All Comments on 'Brownwood: I Dreamed Ch. 04'

by DFWBeast

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43about 9 years ago

Ahhh sweet revenge. Getting even is so satisfying to the soul, now maybe he can live alone with his bitterness for the rest of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
why

All the good women in the world why does he have to be along. You replace a cheating slut with good loving woman You dont roll in self piity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Now the circle is complete. She destroyed him, he destroyed her. Here comes the time to think.

The issue for me is she slipped into slut mode to easy. It is obvious she cheated before, especially because of the anal sex comments. How will she explain that, and the lie about her being drugged? There has to be more hidden along with the abortion and miscarriage when beaten by her ex.

Now he rapes her, and she acts like a goody girl oh no, don't. He shows her the slut tape, and she is aghast. Because he found out what she truly is or because she didn't know it was recorded. She had a gang bang when she dumped him the same night, yeah she loved him. Ring off in the morning then airtight that night, true love.

Will the writer gloss over these things, or focus on the why? These are crucial to know if the writer for some reason wants to bring them together. A lot of breadcrumbs.

Personally I think she is a slut who was playing around. Hope there is no reconcile.

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 9 years ago
love your stories

I have enjoyed every chapter of every story you have posted here, until this one. Not because of the revenge but his reaction to it.

dapidapiabout 9 years ago
Bitter

@ Sidney43 I'd say he's mad and justifiably so. His ex GF lied to him, he's got proof and she still lies and makes excuses. After destroying him, lying to him and put his family in danger-she wants to come back and make nice? Ok, but she's going to have to pay for that privilege? Revenge should be him taking her back in the most demeaning way possible. Let everyone know about the abortions, let them know about the DVD's-have a public showing. Have her wear a chastity belt and a GPS tracker.

Jack99Jack99about 9 years ago

She cheats on him with multiple partners, dumps him, kills his baby, takes up with his worst enemy, steals from her drug dealer husband, endangers his child, gets him shot (twice!). I can't wait to see how you try to rehabilitate this walking disaster of a girlfriend. :)

Enjoying it! Looking forward to the next release!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
the odds

Roughly half of the seven billion people on the planet are women.

The only woman he can find to love is the one that tore out his heart and stepped on it on her way out the door?

Then endangered his child and forced herself back into his life after she caused him to be nearly killed?

Really?

Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No one has his back

I love the series thus far. I'm dismayed that no one has Zachs back. He gets put into a horrible situation by Bree's actions, his family is threatened, his precious daughter's life is threatened, he gets shot twice, undergoes hours of surgery, but his mother thinks that the woman responsible for it all should immediately start watching and bonding with his daughter? And then nurse him back to health? Doesn't his mother have *any* anger towards Bree? This is who's looking out for his best interests? I get that she's headstrong but it borders on outright disrespect for her son.

And It's noted that Bree was going to deny him nothing. I could never just take like Zachary did but she did offer everything, so why the surprise when he took it? She thought a night of passion would smooth over all that's happened?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You ruined it with this chapter, They're all against him, even his mother is a conniving bitch!

illjoyilljoyabout 9 years ago
RAAC

I'm pretty sure this is gonna end in reconciliation, meh interesting read though

illjoyilljoyabout 9 years ago
The vids

Gonna blame it on the drugs and/or blackmail

DepopuloDepopuloabout 9 years ago

thanks for confirming where everyone knew this was going from part 1.... now I can go back and rate all the parts a 1 out of 5 for being a giant piece of self cucking shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
3*s

Gave us some action, that's good. Then you quickly kill off Ty. Too bad.

You deserve 3*s . Keep writing and maybe you'll realize that this story is worth every penny you are receiving,lol.

AMerryMan

brujaybrujayabout 9 years ago
Not sure how to repond........

I enjoyed the read. I think your writing is first class. I guess it is the vitriol and stupidity of some of your commenters that has me wondering.

You preface the story at the beginning of Part 1 by saying this is a 7-part ROMANCE. The is even listed under the Romance section and not Loving Wives.........and people are bitching about this being an RAAC story?

To my way of thinking, they are dumber than dirt or don't know to read. To hell with they. This story is far from over and I for one am definitely along for the ride.

Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

Brujay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoying the writing

a lot. One thing does puzzle me. I can understand (though not condone) the protagonist's unhealthy obsession with Bree. A lot of people get addicted to a lot of weird things, some of them people, toxic relationships, or whatever. But I am utterly baffled by his mother. Bree's actions put her grandchild in grave danger.

However much she enjoyed playing matchmaker (which was damned annoying), at that point my own mom would have told Bree that she (mom) had a shotgun, and her brother (my uncle) had a backhoe, so if Bree didn't leave immediately and never come back, they (my mom and uncle) wouldn't even have to dig the grave by hand. And she'd have said it WITHOUT her customary smile.

But as I said, it's a heckuva read, looking forward to the remaining chapters.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THE GARDEN MAY BE EMPTY

but the soil is still tillable. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gots?

I've not heard a kid say gots but maybe I just haven't heard American three year olds.

LimchenghoeLimchenghoealmost 9 years ago
For someone

who had played havoc with his emotions, put him through hell and made him into a pathetic lover it somehow defies logic that this faithless ex fiancée could still

somehow make Zach crave for her again. It defies logic that he still could have feelings for such an evil woman.

Incredible!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Revenge

I’m sure the Grymms would pay for a private duty nurse so that he could come home and NOT require Bree’s “care”!

“Zach was spending more and more time at the office.” – If he’s well enough to go to the office, he surely doesn’t still need a live-in nurse!

"You bastard, how could you do that to me?" – LOL, for someone who wants him back, after what she did to him, she’s WAY out of line getting mad at him! If she can’t take, then do what he wants, get the fuck out of his life!

There's no reason for him to feel empty, if he's lucky she won't come back, but somehow I doubt it!

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 8 years ago
Duh....

Always hard to JUST have sex with someone who you used to love and are still hurt by. Better to leave it alone.

TarcoTronTarcoTronabout 8 years ago
It's just a story

A lot of bitter old men are obviously around here. If you don't like ste story just stop reading.

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 7 years ago
Pathetic

little Zach. Really, really, really seriously??? Is this the general view of how "men" behave in the US??? You truly deserve Trump!!

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 7 years ago
Great Story

Keep it up.😉😉

Ocker51Ocker51over 7 years ago
Love & Betrayal

In life you reap what you sow👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@bachen.....really

Say what you liberals worldwide think of Trump, someone from germany should never ever question another country's choice for leader.

How is it going in ''Adolfland'' these days. In America tourists go to national parks and theme parks. Pretty sure visitors to your country end up going to places with dark historical significance.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Bachen, you are a disgrace to Germanhood

How dare you insult our duly elected president? Our opposition liberals are assholes but they are American Assholes and have the right to criticize our President. Keep your pitiful mouth shut. Our freedoms of speech are for Americans. Your country has restrictions on speech and other freedoms. Our liberal neighbors wish they had that here.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

"I can't just sit back and watch as I lose my son and granddaughter." - How would keeping Bree away make her lose Zach and Shannon? If anything, it's the opposite!

I can’t believe that it’s THAT hard to get a visiting nurse! IF he MUST have Bree, he has to tell her that as soon as he is well, that she leave and NEVER contact him again, ideally leave town!

If he's well enough to go to the office, why does he still need Bree?

"Sobbing uncontrollably, Bree grabbed her purse and ran out of the apartment, slamming the door behind her." - Good riddance to bad rubbish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bachendwarf is a troll, ignore her.

Bachendwarf says whatever she thinks will rile everyone up the most. Ignore the empty-headed trolls long enough and their puny-brains will tire and they'll go away. Besides, I don't believe she's foreign. She's probably just some home-grown feminazi that always takes the side of the cheating whore. It's all rather boring, actually. She's probably 5' tall, 240 lbs, with chronic irregularity and a side order of adult acne; she's extremely pissed that no women - and certainly no men - will ask her out on a date.

On a good note though, at least we're again temporarily rid of the two-legged-carnage named Bree. Beast? We know you're a great writer, but man, it's gonna take a miracle to rehabilitate this cheap tramp so that your readers will accept a reconciliation. I'm sure we'll find out that poor Bree was drugged and had no choice but to party with those scumbags, not knowing it was being recorded.

Everyone will believe her story and weep bitterly. Lamentations for days. Really, Zach, get away from your mother and Bree. Take your daughter and move 1000 miles away. Buy a gun so you can defend yourself against Bree and all wannabe Germans. You'll thank me for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Our hero is an asshole.

Very well crafted chapter. Once again I am disgusted with Zach. His self righteous attitude and inability to forgive mark him as childish and immature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@anon - our hero...

Forget what Bree did in college just consider after her visit.

The Brain's little girl , mother, sister are threatened and he gets two bullets in him. Hey bree did not mind giving up her ass repeatedly to others, he was just giving her sex the way she liked.

REMEMBER SHE INITIATED THE SEX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@bahenbachdrwg....

Better the hilly billy.

Sorry that little experiment your country tried in 30s and 40s didn't work out for you. That little one-nutter with the mustache was a big hit with your countries voterd.

And your people deserved obama recording your chancellor's phone calls.

Assumptions are you are SS recruit but thought you might actually from netherlands working to keep zuider zee contained...are you upset little Dutch boy took his finger out...or that he put it in...sorry his sister was my date that week!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like your writing

But this is awful. His mother? Whats next? A letter from his dead father saying his dying wish is to have him take Bree back? Are you going to use the child to brow beat him into submission too? I'm dreading what feeble excuses you use to force a completely implausible and unwarranted reconciliation. Having a guy betrayed by everyone around him, including his mother, and then having the woman that got him shot, (yes, she did. She brought Ty into their lives, knowing exactly what would happen, hoping they would protect her), tend to his child. A child she endangered. With all that, forcing a reconciliation at the end, and saying “They lived happily ever after” is just bad writing. When you write characters that the reader instinctively dislikes, you cant expect us to accept all is forgiven and better at the end.

I really hope you don't make that all too common mistake at the end of all this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Get more and more stupid on each chapter

I didnt know you were a fan of RAACs. Well written but truly disgusting story that shows all the cliches of LW RAACs. (family conspiring behind his back, the slut tryhing to show she changed even when she seems a worst version of her younger self, etc etc.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Are You Shitting Me?

I've enjoyed everyone of your stories, even ones that I didn't necessarily like the ending, but... You seem to have rather pissed off the faithful with this one and I'm with the faithful. I didn't comment on the earlier chapters because no matter what some of the comments predicted I just couldn't see this happening. The whore knows how dangerous her ex is but still puts everyone in danger since she knows he's coming after her. Mom stabs him in the back even though she knows how he feels, even letting the whore watch his daughter. Be the last time I'm at mom's house for the holidays. Then he caves in and lets the whore back in his life, home and bed. So what if he fucks her in the ass, it's not like he took anything away from her that she didn't give away before. He should have called a couple of friends over to make her air tight, again nothing she hasn't given away before. I don't recall him using protection, if he did I missed it while I was fast forwarding through the bull shit. Then she's all teary eyed when she sees the video... I needed the pause to add her picture to the Google Search term "CUNT". Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well what did she expect.

She can't hurt someone the way she hitted him and expect a positive reaction.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 3 years ago
I Guess I Read A Different Story

She was drugged when she did that gangbang unless you're taking the word of a psychopath. There's nothing in her character that says that she did that stuff, consciously. Even the comment about her aborting Zach's baby was a lie. They both agreed that the little sex they had at the end that they were always careful. She was afraid to get married, went to the party got drunk and drugged and Ty set her up for a gangbang and they just happened to get it all recorded. Even if you can believe Ty is sterile I'm sure the other two guys weren't. I would be hunting down those two bastards. Of course, now that Zach watched the DVD that's going to be playing in his head when ever he sees or hears anything that triggers his memory. Very difficult road back home. Great Read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yee Haw

She deserved it. Such a slut....

Coming back and destroying a man's life. Again....... what a bitch

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Well it had to be said and boy did he say it.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Agree

Agree With SELLSTRIM

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In the real world, his mother would have nothing to do with Bree and Bree would NOT be “the most logical choice” for a private nurse & babysitter.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

you got me hooked on a long series, good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting. Did you really wrote this? What were you smoking? This is not only disgusting and cliche, it's completely illogical. So illogical it could be labeled as sci-fi. So he puts the slut over his daughter well-being, really? What kind of father does that? Disgusting. truly disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ALLIE IS ANOTHER SLUT LIKE BREE SO SHE KEEPS PUSHING HER TOWARDS HER SON!!

IS THIS ROMANCING THE SKANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SELSTIM has it right. Ty is the monster here. Bree made a mistake going out that night and breaking off the engagement. But after getting drunk, she was drugged by Ty and raped in a gangbang. The aborted child was not Zach's. Then having burned all bridges with Zach and with the video, she fell into Ty's clutches getting hooked on drugs and used for sex. To be fair I can understand Zach not wanting her back in his life. She hurt him terribly. And unintentionally sucking him and his daughter into her terrible problems with Ty was inexcusable given that she stole money from Ty. So while I feel sorry that Bree destroyed her life and still has feelings for Zach, I don’t see how they could ever reconcile. Then again Zach should not have forced himself into Bree like that. It was revenge and anger and hateful. For someone like Bree who has been repeatedly abused, that had to be a terrible trauma to find out that even Zach would treat her like a slut. Zach's mom really played with fire putting them in proximity in the house and forcing the issue. Is it any wonder that explosions would result? But again SELSTIM hit is dead on. What Bree did in breaking up with Zach in no way meant that she deserved at all yo be so horribly abused by predators. She wanted to be redeemed by Zach as hee shining knight in armor but instead he destroyed her at a psychological level. Very sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of a waste of a chapter. His mother shamelessly disrespects her son and forces Bree into his life. Huh? After what happened the mother wouldn't want Bree anywhere near Shannon. While it can be argued that Bree did not know what Ty would do, she still unwittingly put the entire family in danger. Umm so yeah, umm no and hell no! Then the pace of this chapter is all wrong. Is Bree really that stupid to try a seduction in that short a time? Was a forced ambush. There was no dialog or discussion to get things first to a better state. Balderdash. Then the forced anal sex scene. Honestly upon re-reading it, while hurtful on the MC's part, the physical nature is not nearly as bad as what it is made out to be in the next chapter. It is more rhe aftermath and his words that are really hurtful. He destroys her by treating her like a slut and then playing the videos. Don't get me wrong she didn't want it, but she didn't exactly do much to stop it after the initial "no". Yes by the end she was yelping and had some inferred physical trauma but the story seemed to be written to make the damage as more psychological. So yeah the MC was an ass but it doesn't remotely rate compared to Ty's date rape and drugging all those years ago. It was more his need yo inflict emotional pain on Bree that was shocking and hurtful to her. And while not excusable, she had heaped a ton of that on him years ago. So it should not be surprising after seeing her again, getting shot by Ty, and seeing the videos (without realizing when those videos were shot) that his dark side would come out. And for sure it isn't pretty. So yes she was reluctant and did not give full consent to anal but it wasn't as monstrous as the next chapter makes it out to be when he is forced to seek therapy and then apologize to her family, leaving the letter. So yeah very little of this chapter made any freaking sense. I rarely give this author less than 5 stars but this story is going off the rails fast...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

I still question why it was so difficult to get someone else to care for Shannon.

\

I can't believe that he's still feeling concern for her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amazing stuff. Thick mucky deep stuff. Wow. Seriously impressed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDFWBeast@DFWBeast
Most of my stories fit in the "Loving Wives" category. Primarily they're "cheating wives/ revenge/ possible reconciliation" type stories. You'll rarely find stupid, clueless wives or weak, whipped husband's in my stories. What you'll find is flawed wives...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES