All Comments on 'Brother's Revenge'

by Paul Yearwood

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
nope

not enough detail and if she was fucking her father i wouldnt touch her.

gamer9643gamer9643about 18 years ago
ditto

i would be like

"i was trying to be polite thinking youre ignorant, young and stupid. i would have fucked you until you passed out but you want dad so be it. you choose which bed you want to sleep in now sleep in it and leave me alone."

if she threw her cherry away to her dad what the fuck you know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
dumb

So stupid, I regret the time I'm taking to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awful

Let me say that I've read alot of storys, and this one is one of the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice Combonation

i liked the little bit of bondage you threw in there. That was kinda unexpected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't believe it

Sloppy seconds no thank you. This story was completely ridiculous. He should just have moved out, and let her have her father to herself. No problem, no loss, seriously....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
too funny

better title "TO fuck a whore" dump the bitch on man whore papa and LEAVE forever...

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
Was Liz?

Basically replacing sex with her Dad to infuriate Ed to fuck her?.Or did Liz truly only want Ed or both.I just hope it was Liz wanting just Ed and she dumped their Dad after she got Ed.

Still it was fitting that Ed tied Liz up and made her wear that diaper dress as revenge for her blatant attitude.I just hope Liz learned her lesson to tell her brother how she feels about him and loves him from now on.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
My opinion on the subject.

Liz being the 18 year old sexaholic made it pretty obvious she wanted her brother Ed,but Ed being the repressed moralistic grownup dodged his sisters advances.So Liz got tired of waiting for Ed so she chose their Father to pop her cherries,but I think Liz really wanted her brother to be her first,and was in love with him.

It just took a while for Ed to work up the courage and frustration to act,granted he tied Liz up and fucked her while restrained,but I think Liz didn't mind so she could get her brother to be with her.

Now I think Liz and Ed should move out and leave their Dad literally hanging,and the Siblings should start there own family and Liz can be Ed's sister wife and live a happy life together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous