Brothers That Share

Story Info
A weekend away goes awry when boys share.
3.7k words
4.47
76.4k
144
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: this story contains scenes of Incest, breeding and non-consensual or reluctant sex. Some aspects of this story are anatomically impossible - I need to reiterate, this is a fantasy/fiction. All fictional characters are over the age of 18.

*****

The crisp lake water contrasted the heady summer air, and Laura enjoyed every moment of the splendor.

She couldn't remember the last time she had gone swimming in water as gorgeous as this. She had the whole place to herself, to share with Benji of course. Benji's family owned a cabin up by Sierra lake, and this weekend they would have the whole place to themselves.

The water was cool with the sun blazing with the scent of verdant foliage in the air.

Laughing at the feel of Benji's warm hands wrapped around her ribs, she leaned into his touch, enjoying the soft kisses he placed on her shoulders. She escalated their innocent playing, spinning in his arms, and wrapping her arms around his neck, feeling across his broad shoulders, running her nails across his sunkissed skin. She easily latched onto his lips, playfully biting his smiling, soft bottom lip, before tasting him fully. The two teens were soon lost in each other. Benji easily lifted her into his arms, her legs breaching the water's surface to wrap around his waist. She brought her wet lips back to his in a teasingly slow and torturous kiss, pressing her soft body against him, rocking her pelvis against his. His pained groan brought a smile to her face as she continued to torture him. She felt his warm fingers pull at the bikini string against her back, releasing her soft breasts to the summer air. She smiled into his lips as she helped his wandering hand find her aching breast, grinding harder against him in excitement.

The whooping, shrill sound of catcalls broke the two apart.

A pack of half-naked men stood by the water's edge, laughing and hollering at the young couple, having clearly enjoyed the show. Laura pulled herself from Benji's arms, sinking into the shallow water up to her neck as she adjusted her top.

She recognized Jared, Benji's older brother in the pack, and she felt her face flame with embarrassment. Benji had said they were going to have the place to themselves, but here was his brother with his meat-head friends.

'Who's this, little brother? Finally got a girl to fuck you?' he asked, 'Did you have to pay her?'

Laura was taken aback by his course insinuations and shocked when Benji didn't immediately defend her. Instead, her boyfriend left her alone in the water to hug his brother in welcome, and engage in pleasantries.

'This is Laura, we've been dating for a few weeks' he eventually added, indicating she should come forward. Bound by politeness, Laura emerged from the water, knowing that all the men were watching her with intense gazes, with Benji apparently oblivious. She felt exposed in her tight little bikini and chose to ignore their wondering eyes. They had already seen a glimpse of her breasts, and they certainly weren't going to see any more.

'Well, lovely to meet you Laura, I can see why my brother has been so happy recently.' Jared said, and she responded with an awkward sound of agreement, moving closer to Benji under his brother's watchful gaze.

'We're going to start a bonfire, have a few drinks. You two are more than welcome to join us.' he added.

'Yeah, that sounds good, we'll see how we go though.' she added, clutching Benji's hand, tugging him hurriedly into the cabin.

Drying off in the safety of her room, Benji soon came back with drinks.

'I thought we'd have the cabin alone?'

'Sorry, I truly didn't know my brother and his friends would be here. But don't worry, we'll still make the most of this weekend, we don't have to hang out with them at all.' he added, and all she could do was hope.

'Here, have a drink.'

Sipping the almost warm whiskey, she decided she didn't really like the taste, but thought better of complaining. She wondered whether she should bring up the incident by the lake - about how she had been exposed and uncomfortable infront of his brother and friends. She thought it strange Benji hadn't minded, and still obviously didn't care.

In silence they nursed their drinks sitting on the balcony together watching the sunset. It wasn't long before Benji's excited hands began wandering, disturbing the easy relaxed vibe.

All she could think about was how the balcony was visible from the bonfire, and the guys there could probably see what they were doing.

'Should we go inside? Maybe watch a movie?' she asked, not wanting to continue.

'In a while, let's just enjoy this moment.'

Benji returned his focus to kissing the prone girl, whilst she could only think about how his hot breath tasted like sour whiskey. She couldn't seem to recapture her enthusiasm from earlier. Eyes wide open, she strained to see the group by the fire, where they appeared to be watching.

She kissed him back lightly, in response his tongue wormed into her mouth with such force his teeth clinked against hers.

Laura wrapped her hands around his head, forcing him to slow to his pace.

He grabbed her hand, pulling her out of her chair, and back into the safety of her room. Before she could even take a breath and relax, he was already tugging at her bikini bottoms. She nervously placed her hands over his, silently asking him to take him time. He roughly responded by pushing her back onto the bed.

She had wanted to get to know Benji more before they rushed into the physical side of things, but that wasn't what he seemingly wanted.

Benji proceeded to kiss her, climbing up her body, the weight of him on top of her was uncomfortable and heavy.

'Benji - Wait - can we just, stop for abit.' she asked finally, needing a break, she wasn't feeling it.

'I know what will make you feel better.' As his hand snuck in to her bikini bottoms, finding her dry. His inexperienced fingers began to rub aimlessly. She cringed at his fumbling, feeling pressured and uncomfortable.

'Benji, please, I'm really not feeling it.'

'Just give it a second, then you'll be ready to take my dick inside you.' he uttered between sloppy kisses. Taken aback but his crass language that his brother had probably inspired, she shot back.

'Right, if your dick is as impressive as your hands, I'm sure you'll be a thirty second wonder' the two teens stared at each other in shocked silence.

'Woah Benji, you got a little hellcat here.'

The two teens were startled by the intrusion, finding Jared standing by the open door. Laura had no idea the man had been there, no idea how long he had been watching?

'Get out Jared!' Benji called,

'Are you really going to let her speak to you like that? With this type of approach there's no wonder you're still a virgin bro.' Jared added, relaxing against the door frame.

'Get the fuck out Jared' Laura called, as Benji stilled above her.

'I could teach you how, and Laura here would learn to appreciate what is infront of her. ' Jared casual said, walking closer.

Benji got up from the bed, leaving Laura exposed as she adjusted her bikini bottoms, her face flaming with embarrassment, again.

'Benji, kick him out!' a tremor in her voice.

He turned to face her, his eyes still blazing with anger, and for the first time she felt worry crawl up her spine. She regretted what she said as soon as she had said it, but it looked like she would still pay for it.

'I dont want to play this fucked up game' she whispered, as both brothers faced her.

'It'll be good for both of you to see. I'll make it good for you Laura, you'll see" Jared continued,

Before she could respond, Jared grabbed her legs and pulled her across the bed, spreading her legs to their gaze.

Benji stared with anger and lust, whereas Jared looked appreciative, and hungry.

She used her hands to grab the bed linen, to pull herself away. Benji leaped close, forcefully grabbing her arms, and caging her. The brothers had her immobilised. Panic built in her chest, and she writhed in fear and something else.

The little yellow string bikini stood no chance against them, and she couldn't help call out in protest.

'The guys are down by the water, if you want them to join, you can keep calling. ' Jared said, throwing the remnants of her bikini across the room.

They both appraised her naked body, from her poud perky breasts with their puffy nipples, to her now spread sex, open to their gaze.

She whimpered in fear.

Benji moved to lay down next to Laura. Jared moved between her legs. Benji was in a prime position to watch and learn from what his brother would do to her. She couldn't look at benji, it was his fault this was happening.

'With Laura on her back like this, you'll be able to see everything. Pay attention to Laura, see what my actions do to her.' he lectured.

Jared leant over, pressing his lips to her belly as he kept eye contact. The soft press of his lips sent a

jolt of electricity down to her unwilling core. He maintained eye contact as he pressed a feather light kiss up to her ribcage. He pressed a longer kiss to her pebbled nipple, to her breasts that heaved with her strained breaths. She gasped when his tongue lathed over the sensitive surface, soon after repeating the caress to her other breast.

Her breathing was loud in her own ears, and she imagined Jared would be able to feel her rapid pulse when he gently kissed over it. He bit gently down over her sensitive skin, moving to press kisses along Laura's jaw and finally reached her mouth. His feather light touch soon deepened as his tongue pressed against the seam of her lips, seeking entrance. She should have struggled, and fought, but within moments she submitted, letting his tongue greet hers. He eventually backed off with a satisfied grin on his face.

She looked over at Benji, who sat and watched with a hungry expression on his face. He was enjoying her capture.

'Let me show you how to fuck your girlfriend. You'll thank me after this.' he said, undressing. His engorged length slipped free of his boxers, looking wide and long - she didn't know how she could take it.

'Condom!' she announced, still staring at his straining length.

Without a fight, Jared took one of Benji's condoms, rolling it down his engorged cock, till it strained and bulged over his length. Somehow her fear had dissipated, and eagerness warmed her very core.

'I hate using these, but most girls will always ask you to use them. Are you on birth control Laura?" he asked

'No. So leave the condom on.' she said,

'Benji grab that pillow.' he easily raised her butt, tilted her eager slit up to meet him. The new angle was perfect for Benji's viewing, helping him gaze at Laura's core. Laura reclined back onto the bed, focusing on relaxing - the sooner this was over, the sooner she could leave and get help.

He pressed his hot head against her opening, pressing softly and firmly.

'My cock will reach delightful places with this angle laura. You'll like this.' he slid in slowly, soft thrusts to open up her channel.

Laura couldn't see what was happening, but she could imagine the tip of Jared dick getting sucked into her tight wet heat. Benji's eyes were glued to her slit that was wrapped around his brother, they both seemed fascinated by the sight of her hungry pussy swallowing his cock whole.

Without further warning he starts moving, firm long thrusts that brush up against a place inside Laura that makes her call out.

He was huge, and Laura felt like he was splitting her open.

'Where did you get these condoms?' Jared asked mid thrust.

'Dad's bedside cabinet'

Thrust

'Dad and mum don't use condoms anymore, they have no need, ever since mum hit menopause. The condoms would be years old.'

'And?'

Thrust.

'Condoms expire Benny, and when they do, they get weak, and fragile, and split'

Benji moved closer, inspecting the base of his brother's cock that was completely thrust into her sopping hole.

'When they split, you'd be bare in the girl, fucking her raw, your pre-cum bathing her channel.'

She couldn't help picture the vivid image of Jared's raw dick buried deep in her pussy, leaking pre cum, adding to her wetness. She couldn't help the shockwave of lust that swept over her body -- She liked his dirty talk. Gasping at his dangerous words, she couldn't help twisting her hips up to meet his thrusts.

Encouraged by her rising excitement Benji reached out, starting to play with her clit. The pleasure becoming too much as she came all over her boyfriend's brother cock.

'Oh Laura, did that make you come?' he asked, voice stained as she continues to writhe and milk his length. Already beyond words, she couldn't deny his query, merely hold on as she kept coming.

'The slut loves the danger Benji. She is sucking me so good. She is trying to suck the cum from my cock little brother." he said, til he was slamming into her, extending her climax, drawing quick yelps from the mindless girl.

'Jared-' Benji gasped

Jared slammed into her a final time, burying himself painfully deep, lifting her hips to push their pelvises tightly together, spilling himself as his cock writhed inside her prone body, releasing slug after slug of his hot seed.

'You're going to knock her up.' The filthy, phrase lifted the tail end of her orgasm, sweeping a second and stronger orgasm through her weak body. She swore she could feel his cum warm her channel, feel the force of each blast against her very womb, and it changed something inside her.

Jared buried his head in the crook of her neck, his softening appendage still spurting, still thrust as deep inside as he could get. She could feel the growing heat seeping into every crevice, flooding her very insides in an all too natural way.

'Oh my god, did you -. Did the condom break.' Laura asked,

She knew that it had, and she had felt every burst of warmth that spoke of the huge load he had gifted her insides, and she had gotten off to it.

He could only let out a grunt in response, kissing her neck, his teeth biting into the soft skin.

She weakly pushed him off her body, raising her pussy, to see the messy evidence on show.

They all watched as the Jared's threatening length slipped messily from Laura's used sex. Juicy tendrils of Jared's fertile cum connected him to the mess that dribbled from her gapping pussy, leaking trails over the bed sheet. Shreds of the condom were stuck to his length, the rigid ring still taut around the base of him. His dribbling head still wept with his excited release.

He had come deep inside the vulnerable young girl, and she was pretty sure she had gotten off on just the thought of it. Slow shock crept over her -- Jared had known the condom broke, and he still came in her. Benji also knew and he didn't stop his brother!

'What the fuck! You came inside me! I can't believe you would do that!' She made to get up when

Jared pushed her back down to the sweat soaked bedding, both strong hands on her upper arms, holding her still.

'My brother needs his turn.' he stated simply.

'No way. You just came in me. This is not happening. I'm - '

'Everyone gets a turn. I came. You came, multiple times. Now Benji gets to come too.'

Shocked, she could barely respond, couldn't find the words to deny and stop him.

'But -. There are no more condoms.'

'Expired condoms aren't worth the bother. I already came in you, what's the difference between one hot load and two.' he said it as if it were fine, whilst she could barely shake her head in shock.

'Can I -, Can I just suck him off instead?'

'Do you know how to?'

'No -- '

'Then for his sake let him fuck you. You probably wouldn't be able to get him off anyway. Your pussy on the other hand, she sucks good.'

In embarrassment and guilt she couldn't help but spread her legs in acquiesce, allowing the brothers to swap places. They were treating her as if she were merely a hole to satisfy them. This had all been a big mistake.

Benji wasted no time stroking his hard erection. Much like his brother, his cock was long and wide, pulsating with his desperate need. He was already dribbling pre, and he used it now to massage up and down his length.

This benji wasn't the eager, sweet boy from the lake, or the eager handsy boy from before. Benji had intent, and anger lurking in his eyes - He was going to fuck her to prove her wrong, to punish her.

He used the cum weeping from her pussy, pushing it back inside her with his big fingers. Thrusting in and out. He used his thumb, slick with his brothers cum, to rub the oversensitive bud of her clit, sending pulses of energy to her core.

He thrust his fingers in and out unnecessarily, seemingly savoring her sopping, greedy slit, not minding her stetched hole leaking his brothers semen.

He replaced his thrusting fingers with his cock, thrusting the first few inches in without warning. In that moment she was thankful for the cum saturating her tight pussy as Benji started thrusting viciously, impatiently.

He held her hips, holding her pussy steady, slamming into the hilt easily.

His complete lack of care for her or her pleasure was making her hot. She could feel Benji swiping that pleasurable spot inside her unintentionally, with each spasming thrust. The young man only cared about the pulsing warmth encompassing his dick, not her or her needs. He would slam in deep, bottoming out deep inside against a painful barrier. It made her gasp in pleasure and pain each time as his only goal was sheathing his entire length in her abused slit.

Jared moved up to Laura's side, replacing where Benji had once been.

Jared's tongue rasped over her sweat slick breasts as he crawled up her body. His hand slipped down to rub her clit, coaxing a deep moan from her.

'I can see my baby brother is slamming deep inside you. I imagine he is hitting the end of your pussy with every thrust. He is doing a good job of filling you up.' he said, Benji encouraged by the words started to thrust faster.

'You know what is at the end of your pussy?' he asked, though she couldn't respond as another pleasure and pain filled thrust stole her breath.

'You may be a virgin, but your body knows how to fuck. Same way your body knows how to make a baby.' Her eyes shot open in horrified alarm.

'Every time he bottoms out, he is probably pushing my cum deeper into you, into your womb. When he comes, he will flood you again.' He added, as she realised she was in danger.

'I felt the way you came on my dick when I spoke about knocking you up.' he whispered,

'You may try deny it, but you love this, you love the risk. An orgasm so good you'll spend the rest of your life looking after our bastard kid?'

With that both boys sped up their ministrations. She was helpless to stop them, even though she didn't want to stop them. These brothers were intentionally trying to breed her, and she couldn't do a thing to stop it. All Laura could do was merely hold on, bracing an arm on the bed spread as Benji slammed into her. Her ankles happened to lock around his legs, preventing him from getting away.

When Benji finally let out a shout as he came, the very repercussions sent Laura over the edge too.

Each spurt was viciously shot from his angry length, spraying her pulsating cervix. With each belch of pearlescent come, her writhing walls milked his length, sucking his warmth into her deep recesses. She couldn't help the instinct to lift her hips brutally, forcing his length as far into herself as she could. The pain made the pleasure sweeter, mutually drawing out their orgasms.

Jared continued to play with Laura's clit, even after Benji's orgasm had faded.

'Please stop, it's too much Jared.' she pleaded.

'But you listened to us well, you deserve one more orgasm.' He said,

12