Brothers That Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benji remained deep inside her, keeping the girl plugged full of his cum. Benji couldn't help but continue to gently thrust his cum deeper into her massaging depths, knowing his cum had nowhere to go but to get sucked into her fertile body. It wasn't long before Jared forced her to a second climax on Benji's dick. Between her writhing channel, and her undulating cervix sucking on the very tip of his length, Benji's youthful cock released the last few spurts of potent seed into her vulnerable womb.

Benji's limp dick slid from her violated pussy, a relative waterfall of cum slipped from her gapping slit, leaving gooey strands of his cum strung between the two young lovers. Like before Benji used his fingers to push any stray tendrils back into her swollen pussy. He seemed intent on keeping his and his brother cum warm and safe inside her.

'That was amazing Laura,' Benji said, crawling up on her other side, nestling his head against Laura's sweat slick breast.

Spent and exhausted Laura knew she should get up and try to get the brother's gooey cum out of her soaked pussy. In a minute she would.

Jared pulled her head against his warm chest, one hand stroking her hair, the other the soft skin of her belly. The last thought she had before drifting off, was of how the full feeling in her stomach wasn't as scary as she thought it would be.

12