Brought to My Niece Pt. 02

Story Info
Uncle continues to submit to Niece's depravity.
6.9k words
4.6
11.6k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers

I drop to my knees with them on either side of the picture beneath me. I am naked except for the bright pink stockings on my legs and it's easy to reach down, give my balls a quick squeeze before I start pumping my stiffening cock. The picture is of my 19 year old niece, Emma, the elfin beauty is wearing a very revealing yellow bikini, a picture she proudly posted on Facebook a few weeks ago. It's not hard being aroused looking at her hot, petite body and I can tell my cum tribute will not take long to reach a conclusion.

I grunt and moan and with a breathless gasp I spray a large load of sticky, white cum all over the plastic pocket the A4 sized picture is wrapped inside. I have coated her face in my sperm, obliterating her cute features.

I hear an audible click as a camera on the phone is stopped and Emma's voice speaks from my right.

"Nice load Uncle Danny, been saving that up? Auntie Donna not been releasing you?"

In the past few weeks my relationship with Emma had charged drastically. Since that fateful night she had burst in on me while I was ironing and discovered that I liked to do that particular activity while my wife was out, dressed in women's underwear while watching gay porn on the TV. It was then I discovered my sweet little niece had developed into an Alpha Domme and she had all the evidence and desire to dominate and humiliate me -- and we both loved it.

She stepped around me and I saw she had fitted that large, black strap on dildo to her crotch and a shiver of anticipation went through me. She put away her camera (with yet another incriminating video of me now on it) and slowly circled me, goading and mocking me with that large black phallus before moving behind me and shoving my head forward and down until it was just over the cum splattered picture of her (that she had supplied especially for this).

"Now be a good bitch and clean up your mess Uncle and try not to be put off with what I'm doing" her voice dripped with condescension and disdain.

All told this would have turned me on but having just cum I was on a downer and feeling guilty and weak. Emma knew this, she loved this and knew it would increase my discomfort, both physical and mental. Obediently I dipped my head and stuck my tongue out and began to lap at my own sperm, as I did so I felt her soft fingers pull my ass cheeks apart and seconds later the top of her hard plastic dick pressed upon my anus. With a hard shove she penetrated me and my head came up in objection but she just pushed it back down towards it's task and began to ass fuck me hard. It was a thankless task trying to lick up my cum as my body was pumped back and forth, I had cum all over my face and mouth in no time. She fucked me like that for about five minutes, at least until I ached before roughly pulling out and pulling me up to my knees by my hair she stepped around and rammed her cock into my gasping, cum covered mouth and made me clean it straight from my own ass. As if my humiliation could not be greater at that point the front doorbell sounded.

I froze. I think my heart stopped. My mind raced through the many terrible possibilities as to who it could be out there. Even the mailman or a delivery driver could be curtains for me. But could it be one of Donna's friends or worse her mother or sister (neither needed a reason to dislike me). Emma's voice was sing song and mocking as she instructed me.

"Go and answer it. No, don't bother with any clothes you are fine as you are and leave your cum on your face."

I hesitated. This was too much to risk all I was wearing were my stained, pink stockings. I look up at Emma but her look brooked no argument.

"Go on bitch, answer it!"

She lifted her phone up, as a clear reminder of the mountain of evidence of my perversions she had immediate access to. The threat was clear so I swallowed and mustered what was left of my courage and got to my feet and stumbled over to the corridor and to the front door. As I got there it rang again impatiently and I nearly soiled myself with the fright. I regained just enough composure to hide behind the door as I opened it enough to see out but not enough for whoever was out there to see anything other than my face. Emma stood in the corridor behind me the strap on around her waist clearly jutting out. On my doorstep was a young black man who I had never set eyes on before. He peered up at me and asked.

"Is Emma in?"

Partly in surprise I released my hold on the door and it swung open further, revealing I was topless, he smirked and stepped up, unbidden and pushed past me into my home. He saw Emma and gave a wave before turning as I closed the door and appraised me. Then he turned back to Emma and asked.

"This your bitch?"

"That's him, my Uncle Danny. What do you make of him Nathan?"

He looked me up and down, focussing his gaze on my crotch.

"He's not very big is he?"

Emma laughed and agreed and then made the suggestion that Nathan should show me what a "real man looked like". She looked at me as she said this and clearly enjoyed the embarrassment it caused. We had moved into my living room and I stood and watched as the young man ( I would say about the same age as Emma, 19 or 20) pulled off his shirt and jeans and then his briefs to proudly display a chiselled, muscular hard body. And a very large, stiffening cock. Emma pushed me towards him and was positively giddy as she announced.

"Let's get some cock comparison pics shall we, see just how inadequate you really are Uncle."

We stood facing each other and the difference in size was galling. Even though I was regaining a bit of wood, especially as Emma gave my balls a playful squeeze, I was not at my full length. Nathan meantime was at least ten inches long and his dick was already pressing into my abdomen. My white cock contrasted with his shining ebony colour and only emphasised the massive size difference between our cocks. I was twice this boy's age but his cock was two or maybe even three times the size of my four inch dick. It was hugely humiliating and Nathan knew it as he held my gaze and smirked at me. Neither of my tormentors needed to say anything to make me feel any more inadequate. I also felt more and more aroused but my stiffening cock made little difference to the size difference. Whether my arousal was due to the humiliation I was feeling or the closeness to Nathan's impressive member I did not know. Emma made sure to get a series of pictures of our cocks together before placing her hands on my shoulders and slowly pressing me to my knees before Nathan.

"You need to learn your place old man, Nathan turn around let's start him off worshipping your fine ass."

He turned 180 degrees and I was faced with two, firm, gleaming black buttocks.

"Kiss them," demanded my niece.

I did as she commanded and heard as she snapped another picture for her collection.

"Open them up Nathan, I reckon you could do with a nice deep rim job."

My heart pounded as he reached back and pulled his ass cheeks apart and without thinking I leaned forward and began to lick Nathan's asshole, up and down. As terrible as it felt (and tasted) I could feel myself get harder and harder at what I was doing. I guess all the porn I had watched started to pay off as I instinctively delivered as deep a tongue fuck to him as I could. I knew that the two teens were laughing at me, I knew Emma was recording this but I strove to eat out Nathan's ass to the best of my ability until Emma grabbed my hair and pulled me out of his ass crack. Nathan spun around and I was eye to eye with his glistening, magnificent cock. There was a pause during which no one spoke but Emma definitely snapped a couple of pictures before she spoke.

"Kiss it."

I leaned forward to press my lips on the tip of his throbbing purple head and kissed it. Again I was aware of my niece taking a picture.

"Lick it. Lick right the way along it, lick it like you would a cold ice lolly, only it's cock flavour."

I gave an involuntary shiver as I extended my tongue and gently lapped it along the length of that thick, black cock. I dragged it back and I guess I wasn't the only one that was too far gone as Nathan gasped "fuck it" and pushed his brick hard dick right into my mouth and immediately began to fuck it fiercely! I struggled to keep up with his vigorous pace to begin with as he plunged in and out of my gasping, drooling mouth. I felt like a piece of fuck meat that he was just using as his large, hairy ball sack slapped noisily, repeatedly on my chin. A mixture of saliva and pre-cum spilled messily from the corners of my mouth and dripped onto my torso as my mouth tried to cope with the large object jamming right down to the back of my throat before it pulled back only to plunge back even harder. He grabbed my ears and controlled his strokes, I could only imagine how degrading it must have looked (and I suspected my dear niece would definitely be recording this so I would get to see) and it certainly felt that way. I was lost in the insanity of it all and lost all track of time and distance and only came back to something like my senses when I heard Nathan gasp out as question.

"Face or throat, Emma. Face or throat."

"On the face babe, I want him coated like the porn slut he wants to be!"

Suddenly the black ramrod was pulled from my panting mouth and through blurry eyes I looked up just in time to see blast after blast of thick, teenage cum spray out and splatter over my features! I tasted it on my tongue, felt it drip from my eye lashes and hair and even felt it in a nostril -- I was absolutely pasted with his jism. When he finally finished firing off jets he took to slapping his slobbery, cock all over my face contemptuously, sending cum splattering across my features. I leaned back on my haunches as Nathen stepped away to allow Emma in close to capture more and more still and video images of my complete submission to her. I felt like such a pathetic weak cum slut but that feeling was also making my tiny, little cock rock hard once again.

*

A couple of hours later and we were sitting at a small two person table in a fast food restaurant in the food court of the local shopping mall. Nathan had left pretty much as soon as he was finished with me, Emma ushering him out with a promise to 'catch up later but she had big plans for the day'. I got washed and dressed and spoke to Donna, my wife, she was on a hen weekend in Eastern Europe and wouldn't be back until Monday night. As I spoke to Donna, Emma flashed her pert little titties at me and took a banana from our fruit bowl and ate it extremely suggestively. After speaking with Donna we got dressed and Emma informed me we were going on a shopping trip, I was completely under her command this weekend so I just went with it. Of course, she insisted I wear my pink, frilly panties under my trousers. As we headed to the city I was equal parts excited and nervous.

Emma sucked on her milkshake (again suggestively) and I was stuck by how she looked like any normal young woman. Pretty with her cute short brown hair and boyish, petite, slim frame. Hard to believe she was such a kinky, perverted little bitch. She smirked at me and spoke in her quiet voice that sounded perpetually mocking.

"Penny for your thoughts? You wondering if Auntie Donna spent the night with some young, virile Pole? You couldn't blame her if she was, I can't imagine she's satisfied by your tiny cock, is she?"

She held up a limp French fry as she said this and made sure she said it loud enough that the young female shop staff that was clearing up the trays behind us clearly heard as she turned around. I didn't answer but the blush that surely came to my cheeks was answer enough.

"Thought not, oh well maybe I should introduce her to Nathan some time, I'm sure if she sampled him she wouldn't ever bother with you again. I bet you would love to be a cuckold wouldn't you?"

I finished my lunch in silence before Emma bade me to follow her. I couldn't help but check out the pitying look the shop worker gave me as I trotted after my teenage niece. We didn't go far before stopping in front of an Ann Summers store, with mannequins in the window clad in sexy and revealing lingerie, I could already see where this was going. Though that was thrown somewhat as when we had just stepped inside the store a young woman that clearly worked there came up to us and gave Emma a huge hug and kiss on her cheek.

"Babe! You made it!" she screeched out in an annoyingly high pitched voice.

She was a similar age to my niece but had long dark hair and a much fuller figure, which, judging by how many buttons she had undone in her blouse, she was quite happy to show off. The girl turned away from Emma and appraised me, looking me up and down before turning back and asking.

"And is this the fag?"

I was taken aback at this comment and it must have showed as the girl smirked and said.

"What? You are aren't you? Isn't he Em?"

"Yes, Luna this is my faggot Uncle Danny. Danny this is Luna, my bestie and she and I and you are going out tonight and Luna has very kindly offered to help kit you out for a night of girlie fun!"

Luna licked her lips, looked around and leaned over to me and gave my balls a hard squeeze through my trousers.

"Christ! Is there anything there?" she giggled before leading Emma by the hand across the store towards the changing room area.

"Here pop in there, I've looked some stuff out for you."

We entered a wide closet like booth with a thick curtain to pull across to hide us. It clearly wasn't really meant for two but Emma seemed to delight in being squeezed in there and leaned up to hiss in my ear.

"Strip down to your panties Unc, will make this all the quicker."

With some difficulty I wriggled out of my shoes, trousers and shirt and stood in just my pink panties. Emma giggled and pulled back the curtain so that if anyone was passing they would have seen me clearly, there was no one though and she exited the cubicle drawing the curtain behind me leaving me standing there and trying to prevent a gradually developing erection. I heard voices and footsteps outside, sure they were not Emma or Luna and stood wondering just what I would say if someone other than those two teenage terrors did pull back the curtain. I hadn't figured it out how to cover myself but thankfully it was the two of them that had returned and they both came into the cubicle, drawing the curtain behind them. It was a a bit of a squeeze.

"Oooh, nice panties fag" sang out Luna as she brazenly fingered the hem of my panties, "These your own or are you stealing your wife's?"

I didn't reply but all that got me was Emma reaching up and twisting my right nipple viciously and hissing.

"Come on Unc, Luna asked you a question, answer her! You really want to be nice to her, especially with all she's helped arrange for later."

That sounded more like a warning and I wasn't kidded by these grinning girls, under their exterior they really were quite cold hearted bitches it seemed. Certainly more than I was willing to go up against.

"They are mine, bought them myself."

"Oooh, aren't you the brave boy, they're a bit snug though even if what Emma tells me is true about how small you are. Here let's see."

And with that Luna stuck her hand down the front of my underwear and squeezed my cock then my balls, getting a reaction from me as I stiffened immediately and the panties began to tent out."

"OMG! You were not kidding babe, that is minute! Your poor, poor wife! I hope you are good with your tongue for her sake! Like I say they are a little snug, what do you think of these Em?"

She held up a pair of red, silk panties with matching bra, they were sexy and slutty in equal measures. I couldn't help wondering how they would feel on. The girls decided they would be perfect for me and Luna placed them on the shelf in the cubicle.

"These should do for his legs."

At this Luna produced a thick pair of black stockings, then came the dress, a slutty short red dress. Embarrassed I wriggled into it at their prompting and once it was on Emma stepped out, pulled back the curtain and took a few pictures. It felt weird to wear the dress and I couldn't help wonder how this was going to feel that night. There followed a pair of red 'fuck-me' high heeled shoes and silver bracelet and necklace with the word "SLUT" on it and a black choker that the girls told me I would be wearing around my neck. Luna took the stuff away and I got dressed and was thankful to pay for the stuff and get out of there. Done with shopping we headed back to my house where Emma insisted we spend the rest of the afternoon watching some of my porn videos while we waited on Luna to finish her shift and join us in getting ready for our big night out.

*

Five hours later I stared into the full length mirror in my and Donna's bedroom and stared in literal disbelief at my reflection. I could not quite believe what the girls had achieved. With the outfit, accessories, some padding and waxing to my chest and finally a cute blonde bob style wig with the choker covering my throat you would not recognise me. However, once they had got going with their respective make-up kits the transformation was quite incredible. Of course they had me pose and pout and twirl for their amusement (and their cameras) before we called a taxi and eventually headed out on a wild Saturday night adventure.

As the three of us waited outside for the taxi to arrive Emma grinned at me, clearly proud at the feminisation she had achieved with me and in a further barb to emasculate me she casually asked.

"What do you reckon Donna will be up to right now Unc? I reckon she will be bedding some young, hunk making the most of being away from you. I want you to keep that image in mind tonight in case you get any second thoughts about our night out."

The three of us had a swig from Emma's hipflask and I pulled the hem of my mini dress down as the driver pulled up. He was a middle aged Asian guy, greasy hair and stank of spices, he leered at the three of us as he opened the back door and asked.

"Alright Ladies, who are you and where are you going tonight?"

Luna introduced as Luna, Emma and Danielle (!) and told him the name of a bar that I had never heard of before and we were soon on our way into the city as the night darkened. The driver was clearly a perv as he obviously adjusted his rear view mirror down trying to get a look up our dresses (both Emma and Luna were wearing pretty slutty short dresses too). Luna giggled seeing this and whispered over to Emma.

"Maybe we should get Danielle to suck the driver off see if we can get a free ride?"

They cackled at that and Emma replied.

"Nah, don't want to ruin her lipstick...yet. Maybe on the way back though!"

Cue more wicked cackling from the girls and more leering from the driver. So I paid the driver with cash and when we got out I gazed upon a real dive bar, in a pretty rough area of town. I did not have a good feeling about this. Dive bar or not it was a busy Saturday night and I could feel lots of sets of eyes on us as we entered. No doubt that was due to the two teenage stunners that accompanied me but I couldn't help but feel conspicuous and that everyone was looking at us. We managed to snag a table and soon had three cocktails to drink as we began to fend off a selection of men with various offers and suggestions. I was stunned at how expertly the girls, especially Emma, dealt with these and before too long we were being left alone. Still I was self-conscious of every little movement I made, was it completely obvious that I was a man, no-one seemed to act like it, I even had received a couple of chat ups that I demurely ignored. With another round of drinks downed we finally made a move. Luna led the way and the three of us headed to the back, I assumed to the bathrooms. Through the door from the main bar we entered a dark, dingy corridor with a faded sign pointing toward the toilets at the end of it. However, a bouncer with a clipboard stood next to a brown door with a battered "Private" notice on it. He looked at us and smiled before speaking.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers
12