Brunette on Blonde 03

Story Info
Rachel’s education needs a holiday.
12.2k words
4.23
3.4k
2

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 Rachel's Education

This is the Brunette's backstory. Some references to Aunt Penny's personal history, may be confusing, but all will be revealed in a later story.

All participants in sexual acts are over eighteen.

Rachel did not arrive at Heyday Holiday camp as a horny teen bent on a sexual rampage. Rather, she and her Aunt Penny were on a mission to transform her timid attitude to sex. Rachel was the sort of girl who was easily embarrassed. To her, sexual urges were something to be hidden from others, if not supressed. Sure, she would indulge in conversations amongst her peers about sex, but mostly as a listener, never in an attempt to suggest that she was experienced.

Rachel was an intelligent young woman, well educated and with the prospect of a fine academic career ahead of her. Yet she could not cope with the basic challenge of getting laid. She understood her mental barriers. So she embarked on that fateful holiday with her aunt to change everything, even to develop her personality to make herself more interesting. Somewhere inside her was a confident adult trying to break out. With her aunt's help, she was sure that she could succeed. Deep inside, though, she wasn't sure she wanted to.

Aunt Penny was an astounding woman, intelligent, forward thinking, complex, who had simply failed her potential. A crisis early in her adult life had cut short the university education she had sought, and set her on a life of drift and unfulfillment. She currently lived her life through her niece, and saw the holiday as her niece's last chance to lose her virginity in what she called controlled conditions. Aunt Penny was worried that an innocent and impressionable Rachel might be exploited by male students at university. She knew from personal experience how disastrous sexual liaisons could be in the unreal environment of university life. Aunt Penny based her view on her own experience a decade before. Life for young adults had changed since the sexual revolution of the '60s, but Penelope's distrust of men had not. Some of it had inadvertently rubbed off on her niece in the more permissive 70s.

~*~*~

Rachel had grown up something of a tomboy, part and parcel of living with two older male twins, Luke and Kelly. She had even worn their cast-off clothes at home when younger. She was a shy girl with a quiet disposition. She was the sort of girl that others liked, without ever finding her inspiring or a leader. She lacked the confidence to project her personality, and was content just to be one of the group. No doubt her home life had contributed to that, her older brothers dominating her. She accepted that. She had grown up with it.

When puberty happened at thirteen she spouted breasts and quickly went through successively more capacious bras. She was no longer visually ambivalent. There was no mistaking her for a boy. Yet her brothers still subjected her to the normal rough and tumble of sibling horseplay. Luke, though, the dominant twin, seemed more aware of her changing physique than Kelly, and would tease her about her chubbiness. But he also could not help noticing her burgeoning breasts.

Ruby, her mother, was the sort of woman so bound up in her own life that her family were secondary considerations. She had been a holiday queen at a Beach Haven holiday camp in the '50s. Although an attractive woman, few heads would turn when she wore everyday clothes. Put her in a bathing suit, though, and nobody else stood a chance. She was a first cousin of Penelope, and they shared similar genes. Penny was beautiful and sexy with a full and stunning body. Ruby was slimmer with an hourglass figure and a good bust. They had never holidayed together, so their figures were never closely compared. Yet the apple never falls far from the tree.

Ruby always considered herself a size smaller than her real body size. So when it came to summer wear, for the beach or holiday, her outfits were always just a shade too tight and revealing for the standards of the time. When it came to swimwear, she chose thin, stretchy materials to be able to squeeze into her preferred size. There could be no doubt of her body shape when on the beach or by the pool. When wet, there could be even less doubt about the fine shape of her breasts and the curves of her hips and bottom. A wet costume would mould itself faithfully to her curves and crevices

Charles didn't mind at all that his wife wore such scandalously revealing outfits. He enjoyed other men's envying looks at his sumptuous wife's body. Charles earned good money so their progeny lacked for nothing, except parental attention. He would praise them for excelling at something, but otherwise ignore them.

Rachel as a child was something of a disappointment to them both, appearing to be overweight and lacking in body definition. Her mother might have helped her by counselling her about her body but chose not even to think about it.

So as Rachel matured as an adolescent, she turned to her Aunt Penny for inspiration.

Penelope was a physically striking woman. Her body was an hourglass shape based on a large frame. Far from making her appear overweight, though, it made her look powerful and strong. Hers was a body to dominate men, intimidating the wimps and inspiring the more flirtatious. Rachel had noted it at occasional family get-togethers of weddings, anniversaries, and parties. Penelope always had a circle of male admirers.

To Rachel, her Aunt Penny was a hero, to be emulated in every way. But Penelope saw little potential in her niece when young; that is, until Rachel was nearing her sixteenth birthday. As Penelope regarded her niece anew then, her thoughts turned to proaction. She saw potential, if only Rachel would take herself in hand.

This was the 1970s, when the 'sixties social revolution by a small minority was being more widely adopted. The 'younger generation' were dressing differently from their parents. Penelope wanted to be on the youthful side of that generational divide, and was now determined to drag Rachel with her.

Penelope had come to stay with Aunt Penny at her cottage for Easter. She and Rachel were alone in the house, Rachel's parents having returned to work after the long Easter weekend.

Rachel's question came out of nothing whilst Penelope was reading a magazine.

"Aunty Penny, did you ever have a chubby body like mine?"

Penelope was taken aback. Having a big frame, she had never looked nor ever felt overweight; there had always been a decent frame to carry her flesh. Her body had always looked spectacular, and attracted a great deal of male attention.

"I can't say that I did, Rachel. There was always more to my body than most other girls. I was taller, had bigger bones, but no excess fat."

"Did your body change when you were a teenager?"

"Yes it did, as a matter of fact. My breasts began to appear when I was twelve. It was about the time when I was changing schools and I went to an all-girl secondary school. I wasn't the first in my class to develop, so I could listen and learn from others talking about their experiences. I started wearing a bra when I was thirteen."

"Didn't my mother help you?"

"No she was several years older. She didn't take much interest in me then. Why do you ask?"

"I can only tell you in the strictest confidence? Do you promise?

Penny nodded. "Of course, dear."

"Luke teases me. We mess about a lot, we have mock fights with cushions and so on. But when he gets hold of me these days it feels as if he's exploring my body. He touches me on my bottom and chest and says hurtful things about my fat."

"Is it sexual?"

"No, quite the reverse. He makes me feel unattractive. Am I?"

Penelope considered her niece's question solemnly. "It may not feel sexual for you, but boys see things differently. When you look in the mirror, what do you see?"

"I see a fat girl with fat breasts and hips. I don't like what I see. But what do you think?"

"It isn't for me to say. I've never especially noticed your body."

"That's just it, nobody does. I see men always looking at yours. I just wonder whether I will ever get a body like yours."

"That would be unlikely. Our body shapes are quite different. I can eat more and drink, because I'm five foot nine, with a size 12 body size. I'm physically active and look after myself.

"You're still young. Your body hasn't stopped growing and developing yet. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No. It's difficult meeting boys at an all-girls' school. I go into town with my friends but there never seems to be an opportunity to talk to a boy alone."

"Well, your only fifteen, so there's plenty of time. Do you have sexual urges?"

Rachel curled up with embarrassment at the question. Penny looked surprised.

"Don't girls talk about orgasms at school, and how to get them?"

Rachel nodded. "They do, often, but I suspect they mostly make it up. I think three or four may have actually had sex, but everyone calls them sluts behind their backs. I don't know what to believe."

"Hmm, you don't need to bother yourself about that at the moment. You're not an adult yet. That's when it starts to count. I'm not the best person to discuss that with either. I never had to go looking for sex. I had to keep the boys at bay. I didn't want to get pregnant, which would have been a disaster. You should do the same. Free sex is all very well, but girls get ostracised if they get pregnant.

"Maybe you can do something about your body, though. Let's go upstairs."

Rachel led the way, her heart pounding at the prospect of any such advice from her aunt..

Penelope thought that giving advice might help her niece, though it should be constructive if not to undermine her niece's confidence. She had been examining Rachel's body as she follower niece up the stairs. She turned to Rachel on the upstairs landing.

"Your bottom doesn't look too bad in that jumpsuit. Maybe you aren't a hopeless case." Her tone was gently teasing. Rachel saw it as a glimmer of hope.

"Let's go into your parents' bedroom and examine you in the mirror."

They stood side by side in front of Ruby's freestanding full length mirror. Rachel saw her aunt's reflection and sighed. "I'll never have a body like yours."

"Don't despair. I'm sure there's something there worth working with. Take off that outfit. Let's see what you've got."

Memories of her schoolfriends' teasings surfaced as Rachel took off the jumpsuit. She tried to straighten her body but it still looked flabby. Her bra and panties cut into her flesh, accentuating her appearance of overweight.

A memory flooded back to Penelope of an experience as a girl, who had suffered from the taunts of her peers, though in that case through jealousy of her impressive body.

She dragged her mind back to the present problem.

"That underwear does you no favours. Taken them off and let us see what your body really looks like."

Rachel had mixed feelings about that request. She never looked at herself naked, she avoided it for obvious reasons, and never went nude in front of somebody else.

Her shoulders drooped when she saw her reflection without clothes.

Penelope was a sensuous woman, who admired bodies for their aesthetic appeal. She had studied art at school, and applied an artist's eye to Rachel's body.

"Rachel, tell me what you see."

"I see a fat lump with round shoulders and chubby waist and tummy. I'll never attract boys like this."

"Ha! You'd be surprised what 'boys' see. Now, pay attention. Straighten your back and push out those breasts. I'll stand behind you. Now, see, if I lift up your breasts like that, now what do you see?"

Rachel gasped as she saw, and felt, something pleasantly disturbing.

"Can I tell you anything, Aunt Penny?"

"Of course, say what you're thinking. That's the only way to learn."

"I got all sorts of funny feelings when you touched my breasts just then. They looked good, too. Am I a lesbian?"

"Do you like boys?"

"I guess so."

"Then you are nothing more nor less than sensual - capable of appreciating feminine beauty but wanting the touch and company of men. There's nothing wrong with that. When I was at school, girls used to lie together and touch each other. It was a way of getting to know their sensuality safely. The school turned a blind eye to it because it did no harm.

"After the First World War, and the many male casualties that conflict created, same sex female relationships became common. People turned a blind eye to it, where they would not between two men. The Earl of Malmesbury said in 1921, in the House of Lords, that such cases were best left to their own determination."

Rachel looked at her aunt's reflection behind her in the mirror. Her aunt had so much knowledge. Aunt Penny was still cupping Rachel's breasts in her hands. It was a strangely pleasing sensation.

"Are you a lesbian, aunt?"

Penelope smiled. "I don't normally speak about such things, but this is educational. I appreciate beautiful bodies, of both men and women. I didn't indulge in any such practices at school because I was taunted about my body. But I later learnt that I could appreciate a woman's body just as much as a man's, but in a different way."

"Can I see your body, aunt?" asked Rachel nervously.

Penelope considered the request thoughtfully. Rachel clearly wanted her help and advice. Penelope wasn't sure how getting naked would help her niece, but it couldn't do any harm, provided that she was careful.

"Of course, then we can talk about this without any barriers."

As Penelope's clothes came off and she caught sight of her nude reflection, dormant sensations flooded her body. With that change, so did her mental perspective.

Rachel stared at her aunt's physique. She was in awe of it. There wasn't an ounce of excess fat on it. Her lines were all smooth, her body tanned all over from holidays in exotic locations. Penelope's body was hourglass shape with a slim, defined waist. Her waist was quite high, allowing for a gentle curve out to very attractive hips, before flowing down into shapely legs. Looking at Rachel staring at her body so admiringly sent flutters flitting down her belly to her groin.

"How did you get a body like that, aunt?"

Penny stared at it. She had always derived satisfaction from admiring her body since puberty. It aroused her as much as thoughts of a more general sexy nature.

"It developed naturally, but I've kept it in shape with exercise. Rachel, your body is soft and flabby, I'm afraid. I think that, like many girls your age, you don't do enough exercise. If you did, your body shape would change. You see your hips? There's nothing wrong with your bones. But your bottom is too soft."

She ran her palms down Rachel's hips then turned her niece's body round to enable Rachel to look back at it from the rear. She lifted the fat on Rachel's bottom with her fingers then let it drop. It bounced dramatically. She did the same for one of Rachel's breasts. That bounce was more provocative. She was disturbed by her own feelings of arousal building. Maybe Rachel had potential?

"See there, the muscles are not toned. The same goes for your arms. Look, the flesh wobbles, even though they look quite slim."

Rachel compared her shape with Penny's. "May I touch your body?"

Penny took a sharp intake of breath, then nodded, "Uhum." She knew how her body would react.

Rachel ran her fingers over Penny's tanned flesh. Her aunt's arms felt taut, even when relaxed. Rachel's hands felt her aunt's bottom. It too was firm. "How do you keep it like that?"

"I belong to a gym spa. They're the new thing. It's part of a health club. I do exercises to tone my body, but not to build muscle. It takes a lot of work but feels good afterwards. I can take you there as a guest for you to try out the equipment if you like. If you enjoy it, maybe I'll pay your subscription.

"Now, let's see what we can build on. Your face is pretty, and would be improved by some weight loss. Your shoulders are quite broad."

"Is that bad?"

"No, not at all. You have good shaped hips. They need shoulders at least as broad to give you a pleasing, balanced shape. Otherwise your hips might look too big, or pear shaped. Your best assets, without a doubt are your breasts. They are large and heavy, but their shape is good, with no discernible sag. And you have very sexy nipples."

She flicked her thumbs over them without thinking. Rachel gasped.

"Did that hurt?"

"No, it felt good. Should they be like that."

Penny cupped her own breasts. "You know, in many ways, your body is like mine. My nipples, my clitoris, my neck and ears, are all sensitive to the touch. You should explore your body more, and find out what it can do."

Rachel was horrified. "I can't do that. Its - it's not right."

Penny smiled at her niece in the mirror. "I'll admit, I'm not a religious woman, but I hope I'm moral. I see nothing wrong in getting to understand my body. I did it when I was your age. I got into trouble at school over it. But I never regretted it. By the time I got to experience sex as an adult, I understood my body. It held no surprises for me."

"Can you teach me?"

"You're still too young for someone else to be dabbling in sex with you. Don't open that Pandora's box until you are emotionally mature and able to deal with it. Your body needs some work if you are to reach your potential. Concentrate on improving your body shape, then when you're old enough, we can talk again. Let's start out with the gym."

~*~*~

When Penelope reflected on the part of that conversation that she later remembered, she thought the matter had been settled. Though after reading notes on it, the thought did cross her mind: Penny, I think you went a bit too far there.

Penelope certainly did not recall making any offer of gym membership. But nor did it surprise her and she accepted the decision to fund Rachel's membership of her health club. She knew that her memory was unreliable, and there was no doubt Rachel needed body conditioning.

Penelope and Rachel went to the club regularly and worked together on exercises. They went for jogs together in the countryside. It brought them even closer together, and reinforced Penelope's emotional stake in Rachel's future well-being.

So with her eighteenth birthday approaching, Rachel asked Penelope how she should celebrate, angling to mark that milestone with something dear to her heart.

"Aren't you celebrating with your friends?"

"I'd prefer to have another conversation with you instead, aunt. You said before that I was too young to be dabbling in sex. Well, there's no excuse now that I'm an adult, and I've been looking forward to more tuition from you."

"But why on your eighteenth birthday?"

"It could have been sooner, but I thought you might raise excuses like you did before. Now there can be no objection, if you really do care about my future."

Penelope was pleased to have made such an impact.

"All right, dear, why don't you come to my cottage after your birthday? Spend the day first with your friends. You never know, you may learn something interesting from them. Then you can stay overnight with me. We can break out the champagne for a belated celebration. That way I won't feel too guilty afterwards."

~*~*~

Using the terrain

From that time onwards, Penny's curiosity peaked. Rachel had been changing visibly over the past two years. She had been a willing subject and her body was developing a more alluring shape. The regular exercises had sloughed off the puppy fat and produced a more pleasing hourglass profile. Rachel did indeed learn things from her friends at an all-girl pyjama party at home. The meeting plan with her aunt was forgotten.