubman was going through a lot himself, then, and it made me upset that I was adding on to his misery.

It had been more than 4 years since he had completed his undergraduate course, but he had not yet cleared his papers, and had no proper qualification to build a resume.

He also looked in no position to be able to do that, anytime soon, and was jobless, and he was exhibiting all the signs of being depressed!!

I could sense it easily, because it clearly showed when he made love to me, and him cumming even before I had my first orgasm was a serious warning that everything was not right.

He was no more as rough as he was when we started this immoral fling, and he showed little interest in soft romance on the bed we shared, as well, even late into the night, despite no scope of us being caught in the act!!

It was a tediously stressful period with my final exams nearing, and also my brother acting cranky, but it was then I remembered that Shubman too had told me long ago he was tired of living with the parents, and being called a useless for not earning any money.

He did also tell me that he was staying home only to be with me, and I immediately felt being filled with sense of responsibility.

I did straightaway wonder how I had almost forgotten his pleasing disclosure, but I was adamant that I could not be blamed for slightly overlooking what I was told when I was half-dead, having been made to squirt for more than a dozen times, in under an hour - However, what I knew was that I had to repay the affection, and I began to devise a plan!!

I started to think that maybe when I finish college, I could work out something with my brother, to keep us together, for some more time, at-least, if not forever.

And luckily for me, things turned out to be better than what I could have imagined - I had not just passed the tests, but I was also one among the Top 3 Performers in my college.

I was offered a job by India's leading Company, Radiance Industries, during the Campus Selection itself, and I found myself in a good position, very very quickly!!

Dad & Mom were obviously proud, and were extremely pleased at my achievement - However, their happiness was short lived.

Much to the shock of my parents, and to the shock of my brother, himself, I opened up about my twisted relationship with the latter!!

I did tell Shubman what I had in my mind, and he did agree to my proposal, but he clearly had no idea what was coming his way, and he was hoping our elders would never know.

I could be called cruel & greedy, but I was then just not ready to settle with a temporary solution, and just not fine with a secret bond, anymore.

I wanted him to always be mine, and I was letting them all know what I needed!!

My conservative father could not believe what he just heard, and my religious mother sobbed vehemently, feeling her world come crashing down.

But this was the moment of truth - The very decisive moment I had been waiting for all these years.

I admitted to my brother that I loved him not just sexually, and I saw him like my own husband, and I wanted to marry him!!

I could see the disbelief in his face, and for a second, I was sure he was going to reject me.

Until, he gave me a crushing hug, and smooched me as dad & mom watched in utter dismay!!

I was relieved to understand Shubman was just taking time to process everything that was happening, and he was ready for a future with me.

And to re-confirm the same, we undressed right in front of our parents, before slamming the door to our room shut, as I spread my legs for the man I could finally truly call my own!!

Just how they should have, they threatened us, and swore they would never let this happen, from the other side of the door, but my brother just continued to drill me.

They then tried making us understand the consequences, tenderly explaining what a disgrace it would be if the word spread, but we had already decided what we wanted - To further strengthen the deal, I also offered my brother my virgin butt-hole, and he popped the cherry of my ass, with a painful single push, and my uncontrollable howling made dad & mom realize they were powerless!!

We still expected a tough battle, and it got messy with the entire family bringing themselves in, but we were prepared.

There was a lot of pressure, especially from our grandparents, for whom we had a lot of fondness, yet their requests yielded no results - We were firm, and we knew we were best together!!

However, we were very sure that they were not going to give up without a fight - This was after all a scenario too scandalous, and they would go to any extent to prevent the happening.

So, even before any of them could do anything legally, or plan a moral set of events to force us to back-track, we very smartly registered our wedding!!

All that was required was two worthless Identity Cards, and a bribe of Two Thousand Rupees, and the Officer did not even care for a verification, and he found no need to raise an objection - He was more than ready to declare us a couple.

We moved in to an apartment much bigger than the one we lived in, all these years, at a better part of the city, and we celebrated our association by having sex for a whole week, at a stretch!!

Now, after 5 years of togetherness, we share a villa by the beach, and life could not have been any better.

What began with dangerously sneaking around for sex, had reached a point where we could fuck whenever we want - What was once limited to few days a week, was now daily, and as much as we wanted, unless deemed impossible, which was very rarely!!

There was a lot of love, but the crux of the matter was that I could not live without my brother's hard cock in me.

I get these tremendous orgasms when he fills my belly with semen, and I am made to feel that the very purpose of my life is to accept his deposits!!

While it was abandoning college lectures that I once did to prove my loyalty towards my special lover, the phenomenon was now happily replaced by the act of skipping work.

I would call in sick just to have a few extra seconds with him, on our large bed!!

Everything has been perfectly alright ever since we started our life as husband & wife - We never had a fight, and the only time we faced a minor hindrance was when I once told him I wanted his baby, when he was busy screwing my pussy.

He gave me this strange look, as we both orgasmed together, and when he finally pulled out his meat, his seeds came running out of my hole!!