Brunette Barbie's Hot Pink Expensive Lipstick

Info
Brunette Barbie's hot pink expensive lipstick kisses.
516 words
3.94
3.4k
00
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brunette Barbie's hot pink expensive lipstick kisses vs gf vs wifey- EllyCuddles

Do you like my pretty glossy lips? This rich, hot pink lipstick? I can tell you like it. You can't take your eyes off of these lips. Shiny, sultry, luscious. You like them, don't you? Yeah, I can tell you do. In fact, I can tell that you're fantasizing about my lips right now. Yeah, I can tell. You're imagining what it would feel like to kiss these lips. Wouldn't you love to kiss these lips? Oh, but there is one problem. What about that girlfriend of yours? Oh, would you do it if you wouldn't get caught? Would you kiss these lips? Would you do it even if you were going to get caught? I bet you would.

You know, admittedly, I have gotten a few guys caught in the past. See, they can't resist these sexy, hot pink, glossy lips so smooth and full. But the problem is my lips always leave a stain on their collar, on their cheek, on their mouth. I wear the most expensive designer lipstick. And you see, it has the highest pigmentation. And it's very long wearing.

So once this lipstick gets on you, you can't get it off. Wash, wash, wash, it won't come off. It'll fade eventually, but I'll leave my mark on you long enough for your girlfriend, your wife, to see if I'm right. But the thing is, even though you know you're going to get caught, you still can't resist me because these lips are just so sexy. So enchanting, aren't they? Come on, you wouldn't deny me, would you? You wouldn't deny these pretty lips, one little kiss. Would you? I don't think you would. Especially when I pull out my secret weapon.

This expensive Dior lip gloss. No male can resist when I apply coat after coat of shiny lacquer to these pretty lips. Do you like them? Do you like when I lacquer my lips up? I think you do. They're so sexy, you just can't resist, can you? Now where were we? Oh yes, just one little kiss. It won't hurt to kiss me just once, will it? Can you just imagine the feel of these pillow soft lips against yours? So warm, so soft. So luscious, just one kiss is all I want.

(kissing you)

Oh look, I've got my mark on you. I've left pink lipstick stains all over you. Guess your girlfriend's gonna find out you've been making out with somebody. I don't think she's gonna be too happy about that. Couldn't resist me, could you? Couldn't resist these sexy lips, so weak. Was it all worth it? Of course it was.

THE END.

Have A Listen Here 🎧 ❤️

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Her Biggest Fan She becomes the dirty little slut she writes about.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Happy Nude Day Ch. 01 National Nude Day embarrasses Jason.in Incest/Taboo
The Wine is Fine Wine and sex with co-worker.in Group Sex
An Ill-Advised Kiss A witch, her husband, a bitch, her lipgloss and revengein Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Learning to Crossdress Pt. 01 Seduced by a beautiful older lady.in Mature
More Stories