All Comments on 'Bruce & Carrie & Travis & Annika'

by Cinner

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Political statement

Yet another political statement from you. I'm not sure that Lit is the place for this, but I'm glad that you think about these things and are willing to write about them. I would recommend that you think about taking some formal writing courses to smooth out the rough edges in your work because you have the raw talent enough to become an important spokesperson for whatever cause you settle on. You often leave me thinking, annoying really when I've come here for a stroke story. I'm on my way to see what else you have on offer in your list of stories this week. I have read nearly all of your work so far and I am a fan.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
EVERY TRAUMATIC DECESCION THAT AFFECTS OTHERS

and is so profound.....Requires the help of a Good Support group. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
?

What a load of crap.

CinnerCinnerover 10 years agoAuthor
Political statement

There are times when I wish that I knew who some of my anonymous commentators are. This is one such time since I wish to say goodbye to you. I have asked Lit to remove all of my stories and poems from their catalogue. I have been writing to everyone and urging them to copy whatever they wish before Lit responds.

Thank you for your support. Reading your comment again this morning has given me a great deal of pleasure.

(((VERY BIG HUG)))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous