Brown Sugar Worship Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in the car, I pulled Lamar's face to mine and kissed him, saying: "Damn baby, you do take charge, don't you? Antonio will be talking about how you fucked me with this cock, and how I was cumming as soon as you were stroking me."

He replied: "How did the brother's nut taste?"

I laughed and said: "I only want to taste yours, so I kept him in my throat until he was done. I didn't want to have to taste him too. Did I do him like you wanted me to?"

He squeezed my thigh and told me: "You did him well. When I want you to do someone, I don't want it half assed, and you didn't. He will tell everyone that Lamar's white boy sucked him while getting all my cock. You are going to do all right."

I wondered what he meant by that, but let it ride, wanting to enjoy him, as we rode home.

When we got into the house, Lamar pulled me to him, and kissed me hard. He pushed his tongue into my throat, and stroked it in and out of my mouth, while holding me close to him, and squeezing my ass cheeks. As we made out, I put my hands on his ass, pulling his body and mine together. I could feel his stiff cock against my belly.

We began undressing each other as soon as were into the bedroom. Once naked, I pushed away from him telling him that I needed to go into the bathroom to clean myself out. While in there, I grabbed a quick shower, dried off, and wrapped a large towel around me, covering my body from my armpits to my thighs. I pulled my long hair into a low pony tail and went into the bedroom.

Moving to Lamar, I kissed him and he pulled me close. I noticed that he had the lube and his phone laying on the bed. His height, against mine, had his cock to high to go between my thighs. Pressing tight to him I could feel it, through the towel, pressing my belly and lower chest. What a man, and for now, he was mine, and I was his.

He pushed me back, took my towel off, and said: "I told you that we would finish what we started. Get the Astrolube and get on the bed, on your hands and knees. Right here at the foot of the bed."

I opened the tube, put some on my hand, and worked it around on his cock. I love to fondle this beautiful black snake. It was already nearly stiff, but as I put lube on him, he became very rigid. I looked up at him and said: "Baby, I want this. I want you. Please fuck me." And then got on the bed. With his hands on my hips, he kept me at the foot of the bed, and then put his cock at my hole and pushed in, all the way to the bottom. I felt his ball sack slap against mine and his crotch hair tickled my ass crack.

It hurt like hell to be impaled like that, but I loved that my strong man could do it. He pulled back, all the way out, and then hit it again, going as deep as the first time. He gave me at least a dozen strokes like this, slamming to the depths of my ass pussy, then pulling his cock completely out of me before coming back in. He was shaping both my ass and my mind to take his big cock.

After teasing me with his long, thick cock, he began to fuck me. He was using hard, long strokes, tearing my ass up, but making me feel very good. Stopping with his cock half way in, he said: "Work it, baby, get what you need. Show me how your ass can work a cock."

I began doing the stroking, and he held his cock still, letting me slide back onto it, and then lean forward, pulling my ass off it. I had stuck my big dildo on a wall and knelt and fucked myself onto it, but this was alive, and felt much better than the inert rubber cock. I pushed back taking it as deep as it would go, and pulled ahead, twisting my ass from side to side as I did. I wanted to be the best he had, and worked hard to give the best I could. I was taking nearly all of his fourteen inches, and his thickness was rubbing my inside walls, and I was cumming.

I dropped my shoulders to the bed and moaned: "Oh God! Baby, take it. Fuck me hard. I need your moves."

He slapped my ass cheek and said: "Move that ass, bitch. Fuck my cock, and put it all up in you." He began a steady slapping on my ass, slapping first one cheek and then the other. It was stinging, but I was moving my ass like never before. It didn't matter that I was being made to fuck him, and that the slapping hurt. I was being fucked with a giant of a cock, by the man that really knew how to fuck me, and I wanted to both feel the pleasure and to give him the best I could deliver.

My insides were churning with the orgasms that I was feeling from this, and I wanted to just lay flat and have him fuck me, but he wanted me to do the work with this one. I cried out to him to fuck me, and fuck me he did. He stopped slapping me, grabbed my hips and began helping me to ride his cock. After several minutes, he grunted, slammed his cock deep into me, and as he began to cum, he started slapping my ass again.

He said: "Take it. Take the load from this cock, and feel it deep in your gut. This is the fucking that you love, and I am the one that can get it to you."

Holding his cock deep in me, I could feel it pulsing, throbbing as it spit its seed into my pussy. He reached to the bed and picked up his phone and then pulled out and took a picture of my gaping ass. He held me where I was and watched as my asshole slowly closed. When it was no longer open he took another photo, dropped the phone on the bed and went into the bathroom.

Coming out of the bathroom, wiping his cock on a wash cloth, he sat on the bed beside me. I turned around to him as he got his phone and opened his picture album. My ass was wide open in the first photo, and in the second, it was closed, but was not the rosebud that I usually had. The fucking had brought swelling and my hole really looked more like a pussy with thick lips than an asshole. I could also see that my ass cheeks were very red from the slapping that he had done.

He kissed me and asked: "Was that the fucking that you like from your Mandingo? You will never find a white guy that will bring that to you. And Antonio and 5 of his brothers couldn't give you a fuck that satisfied you like the one I gave you. Who does your ass belong to, baby?"

I smiled through the tears that were streaming down my face, and said: "Lamar Jones, I will never want anyone like I want you. Getting you off, taking your cock, being fucked by you is better than anything I ever thought I would get. I only wish that I wasn't so much older than you, that I could have been younger, and had this all my life. My ass, my body, all of me, even my mind belongs to you, baby."

He said: "When Unc told me that he had some good white ass, I laughed. When he told me that it was skinny white ass I wondered why he liked it. A black bubble butt is nice to look at , even feels good to hold and slap, but your skinny ass lets me put more meat to the heat than a big ass. I get all the way to the root when I push it to you. I want to put all of it in your throat."

I looked at him and said: "What? All of that in my throat? I don't think that I could take it all."

He said: "You could and you will. I will put it to you, and show you how to let it all in there. You love black cock, and taking all of it will let you know that you are made for fucking and sucking black cock. You and I click, and you know that you want to give me whatever it takes to satisfy me, and you know that I am the one that can put it to you the way that you need it."

He sat beside me, laid back, and said: "Work on this thing for awhile. Don't try to go fast and get my nut. Just put some loving on it. Show me that you are as good at sucking black cock as you are at taking it. Don't do a quickie like you did with Antonio. Give me the full money's worth, baby."

I moved around on the bed, making myself comfortable as I brought his cock to my mouth. Even soft it was larger than Antonio's was hard. I worked the head into my mouth, gumming it, using my tongue on it, and worked on wetting the shaft. As I got it wet, I worked it into my throat. I loved doing this for this man. He had brought me pleasure, and I wanted him to know that I would do anything for him. I was working his soft cock into my throat, bobbing up and down while massaging it with my mouth. I wished that I could do that much with my ass. He would really love me if my ass could chew on his cock like I was doing now.

As I sucked him off, he put his hand on my ass, moving me a little so he could reach my hole. He pushed a finger into me, and then slowly finger fucked my ass pussy. He moved his finger side to side, hooked it, bent it, and put it all over my ass. This was a first and felt really hot to me.

After a few minutes of it, he added a second finger to the first, and with his thick fingers, he had me really feeling things. Then I felt his cock begin to grow, getting thicker, longer and stiffer. I kept pushing my nose into his crotch with each down stroke, getting him deeper into my throat as he grew, playing with and squeezing his nuts as I worked on him..

Soon, I had him really hard, and was able to take his full length. I knew that if I stopped, that I wouldn't be able get him all the way in my throat. It wasn't easy to breathe through my nose, but I did it, and kept taking his cock deep. I was wondering how this man could do so much fucking and still keep getting hard and cumming again and again.

Noticing the clock, I saw that I had sucked him for over 20 minutes, taking my time, trying to just make him feel good, not wanting him to cum.

Lamar lifted my face until he had the head at my lips, not even in as far as my gums, and said: "Here is some dinner for you, baby. I am going to put my seed in your mouth. Take it, work my balls, eat this juice."

As he began to cum, I worked the head of his cock around in my mouth, chewing, sucking, using my tongue, as my lover gave me his black seed. As he was cumming, he began to work his fingers in my ass, bringing me to a new orgasm. I loved this black man, this Mandingo lover that had taken me higher than anyone before. I reluctantly swallowed his seed, wishing that I could just keep it in my mouth to remind me that I belonged to him.

As he began to soften, he pushed me away from his cock and took his fingers out of my ass. Picking up the wet wash cloth, he wiped his fingers, and then around my hole.

I moved to lay beside him. And he rolled to his side, pulling our bodies together and kissed me tenderly. He said, softly: "Baby, you have taken everything I have given you, and you have gotten more out of me than anyone. When I am back in Savannah, I am going to think about this a lot. When we go to bed tonight, I am going to make love to you, not just fuck you, but really make love to you. I had to fuck you to show you what I am working with, and you took it well, but I also need to give you some good love making from my heart. You mean a lot to me, Eddie, baby."

We got up and dressed, and went to eat. As we left, we hadn't made a real plan on where to go, so I asked him where we were going.

Lamar said: "Baby, I want to take you to a place that I heard about, over in Milton, a really nice place. We can have some good food, and it has a nice atmosphere."

Once on the road, I laid my head on his shoulder, and gently stroked the inside of his thigh. Feeling him turn his head to me, I looked up and kissed him deep. He broke the kiss to watch the road, but I put an arm behind him and began to nibble on his ear. We got to the place, off the main street, and I noticed that most of the cars in the parking lot were newer, better cars and that the people walking in and out were dressed casual but very nice. Inside the door, I saw that this was an upscale place. My man knew how to please a date.

We were seated at a small corner table, and there were no other diners near us. Through the meal, Lamar and I talked, not of fucking but of what each of us do with our lives, of what we want in life, and of how we appreciated knowing each other. I thought about how I had had the same type conversation with women as we fell in love. I was even imagining life with the two of us living together.

As we finished eating, and got up to leave, I couldn't help but think of how we hadn't mentioned sex. Leaving the restaurant, it was dark and the car was quite a ways out in the parking lot. Lamar took my hand, as we walked, and then moved my hand and his putting it behind my back and pulling me closer beside him. He walked me to my side of the car, then turned me to him and gave me the sweetest, most intimate kiss. I returned it, putting a hand to the back of his head to hold him close to me.

Breaking the kiss, he said, softly: "Eddie baby, I love you. When we get home I will show you how much."

I smiled up at him and said: "Lamar Jones, I love you too. Let's go home."

As he drove home, I had a hand on his head, and my head on his shoulder.

At home, in the house, went into the living room and fixed a bowl of weed, and carried it into the bedroom. We each had a good toke, and I went into the bathroom to clean up for bed. I cleaned myself out, and took a quick shower. After drying off, I put the tube of lube into my rosebud and squeezed some inside me, wanting to be able to have more intimacy when we got ready to fuck. I went into the bedroom with a towel around me, and Lamar met me with a kiss, telling me that he wanted me to wear panties and some girly stuff, as he went into the bathroom to clean up.

I had a black camisole, and black bikini panties, and put them on, brushed my long hair out, and turned the bed covers down. I was lighting the bowl for another hit when he came back. He sat beside me on the bed, hit the bowl, then laid me backwards, kissing me as he laid me down. He was feeling me up, through the camisole, and moved the hem up and kissed my navel tenderly.

He said: "Baby, you are so pretty with your long hair, green eyes, and your slim body. And you look so sexy wearing these things. I can see why men want to be in the bed with you. But tonight I want to make love to you to show you how I feel about having you as mine."

I said: "Lamar, you are all the man that I could want. I want you to see this side of me. I want so much to be what you want to be with. I want to make love with you too. I want to feel your body on mine, to feel your strength and have you tight against me. I feel so good when I am feeling all of you. Come to bed and kiss me, baby, please?"

He moved into the bed, laying beside me, pulling me next to him, and then he kissed me. It was a much different kiss than when we were about to fuck, and when we were fucking. I was being seduced, and I was loving it. We kissed, passionately, and I pressed myself to him, feeling his chest tight against mine. As we hugged and kissed, I pulled him with me as I rolled to my back.

With his chest on mine, he moved between my legs, and let me feel his weight. His pelvis was laying on mine, and our cocks were beside each other. Grinding his mouth on mine, he began moving his stomach and lower body on mine as well. I couldn't lay still under him, and was moving myself to feel as much as I could of my man.

Making out like this was getting both of us aroused, and I could feel his manhood growing between us. Spreading my legs wider, drawing my knees up a little, I was able to grind myself against him as I sucked his lip into my mouth. I hoped that he could feel my hard, large, nipples against his chest. I needed this so badly, and he was giving me something that I had only thought about in the past.

I knew now that he had much more than my body. He had my heart, my feelings, as well, and I didn't mind it at all. I had no idea that I could give so much of my self to a man.

I moaned, and said: "Baby, I love you. I feel so good right now. I want to make love with you. I am yours."

Raising his chest off mine, he looked into my eyes and said: "Eddie, I am going to make love to you. I am going to give you the loving that you need, and then we are going to plan our future. We can do this, and I love you too."

Rising higher above me, he hooked his fingers into the waistband of my panties and as I raised my butt off the bed, he slid them down. He got off me and took off his boxers as I took my panties off, and slipped the camisole over my head, leaving us both naked.

Lamar reached for the lube and I said: "Baby, let me wet the head, and then I will be able to have you in me. I have some of that inside me. Come to me, honey. I want you."

I raised my ass off the bed and pulled a folded pillow under me, wanting to offer myself to my man. I reached for his beautiful cock and took it to my mouth. Wetting the head, running my tongue under his foreskin, I opened my legs farther, inviting him to me.

Back between my legs, he pushed his cock toward my ass, and I reached down to help guide it. Looking up at him I said: "Take me baby, I am yours. I need you tonight."

Once his head was past my sphincter, he pulled it back, and then was able to push himself inside me. With most of himself in me he let his stomach lay on mine and kissed me again. As I adjusted to him being in me, I moved my legs over his, and put my arms around him. As he slowly stroked into and out of my pussy, I was able to move side to side, doing my best to be his best.

My emotions were so high that I was cumming immediately, feeling so much love for this man that I thought only wanted to fuck. He was giving me the pleasure that I needed, and doing it with so much passion that I had to surrender completely to him. Less than 2 days ago I had no idea that I would be in love like this, wanting so much to give myself to someone.

Feeling me cumming, Lamar began to push deeper into me, still stroking slowly, but firmly. I was getting all that he had to give, feeling his crotch hair against my nutsack each time he got to the bottom of my hole. I pulled my legs higher, and worked my butt back and forth under him. This was a passion that I had only felt once before, and only with one woman that I loved intensely.

He fucked me slowly for several minutes, and said: "Baby, you are moving like I am giving you what you really need. Is my cock this good to you?"

Sobbing, I said: "Honey, I love you, and I am getting your whole body. Your cock feels good, but it is the moves that you are doing, and the feeling of you laying on me. Baby, how will I live when you go home to Savannah? I will be thinking of this all day and night, wanting this."

Feeling me throbbing, moving, taking him, made him want to cum too. He buried himself in me and said: "Take this seed. I am putting it deep into your pussy, baby. I love to make love with you."

He held himself deep in me as his cock pulsed, spurted, and emptied itself of his cum. Once finished, he relaxed onto me, giving me his full weight. Only then did I realize that at some time I had pulled my legs higher, and had them laying over his waist. I was spent, worn out from the passion of our lovemaking, and still wanted more of him.

I kissed him, and said: "Baby, I have never felt like this. I love you. I love the way you make love to me. I love your body on mine. I will always be looking forward to the next time that we can do this. You have taken all I have to give."

He said: "Baby, I put that one in your heart. And you gave all of yourself to me. Let's rinse off and get some sleep."

After showering, we went to bed and Lamar pulled me to him, and we fell asleep, with him spooning me.

There will be more to come of Eddie and his lover Lamar. They have another day together before Marcus gets back in town, and will be sure to make the most of it.

12