Brown Sugar Worship Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was cumming like crazy, filled like never before, and his cock was throbbing, still pulsing, pushing more cum into me when he released my legs, letting them fall to the sides. He lowered his full weight on me, and I put my lower legs over his big thighs and wrapped my arms around him as we let our orgasms run.

Lamar spoke first, saying: "Eddie, you have all of me down in that hole now."

I replied: "All of your cock and a big load of your black seed. If I was a woman I would be pregnant now. This is good. And you are still so hard. I can feel every inch of your love maker."

He said: "Getting this first one out of the way, getting to know how to fuck you, now we can get serious. Give it up, and give my cock the loving it needs from you."

He began to rock on me, pulling his cock out of my fully filled man pussy, and then pushed back in, again getting all of it into me. As he stroked, he was again using the full length of my hole, pulling back to my numb sphincter, then slamming to the bottom, power fucking me into another orgasm.

Trembling, I was moving my ass from side to side, lifting it to keep him in me with each stroke, and cumming non stop. His cock felt harder, stiffer, than any that I had ever taken. I had a very cheap dildo that wasn't as stiff as this man's love maker. He was destroying my insides, rearranging them to fit his thick cock, like no one else had done.

As he fucked, he was talking to me, saying: "I don't think that any woman ever gave you this much feeling. This is what a man can do for you. This is what you really crave, isn't it, Eddie? This is what makes you want to be under your Mandingo men."

I moaned: "Lamar, this is more than I ever dreamed of getting, more than any other man has made me feel. You hit the bottom of my pussy when we started, but then you found a new bottom, and put more in me than I have ever had. With you fucking me, I can't picture getting my pleasure from a woman. Fuck me, baby, keep me cumming. This is the best."

He was using all of his body to pleasure me. His cock was tearing my insides up, and his belly and chest were pressing me into the bed, making me feel owned by him. I wondered how much of this I could take before he made me pass out.

As he fucked, he spoke: "Baby, I am going to be here until Marcus comes back on Saturday, so we will have lots of time to get our best. I want to get your ass ready for me to power fuck you."

I said: "Power fuck me? What do you call this? You can fuck me more than you are doing now? I don't know if I can take it. I might have to have you go easy on me, baby. Do you realize how much you are stretching my man pussy? Making it wider, and deeper than ever? How much do you think I can take from you?"

He laughed and said: "Babe, we are just getting started. I have been holding back, wanting to make sure that you can take it all. Your ass likes this cock, your body wants it and you are going to love having me give you the fucking that you have been craving. I am going to turn you over and prone fuck you so you can feel what it is like to have a pipe layer working on you."

When he pulled out of me this time, I could tell that my asshole was gaping. He turned me over, onto my belly, pulling the folded pillow away. He used his knees to move my legs more open, and then took both of my wrists in one hand, putting them above my head as he used his other hand to guide his cock to my ass.

As he pushed into me, I tried to raise my ass to him, but he kept me flat on the bed. Stroking, with my ass lubricated by both the Astrolube and by his cum, he had no trouble giving me all the meat that I could take. This was even better than my initiation to the Mandingos. I was feeling more power than I had known could be used on an ass, and I was totally his for now. Holding my hands above my head, and fucking me like this showed that he could dominate me, giving me as much as he wanted to, and I could do nothing to control it.

Fucking me this way, I found a different side of him than I had known. He was showing me that he was in charge, and that I was to do and be what he wanted. Right now, I wanted to be his, to be the one that could satisfy him, to be the one that would take his cum when he got a nut.

Stiffening his knees, he began fucking me with his whole body. It wasn't pleasant, but it was good. As he fucked he began telling me what I was to him: "Bitch, this is what you really want. This is how a slut takes cock, and pleases his man. You wanted big cock and now you have it. I am going to use this hole to get my nut and when I am done and pull it out, you will wish that I could leave it in you."

He was hammering my ass, laying pipe and putting his black snake deep into me. I had never felt this possessed by a partner, having him control my moves, messing with my mind like this. I had given myself to Marcus, and now he had loaned me to his nephew, and I had no say in it. I was nothing but white ass to be used for black cock pleasure. My sphincter wasn't even trying to close as he reached the top of his stroke. I must have been gaping wider than ever before.

When he stiffened and grunted that he was going to cum, he slammed deep into me and let it shoot. As he cum, I had another orgasm that peaked and kept me trembling, shaking, cumming long after his cock stopped pulsing inside me. I was fucked.

When he finally released my wrists, and pulled his cock out of me, I looked at the clock and turned over. We had been fucking for nearly 3 hours, and it was well past 10 PM. Getting off the bed, he said that we needed to shower.

We walked into my shower, and I adjusted the water, getting it hot enough to feel good for both of us. I got a cloth, soaped it up and began to wash him. As I did, he kept feeling me up, kneading my little breasts, and tweaking my oversized nipples.

Working down to his crotch, I was finally able to feel and look at his cock. Now semi stiff, I could see that he was cut, and the head was a mottled white and brown, while his shaft was the color of dark chocolate, and very thick. I wondered if he had ever had a good blow job, and what my mouth would feel like filled with it. I intended to find out.

We washed our bodies, and then he led me back to the bed. He backed himself against the foot of it, and sat, then laid back and pulled me onto the bed.

He said: "Have a midnight snack, baby. Taste this thing and see what your mouth thinks of it."

Getting on the bed, I told him: "I can't get it all in my mouth but I want to taste it. Please tell me if I am making you feel good, honey. I want to please you."

He replied: "Before you start, get your butt plug and give it to me. Get it now."

I didn't ask how he knew that I had one, but reached for my dresser drawer and got it out. Handing it to him, he pushed it against my asshole. It was dry but there was enough lube oozing out that he soon had it slippery enough to work into my ass. Pushed in deep, my sphincter held it into me.

Putting one hand on my head and one on his cock, he guided my mouth to his black snake. With my mouth opened as wide as I could, I went down on him. With a mouthful of cock, there was still enough that both my hands could wrap around it.

Leaving one hand on his cock, I hefted his nutsack with the other and began giving his cock the worship that it needed. I worked it around in my mouth, taking as much as I could, and jacking him while putting my tongue all over it. He was stiffening, once again getting hard, and again was stiffer than any other cock I had seen. As I sucked, I was working on getting his cock into my throat, and felt like I had at least six inches inside my mouth.

His hand on my head began to apply pressure, letting me know that he wanted me to take more of him. I adjusted my breathing to take him and was getting about eight or nine inches into me. This was heaven.

After a few minutes of sucking him off, I could tell that he was building up for another orgasm. I didn't want him to cum in my throat this first time, so I raised off him and said: "Baby, you are going to cum again. When you do, please don't cum in my throat. I want you to cum in my mouth so I can taste the seed that you have been putting to me."

Using both hands he pulled my face back down onto his cock and pushed up, getting even deeper into my throat. He held it there until he sensed that I needed to breath, then released his grip on my head. Sucking him harder, and jacking him, he was soon ready to let it go. He pulled back, leaving just the tip in my mouth, and began to erupt. He nearly filled my mouth with his love juice before he finished.

Spent, he pulled his cock from my mouth, and let it flop against his thigh. I closed my mouth to keep all his juice in it, and savored the taste. I began swallowing it, and as I did I rolled it around with my tongue, marveling at how much he had put in there, cumming for the third time this evening.

I started to get off the bed but Lamar said: "Stay your ass here, we're not done yet. Get this thing hard again so we can fuck."

I still had the butt plug in as I bent to take his softening cock into my mouth. He pinched one of my nipples, and played with it as I worked on his cock. As I sucked on him, he used one hand to move the butt plug around in my ass, pulling against my swelling, sore sphincter.

Knowing that the swelling would make his entry more painful than before I asked him: "Babe, do we have to fuck right now? You have tenderized my butt and I don't think it will feel good to fuck now. Maybe later?"

Laughing, he said: "You don't get it, do you? I want to fuck, and if your hole is swollen, it will make it feel better. From now until Marcus gets here, you are mine, and I am going to fuck as much as I want to. My cock is hard, get on me, and when I take this stopper out of you, I want you on my cock. We are going to fuck."

I moved to straddle him, and as I got over him he pulled the butt plug out of me, making my sore sphincter open for it. As soon as I was open he put his cock head at my hole and pushed me down, onto his thick cock. Because of the swelling caused by our fucking, his black snake felt even thicker this time than when he first put it in me.

I lowered myself, taking him deep inside me, but once again, feeling him bottom out before he was all the way in me. I pushed harder, getting him deeper in me, but still felt myself suspended above him. Lamar held my breasts, and used them to help me lift up and then squeezed them as he pulled me back down on his cock. Beginning to get a rhythm, I kept stroking, and finally felt his hair on my nutsack.

I rolled my ass from side to side as I fucked him, putting him all over inside me. I pushed my chest forward, resting it on his big hands and leaned down to kiss him as I pounded my insides. As we kissed he pushed his tongue into my mouth where I caught it with mine, and sucked it like a short cock. More aroused than ever, I began fucking him harder, taking is long cock all the way to the base.

As sore as my insides were, I was cumming almost immediately, knowing that I was his and that I was giving up my ass to him, for his pleasure. With his tongue pushing as deep in my mouth as he could get it, and his cock buried to the hilt in my man pussy, I was being spit roasted by one big man.

Lamar pulled his tongue out of my mouth and broke the kiss. He moved his hands to my waist, pushing me up, pulling me down, using my body to beat his cock. I missed the feeling of him being on top of me, pounding me into the mattress as he fucked me.

I moaned: "Baby, lay me down and fuck me, please. I want your body on mine. I want you to give me what I need. Please fuck me."

He pushed up, deep inside me, held me and rolled us over, and with my knees high and my legs wide, began to fuck me hard.

I was fucked breathless and told him: "Yes, Lamar, use it. Fuck me hard. Keep putting it where no one else has been. Ohhhh, fuck, I am getting more than I ever thought possible. Own it, take it, smash it, wreck my insides and give me all that black cock. Fuck meeeeee!"

He pounded me hard, and then pushed to the bottom, pushed my legs wider apart and let his full weight down on me. I had him in me and on me. I was his to use.

He said: "I know what you want, and I am going to make it happen. Am I giving you better fucking than Marcus?"

"Yes." I replied.

"Do you want me to stop fucking you and leave your ass for him?" He asked.

I moaned: "Oh fuck, baby, I want you to fuck me. I want you inside me."

He said: "You know that you are mine to use, don't you?"

"Yes, You can have me while you are here." I told him.

Already deep inside me, he pushed against my insides and said: "Your ass is mine while I am here, and after I leave, I will claim you, and let you fuck Marcus, but if I want you, you will come to me, This is the fucking that you crave, and my cock is the one you want inside you. My body is the one that you will dream about. This is how it will be. A Mandingo takes what he wants, and when he has claimed his fucking, he will make it his. You are the bitch that I want to put my meat to, and you will be mine, always."

Catching my breath I replied: "Baby, Marcus won't like this. He told me to take care of you, he didn't say that he was giving me up to you. He claimed me when I was only fucking his friend Henri, but he let me keep fucking Henri when I wanted to. Then he showed me what a night with Mandingos could be, and made me into "Mandingo Meat". I want to fuck you while you are here because Marcus told me to take care of you. How will I explain that you want me to be yours now?"

He laughed, pulled back and slammed his cock back into the depths of my ass and said: "When he asks who can fuck you best, just tell him that it is me that tears your ass up. You can tell him that you like his fucking, but you have to tell him whose cock gets your best nut. Now, fuck me, bitch. You are my slut, no one else's."

He pushed his body up, off of mine, then put his arms under my legs, and folded me in half again. With my ass in the air, he fucked me hard, harder than before, it seemed. As he stroked his cock in and out of my pussy, he said: "Where can you get a better fuck than this? Who can fuck you like I can?"

I panted and said, softly: "Lamar, you are the best I have had, and I want you to have me. I am yours. Please fuck me, and let me cum again. I will do anything to keep fucking you. Please baby, I love your cock. I love the way you fuck me with it. This is so good. Don't ever stop."

He was smashing my insides, making me orgasm constantly, and I knew that he meant to keep me as his. I had known that I was addicted to Black Cock, but I didn't know that domination like he was giving me was this erotic. I wanted to be his, and wanted to let him know that he could use me any way that he wanted to. I would do anything for this cock.

I tried to move my ass around, not for me, but to give him the best ride that I could. As I squirmed under him, He began tensing, grunting, and then he stabbed his cock deep into me and cum yet again. He lowered himself onto my legs, and rested as his cock pulsed, squirting out the last of his cum. I had never been fucked so well in my life.

Leaving his cock deep in me, he leaned to the side and reached for his slacks. Pulling them onto the bed he fumbled in his pockets and got his phone. He raised up, still deep in me and took a photo of his cock buried in his ass, then pulled back a little and took another one, doing this until he pulled out, and then took a photo of my gaping asshole.

When Lamar's cock left my man pussy, I felt more empty than ever before, wanting him in me forever. He stepped off the bed, and took one of my hands, raising me up as I put my legs over the side of the bed. I felt weak, totally destroyed, wanting to sleep and noticed that it was now 1 AM.

Lamar sat beside me and said: "This is us together. Look at these. Your ass is made for my cock. I am all the way in you and you are taking it great. This one shows your lips trying to hold my cock in. Look at this one, you hole has pussy lips, all full and swollen. And, look at your open hole, wide open and waiting for the cock that you love."

He stood, and helped me to stand, then led us back into the bathroom.

He said: "I am going to get a shower. You need to clean that ass again, and then get in the shower."

As he got the shower running, and stepped in, I sat on the toilet and let my ass drain, getting a bottle of Summer's Eve out to clean myself out again. As I sat, I felt his cum, mixed with lube running out of me. I cleaned my insides, and noticed that I was ready for cock again, with the water being clear.

I went into the bedroom and got the butt plug and cleaned it, leaving it on the bed table, then went to shower with my black Mandingo giant.

I got into the shower with him, and he pushed me to my knees and put his cock at my lips. As I sucked him, he pulled my head onto him, getting deeper. I used my hands to feel his nutsack, and noticed that his balls were huge, and because of the warm shower, his sack had relaxed letting them sway below him.

His cock was soft, and felt as good in my mouth like this as it did hard and stiff in my ass. He wasn't stiffening, letting me think that for now, he had gotten as much of me as he wanted for the night. He put his hands under my arms and helped me to stand and then we washed each other's bodies, kissing as we scrubbed. God, I loved the way he took charge, making me know that I was his.

After we showered, and walked into the hallway, he asked: "Got any weed? I didn't bring any because I didn't want to be stopped and searched. Unc said that you keep weed here."

I replied that I did have some, and walked to the side table and got it out of the drawer, along with a bowl to smoke it from. As I filled it, he sat on the sofa, and when I came over he moved me around, having me straddle him, kneeling, bringing my chest close to his face. Just as I lit the bowl and pulled a toke in, he kissed, then bit, a nipple, making me moan, and nearly choke on the weed.

I handed the bowl to him, and he got a toke, holding it deep and then exhaling. His cock and mine were touching, both soft, feeling good under me. I bent my head to his to kiss him, and he put his hands on my ass cheeks, and his lips to mine. As he kissed, he pushed his thick tongue into my mouth, letting me suck it as he kissed me.

As we worked on the bowl of weed, he kept feeling me up, working on me, keeping me hot. After one toke, he sucked my tongue into his mouth, holding it with his teeth while he flicked his tongue across the tip. As he did, he was feeling my tits, working on my nipples, letting me know that we would be fucking again.

Finishing the bowl, he said: "Get back in the bedroom."

I moaned: "Baby, I am worn out, can we sleep for awhile?"

We had gotten up, standing, and he slapped my ass hard, saying: "Bitch, your man needs more of your ass, and you want more of my black snake. Get on the bed."

As we got on the bed, he moved me around so that we were laying, facing the other's crotch. Feeling my cock, he said: "You haven't busted a nut tonight, have you?"

I answered: " No baby, but I don't need to as long as you can feel good and can give me the deep orgasms that you have been giving me all night. It is alright."

Lamar slapped my ass again and said: "Bitch, you are mine, and you need to be able to get yours. Put this thing of mine in your face, and let me do what you need done."

As I put the head of his beautiful cock in my mouth, he took mine deep in his. We laid on our sides as he gave me a beautiful blow job, making me stiff, taking my seven and a half inch cock to the root. I had had only one real blow job from a guy before, and most wouldn't do that, not being gay. Lamar was gay and I could tell that he loved to please a man. And please me, he did, both sucking and chewing on my cock, as he worked it over. I was shooting my load in no time, and he hadn't even begun to get hard again.