All Comments on 'Brother's New Sister'

by IllyHymen

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot!

More please❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not what I want, but that's just me.

Maybe it's because I'm 100% straight? I don't want to see a dick whether the switch is from guy to girl, or girl to guy, it doesn't matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wtf is this

This is disgusting. You should have stated this was a transgender literotica beforehand. Usually titles like this mean long away sisters and such not a guy changing his sex. Change the description before someone else is scarred

IllyHymenIllyHymenabout 4 years agoAuthor
check the tags

there's literally multiple trans tags, snowflakes. Do you understand how meaningless your complaints are when you don't pay anything for these stories? I'm sorry a single piece of your unlimited free entertainment isn't to your highly sophisticated tastes. Do you put on a post-it on your monitor so you don't have to see the penis during porn?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
CRY BABIES....

What a bunch of fucking whiney cry babies! YOU'RE ON LITEROTICA! GET OVER IT! I loved this story but I guess if the way I sin doesn't match the way that YOU sin, then you feel you have the right to ask WTF? WTF is This? It's a fucking erotic story wing-nut. If it's not your cup of tea then move on to a different catagory...a different fantasy. Pretty self righteous when one goes on Literotica and then becomes judgemental about what constitutes an erotic story and what doesn't. Like your a fucking expert, right? Wrong. You're nothing but a troll. A real numbnut asshat. If you don't like a story that's fine. You're entitled to have your opinion but don't share your opinion with us as if YOUR OPINION is the way and the light... because it's not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great sex story

Please continue with Bryan and Jesse. Maybe Jesse could strip her brother of his clothes to reveal a bit of sexy hair on that manly chest, and Jesse can entertain herself by tracing the hair on Bryan's chest and abs, tasting it, kissing his pecs, and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
re: check the tags

the tags are at the end of the story YOU FUCKING MORON!

IllyHymenIllyHymenabout 4 years agoAuthor
Cry more

Cry more. The tears of a snowflake allow me to weave powerful magic. I like to imagine you kept reading and kept crying the entire time then went upstairs and told mommy how upset you were the bad lady put a trans girl in your precious story. Don't even read my shit if you're going to be a little bitch about it. I'm a published author. Do you understand how meaningless your whining is when you don't pay for my work?

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeabout 4 years ago

Trans women are women. Some people are just going to have to get that through their thick skulls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think the story was great. Also it's not an author's responsibility to make sure you know how to scroll down and check the tags.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lmao people are saying they're scarred from reading about a trans girl when they're actively looking for incest erotica? Grow the fuck up lul. I would note that it's kinda weird to describe being trans as a "dark" secret rather than a "deep" secret. Gives the implication that being trans is a bad thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a side note, I'm not sure if Jesse is her new name or if it is Atlas cuz tbh you made it seem like Atlas is their new name which would mean Jesse is their dead name. Just for future reference I recommend NEVER deadnaming a trans character as the narrator it is just kinda triggering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the person who was wondering if her new name was Atlas, it's not, that was a reference to the ancient Greek Titan called 'Atlas', who was forced to (literally) carry the whole world on their shoulders. It's from a Greek myth, which is actually where the term 'atlas', meaning 'globe' or 'world map' came from. I think the author has done an amazing job in the way they portrayed the characters and the language used to describe them, and I'm sure they know not to use someone's deadname, so don't worry, 'Atlas' isn't Jesse's new name, it was just used in a simile to compare Jesse with a prominent character from a different story. I appreciate your comment though, since there seems to be transphobic commentors on here, your comment can atleast educate them on why not to use someone's deadname, so thanks!

On a different note, THIS STORY IS PERFECT FOR ME! My deadname was Jesse (I go by Lily now), the fantasies and scenarios in this are literally the exact same as mine, right down to the choice of words, names, and actions. Also, all of my thoughts are exactly aligned with Jesse's, and my past is so similar - minus the fact that i don't have a brother :(.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah gotchu, then yee I don't think it's an issue to use Jesse prior to her finding her own name

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong Catagory, read about as long as it took to read this was in the wrong catagory. writer pretty insensitive to place this in this catagory when it could have been placed in a more appropriate one for those to who like to read this type of work. I simply won't read any additional work from this writer.

IllyHymenIllyHymenover 1 year agoAuthor

Literally no one cares

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 1 year ago

Loved the story!

To the assholes who bitched about Tags and stuff, There is something called "Reading Comprehension". You usually learn this is Grade School. 2nd to 3rd Grade in my Case.

I understood the use of the Noun "Atlas" though it seems those who only read to jerk off would have missed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There maybe was no story to it but aren't all pornos the same. but I do enjoy reading about such sexploits because different people use different phrases to explain the same thing, & it's funny & interesting reading them, but it did remind me of when my older brother used to force me to suck his cock dressed as a girl, there's something about a big stiff cock when you are a woman or think you are a woman, my brother's 9" monster seemed to have a mesmerising effect on me as though it had "suck me written on it", & yes, I loved it because I couldn't get over the fact my brother's cock was a 9" throbbing monster & mine was a mere 3" & he used to tease me that I should be a girl; & he was right as now I AM a girl cos I liked cock so much, & as for been in the wrong category where should it be, Unless you have been dressed a girl whilst been given a good fucking like me, you don't know what's it's like to voices in your head telling you, you are a woman & I couldn't wait to rid myself of my male tackle & traits, now I have pussy I get even more cock, I just love the sense of power I have over a man simply by wearing a miniskirt & 4" high heels, & the man thinks he getting what wants but in reality it's the woman getting what she wants, So what category do I fit in then, what I can't understand is if it was in the wrong category why read it all & then comment, & YES before anyone asks I swallow too just as I did when my brother used fuck me,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They that was completely stupid and off the rail. guy is a guy no matter how you dress him up. the DNA says he is a guy, yes he can play make believe he is a girl, but he genetically is not a girl and never will be. just a guy playing make believe. It is not real and never will be real.

IllyHymenIllyHymenover 1 year agoAuthor

You clicked on an incest short story then get indignant about a trans girl in it. Get fucked with a rusty knife, muh dude.

Extremist116Extremist116about 2 months ago

The tags are definitely not correct

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Don't mind the stupid transphobic comments, your story is great, and it reminded me of when my older brother fucked me like a girl, he was my first man

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Continue with stories like this, I'm sure many trans girls were deflowered by their own brothers, just like I was, I'll never forget, you described the feeling perfectly

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

You perfectly described the unforgettable feeling of seeing your brother's cock in your face, the smell, the taste, feeling the flow of sperm entering your mouth ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Congratulations on the story, and sorry for so many comments, it reminded me of my true story, my brother always fucked my ass with passion, love and roughness, it was perfect

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Your story even made me want to tell mine, they are very similar, there are so many details, lots of love, sex, perversions, incest, sometimes I feel so dirty, but I would do it all again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIllyHymen@IllyHymen
Illy Hymen is the author of The Little Goblin Girl and The Storm Mage, both of which are currently available on Amazon. She works professionally as a ghostwriter and editor when guys aren't paying her to beat them up. https://www.amazon.com/Illy-Hymen/e/B07MHWP434 She has wr...