Brown Shoelaces Pt. 02

Story Info
Isel goes the distance.
2.8k words
4.15
5.4k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

The day finally arrived, and even though most people see me as a very calm and unemotional guy, inside my excitement level was pushing my meter's needle.

I arrived at Marilee's place late in the afternoon, travel bag in hand. She greeted me with a sly look, wearing a pencil skirt (which matched her tallness), along with a fitted white shirt, hoop earrings and high heels.

"How was your vacation?" I asked politely.

"Oh, Gina and I had such a great time. Quite a romp. There's something about making it with a woman. And then, of course, we did vacation-y things too. We were in Rio."

"You're into bondage with her?"

"Yes, yes, yes. But with her it goes in different directions. She loves it."

With that, in her bedroom, Marilee undressed me, and couldn't help but notice my stiffening dick. She also noticed that I'd shaved my entire body. Even my pubic hair.

"Nice puppy dog," she cooed, as she petted my cock and spoke to it: "But now it's time to hide you while your owner turns into Isel."

With that, I emptied the contents of my bag on her big bed, and she loved the lingerie and clothing I'd chosen (and naturally she was curious about a wrapped present). She also noticed I'd included some new brown shoelaces (of various lengths)!

She picked out a quite-tight control panty and instructed me to pull it on, and stuff my dick down into it.

Under her direction, I opened a package of new darkish nylons and carefully pulled them on. My heart was racing, I'll confess, as I anticipated what was to come.

"And now, dear Isel, is the piece de resistance. Our opus major."

She opened a drawer on her dresser and withdrew a quite-wonderful corset. It was unlike the previous one I'd worn. This one was of a light gray color, with black trim, and it had bra cups. I could see boning lines along its glistening surface. There was additional black embroidery in strategic places, all designed to make a delicious lingerie confection. On its back, black lacing strings hung loosely in the eyelets.

Marilee held it out to me, looking deeply into my eyes. "This is for you to try on, Isel. I hope you like it. I hope it makes you feel feminine."

And so I did step into it - which I'll admit was the most erotic non-orgasmic experience I'd ever had.

"And now," said Marilee cheerily and somewhat huskily, "let this sexy thing have its way with you!"

We positioned the garment just right, and she began the wonderful process of lacing it ever so tight, working her way down from chest to waist. She had positioned a full-length mirror so I could see how it was working its magic.

Fortunately I'm not built like a bull, so my waist now had feminine curves. The air was electric with the excitement of my transformation.

To top it all off, Marilee filled the corset's cups with silicone inserts.

She stood back and admired her handiwork. "I am so pleased with this, Isel!"

"All I can say is, I feel quite sexy."

And with that, she just had to open my wrapped gift. Needless to say, she loved the leather harness and the dildos. We decided she'd use the smaller of the faux cocks for starters.

Next was the promised makeover. Marilee sat me down and with a deft touch changed my face from Iver to Isel, using this and that brush or powder or liquid to produce an understated, quite feminine result. I was fascinated with the progress, bit by bit and eyelash by eyelash, ending with lipstick.

"You know, I'm not that much into makeup myself," she admitted, "but I do get a kick out of turning a man into a woman. A chick with a dick, so to speak." She laughed. "Too bad your voice isn't turning feminine as well. So, maybe best just to keep quiet." Another laugh.

As the makeup session drew to a close, and Marilee was satisfied with her artistry, I slipped into one of her slinky, tight-fitting dresses. She topped that off with a long-haired blonde wig, and high heels she'd bought for my not-dainty feet. Add to that a silver necklace and matching hoop earrings.

I loved my narrow waist under the dress and my just-the-right-size boobs. I loved the feeling of being held tightly by the corset, and the more subtle feel of nylons on my legs. I loved the feeling of long hair alongside my face and the aroma of perfume Marilee had applied.

Again, she took a picture of her handiwork. I had stopped worrying about her taking pictures. I felt close enough to her not to worry about the shots being misused.

We came close, hugged, and kissed for a long time. We both grabbed each other's buns and ground our pussies against each other.

"Are you ready?" she whispered sensually into my ear. "Are you ready to be my fuck-concubine?"

"Yes." My voice was low and quivering.

"How bad do you want it, Isel?"

I was feeling a desire I'd never known before. I giggled nervously. "I want to feel you inside me, Merilee."

"Oh, you don't know how great hot this makes me, darling." After a grateful kiss, she undressed down to panties and bra, and with my help, learned how to harness herself into my leather gift. Now, her woman's dick bobbed up and down with each little movement, looking both threatening and supremely beautiful. Its upward arch looked like a natural part of her.

She confidently positioned me on her bed, on my back, with my butt and guy-vagina easily accessible. After raising my dress and removing my slinky control panties, she artfully raised my thighs against my belly, and shoelace-tied each wrist to its companion ankle. I was now ever-so-open to whatever she had in mind. I hoped she would be gentle, but I was in no position to make any requests.

She smiled as she relished lubing up her black cock-dildo. Just watching her move her hand up and down her shaft as though she was giving herself a hand job was a mighty turn-on, and she knew it. Now, with her long blonde hair cascading down over her shoulders and down to her small tits, she lubed the tip of her cock with extra fluid, then jauntily walked over and smoothed lube all around my exposed rosy vagina, and put some inside with one finger, then two. Without even thinking about it, I writhed with tingling pleasure from feet to scalp.

"Oh, Isel, you don't know how much I've looked forward to this. How it feels to be a dickster. I only wish I had a full load I could ejaculate, dear. Maybe they make such a dildo, don't you think? I want you to look for one."

With that, she ran the tip of her cock up and down and around in my crotch, even running it alongside my own erection.

"Oh, you're already so wet," she exclaimed, as she finally contacted my sensitive hole with her silicone member. She played with my rosebud for a while, then said, "Tell me, Isel, when you want me to penetrate your cherry."

"God," I said, "I'm ready. Fuck my cunt, but be gentle, please."

Marilee sighed with pleasure and ever so slowly began her entry. The sensation was unlike anything I'd ever experienced. What was exciting was not so much the earthy feeling of her penetration, but the IDEA of being penetrated - the idea of being helpless and being at the mercy of a powerful woman.

She began slow thrusts into the first couple inches of my vagina, and that excited me to the point where precum copiously dripped from my cock. Without my even thinking about it, her stimulation induced me to start pelvis-thrusting against her. It was just nature taking over and doing what's natural.

"We're in rhythm, Isel! You know, the rhythm. You want me to go deeper?"

I shook my head yes. Soon, I really began to feel her cock occupying much more of me. She was full in now, and she was thrusting slowly and gently. Sometimes she would stop when all the way in and just hold there, with a little pelvic wiggling on her part.

I closed my eyes. I had the feeling now of being entirely whole, for the first time in my life. It was odd that it took playing the role of a woman to bring this about ...

After this deep navigation for a while, I opened my eyes to see her fingering her clit furiously under the harness as she thrusted. It didn't take long for her eyelids to flutter and her whole lean frame to shudder as she screamed. That got me over the edge too and I climaxed with body spasms, but curiously without ejaculations of semen.

She withdrew and lay on the bed next to me.

Feeling a bit muscle weary from my odd position, I asked her if she would untie me.

"Oh, I should just leave you that way until our next excursion," she joked. "You don't like being in bondage like this? Oh yeah, it would put a bit of strain on you."

She laughed, tugged on the shoelaces a bit, then untied me.

"You want to fuck me, Isel?"

"It's funny, I had an orgasm but no squirt."

"You probably had a prostate orgasm - something like that."

"Oh yeah?"

She reached over and gently started giving me a hand job. My flag went up the flagpole. Then we fucked. Fucked royally. Both of us came again.

It was now nighttime and time for me to leave or stay. Marilee luckily wanted the latter, so I removed my makeup and wig. She insisted upon me wearing a nightie for bedtime after tying her up again, this time in a different manner.

Morning arrived and it was breakfast in bed with waffles, fruit and yogurt. Marilee had donned what seemed like men's pajamas and was wonderfully alert and full of fun.

And she was already plotting and planning, as some women are want to do.

"Look," she said, "I'm never going to ask you if you love me, but tell me, do you LIKE me?"

Here is the seductress, my kind-of domme, asking me if I like her.

"Well of course I like you. Just sitting here with you is the most wonderful thing. In fact, it almost feels like we've been friends and lovers for years. Odd."

"I've taken even more of a liking to you, Isel. I need a half-man, half-woman in my life, really. Victor is a macho man, and Gina is a girly girl. You're inbetween."

Her personality suddenly took a serious bent. "And you know what, I've decided you will live with me. You will live with me without giving it a second thought ... And every day when we're here together you will live as Isel. You will learn to be more and more feminine, and you will look very ... womanly."

"You're serious? I mean, this is all rather sudden. I like it when you order me around, but this is earthshaking. I mean, I confess I'd like to be Isel more of the time; I like to look like a girl, but having that lifestyle 24-7 ... "

She put her breakfast tray aside, held my head firmly with her hands, and said firmly with her face inches from mine, "This is what I want and need, Isel. This is what you want and need. So why not do it?"

I was seeing another side of Marilee for the first time and it scared me a bit.

However, down below, my cock was rising. But my brain was headed in a different direction. This would be a wholesale giving up of my freedom, and it be the beginning of losing my primary identification as a male.

"Marilee, it's rather appealing, you know. But it's too sudden a change. We would need to evolve our relationship first to get to that place."

"Isel, Isel. When I think something up, I don't want anything to get in my way. So, dear, it's go with the program or we say goodbye."

"I'm sorry, Marilee ... You're asking too much."

Marilee became angry. "Look, Isel, I won't let you do this to me. I will definitely play my cards if I have to. Remember the photos I took of you? I still have them. And I'm perfectly willing to send them out to your social media network and to your university admin if you won't be nice to me. If you won't be my concubine."

I moved in two weeks later. By this time I'd forgiven her, and had actually begun to admire her forcefulness and desire to dominate. I had even begun worshipping her. And she knew it.

Weekdays, coming home from work before she did, my Iver would transition to Isel. I would shower and closely shave, put on panties and pantyhose, a lovely and sexy bra, a dress (or skirt and top of some sort), pumps, jewelry and wig, and enough makeup to take away my masculinity - including lipstick, of course.

I would usually prepare the evening meal according to Marilee's specs, set the table, pour some wine and await my mistress's return. Coming in with attitude, if she was satisfied with my prep, she would take off her shoes and allow me to massage her feet a little. "Oh Isel," she would say, "you don't know how difficult my day was, and how happy I am to be with you. You really do make me happy. And how sexy you look tonight!"

And when the weekend came around, she would inevitably concoct a scene where she could bind and fuck me, which made us both happy. She really wanted me to become Isel 24-7, and declare myself a woman at work, but didn't press the issue. She rightly guessed I would not go that far.

We ventured into pain a little, while one of us was bound, with nipple clamps and the like, and I learned how much of an aphrodisiac that can be.

I kept wondering about Victor and Gina, especially when Marilee was away doing whatever with them. I was jealous. I would ask Marilee about them, and she give me little hints, such as, "Gina uses the most wonderful perfume." Or, "Victor has an impressive dick."

Once during the summer this curiosity was responded to by Marilee saying, out of the blue, "You're going to meet them."

"Have they ever met each other before?"

"We've had a threesome three times; it was lovely. More than that. It was unbelievably sexy."

"How much do they know about me?"

"They've seen your photos. No, I didn't GIVE them the photos. They've just seen them."

We four got together on a Saturday evening at Victor's large house and property. I was of course, fully outfitted as Isel, and I must admit, I felt very feminine. We were sitting in his back patio, in a gazebo with a pool off in the distance.

He gave me the once-over and seemed satisfied, and Gina gave me a big hug.

Victor was a short, rather swarthy gentleman, with the same level of confidence as Marilee. He was older than any of us - 38-ish, I'd guess, but still lean and in good shape, sporting a mustache and the unshaven look. He was wearing fitted khaki trousers and a mock-military shirt with the neck open to display his chest hair. His speech was full of sexual double entendres.

Gina was rather chatty and friendly, and always seemed to need to touch whoever she was talking with. Her smiles came easily. Her tits were just about perfect, with ample curves elsewhere too, and her jewelry tasteful. She was wearing heels, which fit perfectly with her personality. Her dress was somewhat transparent, and I could see the faint outlines of her bra.

And Marilee was Marilee, who seemed to enjoy her friends immensely without contributing much, except to extol my relationship with her, and yes, still calling me her concubine.

We all agreed, after some pot and wine, to having a four-for-all at some later time, right back here at Victor's.

"In the meantime, we must all talk together and throw out some fantasies of what we'd like to do with each other," said Marilee, always the planner. "Like, I'd love to see Isel and Gina together under the sheets."

"And Victor, I know you could dream up some wonderful stuff. That dick of yours ... we must put it to good use!"

Victor smiled.

So the die was cast. I would trust Marilee's judgement that these were people worthy of mingling with.

Three weeks later, we were back at Victor's. Marilee had instructed me to let the others take the lead - to just get stoned and enjoy. As for me, I had never had sex with more than one person before, so I was a little apprehensive. I had entered a circle of people much more sophisticated than I, the dowdy professor who had taken to wearing panties, bra and lipstick.

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers