Brother's Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to waste this anymore!!" I said to him, very seriously.

"You really mean it?? You sure about this?" he right away bounced back at me.

"Why do you think I would suggest something I am not sure about?? Even after all this, you feel I would say something just for the sake of it!!" I questioned him, a little sharply.

"Ishaani... That is not what I meant..." he started to explain.

"It is that... See... You can still separate from me... You owe me nothing!! You can still find a better partner... You are such a wonderful person, Ishaani... You can still have a proper regular life. You don't have to settle with a loser like me!!" he finished, sounding low, but righteous!!

Doubtlessly, his words hit me hard, but I just laughed, though my eyes became watery - I was absolutely sure I was not letting go off him, even if he wanted to.

Catching hold of his tempting prick, and stroking him relentlessly, I bent my head down to blow him!!

"It is not just about sex, Shubh... You are the one!! You really are the one!! I love you!! I love only you!! I will love you even if we can never have sex!!" I stressed, with tears rolling down my eyes, and his fresh cum in my mouth.

I very honestly meant what I said, regardless of my current condition, and when I gulped his ejaculate, looking straight into his eyes, he knew it too!!

I further told my brother I did not want to be with any other man, but him.

I made it clear that if I ever had a baby I wanted him to be the father, and I also spilled the truth that I wanted plenty of kids!!

Shubman was taken aback, and this was a scene unlike any we experienced so far, in our morally questionable adventure.

He did not give me his views, but just said he wanted time to think about it, and I agreed.

I could understand this was not a commitment he could make at the heat of the moment, and I was more than fine with patiently waiting!!

Still, deep inside, I was anticipating a quick promise.

I knew I was not being fair, but I just did not want to distract the two of us from our usual lifestyle!!

I had never mentioned this earlier, but Shubman always had a little amount of strangeness associated to him, and when he is into something, he has a tendency of losing track of the surroundings.

It did happen multiple times, during the last few years, and I knew there were all the chances for him to be lost in thoughts, and remain silent & disoriented for a long period!!

I did not want that to happen again, but just like I had feared, he voluntarily entered his world of stressful conflicts & regrets.

What could have been settled in a few minutes or hours, was dragged to days, and weeks, and the bullish nature of the man went completely missing.

In-fact, he did not want any sex, throughout the duration, and he was caught up cryptically staring at the calendar!!

It pissed me off that I did not know what he had to so gravely think about, and what about dates excited him.

I had asked him for a very simple favor, considering our alliance, but the bottom-line was that he had not fucked me since the day I told him about my wish to carry his baby!!

I greatly worried whether I had lost him forever, this time, but a voice inside me consoled me - It made me feel confident he was just getting into the right frame of mind.

After all, becoming a father was no easy mission - I had to let him work this out, without any pressure, and he just would make his way out of his sadness, as always!!

Having said that, I was still very anxious. But, it was also the phase when I was very very busy at work - So, it would be fair to say that after a while I was not really affected by his behavior, and I was not as annoyed as I was initially.

I had the most important meeting of my professional life coming up, and I was doing a lot of overtime. I was mostly in the office, and came home really late!!

Yet, every night, I would count the number of days that had passed without my pussy feeling the rigidness of Shubman's manhood, and finally we reached a stage where it had easily been more than a month that we made love.

It seemed awfully ironic that a platform built only on carnal attachments had to ultimately claim the lack of it!!

However, on the day before my big assignment, when I was extremely occupied completing the remainder of the presentation I was to submit before the client, and on an evening I was least expecting it, my disordered brother unchained himself.

I was typing down the overview of the project, considerably stressed, with my laptop placed on the dining table, and drinking a cup of coffee - I was so into it, I was hardly aware that I had not cared to make myself sit down, and was standing all this time.

And I realized that only when my aroused lover pushed me from the back, with a lot of strength, and bending me over the table, began to push my legs wide!!

The vigorous movements caused the caffeine to be spilled on my slim-fit white shirt, making it unnecessarily untidy, but I was notified about the degree of intent only when my red colored formal skirt was torn from the back.

It took me down the memory lane, as my brother was all set to do me in the exact position he had done me for the first time, and in similar surroundings he had done me for the first time!!

Shubman was like a wild untamed animal as he took my front-hole, and I screamed out loud in pain, just like I did the day he deflowered me.

The absence of sensual activity all these weeks had led to the shrinkage of my otherwise loose vagina, and I could feel the walls of my pussy being stretched, again!!

The rudeness in his thrusts clearly indicated how much he missed the sex, but for a man who was a much bigger addict than me, it was an amusing accomplishment that he could survive with none of it for all these days, and restrict his inhibitions.

If he was a normal husband, my always skeptic brain would have evaluated if he was trustable, but in this case, he was my brother, and there was no need to be bothered thinking he would cheat on me!!

He kept shagging inside me, and it was not all pleasure, but I genuinely loved his return to form.

I just wished he had done it a lot earlier, and especially, not today!!

I was fighting a battle against time, to complete my work, and I was tensed about failure - I always wanted to win, and be appreciated.

This meant that I just could not fully connect myself to the venereal event taking place, and I was even compelled to consider this as a forced defilation by my own man, till it all started to make sense!!

"Bloody Fucker!!" I groaned, chuckling slyly at the realization of what exactly was transpiring.

The reality was that Shubman was not straying lost in thoughts, all this time.

Neither was he breaking down with the fright of committing greater sins.

He was only controlling himself, and he was only waiting - For me to be off my pills!!

He had taken the decision, very early, and just how he would later agree to, he had mused about gifting me a child, much before the idea ever crossed my mind.

He was going to impregnate me, like I wanted him to, and he always wanted to.

He was going to fill me with his thick sticky sperms, and he did just that!!

Surprisingly, my brother went on to coat my pussy with his hot cum four times that very night, and it delighted me to see him taking the extra effort to confirm he would successfully breed me!!

He fell asleep on the chair, by the Dining Table, and I sat on his pole, tired yet thrilled, continuing my work on the project, and his hardness prevailed to keep me awake until the next morning.

I attended the meeting at my office, and did excellently well, with everybody praising my hard-work, and declaring I deserve a promotion - It was an overwhelming moment, but by all means, I had already got my award, beforehand!!

Today, as I finish writing this story, I find myself in the luxury of my spacious bedroom, with a satisfying smile on my face, looking at my three year old son & 1 year old daughter peacefully sleeping on our big bed, as I observe my just visible new baby bump, in the mirror!!

I have not taken a pill after that day, and every time my elder brother empties his load inside me, I get excited.

I just squeeze his cock with the muscles of my pussy, and dream of when my belly would start to grow, again & again, and the results are for all to see!!

THE END