Brown Sugar Ravaging Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said: "I am Marcus's pussy, but I will let you have it because you are brothers. I don't know if I can take it, but I want to try."

We each did a toke, keeping our minds working well. Marcus had me on my back, and he was getting between my legs, when Ty laid Sherri on her back next to me.

Passing the Astrolube between them they lubed their cocks, my ass and Sherri's pussy and ass. There was some fucking to be done. We had earlier, decided that we should use a safe word for the night, and we chose "STOP" as an absolute. Using that stopped everyone on the bed, or in the room. With the passion that we felt, the desire to state what we were doing, what we wanted, etc, we would be using a lot of words. Words like "don't", "take it out", "It's too much", "I can't take anymore", were merely to describe how we felt, how much we were enjoying the fucking, and that we wanted more of the same. But we had that safe word that would end everything, until it was sorted out.

Marcus, with us all lubed up, pulled me to my side, lay behind me, and put one leg over one of mine, allowing him to spoon right to my asshole. Feeling that he was where he wanted to be, he pushed into me.

And then it was Ty getting over Sherri, pushing her knees to the sides of her head, and lining his cockhead up with her beautiful luscious lips, surrounded by the thickest, blackest, curliest bush of crotch hair. There was no doubt that she wasn't of Italian blood.

As he got in place, he recited something much like what he told me, and must have learned to tell to every other person that he put under himself: "Baby, I am large. Larger than Marcus, and when I push it in, you will try to squeeze against me, stopping me when I am coming in anyway, no matter how it feels to you. I will try to get inside before you tighten up, and let things get sorted out inside you. When you feel what you have filling you up, you are going to cum. Let it happen. I will be getting more from you as we fuck. Kiss me. Put your face in mine, let me give you some good tongue."

They kissed like that, with him continually squirming between her thighs, and next to her butt cheeks. When he felt that she was most distracted, he went to the bottom. As he did, he covered her mouth with his, absorbing her scream into his throat.

He had pushed through her lips, into her vagina, nearly into her womb. He was deep. As deep as Marcus, but that thickness nearly made her pass out. As real as a home invasion; his cock invaded her pussy, stabbed her deep in the cunt, and was rummaging around in her seeking what he could take.

I heard Sherri murmer: "Oh My God, Ty, that ruined me. You made me cum when you stuck it into me. During all the pain. I never hurt that good in my life. I want you baby. Make me feel you all over in me. Make me cum, honey."

As she flailed on the bed, one of her hands found my arm. She squeezed it digging her nails into the muscle, in a deep orgasm that she could not control. Ty began to fuck her, pulling nearly out, then getting back in, fucking her with just the first 6 inches of his misshapen cock. That lump was coming through her lips with every stroke.

With his steady, hard strokes, she began another nonstop orgasm. She hadn't let go of my arm since first grabbing it, and when Marcus began fucking me, I held her arm with my hand, letting her feel what he was giving me, just as I could feel her and Ty.

Ty said: "I am filming this. No faces, but I want to show this pussy taking my cock. This is beautiful."

And, to Sherri, he said: "Baby, I am going to put some Mandingo on you that you will never forget, but for now, let's concentrate on giving my cock some of that good pussy of yours."

Marcus was stroking in and out of my ass, watching Sherri take on Ty. I could see that she was owned. Her every move showed her trying to get more cock, trying to make better movements, and she was mouthing her feelings steadily

Cumming like a mad woman, Sherri said: "Oh God, Eddie, I asked for this and you got it for me. I knew that there was a "better fuck" out there, and you showed me that there is. Fuck me Ty. Your cock is tearing my pussy open, but keep giving it to me. I am yours, take it. Use it. This is so good."

Marcus pulled out of me and put me on my back and pushed in. I threw my legs over his back, and pushed my ass up to meet him.

Pulling his head close to me, I whispered: "Baby, I am yours, always will be, I love you and your cock. Fuck me crazy, Marcus. Fuck me like you need to do it. And kiss me."

Ty had Sherri squirming around on the bed, taking his thickness, and Marcus had me moaning, sucking his tongue into my mouth as he pounded his cock into me. We fucked for several minutes, until Sherri and I had them cumming inside us, shooting their seed into us.

When we finished fucking, we sat around, still naked, and Ty and I sat on one bed while Marcus and Sherri sat on the other. We passed the bowl around and decided to sleep and then fuck again in the morning.

And the party never ends. Ty will be in town for 4 more days, while Sherri will be here for a couple of weeks. There will be much more to come. Be sure to check out "Brown Sugar Slammed", coming soon.

12