Brought to My Niece Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies, you booked in for ten are you?"

"Yeah, that's us Tony. This is Danielle, she's a newbie me and Em know the rules, we'll keep her right."

"Ok, that'll be a hundred but I can make it sixty if you give me a little early taster. You that is Luna, you know how I like your style."

The brunette smiled and had me pay the man and he ushered us through the door.

We stepped into a tiled room with a couple of sinks and a toilet, there were scabby mats and rugs on the floor. Tony led us over to a door in the room and the three of us stepped inside what was in effect a large cupboard that ran parallel to the tiled room. There were pillows and cushions on the floor and most tellingly a series of holes roughly cut in the wall at around crotch level. I had seen enough porn to know exactly what this was.

"You ready love?" called the bouncer.

"Just a second" called back Luna.

Seconds later a thickly veined stiff cock appeared through the hole nearest Luna and the little slut sunk greedily to her knees before it. I watched intently as she stretched her lips and took the cock in one and began to eagerly work on it. I was so intent that I didn't realise Emma had her hand up my dress until I felt her gab my balls through my panties and begin to sensuously massage them. She whispered to me.

"Like that? She's lucky, Tony always has a big load. He tips well too. Once he's done we have an hour in here and we need to service every cock that comes through those holes. Me and Luna will only join if there are more than one, for the rest they are all yours Unc. You like?"

I didn't trust myself to answer verbally and just about managed a nod of ascent as she gave my ball sack a final hard squeeze.

"I knew you would. If you do extra well the guys will shove cash through the holes after as a tip so do well if you're wanting a drink after or a ride home!"

With that we resumed watching Luna give an expert blow job to the bouncer. She was kneeling on one of the cushions and had her dress around her waist, her panties pulled to one side and was fingering herself with her free hand as she started to deep throat him. I was beyond hard myself watching this and my dick poked against the silk fabric that surrounded it. With a moan from the otherside Luna emptied his balls and expertly took his huge load into her mouth, literally glugging as she swallowed spurt after spurt of cum. Seconds later a twenty pound note was shoved through the hole and Tony gasped.

"Thanks babe."

She took the cash and leaned back against the far wall as his footsteps moved away and we heard the door close behind him. There was a short period where the three of us just knelt there, waiting. Luna licked her lips and I could see the bouncers cum on her chin. The air was thick with expectant tension. Emma leaned over to me and reiterated.

"So you know Luna and I will only get involved if there is more than one cock through the holes, your job is to service any cocks that come through the middle hole, they always use that first and we'll only help if there and multiple ones OK?"

She wasn't brooking any argument and to be honest I was too far down the rabbit hole to turn back anyway. I nodded and licked my lips and braced myself for what I was about to do. A few minutes later we heard the door bang open and one set of footsteps shuffle along the tiled floor outside. There was a pause then the distinctive sound of a zipper being lowered then, after a pregnant pause, a thick, white, veined penis was shoved through the glory hole. It was already pretty much fully erect and the tip was glistening and straining against it's foreskin. Emma nudged me to get on with things and I shuffled forward on my cushion and began to lick at the throbbing tip. It tasted kind of sour but to be frank the taste was secondary to the bodily sensation that I was sucking off a random stranger while my niece and her friend egged me on. My own cock strained in it's panties as I opened my mouth wider and accepted the cock deeper.

The guy began to thrust and I could hear him banging on the wall as I let him mouth fuck me and all too quickly I felt my mouth fill with sour, salty cum and I gagged on it and coughed. I knelt there with his cum dripping down my chin as a five pound note was thrust through the hole. And the realisation that I had just given oral sex to a stranger for five pounds hit home. I didn't get any time to dwell on this though as in very short order another swollen pink dick was jammed through the hole in front of me, I swallowed the foul, sticky fluid in my mouth and wiped my lips and leaned forward to take my next cock into my mouth, as I did so I saw another cock being pressed through the hole to my right and with my own mouth full of thrusting penis I watched my niece take a stranger's cock into her mouth with a big smile on her cute face.

She set about her blow job with some vigour and I tried to match her pace as she bobbed back and forth but couldn't keep up, she had milked the guy dry in minutes while I was still working on mine, seeing this Luna reached over and grabbed his balls through the hole and gave them a little twist and squeeze. That did the trick and he fired off shot after shot of cum all over my face, As the cocks withdrew, leaving a tip behind, Emma sidled up to me and began to lick the cum off me, pooled it all in her mouth then leaned in to give my a big, wet, slobbery French kiss and as she did so passed all of the cum she had gathered into my mouth!

She reached under my dress and massaged my balls and cock.

"Come on Uncle Danny, swallow the lot, you earned it!"

I forced it down and winced at the taste and sensation as is slowly slid down my throat, I knew I would be tasted cum for week to come. As I turned there were three new dicks shoved through the holes and the three of us got back to business...

*

After an hour I think I had sucked eight or nine guys and the two girls about half that number. Although I was relieved when Tony came in and told us our time was up I would be lying to say that on some level I had not enjoyed myself. He gave us ten minutes or so to get cleaned up and released us from the little room. I was told to wait as Emma and Luna sorted their make up and hair and cleaned themselves up. I was aware that I had specks of cum on my face and in my wig and on my dress but in the end they told me that I shouldn't clean up and should have to walk back into the bar as I was. I hadn't really reckoned on this, I thought they would head off into the night but bold as brass they walked back into the crowded bar with any number of eyes watching us. I couldn't help wonder how many of the guys dicks I had just sucked as Luna got another round in. We watched as a couple of women (much older and rougher looking than us!) headed through the back way with a glower at us (no doubt we had cost them some custom) as we drank our well deserved restoratives.

Before long we were seemingly no longer the focus of the bar and we drank up and were on the verge of leaving when an older guy approached the table and offered to buy us another round. I sighed as I had had enough of this place but Emma and Luna readily agreed and let him sit with us, he obviously had something on his mind. He introduced himself as Simon and seemed to be in is early sixties and seemed cheerful enough though was dressed kind of down at heel.

"I believe I missed you ladies backstage? Pity that. Don't suppose there's any chance you'd do it again is there? I understand that back there is fully booked for tonight but I wondered if maybe one of you might be tempted round the back with me?"

A look of pure mischief passed across my niece's face as she smiled sweetly at the old goat.

"Well Simon, neither myself or Luna here could help you out but I wonder if Danielle could?"

Disappointment briefly crossed his face. How could it not given how they looked compared to me but he studied me for a minute or so and turned back to Emma, almost like he knew he had to conduct business via her.

"And, er, would you're friend, be OK if we went a little further than you can back there? I'm hoping for a little more than oral entertainment if you know what I mean?"

Emma and Luna could barely keep a straight face but somehow managed to negotiate that for the princely sum of fifty pounds I would go down the back alley of the bar and give him both oral and anal sex!

So having drunk up and with two giggling teenagers coming with me to "make sure I was safe" I left the bar with Simon and he led us up the side alley that backed onto the bar. It was amazing how quickly the light and sound diminished, one minute it was clear we were by a busy bar and the next it was like we were the only ones still awake. Emma and Luna stepped back into the gloom too so that it soon felt like only me and my 'beau' were there. This was degrading and humiliating but I would be lying to say that I was not aroused by the situation. I had long since given up denying my bi/gay tendencies so at his prompting I sunk submissively to my knees on the cobbled alley and pulled his straining cock from his trousers. Developing into quite the expert cocksucker I wrapped my lips around his cock and got him nice and slobbery and wet before getting up and brazenly lifting up the back of my dress and allowing his access to my ass. I made sure my balls and cock were bundled up before me but I had the impression he knew I wasn't a woman anyway.

"Bet you've had plenty like this haven't you bitch!" to me.

Seconds later I felt his long, thin dick slipping around my ass and then gasped as he finally jabbed it forward and inserted it into my tight, puckered asshole. It was a quick, uncomfortable ride as he rodgered me over the bench quick and hard and noisily but at least he did not manage to last very long as, after a short, few, uncomfortable moments I felt him go rigid and then flood my ass with his warm sperm. I lay there exhausted and offered no resistance as he spun me around and pressed me to my knees in the dirty old alley and shoved his shrinking cock, straight from my ass into my mouth and demanded I 'clean him off'. I did so without complaint.

After that things were a bit of a blur. The guy left sharpish. Did he just realise I wasn't female? I don't know but anyway Emma and Luna appeared from the gloom and led me away and we made our way, slowly back to Emma's student flat, via a couple of student bars and clubs where I think it became increasingly obvious that I was not what I was purporting to be. The girls seemed to get off on my embarrassment though and by the time we stumbled into Emma's flat they were evidently as randy as stoats and almost as soon as the door had closed behind us they were all over each other. Their hands groped and felt at each other, they entered into a long, sloppy French kiss and I just stood back and watched with a stiffening at my crotch. Their dresses slipped off and they stumbled back into Emma's bedroom.

I was completely forgotten in this but I made sure to follow and watch, who wouldn't? Down to their skimpy underwear and I really appreciated these two teenage temptresses beauty. Both had nubile, sexy bodies, Emma's slight and petite, Luna's rounded and bouncier but not fat. With Luna's bra removed her bouncing breasts hove into view and her left tit was immediately engulfed by my niece's eager mouth as she suckled on it greedily. Luna eventually escaped her gasping mouth and pushed Emma on her back on her bed and neatly disrobed her completely, grinning as she pulled off Emma's panties to reveal her neatly shaven pussy. Immediately Luna inserted fingers in there and began to tease her even more. Emma writhed and gasped on her back and it was all too much for me and I had to pull my dress up and take out my cock and begin wanking. It broke the spell. They looked across at me simultaneously and Emma barked out.

"Stop that bitch! No one said you could do that. You want to join us? Then get over here!"

I shuffled across to them and they stripped me of my clothing but rather than treat me to any kind of pleasure they made me stand like that, forbidding me even to touch myself as Emma puleld open her bedside drawer and fished out two strap on dildo!

"You want a three way with us? You are going to get it! Not how you would like it though."

I just stood there and watched the sexy little bitches step into their harnesses and tighten them to give them nice, thick, plastic cocks jutting from their crotches. Luna pulled off my wig as she pulled me over onto the bed on my hands and knees and positioned herself at my face while Emma got on the bed behind me.

"A spit roasted slut, that's what you are going to be Uncle Danny!"

With no further comment Luna pushed her cock into my mouth and began to mouth fuck me while my niece prised my ass cheeks apart and roughly jammed her cock right into my tight anus. And then started to pound me like a cheap whore. For the first minute or so of this I felt like I was stuck in a washing machine as I was pounded and thrashed from both ends. I was sore and exhausted and eventually began to stiffen even harder than before, I was getting aroused at being sexually abused by these bitches. Somehow I reached for my dick and began to stroke it but quickly found my arm slapped away.

"No! You will not get off unless we allow you bitch and we are definitely not allowing it just now. You fucking behave!"

They double fucked me like that for a while then changed ends, with Luna particularly relishing pounding my ass but before long the tiring day caught up to us all and the three of us ended up falling asleep on the bed.

I woke sometime later with a grin on my face, a hand was around my balls and was gently groping and massaging them and I was stiffening in response. I opened my eyes to see light streaming into the room, it was morning (God I really should call my wife) glancing around there was no sign of Luna and I could see it was Emma who lay naked beside me that was fondling me so expertly. She even found the time to play with her nipples as she aroused me.

"Did you enjoy yesterday?"

She flashed her cute smile at me and gingerly increased her massage into a squeeze that forced a gasp from my lips.

"I bet you are all backed up aren't you Unc? I bet these big, bouncing balls are just filled to the brim. And I just bet you are desperate to empty them, aren't you?"

She gently increased the pressure with her hand and I bit my lip and could not stop myself nodding and positively pleading out a "Please."

She released her hold and rolled out of bed and for a moment I thought this had been just another tease from her but once she was out of her bed she dropped to her knees and reached her hand back in to this time pull hard on my throbbing dick, she pulled me to my feet from the bed and I stood over her and moaned with unrestrained pleasure as finally she opened her mouth and leaned forward and took my straining purple headed cock into her wet, inviting mouth. Wow, my niece was an expert cocksucker, I guess honed in grotty dive bars like she had taken me to last night. Her expert tongue slurped along and around my cock like she was enthusiastically sucking on her favourite flavoured lolly and I just knew that despite my best efforts to hold off the moment of climax I was not going to be able to last very long. I made the fatal mistake of looking down and seeing the perfect image of my angelic niece Emma, with wide open eyes with my shaft buried between her rose red lips.

Just as my body gave up control completely the bedroom door swung open and Luna came in leading in my brother (and Emma's father), Neil. I locked eyes with him just as my cock absolutely exploded and as Emma rocked backwards her face was completely and utterly blasted by spurt after spurt of thick, white cum. It just kept pumping out, hitting her eyes, her lips, her nose and into her hair. As I finally came to a stop, Emma licked her lips and turned to the door and said.

"Hi Daddy".

TO BE CONTINUED...

12