Brown Sugar Ravaging Ch. 03

Story Info
Sherri learns the pleasure of Black Cock.
5.1k words
4.31
15.6k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Chapters 1 and 2, Eddie met Ty, right after Sherri had met Marcus. Both were being shown things they hadn't experienced before. Finding that he was able to take Ty's cock that had a large distortion because of a child hood accident, had Eddie giving it all up to him, and as he fucked him, Ty claimed Eddie as his for while he is visiting his Mandingo friends. Sherri went to bed with Marcus to get her first taste of Brown Sugar, and had been fucked silly, and was ready to be "his".

I went into the living room, where Ty was doing a couple of tokes of some good weed, and relaxing from the pounding that he had put on me. He had really worked out, with me mostly just laying there, taking what he was pounding into me His cock was long, but the surprising feature of it, was the big lump that lay just behind the head. That lump, when going into my ass, stretched my sphincter open, hurt like hell, and made me want to take him any way that he could fuck me.

Getting his cock into me the first time hurt, but having him put it in me after taking it out and letting my love muscle swell from the pain, was excruciating. I took it, but it hurt more than earlier, and the hurt kept on while he fucked me. He had even stayed deep inside me, letting the swelling take place, and then, showed me that we were "hung up". Fucking me when we were hung up was something to die for. He totally owned me, I could only do what he let me do, and if he moved, my ass moved too.

I don't feel that I am "sissy", or submissive, but do love to be the femme, and to give my sex partner the best of me. Being under a strong, black lover, there is no doubt who is in charge. Ty took this even farther, making sure that his partner wanted to try him, he would push himself into his partner, totally in control, insisting on calling the shots. He was what I wanted in a lover.

Sitting beside him, I took a toke, and laid my hand on his cock. I said: "This beautiful thing has wrecked me. I might not be able to fuck it again tonight because I really feel swollen inside. Your cock might not fit inside me."

He laughed, squeezed my thigh and said: "Of course it beat you up in there. That is why I put it to you like that. But you loved being beaten like that, and when I put it back inside, you will love getting it again. You want a man on you, in you, and if your man is equipped to give you as much as you can take, you will try to take it and more. Toke this and refill it and take it into the bedroom with us. But first, put the head in your mouth and taste it."

I rolled off the sofa, onto my knees, in front of Ty, and took the head into my mouth. While large, I could take it easily, but the big lump that was behind it, was too much for my mouth. I sucked his head and jacked his shaft, getting him throbbing hard again.

Ty raised my head from his cock, and helped me to my feet as he got up. We walked to the bedroom and in the hall way, we could hear Sherri n Marcus, still fucking.

Ty put his finger in my ass and said: "When I tap her she will squeal like you did."

Sitting at the edge of the bed, I took another toke, and put the pipe down to pick up the Astrolube. Putting some onto his cock, I began spreading it around the length of it, and then put some at my ass hole, even pushing a finger inside to lubricate that better.

Ty looked down at me and asked: "Are you ready to give it up to me, baby? Do you want to fuck?"

I looked up at him and said: "Baby, when you stick it in me, it hurts. It hurts a lot, but I let you because I like the way that you fuck me. I want to fuck but I am not going to just give it up to you. If you want to fuck me, you can take it. Put that thing in me and hurt my insides while you make me like what you are doing to me. Fuck me if you want to."

He pushed me to my back, got between my legs and lifted them to his shoulders. When he pushed in, he went even harder than the first time, and with the swelling than I had, it felt like he was tearing my insides open. I managed to not scream, but I was sobbing, not yet enjoying his fucking. He was taking it, and doing it firmly.

He pushed to the bottom of my hole, and stopped. When he started stroking, he was coming back, onto my sphincter, feeling his big lump, and hurting like hell. But I was getting what my man had to give. He was pounding himself into me, slamming against my pelvis when he went in, and pulling on my ass when he pulled back. After just a few strokes like that, I was cumming again.

I wailed: "Fuck me, baby. Just fuck me. Kill me with that cock. It is stuck inside me, and I can feel every vein in it. Give it to me, baby. I am yours."

He was fucking me really hard, getting way back then plunging back in, slamming his body to mine, mashing my legs into my chest, as he crushed me into the mattress.

Without warning, he pulled out, hard, and told me to get on my knees for him. Moaning I obeyed, and got on my knees with my chest on the bed.

He pushed back in, to all new pain again, and we went back to fucking. He was passing my sphincter with every stroke, battering it with the lump on his cock, and then pushed deep, pushing me down flat on the mattress, while he laid on my back and made out with me.

He said, softly: "Baby, yours isn't the first ass I have been in, but yours is the best that I have felt. I wondered about fucking a skinny, older, white guy, but you know how to move, you like to be properly fucked, and you are not bad looking. I have just primed you, sent that loving into you that shows why you want to belong to me. Now we are going to fuck. Like you want it, hard, deliberate, and with me putting my best moves on your ass. Get your nut, baby, because I am going to fuck you.

He held my ass close to his pelvis, rolled himself from side to side, to let me feel his cock, deep inside, and then he put one leg over my ass, again turning himself around, leaving us "knotted". I was totally his. His cock was like an umbilical between us, connecting us to each other, showing how much I was "his".

We were fucking like crazy, as he was hurting my insides, but making me feel so owned, so his, that I was loving it. Our asses would slam together, then we would pull apart, twisting, moving, getting all we could feel from each other. We were snorting, pulling at the bed sheets, and enjoying this most crude way to fuck. Getting it in, stroking deep, bashing against my love muscle, was all to get ready for this.

I had told Ty that he would have to take it, and that is just what he did. He is leading the show, making me do what he knows that we both want. He hammered his cock into me, making me know that I was getting the best that there is, and when he pulled back, against my tightly squeezed ass hole, he knew that I was wanting this fucking, wanting him to take me like this.

I moaned: "Baby, you have taken me over. It hurts, but I just can't relax and let you get out of me. When you hit bottom, I know that I am being fucked by a Mandingo cock, on my Mandingo Prince. I know that my skinny white ass belongs to you and your brothers. You make me love all of you. Beat my insides with this cock of yours. Take it, take anything that you want, but don't take it out of me, please."

While I had been cumming nearly non-stop, I felt Ty building up to cum in me. I pulled off hard, moaning from the pain, and turned to my back and asked him: "Baby, please get on me and let me help you to cum. I want to see your face as you cum."

I pulled my legs up, spread them wide, and he pushed back into my ass, slamming through the opening, and hurting me again. But once inside, be began making some passionate moves, making me seek one of his nipples and sucking on it. He had done some hard, deep, slamming strokes into me when he was ready to cum. This time, he just pulled back a little against my hole, making my moves help him to start spurting his seed into me again.

He cum hard, then laid himself onto my body, and we just necked in the afterglow of good sex.

I asked: "Ty, baby, why are you single? With action like you put down, I would think that you would have all that you wanted at home."

He said: "I have had lots of good ass, and lots of good pussy. I have some friends that will come over for a night, but to hook up would mean just too much drama. You are different. You are in it for the fucking and the chance to role play and be the bitch for your man. If someone can fuck you well, you will deal with him."

He went on, saying: "I will be hitting this ass often, and I will have to work a thing with Marcus to have him keep you here, taking care of Mandingo business, yet let me have you when I come to town. You are gonna keep that ass away from anyone that we don't approve, and you are going to have it available for me and any other guest that comes to town needing it. Stay off drugs, don't do anything any harder than weed, and don't sell your ass for weed. Feel this cock in you? It is the best cock you will ever get, and you know it. Don't fuck it up."

I agreed with all that he said, and told him that he was all that I needed, but that I would take care of any Mandingos that needed me to be with them.

As we talked, I could feel his cock massaging the inside of my hole. I began moving my ass, just a little, feeling his cock pushing to one side and the other inside me.

I purred: "Baby, I have never really known what I would be considered the best sex ever. I have had some great pussy, Over the last few months, I have had some out of sight black cock, but the best I ever had was you. I didn't know that the pain that you create would help me get off on your fucking. When I start cumming, and you start pulling against my hole, I am out of my mind with pleasure. I want more of you, and want to try some things with you. I want you to do some things to me, just to see if I like that, or if it turns me off."

He said: "I can help. I can see that what really got you going was when I let my cock own your pussy. The sliding around was done, and you just needed the massage. Baby, I have the cock that you need, and I also know how to work your pussy, and to suck those nice tits of yours. You told me to take it if I want it, and you didn't help me at all. I know what you like. One of these times, bitch, you are going to feel that you don't want to get under my big cock, maybe try to tell me that you want a night off. That is when I am going to take it and fuck it, if I feel like I want to get a nut. I won't give a damn if you don't cum, or if you don't like it. I will fuck you when I want to fuck you, and If I tell you to spread those legs, you had better do it, because you will be about to get cock."

What a man. In charge and knowing how to do the deed. I love him for the cock that he swings, but I love that he takes charge, and that I am the lucky one that gets to please him, for what he gives me back.

He raised his chest off me, picked up his cell phone, and pulled back and out of me. He bent down and got a picture of my asshole. When he showed it to me, I was hanging open, my sphincter had been reduced to a pair of fleshy, swollen lips, that looked more at home on a monkey's butt. Plain and simple, I had been assaulted. Beaten up on the inside by the most satisfying, most gratifying, Mandingo Cock in the world. This was extreme fucking at its best.

He got off me, turned over and lay beside me. I turned onto my side, looking into his eyes. I said: "Baby, you are my man. You proved that this afternoon and evening. If I knew that I could have you a few times each year, I would shun everyone else, to save this for you and your body. Make love with me, please? Not fucking, but letting me feel those lips of yours on mine, on my nipples, Just take me, baby, take me for the ride. Maybe we will fuck, but I want to give you some lovemaking now. Kiss me."

I knew that he would let me ask that, as we were fucked out, and getting to know each other. He began necking with me like we were teenagers, on our way to the drive in theater. He kissed me, he felt me up, he shoved his tongue into my mouth and fucked me with it, He moved one hand to my inner legs, caressing them, and really heating me up. I had given much thought, over the years, about kissing a man. I hadn't thought that much about kissing a black man, until one of my women who was swinging with me, told me about how she had felt when the black guy that was at our last party was kissing her. Since then, I have looked at black men's lips, looking at them to see which I would like to kiss most. Ty's lips were the best I had seen.

We kept the necking a little light, having fucked like crazy for hours. Ty suggested that we should see if Marcus and Sherri wanted to get something to eat. Asking them, they suggested that we go to Alabama to the bar that Julius had taken me to awhile back. We could eat, drink and dance, and get a room nearby and not have to drive back tonight. I went online, finding the nearest nice motel, and reserved a room for the night. We dressed, gathered some Astrolube, and the weed and headed out.

Once in the bar, we went into the dinner room and ate. After eating we moved to the area near the dance floor and began to party. We danced with each other. I noticed a guy, a dopey white guy, that had been here when I was here with Julius. I told the others about how he tried to hit on me, and on a woman when we were here. I told them that I had put him down, and Julius had backed it up by laughing at him. We decided to ignore him. Whether he might come up to all of us or one of us, we would just act as if he is invisible and inaudible.

Later in the evening, while Ty was in the men's room and Marcus and Sherri were dancing, he did come over to the table. I had my gaze set on the dance floor, and he spoke, expecting a response from me. I didn't say anything, and didn't change my gaze at all. Perplexed, he asked what had become of Julius. And, had I broken up with him.

Still ignoring his presence, he got a little louder, asking me why I wasn't answering him.

He was a bit surprised to hear Marcus, next to his ear and behind him, say: "Do you think that you are supposed to get a response from everyone you want to more about? Do you think that you are owed a response now? Motherfucker, I just don't think that you have the creds to demand anything of anyone. Move the fuck on."

Beginning to stammer, the dope wandered off, knowing better than to push back on a guy the size of Marcus. As Ty got back to the table, Marcus was smiling at how easy it was to run the idiot off. He replayed it for Ty, and had me tell them what he had been asking. He was sorry that he missed it.

Marcus suggested that we have some fun before going to our room. He had checked and the back door was unlocked. He said that he and Ty should leave, out the front door, and Sherri and I would continue to party together. If, as expected anyone should approach, tell them that you are out for a black cock experience, and that you came her, but met us in the parking lot. Tell them that we've gone somewhere to take care of business but might come back by later to see if we had found anything better. We will slip by the back door, and check once in awhile to see if anyone is running a number on you. If you get hit on, text me. Use "Green" if the talk is lightweight. If it looks like it might get stupid, use "Red".

Marcus then said "See the guy with the gold around his neck? He is a pimp, and he loves to get new ass and pussy for his mostly black clientele. He pays his help like shit and lets some really rough guys do what they want with whoever they selected. He is an asshole, and will insist on all his ho's doing drugs, mostly meth. If he comes at you, hit me with a "Red" immediately."

They left and I danced with Sherri. Returning to the table, one of the guys, black, came over to the table and asked Sherri for a dance.

She smiled and said: "I am pretty well danced out. I am sitting a few out, and then will probably dance with my hubby. We're just going to chill out and enjoy our drinks."

He acted a little pushy and replied: "Well, that is cool, I need to do that too. My name is Lavar. What happened with your friends? Did they abandon you?"

Sherri and I laughed and she said: "We met them in the parking lot as we were walking in. We spent some time with them, but they had to take care of some business. They might come back by later to see if we found what we were looking for." As she said that she had her phone out, and I watched her text "Green".

Lavar looked very interested and asked: "What is it that you are looking for in here? Why in this club?"

I replied to him: "She, um, we, want to have an experience that neither of us has had. We want to have a black guy take us to bed, give us what he has to give us, so we can have a better sex life together. Things are a little stale right now."

His eyes lit up, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. He stuttered as he said: "Let's talk about this. I might be the guy that you are looking for."

Sherri said: "If I let you put me in bed, would you be able to fuck me for a long time. When you cum, do you get soft? Are you big enough to hurt our holes? Will we be able to take your cock" We were thinking of two guys but if you could keep it up, we might let you handle both of us."

I said: "We are looking for a particular size. Sit between us, here, and show us what you have to offer."

He pulled his cock out, nearly fully rigid, and about 8 inches long and 5 ½ inches around. Looking at it, Sherri took a photo and texted: "Green" OMG! Come in and rescue us from needle dick. We need Mandingos, now.

I looked him in the eye and said: "I have got that much cock. We are wanting some Mandingo Meat. True cocks men that can get the job done. You aren't what we are looking for. Sorry about that."

As I looked away from him, I saw Marcus and Ty coming our way. I asked: "Back so soon?"

Marcus said: "The dude was tied up, said he will get with us in a bit. Do you have a room? My man and I could go over there with you and see what you want most."

He acted like he didn't care that the other guy was still standing there, and winked as Me as he took Sherri's hand to help her out of her chair. I got up and the four of us walked out of the bar. We were barely in the car before all of us were laughing our asses off. Leaving, we made sure that no one followed us, and then we turned and headed for the hotel.

Arriving I parked in front of the room that I had reserved, and walked to the lobby to get the key. As I walked back, I was thinking about how hard I was going to be fucked tonight, and what Sherri would think, seeing me in the next bed, taking cock, and cumming to the moves that were being put on me.

I let us in, and Sherri took the ice bucket to the machine so we could have some cold drinks. She went back to get some Coca Colas for us. While she got that ready, we were filling the bowl, and passing it around to do some tokes.

Taking a toke and handing it to Ty, I said: "Baby, you are going to have to keep me quiet tonight. This isn't like my house, away from the neighbors."

He said: "I told Marcus that I want some of his girl's puss. When she gets back in here, I am going to ask her if she wants to try me. Marcus will give you some of his good fucking.

Marcus pulled me to the bed that he was on, pushed me back and was kissing me when Sherri walked in. She worked the cokes into the ice bucket, and turned to the beds.

Ty reached for, and took, her hand and said: "Baby, you saw what I put to Eddie. You would like to try it, wouldn't you? To see what made him squall when I fucked him? He is taking care of Marcus. Why don't you come here and take care of me?"

She smiled, pulled her dress over her head, showing us that she hadn't worn panties to the bar. Ty pulled her close to him, and while sitting on the bed, he took one of her nipples in his mouth, and moved his hand up her inner leg, pushing his thumb into her pussy.

12