Brought to My Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fairly pushed the dildo deep into my mouth, pressing it to the back of my throat straight away. I gagged on it but Emma had a tight hold of my hair as I couldn't back away and she proceeded to pound back and forth as I struggled to cope with her pace. I could feel drool escape from the corners of my mouth and slowly drip and dangle down my chin and onto my torso. Emma was loving it and laughed as she pulled out and I coughed up on the tip of the plastic cock before she rammed it back into my mouth. And you know what? I could feel I was sporting a painfully hard boner too. My penis was pressing and stretching my foreskin so aroused was I. Then all of a sudden she stopped, she seemed to sense my disappointment and laughed before reaching down to take my tie and lead me like a dog through my own house towards my own bed. I offered no objection. At her bidding I got onto the bed facing downwards and braced myself as she got on the bed behind me on her knees. She pulled the tie around so the knot was at the back of my neck. She nudged my thighs wider and wider then lined her dick up and poked it against my nervous, waiting asshole. Then she thrust forward and invaded me. I grunted and bit my lip, determined not to show any weakness but when she then reached out to take the tie around my neck and pull on it and with her other hand take the lace around my balls and pull hard on it too.

I spent a brief second wondering about just how little I actually knew of my niece. That she could be so kinky and dirty and perverted had never, ever crossed my mind before this last month or so and yet here she was with some of the kinkiest tactics going to take me and break me. And as she forced the strap on right up inside my ass I knew she was going to break me. I gave a pathetic sounding little whimper and squeal as she invaded me so deeply. She just pulled on her two slip knots and I felt the dual sensations of going light headed and my nuts being tightened too hard. But despite the painful sensations I was experiencing this was the hottest thing I had ever done and I was loving it! I had never felt my cock quite so hard and desperate for release. That was not on the cards at that moment as my niece started into a rhythm and it was not slow nor gentle. She took me doggy style on my own marital bed, pounding into me from behind, slamming forward and pulling back sharply only to slam forward even harder. She was loving this, crying out and exclaiming little bursts of joy and excitement. She released my tie momentarily so I didn't pass out and I gasped in sweet breaths of air before she tightened it again. My balls felt like they were bursting and my nipples were getting sorer but it all added up to a maelstrom of sensations that were close to sending me over the edge but whenever I came close she slowed down or relieved the pressure somewhere and prevented me from cumming. She was quite the expert at this.

Finally the plucked her cock from my ass fully and rolled me over onto my back. She crawled up and pressed it to my lips and hissed.

"Clean it bitch, clean it and I'll make you cum!"

How could I resist such an offer? I needed release so badly that I willingly opened my mouth and took her dick in and sucked and licked it clean, after all what was one more debasement and humiliation? Having done that Emma lifted my ankles and pulled them up and over until they were either side of my head. I'm reasonably flexible but it was uncomfortable being positioned like this on the bed. Emma held me like that with one hand while unscrewing her dildo which she then pushed back into my ass, commenting as she did so.

"You are so much slacker than Daddy was."

This time she didn't pretend to be kidding and I had no problem believing she was not joking. She made sure the dildo was buried in my ass and played with my balls by tugging on the lace around them and made sure my erection was pointing right down at my own face. I literally saw where this was going now.

"Open nice and wide Uncle Danny."

With her soft fingers gripping my slick shaft and slowly pumping it back and forth I was in no position to deny her. I opend my mouth with a grunt of pleasure at her ministrations and with just a few wanks of my shaft (while tweaking the lace) I exploded and fired a thick, creamy load of cum down and into my mouth, the next few blasts splattered over my lips, my nose and chin and by the time Emma had finished her ministrations I looked like a porn star after a particularly large money shot. I know this because Emma was taking pictures after and seemed very pleased with them.

After we got cleaned up and changed (at the last moment I remembered the writing on my forehead and scrubbed it off) and I was glad to see Emma out (she didn't want a lift this time and suddenly I wasn't too concerned about my niece's safety anymore). She stopped halfway out the door though to turn and give me a quick peck on the cheek and this final warning / comment.

"I know Donna has a hen weekend in Dublin in a couple of months, you and I are really going to have fun then, we'll play dress up and go out on the town, two girls looking for fun!"

She turned and left then and I stood there stunned.

12