Brownies for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I get video?"

Mitch grinned, then looked at her as he gathered his thoughts.

"So that's why you don't like having your face touched?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I need to ask -- are you sure you want me here?"

"Absolutely! I'm ... um ... very attracted to you. I want to explore where this could go."

"Me too. But I don't want to push you, or mess this up. I really like you. I would never do anything to harm you."

"I like you too. You're one of a kind, Mitch."

He laughed. "Probably just as well! But," and he took a deep breath, "we'll work through this together. We'll take things very slowly and make sure we don't go anywhere that will make you feel bad tonight or ashamed when you see me at work tomorrow."

"Good."

Shelley had an odd feeling, one she had trouble pinning down. Suddenly, it came to her. She trusted Mitch to do as he said. How strange, and wonderful. Smiling, she bent her head to his.

Again, that melting sensation, only more intense. His fingers slipped up into her thick hair, combing through the silky waves. She smiled into his eyes, enjoying the pleasure he seemed to get just from playing with her hair.

"You like it."

"Mmmm, yes. So soft and fine. Very different from black hair."

"How?"

He snorted.

"For starters, I would never do this with most black women! Once they get their hair done, you'd better keep your hands off it! It's a 'look but don't touch' kind of thing."

"I always wondered about that. Some of the styles I see are beautiful, but don't look very, um, user-friendly."

"They're great to look at, but, yes, a man needs to keep his distance! It's not at all like this," and he ran his fingers through her dark blond mop once more. "Wonderful to touch! One of the benefits to being with a white lady."

"Have you dated many white women?"

He half-laughed, his eyes twinkling.

"A few. I've dated women from probably every major racial group. I'm kind of a one-man United Nations! Which makes me sound kind of slutty, I guess."

"Only slightly," she teased back.

"I'm not promiscuous, though, if you're wondering. I go out quite a bit, but I seldom let things get too far. I have to be careful in my profession, plus, I'm just not built for casual sex. I get attached." He paused, looking at her. "But enough about me. How about you? If it's been four years since you've been kissed, I'm guessing you have not dated much."

"Your hypothesis is correct, doctor. I dated some in high school, including my first love, then met Greg in college."

"So, both white guys?"

"Yes. I guess I never really thought about dating anyone from another race when I was young. Not that I see anything wrong with it -- obviously -- it's just my high school was mostly white kids, probably 98 percent. The few black kids and Latinos pretty much kept to themselves."

Mitch nodded. "Self-preservation."

"I never thought about it back then, but I'm sure you're right. Anyway, I met Greg my freshman year in college and never really looked at anyone else."

"So what happened with him?"

"We got married the day after graduation, and divorced four years ago, after nine long years of escalating misery. I had a date the day after the papers were signed, but he was expecting hot divorcee sex and, well, I just couldn't. He got angry at being refused, we had words, and that was my last date. Until you, of course."

Mitch hugged her more closely. "Sweet Shelley. You deserve so much more. You deserve the best."

Shelley smiled. "Well, that's why you're here!"

He laughed. "Well done, madam! Flattery will get you anything you want. And I do mean anything."

She settled back into his lap, almost purring.

"I want you."

"Mmm. You have me." He kissed her gently. "Speaking of having, do you have any other places you'd like me to touch?"

She looked down. His face was just inches from her chest and suddenly she wanted to feel his soft lips there. Her hand trembled slightly as she unbuttoned her blouse, revealing the lacy pink bra and two full, round breasts. Their eyes met and held as his hands slid under her blouse, and then his attention focused on kissing her nipples through her bra. She shivered as a shock ran from her breasts through her belly. Shelley had forgotten how good that could feel, the first intimate contact with a wanted man.

As Mitch kissed her, his hand made lazy circles on the lace, then crept around her back to unhook her bra. Even the release of the tight fabric felt good -- and the warmth of his palms on her flesh felt even better.

Her blouse dropped to the floor, followed by her bra, as Mitch kissed and fondled her. Shelley squirmed slightly, not yet comfortable with her desire for him.

As if he had been waiting for that little wiggle, one hand dropped to her thigh.

"Why don't you straddle me? Then I can give them both the attention they need!"

She slowly slid off his lap, again hesitant. But as she turned to face him, his look of hunger and need touched her, and emboldened her. "Take off your shirt, too."

His firm chest and arms looked even better naked. As Shelley lowered herself onto his lap, he grabbed her butt and pulled her forward, settling her against his chest and hips. She gasped as one hand kneaded her ass while the other found one breast to fondle and his lips made their way to the other nipple. Shelley looked at the ceiling, enjoying the pleasure flooding through her body even as she wondered if this was such a good idea.

Thinking to stop him, she looked back down. The sight of his dark skin against her creamy white breasts distracted her completely. He took her nipple into his mouth and pulled on it gently, and now both of his hands caressed her butt. Her pelvis pulsed with desire, and Shelley's doubts retreated for good.

Sensing the change in her, Mitch glanced at her flushed face and smiled. "You look happy."

"This feels very, very good."

"It does for me too. Are you comfortable with this, Shelley?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Do you want to go a little further?"

"What do you have in mind?"

A smile quirked his lips. "Let's strip down to our underwear and pretend we're kids again."

"You show me yours, I show you mine?"

"Something like that."

She chuckled as she stood, then made a bold show of shimmying out of her slacks as Mitch watched with delight.

"You're gorgeous," he said. "I love those panties! You may just be too sexy for this poor guy."

"You've got it backwards. You're far too sexy for me!"

"Never!" Unzipping his fly, Mitch stood. His jeans dropped to the carpet. Shelley stared as his erection stretched his boxer-briefs. Her mouth went dry as he wrapped his arms around her and pressed his hips against hers. All this masculinity overwhelmed her even as it excited her.

"Sweet Shelley. What are you thinking?"

"I don't know what to do about you."

"No worries. Let's sit back down like we were before."

Despite her growing desire, Shelley felt a little tentative as she lowered herself onto his lap. It was one thing to cuddle with all her clothes on, but this ... this felt dangerous. She brushed against his erection, and she could feel his heat through the thin cotton.

As if he sensed her doubts, Mitch hugged her to him until she relaxed and returned his embrace. His deep brown eyes looked kind and tender, and the heat between them felt so good.

"I love how you feel in my arms," he said. "So warm and soft."

"You feel good too. Very ... masculine and hard. But sweet too."

"Oh, am I hard? I hadn't noticed."

"That's not how I meant that!"

"A likely story! Don't tell me you're the kind of girl who compliments a man's hardness, then tries to pretend she was talking about something else."

"I meant your muscles," Shelley said with dignity.

"I have muscles there," and Shelley felt a quick twitching as he demonstrated. Glancing down, she couldn't help but giggle as she watched it dance.

"You're laughing at me."

"I've never seen anyone do that," she confessed. "It's very ... eighth grade."

He chuckled. "Honey, we are all eighth graders at heart. My own personal theory is that our bodies age, and with luck our minds become wiser, but emotionally, we never leave middle school."

"Mmm. I like that."

"I'll have to write an article on that sometime." He looked up at her. "Feeling better?"

"Yes."

"Would you be OK if I touched you a little?"

She gulped and nodded.

"I think you'll like this, sweetie."

She stared at his dark, elegant hand as it made its way south from her waist. Again that feathery touch sent shivers through her, and she moaned a little as his fingers brushed against the crotch of her panties, then played with her through the now-damp fabric.

"You like?"

"Oh yes!"

He resumed his games, flicking his fingers over her lips, teasing her with a thumb then backing off. Spreading her thighs wider, Shelley arched her back. When one finger, then another, slipped between the elastic and her skin, she moaned again, loving it and wanting more. She closed her eyes, losing herself in the sensations provoked by his gentle, inventive hand.

When he pushed her underwear down, she opened her eyes to find him looking at her face.

"You are so beautiful," he said. "You look like the goddess of pleasure up there, just enjoying the offerings from her follower."

"What else do you have to offer?"

Another long look into her eyes, and he pushed down his own briefs. His thick, dark cock stood up straight. On fire, she wriggled forward until their flesh met.

"From this angle, it almost looks like it's my own."

"It is yours! You can do whatever you want with it."

They both looked down, enjoying the contrast of her pretty blond bush against his deep brown shaft. A drop glistened at the tip, and he covered it with his thumb, rubbing the fluid onto his skin.

"My cock is at your command," he said in a low voice.

Shelley's breathing became ragged as she stared at his erection. She couldn't take her eyes off it. A paralysis settled over her as she considered what to do.

"Do you want to stay here on the couch, or should we go where we have a little more room to play?"

She hesitated. "I love what we're doing, but I'm still not sure..."

"It's your choice, sweetie. I'll go wherever you want me to."

She hesitated, then inhaled and let out her breath slowly, just as her therapist had taught her. "Please remember, it's been a long time for me, and it wasn't good back then. But I think I'd like to try."

"Whatever you want. Tonight is all about what you want."

"I want you."

His arms wrapped around her body and she savored the feel of his strength. She trusted Mitch. He wouldn't hurt her. She took one of his hands in hers. "Let's go upstairs."

In her tidy bedroom, he stopped her before she reached the bed.

"There's something we need to do first," he said, then knelt before her. Hooking his fingers over the top of her panties, he slowly pulled them down to her ankles, kissing her pale skin just after the lacy briefs passed over it. His hands curled around her ankles, then slowly made circles and paisley patterns as they moved up her calves, then thighs, and butt. She closed her eyes and let the sensations take control. She never saw his face move toward her hips, so the touch of his warm, wet tongue made her cry out with surprise and pleasure.

He twirled his tongue around her clit, tasting and kissing as his fingers gently parted her lips and continued their explorations. Shelley felt herself grow even more excited. It all felt so wonderful! She hardly knew how to react. As one finger, then another, penetrated her, she shifted her stance to allow him better access. She felt his chuckle as he realized how aroused she had become. His kisses became more insistent, and his warm hands planted themselves firmly on her butt as he held her to him, no longer allowing her to escape his flickering tongue.

"Incredible," she whispered.

"Are you ready for more?"

She nodded. Smiling at her vehemence, Mitch stood. At some point, his underwear had joined hers on the floor. Speechless with need and want, Shelley stared at his muscular body. She reached for his stiff cock, wrapping her hand around it, imagining how it might feel inside her.

"I want you so badly," she said. "I can't wait for you anymore."

Again his warmth seemed to seep into her flesh.

"Please," she said.

"Don't beg. It breaks my heart."

As his mouth covered hers, they sank down into her bed, bodies pressed into one another, kissing urgently. One of his knees burrowed between her thighs, and the tip of his cock found her clit. Reacting to his need, she grasped his shaft with two fingers and swirled its head around her cleft until her entire crotch was wet with their juices and ready for him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

When she let go of him, he squirmed upwards. She felt so wet, so slippery as he eased into her. She had forgotten how large a man could feel, how powerful. She sighed and closed her eyes, loving his skill at filling her, never hurrying, stopping when he felt her muscles freeze and waiting until she relaxed and could take pleasure in him again.

"Are you OK with this?" he asked.

She sighed. "Very OK."

He stopped again for a few moments when he was fully inside her, then started moving slowly, letting her experience and enjoy the sensations. When her hips joined his rhythm, Mitch increased his tempo, stroking her hair with one hand, burying his face in her neck, kissing her as if he would never stop.

Shelley's entire body seemed to liquefy as she opened herself to him, welcoming him, urging him on. She didn't recall ever feeling this way with Greg. Putting her ex out of her thoughts, she moaned, wrapping her legs around her new lover's thighs, hugging him hard.

"I don't know how long I can hold back," he said finally.

"Then go ahead and come," she said.

"Not till you do."

"But -- I've never done that. Come with someone inside me, I mean."

He stared at her for a moment. "You have GOT to stop hanging out with barbarians, sweetie. You have some serious catching up to do!"

Slowly, he pulled out of her, keeping one arm behind her neck, and rolled onto his back. His arm curled, bringing her in close. "Let's see what happens when you get on top."

"I'm not sure..."

"Just try it."

She rose to her knees, feeling vulnerable and uncertain. Swinging one knee over his body, she straddled Mitch. He gave her a lazy smile and reached down to guide himself into her. She gasped as she felt him connect with her slick flesh.

"Now sit down gently, baby. That's right, easy does it. You're in control now, and it's all about you and your pleasure."

Once again, she closed her eyes. It still felt so good to have him deep inside her, but this new position brought new sensations. She shifted, testing to find what felt best. The sudden tickle of his fingers on her clit made her cry out, and she couldn't resist moving against his shaft. He matched her thrusts with moans of his own. She didn't dare look down at him.

"My sweet goddess!"

Startled, she opened her eyes and met his warm gaze.

"I'm no goddess."

"Wrong. You're my goddess. I wish you could see yourself through my eyes right now! You look so heavenly."

He reached up and pulled her down by the shoulders until their bodies touched from hips to lips.

"Try working it now," he said. "Up and down, or side to side, or little circles."

Feeling her excitement growing once more, Shelley tried it all, Mitch matching her every move. Electricity crackled between them as their pleasure deepened.

"You look very close," he said.

"Yeah."

"Can I come with you?"

"Please!"

With her mound and clit pressed against his groin, she began to feel a pressure deep within her. Once again, she closed her eyes, this time concentrating on grinding her pussy against him, building her excitement thrust by thrust, crying out at the intensity of her growing pleasure, tensing her muscles as she grew closer and closer to climax.

Below her, Mitch held her tight, moving with her as she bore down on him and groaning in sync with her thrusts.

"That's right, baby, that's right. Come with me! Come all over my cock!"

One final groan and Shelley entered free fall, her pussy pounding in rhythm with her heart. She shuddered and moaned in Mitch's arms as her orgasm seemed to pulse on forever, sending waves of bliss throughout her body.

His own climax began as hers started to wane. She grinned as he gripped her tightly, feeling the twitches and spasms deep in her and hoping his orgasm was as good as her own.

When it finally ended, she lay on top of him, enjoying the closeness of her much-wanted man. He opened his eyes and smiled up at her.

"Wonderful!"

"Mmm. I had forgotten what it felt like."

"To come?"

"To feel so good with someone else."

Her right thigh tightened, and she swung off him before it could cramp.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked, kissing the tip of her nose.

"I'm staying right here with you."

"Good! Except I may have to run downstairs and get those brownies. I need to feed my poor tired muscles after that workout."

"What are you talking about? I did all the work! You got to just lie there."

"Now who was on top at the beginning?"

"You," she conceded. "But that was ages ago, and you've had plenty of time to rest."

He rolled on to his side and hugged her to him.

"Remind me not to argue with you, sweetie," he said, kissing her lightly. "Now how about a brownie? I'll go get them."

"I don't know," she said, arching one eyebrow. "I think I've had all the chocolate a girl needs for one night."

He gave her a quick look, then collapsed back on the pillow with laughter.

"Touché," he said, wiping his eyes. "You win!"

She considered that for a second.

"I'm pretty sure we both won."

He rolled back to her and embraced her tightly as she snuggled into him.

"Absolutely sweetie -- and our game has only just started."

12