All Comments on 'Brownwood: I Dreamed Ch. 03'

by DFWBeast

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
illjoyilljoyabout 9 years ago
3

Kinda short, still interesting though.

The more I read this the more I think RAAC, I hope I am wrong

mallahmallahabout 9 years ago
dude..

Way too short of a chapter...LOL

Please say that Zach will never get together with that lyin' bitch again...lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

The chapters are TOO short, particularly when you're posting other 'Brownwood' stories in between these chapters!

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WHEN DREAMS TURN INTO NIGHTMARES

and you dream you are sleeping and cant wake up. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This story is

wild. I went into it in the beginning thinking it was gonna be something lighthearted and cute and I get to this chapter and Zach gets (presumably) shot!

But I wanna keep reading. So great job so far. I do agree the chapters are short but I feel like elongating them would cause there to be more ramblings than actual storytelling. But it is worth considering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Next

The chapter was a bit short and you ended on a cliffhanger. I hate cliffhangers! So, please hurry with the next chapter.

I have a request, once you finish this story can you do The Brothers Grymm? There's a potentially good story there just waiting to be told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Zach needs to get on with his life and hook up with Marsha or something. Bree has got to go.

Gunslinger002Gunslinger002about 9 years ago
good read

liking it so far but hope he dosent end up with bree she kind inadvertently put his whole family in danger her charatcer is not very likeable and shes pretty selfish but good tale so far

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 9 years ago
a very good story

But if everything Ty says about Brianna is true then why did she insist on seeing Zack? Everything she told him was a lie. She had to know Ty would come looking for her in her hometown and that would put family and friends in danger from an angry psycho.

Zack being shot makes me fear that we are heading for some sort of hospital bedside reconciliation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great so far

It's a great story so far, but like one previous comment, I'm not sure I really want to see what I feel is coming - a hospital bedside reconciliation. My impression is she (1) didn't trust him enough to be really honest with him about her fears re marriage. She (2) jumped pretty damned quickly from engagement into the sack with someone else - why would she be "celebrating" that? She (3) didn't seem too hung up about it when he confronted her at her parents house afterwards - and what's w/ the parents disowning him? That seemed like an unnecessarily cold gesture on their part. Finally, (4) if she really thought about him like she claims, it took a long time for her to come back. Add those up, and it sounds a little too convenient on her part, and I'd have a hard time trusting anything from her or her family.

Great stories make you think though! Can't want for the next chapter.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Really Interesting

It sounds as if everyone is lying or should I call it spinning. It what ways is Zach lying?

Since Ty likes to share his things with his friends why should he be surprised that she got pregnant twice... With drugs no one was paying attention to rubbers.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WHAT BRAIN-I-AC GOES INTO A GUNFIGHT

with a prayer and a crucifix. TK U MLJ LV NV

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
dvd

But the dvd wasn't faked....or was it......doubtful. It looked like something she'd done before, more than once. The farm girl turned into the sorority pig.

arincharinchalmost 9 years ago
Apparently

They can't buy guns in that shithole town, so no one but bad guys and deputies with bad aim are armed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What little balls he once had

he's lost completely. Threaten my daughter, you go in the ground.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

I wrote these as I read, so I know they've been over-taken by the story, I still wanted to post them as they were my thoughts at the time:

Why not just tell Ty that Bree’s family knows where she is, and let him lean on THEM?

“most of Bree's claims have been verified,” – They have? I thought the DVD INVALIDATED them, plus I assume Ty’s infertility claims could be verified.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

So many of these stories have guys getting the mumps and are now sterile. I’m 68 years old, and I got inoculated against the mumps as a child in the fifties, so how are all these guys getting mumps in the 70’s and 80’s?

As I said in my earlier comment, why threaten Zach’s family to get something he might not even be able to get? Why not threaten Bree’s family directly?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
uh

Why didnt he just tell Ty he couldnt find out from the Olsens where she was and to threaten them instead?

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 7 years ago
Nah!!!

The gods couldn't be that kind and just. Zach is going to pop up in the next instalment too I'll bet.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 7 years ago
mumps

Mumps was still fairly common in the US in the 1960s.

More recently the anti-vaccination loonies are helping a number of childhood diseases make a comeback.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Mumps were not so rare in the 60s and 70s

My brother had the mumps in the early 70s. It didn't make him sterile (he had three kids). I was lucky not to get them but I think because I was just a couple years younger I was inoculated and he wasn't and they gave us the combined MMR shots. He and my mother both had the mumps at the same time and it was painful for them.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

"It must've been yours." - No, it could have been one of Ty's friends'.

"When he took her from behind, Zach cringed." - "From behind" doesn't necessarily mean anal.

To correct myself, obviously her claims about the frat house were invalidated, but not her claims about what happened in Boston.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@ScorpioJJ

Depends on age of male when he contracts mumps. Born in 1953, I got them when I was five. I recall getting them after puberty is sterilization becomes issue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
bree's lies

Claiming despite throwing away engagement ring she still

thought they were unengaged couple is laughable. Heading right to a frat party and getting drunk and flirting gives evidence to her lie.

On dvd she did pro striptease-impossible if drugged or drunk. The wedding had already been postponed, so she could have opted for long engagement if being married so young worried her. Nope, she wanted to party with rich frat boys and steady boyfriend had kept her from that.

Have been warned first chapter that he takes her back.

DFW is exceptional writer but that will be beyond even his skills to write cconvincingly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
nice protection sheriff

But next chapter sheriff gets all upset because the brain give bozo her wish. She initiates sex then he plows her anally just as he had seen others repeatedly do to her enthusiatic response.

Ohh but she acts hurt...willingly gives that orifice up to others but still wants to withhold it from the brain.

Nothing about any of the olsen family is respectable.

A sheriff who willingly puts a child's life at risk to protect a slut daughter who was responsible for the trouble.....catholic girl abort two...yep daddy protect that saintly slut daughter of yours while an innocent little girl is threatened with rape....same as brain's mother and sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DFWBEAST IS LEGEND

But even legends strikeout, throw interceptions, fumble, write stories with terrible RAAC plots

Bree is selfish little slut who betrayed the Brain

By end of story Zach proves that nickname is farce...little brain raac

PaddyyddaPPaddyyddaPover 5 years ago
If you

Force them back together, I will be most upset. After all she did to him in the past, to then intentionally put his entire family, including a four year old and an unborn baby, at enormous risk, just to throw her ex off her trail, the bitch needs to die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I knew

There was a reason not to like that Bitch. I hope his mother learn not to meddle in his business again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Commenters are quite rabid. Yes he got sucked up into her problems with Ty. That was a bad decision and put his family in danger. But can't blame Bree for the actions of a convicted felon with deep mental issues. Ty is crazy and drugged out. That beign said, i find it hard to believe that any of his family would want anything to do with Bree after this all wrnt down. It is just human nature. As an aside, as we see here and in later chapters, most of what Ty says is a lie. Btw why is a parole violation not enough? He is instantly back in the slam for the remainder of his term.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"Zach, please son, let the authorities handle this," - Then why doesn't he bring Bree forward? Or at least get the money from her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Helluva story. Wow, seriously enjoying this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDFWBeast@DFWBeast
Most of my stories fit in the "Loving Wives" category. Primarily they're "cheating wives/ revenge/ possible reconciliation" type stories. You'll rarely find stupid, clueless wives or weak, whipped husband's in my stories. What you'll find is flawed wives...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories