All Comments on 'Brown Lust Ch. 01'

by Blogger007

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
cumusexycumusexyover 16 years ago
WHY????

I am an Indian and if today we werent there WHY wouldnt have been able to learn the fine nuances of making love..we taught the world Kamasutra..which is a rage in west..I dont have any thing to say about your country but i must say respect to others is a basic character every human being should have..seems you dont have it at all WHY..WHY dont you have it???Your country hasnt taught you that it seems..Enjoy the stories..its better we dont become racial in our comments..

Nice story Blogger..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You do not know

I assume that this is a story about INDIA,the previous critic should go there,it is certainly not a shithole.I have been to the USA many times and you have a truly wonderful country,but it is no longer run by indigenouse N Americans. In fact if I had to choose between Yanks and any other race,I use that word in its widest term ,then you are non starters.AN ANGLO SAXON.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Kumasexy

Make allowances for them ,they are not meek so they will not inherit the earth ,which they think they own.ANGLO SAXON .I liked this story and have many very sexy Indian lady friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bravo!

It's a nice story. More please!

BTW, ignore the comment by the martian, they are just uncivilized beings, if not chauvinistic pigs from the states.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 16 years ago
Well Done!

An awesome beginning, Blogger007! I cannot wait to see where you take this story. Excellent descriptive talent...very erotic! Waiting anxiously for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very sexy

A very sexy start to what I hope is a long series,as for the comment from mars,words fail me.I am not Indian ,but then I am not racist either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
cant wait

Can't wait till chapter 2....

really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
too good

great stuff,cant wait till he corners his mom and puts his prick to work on her.please also write with breastmilk scenarios.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I loved it

Ignore the people who just hate the subject matter, it's the storytelling that counts. Ican't wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Continueeee

please continue! Let there be good amount of "dirty" talk between the players too. More than the poetic stuff, the small dirty talk arouses many i suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good !

That was a great start. Would like you got continue the rest of the story. I feel Mala should seduce Vick without he being aware of it.

asiaprofasiaprofover 16 years ago
Great beginning...

Good flavour of the Indian diaspora.

Waiting to read subsequent chapters....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great read

Great work. The story telling is invigorating to say the least. Maybe you could up the tempo slightly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Good story. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
And the next episode?

I find the Indian culture and theyr women extremely exciting. Great story line and execusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
juicy

ur writing is very good

we want remaining of d story as quick as possible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Unbelievable

This is probably one of the best stories i've read in my life. So realistic and well written. Don't listen to inputs and suggestions, keep up the same style with the sequels cuz this one rocked the way it is

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Do not spoil this!

The moment you write about mom and son having sex together, i stop reading. You will spoil this story then. So please dont do it. Keep it in a brother sister sex and dad and sister in law sex, but dont spoil it by writing about mom and son having sex, and daughter getting off by it. Now this story is awesome and unique, but if you tell about mom and son, you will spoil it and everything you write then will be so cliche and everyday porn it will not arouse anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Take it further

Let Mala discover Vick and Sonia. She punishes them by joining in! and, Rishik Dutt takes the elder daughter for staying out lte without permission. What a lovin' family it would be!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Super hot... Screw sonia, i want to fuck maya....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The mom and sister are so fucking hot!

I must've cum three times over the course of this story. Oh man keep going. I love the little sister she is so hot and cute at the same time. Great build up; great sex and descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome incest!

The scene with the little sister stroking her brother off in the closet and licking his ear as they spy on their parents is the HOTTEST FUCKING THING IVE READ!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

Loved it and would love to see chapter 3 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MOST VIVID SEX SCENES I'VE READ

This story is way beyond the usual crap out there. I have to say I LOVE the descriptions of the sex; you paint each little detail so clearly and it totally seduces the reader. As a woman I have to say I love being seduced and tempted and that's exactly what I felt when reading this. Please write on and keep up with the gorgeous details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SWEET! LOVE THE BIG-TITTED MOM

KEEP IT UP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HOTTTTTTT!

The little sister is so seductive and such a tease. Great job with tempting the reader and building up the naughty closet scene.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Sure, If Dad is going to fuck Mom's sister then son should be able to fuck Mom...

As well as his sisters. And Dad will probably fuck the older sister as part of the punishment for staying out late without permission. A lot of these Bible thumpers are like that. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant !!!

This story , together with Brown Lust Ch.2 are the best erotic stories I have read .

The stories are told with humour and amazing detail , that one wonders whether the author isn't Vickram himself . These are two long chapters , beautifully written , with perfect choice of words and descriptive writing , immensely enjoyable to read .

I'm having problems signing in , forgotten password and no response from Literotica .

I'm guy on this site and Regello77 on another . Blogger007 , would love to hear from you .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the reader who wrote "do not spoil" is crazy

He urges the young guy in this excellent story not to fuck his mother. What's your problem, dude? Why are you so anxious to keep young Vick from enjoying some of the best if not the absolutely best fucking there is--motherfucking? Ask any group of average young motherfuckers who've had the pleasure, say, Stevie, Billy, Matt and Josh, and they'll tell you something like this, grinning all the while, "sure, we fuck girls our own age, hey, we're boys and we've got to blow our balls like all the time. But there's just something about fucking our own moms, getting out cocks up between those thighs and up into that hairy hole we came out of, that's so very special. We're pumping away like crazy and mom's cumming like mad and saying, oh my darling baby boy, and then we unload our balls and shoot our dear old mommy full of our semen, oh man!" Boys like this swear by the wise old saying, "the best pussy you'll ever have is the one you came out of."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Erotic story

The flow is super, wish to read the next part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous