Brown Sugar Worship Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he swallowed my load, I kept mouthing his cock head, feeling his balls with my hands, and enjoying the buzz from the weed. I felt so lucky to be able to get the cock I wanted, yet was beginning to feel worn out, my joints aching from being bent double, and my ass was so swollen that when I tensed up at all it felt like I still had a cock in it.

Looking at the clock, it was now 3 AM and I hadn't been asleep since 6 AM yesterday. I looked up at Lamar, and said: "I am tired, let's get some sleep, baby.".

He pulled me around, laying me on my side, beside him, and kissed me hard. He replied: "Baby, we only have a couple of days together, and we need to fuck as much as we can. Get up and we can go get some water to drink, and wet our mouths, and then we will fuck again. I love your tight ass."

We got up, and Lamar got the lube and brought it into the living room, dropping it on the arm of the sofa as we went into the kitchen. I got us each a bottle of water from the fridge, and as we drank, he had a hand on one of my breasts. I raised a hand to his chest, feeling his nipple, and put my other hand on the back of his head, pulling him to my lips. He pushed his tongue deep inside, and stroked it in and out of my mouth.

As fucked out as I felt, I was getting horny again, when he broke the kiss and turned me to the arm of the sofa. Moving the lube aside, he bent me over it, and went to his knees, and began to rim my ass with his tongue. This was really hot, and then he pushed his tongue into me. I couldn't help but push back against his face, as he began to fuck me with his tongue. I felt his hand beside me as he picked up the lube.

He owned me. I pushed back, against his face and begged: "Baby, please fuck me again. I want you." I had only thought that I was fucked out, I wanted more of this black god and his beautiful thick hard cock.

As he moved back from me, standing up, he kept a hand on my back, keeping me bent over the sofa arm. He squeezed some lube onto my ass, and some into his hand, and tossed the tube onto the sofa as he pushed his cock head onto my ass getting it oiled up, and then he pushed himself deep into me. All the way to the bottom.

I screamed: "Oh my God, Honey! It hurts but it is so good. Fuck me baby, fuck me hard, I need you."

He got his stroke going, pulling back then slamming to the bottom, making me cum deep inside. This guy knew what it took to give me the most pleasure, and he was giving it like an expert. Tonight, this morning, I was his, and he was mine. Marcus fucked me hard, but Lamar fucked me good. This was sex to die for, and he was killing me with it.

As he fucked me, he laid his chest on my back, and reached around me taking both breasts in his hand. He whispered: "Baby, I have never seen tits this nice on a skinny body. They're small, but so nice, and so sensitive. Your skinny ass, and these little tits make you one hot piece of ass. Move that ass and give my cock the feeling."

I wanted more than to be just fucked like this and said: "Lamar, honey, please don't cum now. I want you to lay me down and get on me and breed me. I need your body on mine, baby."

Moving his hands from my breasts to my waist, he pulled me off the sofa arm, with his cock still buried in me, and stood me up. He then pulled out, and took my wrist, leading me back to the bed again.

I laid on the bed, moving to the middle, and put a pillow under my butt to lift myself up to him, and then raised my knees and spread my legs wide.

I said: "Take me, baby. Take me and breed me. Put your black seed deep in me. I am yours."

My ass didn't resist his cock as he pushed into me. When he had most of it in, I put my ankles over his legs, my arms around his big upper body and pulled him into me. Pushing deep into me, bringing his chest up to my face, I found a nipple with my lips and teeth.

Lamar didn't begin to stroke right away, rather he worked his hips from side to side, nestling his cock deep into my man pussy. As he did this, he was moving his crotch hair on mine, and on my cock and balls. We were as close together as two men could get. I was in heaven and began to move under him, trying to clench my stretched sphincter tighter on his cock.

Releasing his nipple, I said: "Baby, this is the sex that I love. Make love to me, and fill me with seed. Make love like we need it. I am yours. Breed me. Own me. Take me to heaven. Ooooh god, this is so good."

With my insides adjusted again to his big cock, he kept his upper chest on my face as he began to stroke me. As he pulled out and pushed in, I was moving my ass from side to side, taking all he had, and feeling a nonstop orgasm. Having cum so many times tonight, he was hard, and just stroking into me. I could tell that he was giving it to me, more than taking from me, and I loved it. He was on me to satisfy me.

We made love for several minutes before I felt him tensing up, and then he pushed deep and unloaded into me again. I had more of his black seed in my depths, and I was fully satisfied, again.

Raising his chest off me, Lamar kissed me and said: "Baby, you took that good. You know that it is my loving that you have been craving, your ass knows that it will always be my cock that it wants to feel, and your body knows that it is my cum that it needs, laying deep inside."

With his softening cock still inside me, he reached to the bed table and got the butt plug, and as he pulled himself out of me, he pushed the plug in, holding it until my sphincter clenched it tight.

He laid beside me, saying: "Baby, get some sleep, and when we wake up I will hit you with some good morning wood."

As I rolled to my side, I saw that it was after 3AM. We had been fucking for nine hours. That I was ready for sleep was plain to see. What a beautiful workout. Lamar rolled to his side, against my back and I reached between my legs and pulled his cock through, putting it between my thighs.

There will be more of what I enjoyed with Lamar in Brown Sugar Worship Pt. 2 (coming soon).