All Comments on 'Bruises Ch. 09'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
short

Like it very much, even if a bit slow and too short installments. Especially the last, just started to read and it's over already.

SylverarowSylverarowalmost 16 years ago
Alot of Build Up

I will admit I am not a fan of short stories, I do enjoy the longer more drawn out verisons. The dierction you have taken is great, but at this point the day to day wait for something to happen is getting to be too much. Please make the next chapter longer even if it takes a few days to post it.

stevaroonistevaroonialmost 16 years ago
Continuing build-up, good teasing

I can understand others' complaints about the pacing, but I think that it's working out pretty well. Each chapter is a self-contained vignette that is part of the larger story. It is a bit frustrating, but there's still a reward in each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good story

this story is becoming like a hard case of blue balls, by the time you climax, the thrill will be gone.

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 16 years ago
A perfect conversation

This segment of your story contained one of the best mother and son conversations leading up to complete intimacy that I have read. It sets the stage for a more erotic encounter than it would have been without it. Bravo. Can't wait for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Job

This is not the regular, lets get it over and done with and I think that the writer made an axeptional job as developing the story. Thanks I am having a blast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WTF

This WAS a pretty good story until the end of Chapter 9 :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous