Brown Shoelaces Pt. 03

Story Info
A visit to the chamber.
1.4k words
4.11
5.7k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

I was wearing a filmy, nearly transparent knee-length dress, with a flowery print design, pulled in at the narrow waist provided by my corset. Marilee had given me a new wig for the occasion -- a shorter one with a pageboy look. My makeup was, I must say, immaculate. I had become quite the expert, to the point where I could outdo Marilee in that department. I had chosen my favorite heels, nylons with black seams, and all the sexy attributes I could provide myself.

Even my bright lipstick had a come-hither look.

Over the three weeks since our first meeting with Victor and Gina, Marilee had made a point of aiming me in the direction of developing more feminine traits, even threatening me with a paddling if I reverted back to Iver's ways.

This soiree was entirely indoors. Victor was wearing tight leather jeans, with a partly open, fitted white shirt displaying, naturally, his abundant chest hair, over which were several strands of a gold necklace. Gina had come early to go swimming, and was still wearing a simple, shirred and very tight one-piece bathing suit. It had an enticing low-cut bodice that made one want to see more of her tits. She had dried her hair, but it was still a bit frizzy.

After removing herself to a bedroom, Marilee emerged wearing a tight brown-leather catsuit that covered most of her body, with a partly open zipper exposing her very modest bosom.

So here was I, the gender imposter, at Marilee's beck and call. I'll admit I was attracted to Gina in that revealing swimsuit, but also was intrigued by the prominent bulge under Victor's pants, which he took pains to display.

We had some snacks and wine, and were feeling rather convivial. They were joking around about each other's (and my) looks and desirability, and then Marilee threw out that "Isel is available for your use and pleasure tonight, dears. She is new to sex with more than one, but she is very open to all sorts of new things. She's probably already wet just thinking about the possibilities." She looked at me for affirmation.

"Well," I said in my softest feminine voice, "the idea of an orgy doesn't appeal to me very much, but the idea of some erotic fun does turn me on."

"Come," directed Victor, "to our playroom upstairs. I have just the thing, or things." He chuckled.

When I saw what he had, I was shocked, surprise, intrigued, and excited -- all in one. It looked at first like a well-stocked home workout room, with exercise equipment, except that the equipment, upon further examination had more to do with restraint devices with chains, ropes, cuffs along with a couple cages. On one wall was an amazing collection of whips and paddles, while on another wall was a variety of butt plugs, dildos, gags and what appeared to be nipple clamps.

Due to my having watched so much porn, I had become familiar with their intended usages.

"This is where we like to spend some time, Isel."

Having shown us the room, Victor turned down the lights and lit some candles around one particular device that I hadn't paid much attention to. "I would love for you to try this out," he said to me. "But first, you must remove your dress and panties, Isel."

Which I did, somewhat embarrassed doing so under their gaze. Now I stood before them in corset and nylons, looking less female with my dick swinging free.

Victor led me to a device that is quite hard to describe, except to say that I was strapped into a doggie position quite securely, and could only wiggle a little.

Marilee and Gina watched avidly and whispered to each other. Looking awkwardly back over my shoulder, I watched as Victor uncovered a box behind me, and extended a mechanical arm tipped with a dildo. He threw a tube of lube over to Marilee, who put a generous amount of it on the dildo, and more around my male vagina, and even some around my now-erect cock. Soon, Victor had everything adjusted properly and had the tip of the dildo slightly inserted into me.

The candlelight, the wine and the sexily dressed onlookers combined to create an atmosphere of warm sexual promise.

With a remote control, Victor turned a dial and the mechanical dick began to very slowly thrust into me. The slick-slick-slick sound it made as it penetrated me was a turnon.

As it did its work, Victor and Marilee came over in front of me. Marilee unzipped his tight pants, reached in, and pulled out a truly impressive prick -- longer than any I'd ever seen. It soon reached full erection. Victor approached until the tip of his cock was looming right in front of me. Marilee began gingerly rubbing its red tip around my face, its wetness leaving bits of precum behind. Then it was time for Marilee to insert Victor's sausage into my lips and into my mouth. He pushed in fast. I wasn't ready, and began to gag. I mean, he had immediately gone to the back of my mouth.

Both he and Marilee laughed.

"I told you Victor was big. Now you know HOW big," chortled Marilee.

I was now getting it from both ends, and the tables had turned from me being a willing recipient to wondering how I had become a victim. In my ass, I suddenly felt I was being reamed, rammed and gored. I struggled to expel the dildo, which only made it worse.

Victor soon withdrew his organ and turned off the device. The room was suddenly quiet.

Gina spoke up. "I told you guys you'd go too far sometime. I told you to take it slow and easy with Isel. Now look at her. She looks like she was raped."

Gina came over and brushed the others aside, and released me from my constraints. I felt sheepish, like my mom had saved me from bullies.

Gina took me under her wing that night and we slept together in a guest bedroom. In the morning we fucked. There wasn't quite the thrill of fucking Marilee, but she helped restore my wellbeing. Victor and Marilee also slept together. In the morning we all looked a little warily at each other, and made a few feeble jokes.

Marilee then drove me back to her home, saying, "Isel, I am really sorry; really, really sorry. Do you hate me for laughing when you gagged? You should. I was so witchy."

"Yeah, you got that right -- witchy, I mean. I don't hate you."

"Oh, good. Isel. Let's get past this and just play girlfriend and girlfriend for a while, OK? I mean, I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to do. We went way too far and too fast. right?"

"Right."

"But you will continue to be my concubine, and serve and worship me."

"OK. I still admire your power. You know, there's something masculine about your dominant nature that turns me on. Now take Gina -- she's just your opposite. Very pleasant to be with, but without that inner toughness."

"And my small tits."

We both laughed.

Marilee and I settled into a longer and longer polyamorous relationship. We still saw Victor and Gina from time to time, and slept with them in separate bedrooms, but we (at least the four of us) never visited Victor's bdsm chamber again together.

Marilee and I became a convincing-enough lesbian couple to go out on the town and take vacations together, and I began taking low-dose hormones to make myself even more convincing.

Because I was a tenured professor, my university had to put up with my long hair, and adventurous and colorful clothing choices. My closest scholastic friends there knew of my other life as Isel, and from time to time Marilee and I attended their parties as girlfriend-girlfriend.

I was as happy as happy can be. It gives me so much pleasure to be doing something around the house to please Marilee and reach up and feel my faux breasts, and feel my earrings dangling around my ears. And wait while she goes to find those erotic brown shoestrings once more.

--end--

Note: Forgive me for concluding this story before it fully played out. I want to move on to shorter and quirkier stories with more character development. Stay tuned for the next story, which I think I'll title "Dreaming of Mara." -- Valory.

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers