Brunette on Blonde 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so you've got experience?"

Rachel blushed again. "No, not really. You know that. Have you forgotten yesterday?"

Her aunt was something of an enigma; forgetful, sometimes speaking in contradictory terms.

The restaurant was getting quite noisy now and neither of them wanted to shout on the sensitive topic of sexual experience. Penelope slid alongside Rachel in their booth so that they could talk in confidence.

"Are you seeing anyone?"

"No. I've had dates, but none of them ever came to anything. I didn't feel ready for a romantic relationship, and I sure as hell wasn't prepared to let a boy molest me for the sake of his personal gratification."

"Is anything holding you back?"

"I think I'm afraid of sex. I also feel that it's too close to home to get sexually involved with boys. I can't wait to get to university, to explore life without my parents watching me."

"Hm, you don't want to leave it 'til then. Matters have a habit of getting out of control very quickly amongst students, especially for virgins.

"You do know what to do, don't you?"

"I think I had a pretty graphic demonstration yesterday, don't you?"

Penelope looked confused, but did not pursue the point.

"You can't afford to wait until university, where relationships can be a lottery."

"Mum said you were disgraced at uni. Was that true?"

Penelope paused to consider how to reply to that question. She wondered how much Rachel had been told.

"I was raped by a man I didn't know. He propositioned me in a bar. He says I led him on. It went to trial, and became a tabloid sensation. But I'm sure you know all that."

"I know some of it, but did you lead him on?"

"I was a ...different person then. It was complicated."

"I know, I read the news straplines in the county library archives. Man rapes two women, one body. One did not consent. New Sexual Offences law discredited. Etcetera, etcetera."

"It wasn't like how the media portrayed it. I honestly believed that he had raped me when I complained to the police. Then campaigners hijacked my case and it turned into a media circus."

"Yes, I read lurid headlines about the mad woman who couldn't give consent."

"Do you think I'm mad?"

"No, aunt, I admire you. You've been through so much and survived. I sometimes see your differing moods and your forgetfulness, but I only see one person.

"You're very kind and tolerant."

"I think that that man had to take full responsibility for having sex with you, whether you consented or not."

"Let's drop that now. Are you anti-men?"

"No, but I'm nervous of them."

"Nervous? Not fearful then?"

"Not at all. I'm in control of my body. My fear is that I won't be able to control my instincts when someone tries to seduce me."

"And you're afraid that's what will happen at university?"

"Yes, like it happened to you. I want to be in control but don't know how to make sure of that."

"Are you sure you mean control? If a man seduces you and you give him what he wants rather than what you want, you are relinquishing control. What I suspect you mean is that you want to be properly prepared before you get into that situation, so that you can decide how to act. Then you can control him and get what you want."

"I suppose so. I want to be able to learn from your experience, to help me understand the issues, and perhaps how to gain experience safely."

Penelope stared at her niece. Was this finally the time to educate her practically? The incident with the window cleaner was not in her mind. She felt protective towards Rachel.

Then her more devilish side came out. It would be as well not to alarm Rachel, but direct action was needed.

Penny had a suggestion. "Look, Rachel, how about we go on holiday together? Think of it as a pre-university preparation. Find somewhere well away from home where you can get laid without being subjected to predatory sex maniacs."

"Is that possible?"

"Of course. Any decent holiday hotel will have men who are prepared to deflower a virgin but will have the social status not to want to do anything illegal. Call it a safe environment."

Rachel was shocked at her aunt's explicit proposition. But uneasy as well about the prospect of losing her virginity, if that is what she really wanted.

"When you were raped, were you a virgin?"

"No, I had already given my body to an older man, who, er educated me."

"So it's true; Great Uncle Arthur."

Penny was astonished. "How -?"

"Mummy told me. You were seen by his gardener. He told mummy. He thought he could seduce Mummy into fucking him when you denied him. She never told anyone until we had a private discussion about sex."

Penny's body tingled at the thought that her prim older sister had carried that secret and never mentioned it to her. It hadn't changed their relationship as far as Penny could tell. But had Ruby indeed given in to the gardener? Surely she was frigid? If she had, she would have been unlikely to tell her sister afterwards anyway. Penny allowed herself a secret smile.

"How did you seduce that student?" Rachel's mind was focusing on practicalities.

Penny topped up their glasses. "I think we'd better have another bottle."

When they'd been served, she told her story.

"Damien, his name was. He propositioned me outside the lady's toilet at a bar. I took him back to my shared college room. I let him in by the fire escape so he wouldn't be seen.

"I led the way up the stairs of the dormitory block. He followed. I wanted to tease him. I paused on the stairs and lifted up the sides of my dress to let him see my hips. It was really quite scandalous behaviour for those days. I could feel his eyes looking at my thighs, maybe even staring at my knickers.

"I decided to tease him some more. I took off my dress, on the stairs. I was wearing very modern French hipster panties a la Bardot, and I was feeling very sexy. It was very naughty for those days. I felt very exposed, but it was exciting, and very stimulating. I realised then that I must be an exhibitionist. I got a thrill from showing off my body.

"We got to my bedroom safely. I changed into my dressing gown in the communal bathroom. Back in the bedroom I told him, 'Undress, please; everything.' I could see that he was surprised and embarrassed at the thought. You see : male double standards. It would have been alright for me to be naked, of course, whilst he fucked me fully dressed with his cock poking out of his flies.

"So I opened my gown and gave him a brief flash of my naked body, as an incentive. You see, I was in control. It was on my terms. He couldn't get undressed quickly enough once he'd got a glimpse of my body.

"I was hungry for him. I made sure that I got as much pleasure as he would. There's a technique I could show you that can maximise your pleasure.

"But afterwards he took a liberty. He tried to sodomise me. It was painful. I screamed and it was all that I remembered. Other girls told me later about me running naked down the corridor. I don't remember. Someone called the police and Damien was arrested.

"I suppose I blanked it all out, you know, the trauma. It went to trial, and I found it hard to remember it all. Sodomy was a crime under the Offences against the Person Act 1861 as well as at Common Law. Legally, I could not consent. Luckily for him, he was not convicted of that offence because of extraneous circumstances, which I can't talk about."

Penny 's recollection was only half the story, the only half she could recall.

Rachel knew a little of the scandal and lurid tabloid stories that followed, but she sat open mouthed, as much from her aunt's graphic description, as from her own arousal at hearing her aunt's seduction of a man on a public staircase.

"That's so hot. I couldn't ever do that - strip outside my room."

"You never know until the opportunity presents itself. You'd have to do it somewhere where you wouldn't get caught. But believe me, showing off your body like that pays dividends, provided you've chosen the right man to seduce."

Rachel was sold on this fantasy. "But how could I make that happen?"

"Come on holiday with me. We could find a posh hotel, a double room, and I could let you use it in private with the man of your choice. How does that sound?"

"You mean fly to the Caribbean?"

"Well, I'm not sure I could stretch to that. Would your parents' pay for you?"

Aunt Penny was cagey about her personal financial circumstances. At times, she appeared to be flush with money, yet at other times she pleaded poverty. If this holiday was going to happen it would have to be somewhere closer to home.

~*~*~

And so the story returns to the holiday, as seen from Rachel's perspective.

Please leave a comment. It's the lifeblood of my erotic writing.