All Comments on 'Brownwood: Hedge Funds Ch. 01'

by DFWBeast

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To forgive or not?

Cheating is not a mistake, but a choice without taking consequences into account. Should've been honest with husband, maybe help him be a better lover. askmen.com has lots of tips and tricks to help men out, including advice from women stating what they like. Instead she gamble a future for a momentary excitement that is not worth the pain and turmoil it has caused. In for a moment, out of a possible future. I am sure she will move on if the relationship ends. 35 percent of marriage get reconciled during affairs. Odds are not that good for her.

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
Hmm

Should of been honest. True cheating is a choice, and being honest earlier would had a better chance of reconciling. Most cheating happens at bars, work, or gyms. Sometimes a well known friend of the family. When she was in Chicago, She wanted to see how a physical and maybe an emotional relationship would have played out, so she deliberately made a choice to find out how it would feel to be together. If she fell in love, she probably would have continued the affair and possibly leave her husband. At that moment she had her life and family in one hand, and a night of sex in the other. She chose to ignore the family and chose herself. How could you make up for something someone is not aware of. It is their choice if they want you to make it up for them. She took away his choice to choose. I am sure the husband will do something stupid to confound the situation. I suspect chaos will ensue in the next chapter. Hopefully someone can take the high road and think of the children. Don't put them into a toxic enviroment. Yes cheating is bad, but it isn't ongoing thing in this situation, so maybe reconciliation is possible, or if not an amicable one. Let everyone move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Withholding rating to see where this goes.

Good beginning, but waiting where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sad

this is wimp story 1*

dmhackdmhackover 9 years ago
Hung Up

Her lover had a bigger cock and was a better lover? Jesus, I'm getting bored with this same song.

It's as if you and other writers can't conceive that a woman might cheat for any other reasons. I don't know if it's laziness on your part or you dealing with your own perceived inadequacies but trust me, a big dick doesn't even make the top ten list of reasons why women cheat.

You're a good writer (usually) and it's a bit disappointing to see you getting hung up on the well hung.

One for being lazy.

zed0zed0over 9 years ago
Great Start

Your intro suggests a RAAC in progress, but I thought wimps were illegal in Texas.

No score, Yet!

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
So Far - Great!

So Far - Great! The tension is thick! I got to say I want blood. I do not want the selfish bitch that cheated on her FAMILY to have a happy ending. I want to see the husband break both of the cheaters down and pound them into the ground. Then I want to see him and the kids start over again in a new beautiful location without the bitch. Do not worry about them missing their mother, women like this are mother's in name only. She is a selfish "career' bitch and only cares about herself. Just my thoughts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like the idea

Of a complex cast of characters that you can mine for varied details and overlaps in plotlines. It might be a little soap-opera-ish, but it DOES help to develop a following.

The biggest thing will be keeping up your own energy and enthusiasm for this little world in the face of readers insulting you in the comments.

[sigh.....]

Ironically, one critique so far is the "why did it have to be about a big dicked lover"?

However, I disagree, and think that finding a partner who is better endowed than the spouse IS a reason entered into the top 10 of why people cheat.

Men look for women with bigger tits.

Women look for bigger muscles.

Sure, "she" convinced dmhack it was about biceps, pectorals, and abs......but really, isn't the penis just another muscle? (OK, not really, but kinda?!?)

Anyway, last word on that is the old saying.

"if you are going to risk what you have at home, you need to find something better than you have at home"

It may not be true, but a cheater succumbs to the possibility of it, don't they?

Alright, back to this story....

DFWBeast, I think this is a great start. I look forward to this series. You have some great talent, and I would MUCH rather read about this soap-opera, than watch one on TV. THANKS!

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
Great opener!

No WACCs here! Thanks for writing a man who keeps his junk intact! (At least so far)

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Edge of my seat!!!

5 stars. All of the way.

dinkymacdinkymacover 9 years ago
Great!

Thanks for sharing.

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
Good story......

Am looking forward to the next installment.

nonethewisernonethewiserover 9 years ago
Good story on a theme

Certainly this theme (long ago affair with much of the dialogue coming through counseling sessions) has been done often. Ohio has written several terrific stories using that them. But you tell it well, and it's written concisely and interestingly.

The best way to know if you like a story is if you are really interested in reading the next chapter. I am. I do hope the reconcile. In a certain respect I think that the four years of good behavior is relevant. David is right that she lied and covered up during that time, and that must be hard to be okay with. But if he isn't sure he wants divorce, and is willing to try counseling, then the strength of the marriage since the affair ended is perhaps the most relevant thing. I guess. Never been there, so its easy for me to say.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
Well written, but

I have to agree that the dick size is an issue used in these stories that is less of an issue in real life. It's used by writers to make the betrayal even worse. It's something the husband cannot correct, unlike if the lover had a bigger car, or boat. If affairs were about dick size, the women would have to find out how big a potential lover's dick is before the affair. I doubt many women do that. They fall for the guy and his dick can be any size, but in the wronged husband's eyes, it has to be a big dick that lured her away. Why tell the husband that the guy had a bigger dick and was a better lover if she wants to reconcile? For a husband to be told that and then get past it would be very difficult. Why be with hubby if big dicks are so much better? Why doesn't she just find a new guy with a big dick? She's telling him that his other traits make up for his smaller dick and weak love making skills. How in hell can a woman win a guy back with shit like that, unless he's one of those guys that like humiliation?

This reminds me on an Ohio story where the husband makes the lover end the affair and then gets mad at the wife years later. It's interesting and well written, but I fail to see how he can wrap his head around being a small dicked, mediocre lover and remain married, regardless of how many women he bangs. He knows what the wife believes about his shortcomings.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Damn, just the kind of story I like

and very well developed opening. Cant wait to see wherre it goes. As you know, the beginning is always the easiest part of any tale, so hope you can keep it exciting and tense throughout.

Last, hope you wrote this entire thing already, and are posting consecutively, otherwise it becomes tiresome for the reader to stay current in the story.

Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nonethewiser

Your name says it all.

She disrespected her husband by betraying him, and giving her lover first dibs sexually with her body that should have been shared exclusively with her loving husband.

After the fact, she now willingly gives her clueless cuckold that which should only have been his. She spends four years denying him nothing except her faithfulness.

Sure the affair lasted one only one month. Four weeks where she admitted it was out of this world. She gets smart and stops it. But what didn't she do? She didn't tell the truth. She continued to lie, she continued to work with her lover.

Reconciliation??????? How? She destroyed her family with her continuous lies.

I suggest you read Laptopwriters story about adultery. The wife there fell, but she came clean before hubby found out.

I am looking forward to the next chapters, and how Dave handles the cheating cunt while juggling what is best for him and his kids

you are certainly none-the-wiser

nonethewisernonethewiserover 9 years ago
Just realized

I hadn't picked up on this at first, but at beginning of story, when Sarah is talking about their marital problems of last year and half, she says " . . . The thing that was beginning to wear on me the most though, was the constant advances my boss was making towards me. Since his divorce two years ago, he'd been getting more and more aggressive. So why didn't I just go to HR and report this? Well... it's complicated. "

That changes things for me a little. If it had been two and a half years after the affair had ended and Mark had started getting more and more aggressive in her advances, she really was covering things up. She could have come clean with her husband, or quit, or threatened Mark more directly. Makes me wonder.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Big Dick Be Buggered

Get over the big dick, you idiots. It's just a device to add to the pain of the betrayal.

The author has done a great job of portraying the hurt of the husband at his wife's betrayal and now the hurt of the wife as she is confronted with the consequences of her actions. For once a writer is trying to deal with human emotions. Be grateful.

ohioohioover 9 years ago
Very well done so far

though I agree that the "his dick is bigger, he's better in bed" is a bit clichéed, not to mention exactly what a therapist would advise a woman NOT to say to her husband.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Visual proof

The thing everyone here is forgetting is the husband has pictures and videos of her screwing Mark, courtesy of Rachel the ex. He has seen first hand the slut his wife became. There is nothing she can do to prevent that. He saw her lust at fucking Big Dick.

She will in the next chapter see first hand what a cheating cunt she is. She will watch herself getting off riding her boss's big dick and after seeing herself know her marriage is done and her job too. When David goes after Mark, Sarah will be collateral damage. The twist would be for her to beat David and take out Mark and herself by confessing to HR. Destroying her lover and committing professional suicide may save her marriage.

I hope Dave did cheat on her. I am tired of the lily white perfect husbands. I hope she sees him in the throes of plesure as a young 18 year old clamps his dick in a,vice.

Cunts like Sarah need to feel the pain of betrayal.

RhomanovRhomanovover 9 years ago
Nicely done

Great story line and good build up.

Looking forward to the next installment.

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Reconcile How?

First good opening story, looking forward to part 2, In the story the wife has humiliated the husband by using "bigger dick and better sex " So how can the husband forgive this, can she never unf--k her boss, even if he forgives it will alway be a sore point in the marrage. Leaving a file for her to see, either her with her boss or him with the bosses wife was good, I agree he should have an equal affair so they can restart on equal grounds or not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Reminiscent of Ohio

This story reminds me of some of Ohio's better works. There are not enough of these kind of stories on Lit nowadays. Nothing else needs to be said. 5 stars.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He as much admits he's hiding money and the counsellor doesn't call him on it?

Getting revenge isn't the mark of a man, it's the signature of a coward. She was wrong to have an affair, but it's not like she could tell him. Plus his act is understandable but it's not logical. He's as much as admitted he's hiding the money, and has stated that if he goes back to her it's on his terms and she will either accept them or get fucked in court. All that will do is destroy their marriage because its no longer a partnership, it's a dictatorship and who wants to so dominate their spouse that they are afraid to fart in case it angers you and you start divorce proceedings?

Anyway, I hate bully's and that is what your hero is, a bully. And for that, you get a one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOL

A frontlinecaster wannabe. Its okay for the wife to have an affair, and he has no right to be upset and do everything he can to protect him and his children's future? As far as him destroying the marriage, she did that for the past four years and she started it by spreading her legs and opening her mouth to take her bosses cock inside a place reserved exclusively for her husband. He is doing damage control.

He is justified to protect his assets from the cheating skank. If she would have confessed before being found out, who knows. But now, burn.

Bully? You hate bullies. Lol, perhaps you do, but I think you mean you love to suck the bulls cum out of your wifes stretched cunt.

nonethewisernonethewiserover 9 years ago
I certainly think David had an affair

He said "So you were faithful for the past four years, what do you want, a medal?" he sneered. "I was faithful longer and what did it get me? All I got was shit on by my supposedly loving wife!"

If he had never cheated he would have said I have always been faithful, not I was faithful longer.

green117green117over 9 years ago
Excellent start

In fact, so good that I doubt you can resolve it well in one more chapter.

He isn't hiding money, sorta. He has for a period of time driven the family finances into the ground, with the option to pull it all back, using "hedge fund" techniques. You can, in a simple example, buy a bunch of options for future economic benefit - right now, you are broke, with possible future revenues. Useful if he gets a divorce.

The video is a useful, and annoying, cliffhanger. I really can't make any judgments on where this story is until the scenes with the videos play out. Certainly seeing her do all the new stuff with him will be telling - the conversations will be telling. Certainly the current state of the sex life - athletic and emotionally empty - is telling.

I do not think the implied tension in the marriage indicated by her not finking out on the boss was well realized yet - will she use the boss as her exit strategy? After all, he has a big dick... and a proven tendency to cheat. If this were JPB writing, I'd say the question was going to remain open, but the mood set by the author in this section is basically romantic, and so I don't think the boss will be a big emotional part. The boss may however be part of a test.

Good writing - I'd say it should go on for 4 times the current piece, but I'm not the author... looking forward to seeing where it gets to.

Sincerely,

Green-something

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
If I was really pissed off

Before exposing the affair, I would have gotten the divorce. Don't give her a reason why, just stating that I don't love her anymore. Get separated, and start reinvesting the money. During separation, anything that happens is separate property, and not considered marital property. Then expose the affair, and get Mark fired. That in turn would likely get the ex-wife fired. Since the divorce already happened, you would not have to pay additional alimony. Since she is fired and probably can't get a job, husband probably can get custody rights. She can't live off just child support, and unemployment. Likely hood of her finding a decent paying job would be difficult. Be the faithful husband until the divorce, showing that you have taken the higher road, while working on sex practices with a sex therapist. Start working out, eating better, which will lead to stamina in bed, plus looking better, and feeling great. Releases of dopamine will help change brain biochemistry, helping change you as a person. Know that there are other women out there, and love can happen again. Live your life if the ex-wife barely exist, and only communicate when it comes to the children. Being happy and not looking back is the best revenge. Showing the children the inner strength to move on and persevere. That you alone are mainly responsible for your happiness. That you deserve respect, trust, and someone who will take you into account. That would be my plan.

amyyumamyyumover 9 years ago
Poignant and realistic

Which rates a 5* in my book.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

this is a very true enlightening story about how a man deals with the knowledge that his wife has betrayed him. so many emotions go into it and at times it can be very overwhelming for him. so far he has shown that he does still have feelings for her but it is unclear just what he plans on doing with this knowledge. hope to see the next part of this soon

imhaplessimhaplessover 9 years ago
Entertaining

The amusement park analogy was about the best I've ever seen, if not THE best. Clearly worth five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5*s

Excellent! Realistic, but not mundane or pedantic.. Entertaining as a train wreck or air disaster. Thank goodness this is fiction.

You have storytelling down pat. The emotional impact grabs the reader. Your antagonist, she is an intelligent woman. Nevertheless she makes a series of terrible decisions starting from the affair . Unlike other writer's characters whose dumb as rocks cheater gets away with it, sometimes for years. Making the story unbelievable and you wonder why it took the husband so long to figure it out.

I am also glad that it won't take you 14 pages to resolve . Two chapters, about 8 pages, perfect!!

I am very excited you are making this a group of stories about unrelated people living around a central small city( Star City anyone ?). It should have been done before.

The previous two stories you posted show a progressive improvement in plots and dialog. This is even better.

You DFW are a big hit and getting better. Watch those comments roll on in !!

Looking forward to your next story I am

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

In defense of the wife, She had a brief affair, ended it, and kept her resolve for several years, and likely will not take it up again.. It would be cruel of her, IMO, to confess it to her husband. It would dump all that pain on him, and wouldn't change the past, and would screw up the future. Likely in the course of events he would never know, and she would carry the burden of her guilt to her grave. If he did hear about it, it was most unlikely he would see graphic photos and such.

That being the case, I think it was to her credit to not tell him. I only have my own marriage to judge from, but I don't expect total honesty. If she lusted after someone else (But did nothing) should she confess it to me? If there is something about her physically, that I find unattractive, should I jump all over her for that, or just accept her for what she is.

She was being very candid to talk about her lover's prowess, and that only added fuel to her husband's rage.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Size Matters!

The bulge in a man's pants is the most important thing to a woman! A woman can look at a man and get a pretty good idea of what he is packing. That big delicious lump in his pants tells her that he has got what she wants! Whether it is a wallet, or a fat knot of bills, what women go for are wealth and the trappings of wealth! Dick size? Ask most women and they will take a man who eats her pussy over a big dick any day. Money is where it is at, if they already have money then it is about power - their power to lure another man and to get over on their spouse. In this case, she fucked her boss and got a promotion - money. Simple. The big dick was just a bonus!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
pretty much ditto what Ohio said !

The female POV by a male author is a bit stilted and artificial in terms of expressiveness. STILL there is a fascinating double edged dilemmas that have been carefully crafted - the shock of wife's discovery about house sale was especially wonderfully played out. There's a long ways to go yet, but I'm hooked just as fully as fellow commentators. Can't wait.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Third Option

Forgive or divorce? Crappy choices. With the first one you lose your self respect and live with someone who cannot really be forgiven because the chose what they did with the full knowledge of the pain it would cause. With the second one, you take a financial hit and your kids take an emotional beating that will scar them for life. There is a third option. It is not pretty, it is not a panacea, it is what a lot of people do: Stay married and adjust to the new normal. First, stop caring about her, stop loving her. Be polite, teach the children to be polite to their mother but do not allow yourself to care about her. Stay married and focus all your love on your children. When you are not with your kids, look around. See if you can find someone you can love. If not, see if you can find a fuck buddy that you can at least have an honest relationship with. As far as her boss goes - destroy him. As far as her job goes fuck her. As far as her reputation goes - release all the pictures and information to all the people she knows and make it appear to come from the lovers ex-wife. Make her suffer and appear to be the good husband and loving father who has to bear the cross of a shitty slut wife. When the kids make it to adulthood - get a divorce or if you are lucky she may have died from cancer by then!

irvlynirvlynover 9 years ago
2 questions, 1 comment

What's an RAAC?

What's a WACC?

I had no idea a pedestrian story (you all said so) like this would be so well read and so widely commented on. Must hit a little bit of a nerve.

A loving wife can also be a woman who's sexuality is adventurous, exciting, expressive and shared with the loving husband.

First time I've read in this category The comments may say more about the commentators than the story itself.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 9 years ago
I agree with Ohio and HDK

People talk about dick size all the time here. I agree with, and was somewhat amused by, HDK's brilliant observation that if dick size was all that important then the woman would ask the fellow to drop trou before embarking on the fuck voyage of a lifetime!

And Ohio is right; you never, ever, tell your spouse "His dick was bigger than yours and he really knew how to use it!" or "She knows bme better than you do. I feel I can tell Griselda anything and I love her company." At least, not if you want reconciliation.

I did recently read that for men sexual infidelity was harder to forgive and that for women it was emotional. But in all cases reconciliation depended on several things and the most important thing is missing here: both parties have to be committed to rebuilding the marriage. Put another way they have to answer the question "Do I want to stay married to this person?" in the affirmative. I don't see hubby as being that committed.

And the offending spouse has to demonstrate their commitment to rebuilding the marriage and how much their spouse means to them. But, this has to come AFTER the revelation, not before!

We all may know someone whose spouse strayed and they saved their marriage. But, statistically, marriages don't survive infidelity.

It will be interesting to see how this ends.

Regards

C

green117green117over 9 years ago
re: husbands commitment to reconciliation

"He stared at me for several seconds. Finally he sighed deeply."...

Holding on to the videos would be keeping an edge in the relationship/divorce. Giving her the opportunity to see, and deal, with the stuff he has on her is a strong commitment to reconciilation.

Just my zwei pfennigs...

Green-something

(not that I use obscure unix editors...)

(page masters? Please notice that the spell check is working in the body of the text, but not in the title...)

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Excellent

I look forward to the rest of this story. Will we find out what David has done that he is keeping secret? Comments on dick size. It seems more important to men than to women. Women in a relationship want safety and protection, a female author on this site told me that.

cw159cw159over 9 years ago
Well written!

I don't normally comment on multi-part stories until they are done. However in this case I have to say this is an excellent beginning. Definitely five stars.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Good Start !

Very good read and thought provoking !

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Jeez

Where does it say that Sweetie rubbed Hubby's nose in the endowment and technique of Bull? NOWHERE! The first time that topic arises (hehehe) is in Sweetie's thoughts! The next time, it is Hubby at the counseling office, asserting that she made it clear to him. BUT, Hubby had already seen several trysts in glorious color! I would BET that Hubby asked Sweetie about those two Bull attributes and she wisely told the truth ... maybe after some initial reluctance. She did 'think' at "we, the readers" about what tempted her the first training session, and caused her to acquiesce the second - and it WAS NOT his pecker poundage! That aspect was just a bonus!

Quibble ... There is a timing issue, confounded with a couple interaction issue. Hubby has known, and seen (without having possession of) the evidence, for almost a year and a half. But he somehow keeps his feelings under wraps until recently, ... until he possesses the evidence. We can only hope that Bull did not insist that Sweetie compare Bull benefits against Hubby deficiencies! And that Sweetie was not TOO enthusiastic about praising Bull prowess. If that type of pillow talk obtained, then Hubby's pain would NOT have been contained! Hard enough to believe he avoided taking potshots that long!

Still, an excellent start. Do I want to see the continuation? YBYS(weet)A.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great start

Loved the way this is setting up. Please don't make us wait to long for the next chapter.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
great start

you should write more, everything you write i love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Could have been written by Ohio

Great start! Very powerful and felt real. I was happy to see that the master of LW revealed himself in the comments. I only wish that Ohio would start writing again. You are getting better with each story you write. Thank you for your work. Good stories are very rare these days.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
There is the set up.

Now I just need to know how many chapters to go. It was three pages of set up. Using that logic, it should take about 9 pages total to finish this if we go with a three act story.

It is very solid writing and emoting. The dialogue works for me and the situation is well designed. Realistic. It isn't a woman making love to a lemur in a battered down truck. It isn't a wife asking her husband to understand why she needs an extra three inches in cock length to 'be complete'. Those three inches didn't shut off the rest of her brain...just paralyzed it for a few weeks.

This was an adult cheating wife tale. The reasons and the rationales by all the players worked for me, even that of the wife. People do stupid things for validation.

I hope you can keep this level of writing up.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 9 years ago
Thanks a lot. Not...

... It's always nice when an author gives away his ending in the preamble. You might have said attempted reconciliation but I think any experience reader knows what that means, especially since the story is written from the wife's point of view, at least so far. Will I continue reading? Of course, I'm a masochist. Do I hope that I'm wrong and the stupid whore gets burned in the end? YBYS(weet)A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Simply Awesome

A very captivating story.

Please don;t make us wait for more of this story.

Thanks for your efforts!

RustyactionRustyactionover 9 years ago
Nice writing

Never read one of your stories before but will now I like your style.

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
For a finished story

Too long between publishing of chapters. You're story has lost it momentum. Check out SS06 the highest rated author on the site. He almost never has mutiple releases for the same story keeping the readers interest and story flow. Just something to think about in your future writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Been a fan of this site for awhile now. Have to say this author and this story are amongst the best. Can't wait for the next installment!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Honesty

I realize that when ATTEMPTING to re-build trust that there is a strong urge to be totally honest.

But a cheating wife must NEVER admit to the sex with the lover being "better".

If he is hung better, so be it, there's probably no hiding that. But use the old dodge of it being "different" NOT "better"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Complete and absolute BS.

Besides the MAJOR, make or break issue of trust ( Ch 2:" I knew those things might someday be restored but they'd only be A SHADOW of what they once were."), now when they are having sex....

She gets to remember how he revenge cuckolded her 8 times for every once she did it with not one, but 3 different women, and how HE INITIATED each of these affairs INTENDED to hurt her & which he INTENDED to show her.

While

He gets to remember VIVIDLY how much better she liked sex with her better endowed lover.

Kids or no kids, chances of that marriage surviving: 0.00%

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Great start!

He's known for eighteen months. I could not have held that info inside for that long. The author has constructed some very believable characters. Several ways the author can take his story.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 9 years ago
This is destined to be a classic

if it continues as good as it started. It was a pure pleasure to read an author with this talent level. I'm sold! I cannot wait to read the rest of the story.

likegoodwinelikegoodwineover 9 years ago
Pretty good opening

It is a very good start for your story. Good job and keep writing.

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
Doesn't matter whether she tells her husband the lover was better than him or not

He already knows it. Otherwise, she would never have done it again after the first time.

Keeping what he knew to himself was probably pretty rough, but since he didn't have the proof in his hands and needed the time to "lose" all that money anyway, he didn't have much choice. But he was helped to some extent by her self denial of the possibility that he would find out, or else she might have figured out why he stopped making love to her and started revenge fucking her instead.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
I would love

for some of the readers and writers on Lit to actually read the book 'Why Women Have Sex'.

Strangely enough, being uncontrollably horny and big dicks aren't anywhere near the top 10 reasons...or even top twenty.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

Excellent beginning. The husband said many things I would have liked to say to my dead cunt wife. I can just imagine what is in those encrypted files. I can't wait...

Five BIG Stars

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loving it

Very well done. An excellent setup. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stupid woman

How stupid do you have to be to say he was better then her husband? No sane woman would say this and claim she didnt want a divorce. because saying that almost assures divorce.

greowulfgreowulfover 9 years ago
Telling him lover was better

Was not just stupid, it's cruel. She says she told the whole truth because she didn't know how much he knew, but there's no way for him to discover that. Plus, she said the physical can't compare to the spiritual bond. She should've taken that to tell hubby simply that hubby was better. Doesn't even have to lie. Instead, she makes it ten times harder for EVERYONE. Dumb bitch.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
some times you can be too honest

"full disclosure" goes both ways. When asked, "does this make my rear end look too big?" every husband knows there is no way to answer with a yes and live. In the same manner, the, "was he bigger and better in bed than me?" question must be answered just as tactfully if there is any chance for the marriage to survive. Does the acronym TMI not apply here? Consider them both a form of diplomatically hedging your marital bets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Now your onto something....

I hope u don't fuck it up.....nice start though..........bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Emotionally powerful

Congrats. Excellent first chapter. Four out of five. Very emotionally powerful and well written. Two well-rounded main characters. Clever development with the hedging idea.I look forward to the rest of the story.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THE DOOR SWINGS BOTH WAYS

as does one of the partners. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Smooth Story so far

The scene is set and the participants are interesting.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
my thought

There's only one way to make her feel his pain. Divorce. Custody. End friendly conversation. Move on. Find someone who actually loves you more than their self.

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago

Cheating is selfish. A revenge affair , stupid.

All cheating , begins with self. You cheat yourself before cheating the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Research: Big Dick....It's On The List

It's become quite clear in recent years: When women want a one-night stand, they will definitely choose a bigger dick than they would normally have if the choice is there. In other words, if they have a regular boyfriend but are confronted with Mr. Big, then penis-size can definitely become an issue in her choice to go for a one-night stand.

As far as if this same principle applies to cheaters in marriage, I would guess that the answer would have to be "yes". Why assume the wife did not know about her boss's big dick, or about his sexual prowess? If he was a big cheater, as in this story, then rumors would abound.

It's only in recent years of the internet and the proliferation of more salacious media outlets that people have given much thought to big dicks. I know that I can't even remember thinking about it when I was younger. I can't imagine being a young man nowadays, forced into obsessing over his supposedly inadequate dick. God, what a miserable time to grow up!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

“Being pursued by an attractive, successful man who respects you,” – And your husband, while not “pursuing” you (he shouldn’t have to!), wasn’t an attractive, successful man who respected you?

“Naturally, I've had to be careful because I didn't want him to suspect where some of those things had come from.” – Why do the wives here always worry about that? He would probably assume they came from the same places his “things” came from: porn, friends, etc.!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

“The thing that was beginning to wear on me the most though, was the constant advances my boss was making towards me.” – You’ve never heard of “sexual harassment”?

“Now I had to look at my loving husband of fifteen years through different eyes... suspicious eyes.” – And You’ve done NOTHING to cause him to change, right?

“Mark is very well hung and wonderfully skilled in bed” – And you knew that BEFORE you cheated? Not at all likely!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The story is illogical because....

she didn't know that Mark was hung like a horse and a highly skilled lover before she agreed to fuck him so, once she experienced that cock, enjoyed his skills at using it and spent hours sucking on it before and after she fucked him, there's no way on earth that she'd have stopped fucking him in four weeks or probably four years. After four weeks and a steady diet of being filled, thrilled, fucked and satisfied by that skillfully applied cock, conscience would have no part in what she was doing. As long as Mark wanted her, she'd have been hooked on being fucked by him and his 'magic cock' for life.

There's only ONE reason why she never asked for a transfer or left the company... She stayed close to his cock... her back up, in case she ever changed her mind about cheating and letting him back in her saddle. Staying at her job, next to him, was her insurance... HER secret "Hedge Fund".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
he did the saame thing I did and that's block your sorry ass anony

nothing to do with balls it has to do with your dumbass comments.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Intense!

5* and I hate the stupid cunt!

I can tell she has screwed over the wrong man! I have a feeling that David seriously fucked the two stupid fuckers that fucked him!

Can't wait for the next one!

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 7 years ago
One can only assume

that the majority of US males(since most of these tales originate from US authors) are incredibly insecure and under endowed examples of their species. All of the male leads appear to share a common philosophy - that they "own" their mate and that their genital area is personal territory. That may well have been the case in the 18th and 19th centuries when such disagreements were settled in front of the saloon. This is the 21st century (well it is outside US territorial waters at least). Fashions change. So do attitudes. David was told of this affair a month before the confrontation but had managed to hide away ALL their joint assets claiming a disastrous year!!! Really?? The lawyer that Sarah consulted would have straight on to your IRS demanding a thorough investigation. David would have been nailed to the wall. There are no signs that he is anything but a spoilt little brat who had his favourite toy taken away and spat out his dummy (pacifier) as a reaction. And the counsellor treats him as an adult?? I'll still read the remainder but this is a weak start in an overly trite and cliched tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tired of the claim that the cheating spouse loves the other

So effin tired of it. Sarah does not love him as a spouse should. To love someone you need to put the other person first every time. Every. Damn. Time. Always. She did none of this. No forsaking all others, no in good times AND bad, and definitely and absolutely no respect. He will always have to deal with her claim of the other guy being bigger and better, the lack of respect, and the worry that it will happen again. If Sarah is an example of how many people "love" their spouses, it's no wonder there are so many divorces.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@bachenbach....

The ownership you den9grate has nothing to do with spouse's body. The ownerhip is about possession of a sacred vow freely given to husband.

You must have missed part of this chapter where she claims ''ownership of his body.''

If those such as yourself residing on that insignificant continent of Europe chose to eagerly allow their wives to fornicate with everyone, then have at it. Your ignorance and immaturity is evidenced by your reference to penis size.

How is your ''chunnel'' doing?

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
Great writing, Beast.

The foundation for this story is fairly common in the LW category; it's the writer that makes it interesting and unique. This isn't the first time I've read it, but it still fires the imagination; the back-and-forth comments between husband and wife, the pain of a broken trust so prominent, the future unknown and buried in drifts of anger. Very descriptive emotionally, extremely well written.

Ms. Bachgenbachdrwg, (11/02/16), obviously indignant over the provincial attitudes held by Americans for our marriage vows, logged in to register her contempt for our antiquated tenets. I suppose, in her own vitriolic way, she's encouraging us to become more cosmopolitan; to adopt the convictionless lifestyle in which she and her fellow sophisticates revel. Oh, if only we could! Sadly though, we uncouth Americans still hold vows to be sacred, promises inviolate, and the relationship between husband and wife sacrosanct.

For sure, there are times when it's extremely difficult to conduct ourselves in a manner which befits those bourgeois standards we hold so dear; we often fall short and fail miserably. We don't pretend to be perfect; divorce is common and always painful. However, neither do we believe that "lowering the bar", as it were, is a viable solution. We need only look at the cultured, classy, and sophisticated nations to realize that they are likewise struggling to find answers. So I guess we'll continue on with our quaint belief systems and outdated moral values, while wishing the best to you and yours.

Oh! One final note: As a matter of fact, I do indeed own my wife's body - just as she owns mine. We gave our bodies to each other, to the exclusion of all others, on the day we joined as one. Yes, we know. Very passé, banal in the extreme; but it works for us. Of course, it helps that we like and truly love, one another; that seems to be the key.

Cheers!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
@JbRobertsson 09/11/17

re:

We need only look at the cultured, classy, and sophisticated nations to realize that they are likewise struggling to find answers.

Sadly though, we uncouth Americans still hold vows to be sacred, promises inviolate,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their attitude that sworn word means nothing has weakened the fabric of their society to the point where they will collapse and be conquered from within.

Not too far in the future the mutaween will have them sorted out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tw0CucKs nailed it!

Closet cucks are likely to be 'mericans!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very engaging story

The story is well written and I hope you finish it. The wife needs to find redemption after suffering for her mistake!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great start for this story. But

How did he keep the affair and pictures or videos all bottled up inside for all those year.still keep the pretext of a happy marriage.having sex with his wife who cheated,thinking that another male gave bigger and better sex to her. Then plotting to hide their finances . Just how does the human mind able to calculate that???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Better off divorced

In summary Sarah doesn't love David, no matter what she claims. You would never deliver this kind of pain to someone you love, even if the marriage is at a rough point. More than likely the relationship with the other person contributes greatly to the "rough time".

She says there is no excuse and then lists excuses. She lies for years. She supposedly feels guilty after having the best sex of her life, but not guilty enough to quit and get another job. She tells her husband about the experience leaving nothing out, there by confirming that what she got on the side is better than he ever gave her, but she still wants to stay with her husband. And she only after the affair started doing different things with David, only because she learned them from her affair. So far this story has been all about what Sarah wants or does instead of doing what's best for David: her decision to have an affair, her decision to hide it, her decision based on guilt to be better for her husband, and her saying David couldn't have an affair.

The trust is gone. The marriage will never be the same. David will always wonder if she is thinking about her boss. He will always wonder if she is lying. If he indeed had a revenge affair, then it's because he doesn't love her either. Clearly they would be better off divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No no no no

I have no problem with reconciliation stories. I do have a problem with RAACs.

Ruler number one of any believable reconciliation story is that you should write the worst case scenario. She cheated for years. Her lover eas better in bed than her husband. He developed a physical an emotional affair with her boss. What's left to save? Nothing if you ask me. Cut your loses and start over again with a more faithful and deserving partner. Sorry, the writing is good but the reconciliation itself was lame. This is not your strong suit for sure. Read "Between the pages of adultery" by Laptopwriter and you'll learn what it takes to write a believable reconciliation tale.

You pulled a Matt Moreau here. I'm sure timriv is clapping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So far so good

You've got a good start but bringing a marriage counselor into the mix leads to maybe a reconciliation. Don't do it! Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Like this story, but

For some reason, unless they are totally bereft of humanity, I always root for the narrator and their cause. So, even though she cheated, in my mind , I'm thinking , " it was only 4 weeks". Cheaters need to be punished , and she is not exempt. I never agree with stories of an eye for an eye , and also have kind of gone with the time heals all sounds defense. If the affair happened 10 years ago, let the baby have their bottle. But for him, the pain is relatively new.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
STUPID!!

She admits that the sex with her lover was better than with her husband and he still wants to keep the bitch? I don't think so!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where

Where is the ending.

HungBigBenHungBigBenalmost 4 years ago

I have never married...but I have learned a lot about other folks marriages/relationships. My rule one is...never assume you know what they think and know. And two...for a lot of women.,..especially after a certain age and time in life...and especially they are still "head turners" and beautiful and sexy....to them...if they can do so discreetly...that being the key...most women would love to have that once in a lifetime affair with a man with an endowment and libido that is far beyond their biggest and wildest dreams...to have. the sex and attention by. a man other women want...and experience the many giant multiple orgasms they have only read and dreamed about...to feel desired and truly feminine and wanton with a giant endowed man who never stops giving them orgasms. It is not about love....just lust...and feeling like a sexual queen....happy. And frankly...some guys...husbands...want to know. all the details...and even watch. And if the husband is himself extremely endowed...the bigger the cock on he guy...I have always found the wife is VERY interested to "have fun" with someone even larger and more virile...and the guy with the giant cock...wants to see his wife take on even larger...which they have never seen before. Watch and jerk off watching....so relationships...can be complicated...but to those in such relationships...it works for them. Ben aka the life support system for the King Anaconda.

HungBigBenHungBigBenalmost 4 years ago

Keep writing....you have talent. And I am in DFW too. Be well and safe.

Ben...the life support system for the King Anaconda

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 4 years ago
Reconcilliation?

The way the husband is talking, theres no reconcilliation for this marriage. He´s just been working on a plan to screw her out of her earnings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Facts of the case

Loved the story. But realistically no woman trying to save her marriage and having to admit the details of her affair is ever going to tell her husband that the lover was bigger and better than he is. That would be the final blow to any marriage no husband will ever get that out of his head. Other than that I thought the story was great.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 3 years ago
Pretty Intense

You're really good at portraying emotions. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gave this a 5, but the "big cock" fallacy

needs to disappear. All it does is show that authors here have average to teeny weenies. If they had big cocks, of if they even understood female anatomy, they'd know that is NOT an advantage. So, they keep including this stupid "big cock" trope.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 3 years ago
Really?

The way this story goes, he's setting himself up to throw his wife and children in the gutter. Does anybody here fail to realize that an attorney is not stupid? An attorney will find the money, especially since he admitted it in front of the therapist. Another thing. Does the author realize how much a hotel is worth? Why would a hotel risk a lawsuit by allowing someone to use their place to make a video of some couple making love? Come on man, you should at least make your story believable. Were you also trying to infer that if the wife cheats. She automatically looses custody of her children? Another fallacy. Cheating does not a bad mother make. Evan a first year accountant will tell you. How are you going to explain to a judge how you are able to afford housing if you're broke. This story does not make sense at all even though it's just a fictitious fantasy, the author should spend a little time researching actual divorce cases so he can see how they actually end up. BTW, a judge is not dumb either. Many and better men have tried to challenge a judges skill at dissecting the truth in a case. A judge will find the money, or you will be living hand to mouth until you make up the money you stole from your wife and children. This author should rewrite this story and at least make it believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Widowedidiot

Apt name. He's not setting himself and his kids up to live in the gutter, Idiot, (may I call you idiot, for tis your name?). For one, it was clearly stated that he set up a fund for his kids, and that it was untouched. You say lawyers are good at finding money? As good as financial planners are at hiding it? How many pensions have been lost and disappeared to hedge funds in recent years? Did all those people get their money back?

You also say he admitted to a crime. I didn't read that anywhere in the story. He evaded the question and only answered hypothetically, while smirking. Even that conversation is inadmissible in court, as it comes under doctor patient confidentiality. The councellor cannot talk about it unless he actually states that he committed, or is planning to commit a crime. Which he didn't do.

We all know your leanings in the comments, but don't rewrite a story in the comments to fit your agenda.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

On to part 2 - classic Beast...5*

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDFWBeast@DFWBeast
2019 Followers
Most of my stories fit in the "Loving Wives" category. Primarily they're "cheating wives/ revenge/ possible reconciliation" type stories. You'll rarely find stupid, clueless wives or weak, whipped husband's in my stories. What you'll find is flawed wives...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES