Brunette on Blonde 09

Story Info
Brunette and Blonde come together, with male assistance.
6.1k words
4.75
1.9k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aurelia's Future Determined

Avoiding Alex

Friday would be the last day of Aurelia's holiday. It had delivered at the last, but could not be permitted to affect her university plans. She knew that Friday would be painful enough whether or not she saw Alex. It was better to avoid him. She made a successful long distance phone call. Then she wrote him a note and slipped it behind the criss-crossed elasticated tapes on the guests' message board in Reception.

She asked the receptionist for flight information. The receptionist was assistance personified, once Aurelia had explained her requirement.

Leaving the desk having accomplished her objective, Aurelia passed Alex going into breakfast. Seeing him was awkward since she was in effect running away from him and towards her future. Her heart fluttered as their eyes met. "Hi Alex!" she said, forcing her voice to sound normal. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek then explained, "I've left you a note. I'm going out for the day. Enjoy the last day of your holiday."

She gave him her best smile then quickly left, forestalling any questions. She could feel his eyes following her, sense his disappointment. She doubted that he was ogling her bottom or her flowing blonde locks. She guessed he would simply be regretting her walking away from him, perhaps forever.

Her trip was arranged on impulse, designed to distract her mind from Alex and occupy it with something of longer term relevance. Armed with her passport, she took a taxi and headed for the island airport. Within an hour she was airborne, flying to Paris. She had dressed in her most respectable dress and a cardigan.

Her heart pounded as the aircraft descended through light cloud to reveal Paris laid out beneath her. She felt no joy, only emptiness and trepidation.

To her surprise, there was an agent with a sign bearing her name as she emerged from arrivals at Charles de Gaulle airport.

She shook Aurelia's hand and said, « Bonjour Mademoiselle, le professeur a mis une voiture pour vous »

So, Professor Briand had laid on a car to take her to the university. She wondered why, then recalled that she had had to supply a copy of her passport with her application. Perhaps for the first time in the history of international travel documents, her passport photo was one that did not lie. Her photograph accurately reflected her beauty. She remembered the enthusiasm with which she had posed for the photographer who took her picture. He had to warn her not to smile, and took several before he was satisfied with the results. The professeur must have seen her photograph and studied it closely; perhaps taken a keen interest in it.

So, Eugène Briand was probably a ladies' man.

The Sorbonne had asked her to confirm which course she wished to study since it was developing its academic programme and diversifying in her chosen field of study. She had spoken to Professor Briand by telephone in broken French. He was thankfully bilingual and offered to advise her on how to proceed, if she was willing to go to Paris to meet him. So when she telephoned him the previous evening he had welcomed her without any due notice. That suggested a keenness that perhaps went further than academic interest.

Her driver, Yvonne, was a graduate who was pursuing a postgraduate qualification under Professor Briande's tutelage. She introduced herself, then proceeded with an essential briefing whilst she drove.

"The Université de la Sorbonne is in the Latin Quarter, one of the oldest parts of Paris. You will enjoy it there, which is an arrondissement well-tuned to student life. I can see why Eugène is setting out his stall for you - you see, I have a grasp of colloquial English. You are very beautiful. He likes such women, and tends to favour them."

Aurelia's heart quickened. Her suspicions were right. Was she prepared for this?Her

"Should I seek his favour?"

Yvonne laughed. Even before Yvonne replied Aurelia knew that her beautiful chauffeuse had been one of his former protégés.

Yvonne was both attractive and elegant. She had style and poise, which probably indicated a background of wealth and privilege. She was conscious of the beautiful blonde studying her.

"I think you have guessed that I am in his favour. But I have moved on from that relationship. Are you shocked?"

"Er, no, I don't think so; just surprised at the subject coming up quite so quickly. But why should I seek his favour?"

"Eugène is brilliant, and renowned in his general field of research, which is psychology. His specialism is clinical psychology, which is why he wants to counsel you and tempt you to opt for his options within the general course of study. The course programme begins as generic, but the sooner you select your options, the quicker you can proceed.

"Eugène has his favourites, both male and female, and not necessarily driven by his ardour. But I suspect that he will be unable to resist you. So, you must decide what you want to do. So tell me, why did you choose the Sorbonne?"

"To get away from England, I suppose. And my father thought that it would be best for me to discover new horizons."

Aurelia's mind was spinning by the time they arrived at a large and grand building in the baroque style that was obviously old and occupying a dominant position in that quarter of the city. Yvonne gave her walking directions, then apologised for leaving her. "I must find somewhere to park my car and the Professor is anxious to meet you. The university is en vacance, but graduates and some teaching staff work during the holidays."

A porter led Aurelia across an expansive quadrangle enclosed on all sides by an exquisite neo-Renaissance building, then through a maze of corridors and across a grand courtyard to the Professor's study. He rose from his desk to come and meet her as she entered, introducing himself.

"Je suis Professeur Briande. We shall converse today in English, though you will have to increase your proficiency in French as well. I know you have studied it academically, but you must develop an ear for the language. The sooner you acclimatise yourself, the better it shall be for both of us."

Eugène was a charming and handsome man, though he looked typically French rather than British. He wore a lightweight buff linen jacket over a cream linen shirt and grey corduroy trousers. He was late thirties or early forties, but well preserved, with an athletic figure and a mop of dark hair. He smelt of mannish eau de cologne.

They had an easy-going conversation over strong, dark coffee, about her family, her academic and other interests, and about what she wanted from her university education. Naturally he steered her towards his particular field of study for her options. Finally, after answering her questions, he stood up.

The interview apparently over, Aurelia rose as well.

"And now, ma chérie, we should have lunch. If we stroll towards the Seine, there is an abundance of restaurants and cafés which cater especially for us impoverished academics and students. It is a beautiful day and I shall delight in your equally beautiful company."

The restaurant he chose was quiet. He explained. "The rive gauche is less favoured by tourists. It is one of Paris's best kept secrets: a youthful atmosphere, good value dining, and much the preserve of the universities, artists and scholars."

It was quite small, with small round tables and typical bistro style chairs, which were uncomfortable to sit on for too long. "They are cheap and stylish, and guaranteed to persuade you to leave after not too long, and make room for new customers."

Eugène ordered escargots in garlic followed by a steak. Aurelia was content with steak in a pepper sauce and frites. Her senses dulled with red wine, she found herself falling for the professor's charms. When he announced, "We have to get you back to the airport, for which I shall find you a taxi, but I make the best coffee in Paris. We should catch the metro. Alors, allons-y."

His apartment was in a plush Louis XV style block in a plusher part of Paris. The interior was redolent of a bygone age. Its grand black iron spiral stairway surrounded a wrought iron lift shaft. It had highly polished brass railings, and spoke of accommodation of privilege and money. An ornate cage lift took them up to the fourth floor where they were faced with tall double doors of a large, high ceilinged apartment decked out in stylish furnishings and works of art.

He set the coffee machine to work and showed her around the apartment.

"Do not be alarmed. I am sure that Yvonne has told you all about me. I find you very attractive, Aurelia. What a beautiful name for a priceless work of nature's art. But I do not seduce the unwilling, nor the unprepared. I hope only for a fruitful relationship

"When do you propose to come back to Paris?"

Aurelia was lost for words, and incapable at that moment of a coherent answer.

"What detains you now in England? It would be as well to immerse yourself in Parisian life before your course begins in a month's time. I can help you to find accommodations, perhaps with other English-speaking students, if you are wiling?"

He did not make any more advances to her. After their coffee, he took her down to the street to summon a taxi. Her first thought was how should she pay for it, but he held up a hand and gestured to get in, before slipping in beside her on the back seat.

He spoke in French to the driver, suggesting, she guessed, to find a scenic route back to the airport. She was dazzled by her first impressions of the quintessentially faded but romantic atmosphere of Paris in the '70s. He helped her to check in for her flight and waited with her until it was called. He walked her to the gate. By that time, they had reached an understanding.

"Hurry back, ma chérie, and I shall devote my time to our mutual conversations en francais, and preparation for your new life."

~*~*~

All change

Aurelia travelled back to the holiday island with a mixture of emotions. She had just irrevocably changed her plans for her last few weeks in England. What would her father say? Would he be willing to stump up more money for her earlier departure and living expenses in Paris?

To her surprise, he seemed relieved when they met over dinner, that she was ready to leave in just a few days. "A new life, a new start," he had said. She suddenly felt like baggage being shifted out of the way.

She left the holiday camp restaurant after dinner, and was quickly absorbed into the gang again. But she did not mind. Her brain was pre-occupied with the charming Eugène and her impending new life. She had not thought about Alex for several hours.

The group drifted towards the clifftop shop, which was preparing to close as dusk fell. She found herself being quite garrulous in her exchanges for a change. Then a gap suddenly opened up in the gathering, and she saw Rachel standing a little way off, looking at her. Rachel's departure had provoked a great deal of conjecture, so her arrival now was intriguing to the group.

Aurelia's heart leapt with joy. She excused herself to those near her and pushed her way through the milling throng that had threatened to imprison her again, to go to Rachel. They hugged like old friends.

"Shall we have a drink?" asked Rachel.

Aurelia smiled, and was already mapping out in her fantasy what would happen later. Her meeting with the Professor had aroused her through his judicial application of his gallic charm and short-term restraint. She found that she wanted Rachel's body and the comfort it would bring. It would be a fitting last night.

"So you came back. What did you do with your day?"

Rachel sighed. "I spent it with my aunt. She's very depressed, maybe clinically so. I left her with a rented companion who will spend the evening with her.

"I came back, hoping to find you. You weren't to be found earlier. Where did you go?"

"Paris."

Rachel stopped in her tracks, her mouth gaping with astonishment.

"Yes, you heard me correctly."

She detailed her day to Rachel, whose eyes gleamed with thoughts of the romance and excitement of Paris.

"So let's celebrate your imminent departure for gay Paree with a bottle of champagne. Aunt Penny is paying for it, even though she doesn't know it."

They headed off to the Bar. The clubhouse ballroom had two adjoining double doors, to allow for massed entries and exits at busy times. By a twist of fate, the two girls entered through one set of doors at the precise moment that Alex left by the other. The girls had come within six feet of him, but none were aware of the coincidence. He had been dutifully spending the last day and early evening with his parents.

As the friends sat at a table at the back of the ballroom, Rachel spotted Alex's parents at a front table by the ballroom floor.

"Do you know what? Seeing Alex's parents over there makes my pussy itch."

Aurelia regarded her closely. "Have you still got the bug?"

"No, just an itch that a stunning blonde can help me scratch."

"Two minds with but a single thought. So let's go."

"You do realise," Rachel said, "that this is the end of the holiday. Don't you want to let your hair down in the disco? It might not be too late."

Aurelia shook her head. "I'd rather raid your drinks fridge, even empty it."

Rachel nodded, adding, "But first, I want to buy something bubbly from the bar. I want to toast our friendship and hope that it will survive our going our separate ways."

They giggled as they strolled back to Rachel's chalet. The thoughts of each of them were from time to time elsewhere, but they were happy to be back in each other's company. Rachel's mind was pre-occupied with Alex. She was regretting the missed opportunity to resolve unfinished business with him. But the fear of his rejection after her reaction to him before, deterred her now from the very notion of trying to seek him out.

Aurelia's mind was on the secrets of her body that Rachel had unlocked. She had orgasmed several times with her friend. Her body could not easily forget Alex's masterpiece of a cock, but she had drawn a line under that brief part of her life, for fear that it might disrupt her plans. She was content that she had discovered her bisexuality, which could prove very convenient.

The Brunette with the sexy curves and big breasts walked alongside the physically perfect Blonde, after whom every heterosexual man lusted and bemoaned their lack of success. Any blue blooded male would have drooled at the sight of them, and would probably have been disappointed at being spurned.

The champagne did not last long. The girls had got naked and sat on the bed, swapping stories and giggling like the school girls they had so recently been. Aurelia felt light headed, but Rachel was up for more booze.

"I'm going to get some more champers. I don't want this night to end."

She got some money and skipped to the door. Aurelia called after her.

"Shouldn't you put something on?"

They both giggled again, then Rachel slipped on her sexy kimono.

The clubhouse bar was low-lit, except at the serving counter. Rachel had thought nobody would notice her outfit, but a decidedly non Anglo-Saxon pinch on the bottom told her differently. Men's eyes were undressing her. She didn't care. She was leaving tomorrow.

Aurelia was sitting up in the bed under the sheet when she returned to the chalet, listening to music on the built-in radio console. Rachel looked around to check that the door had shut behind her, so silent was its mechanism.

She shrugged off her kimono and shook her breasts tantalisingly at her blonde friend. She opened the chilled bubbly and poured two effervescing glasses and proposed a toast.

"To wherever we end up, we shall always be friends. Until we meet again, cheers!"

They linked arms and each took a deep sip, coughing on the errant bubbles invading their noses.

"And now for dessert," declared the brunette. She pulled back the sheet and ducked her head between the blonde's loins to suck on Aurelia's gorgeous pussy.

Aurelia sighed. The alcohol had made her mood extra mellow. Here's to bisexuality, she thought.

"Rachel!"

It was a male voice. Aurelia froze. That wasn't Rachel's voice. Who else would be speaking to her friend? Rachel stopped sucking her and jerked her body upwards, turning her head to look towards the source of the sound.

Somebody else was in the chalet with them. Rachel must have failed to close the door properly. Aurelia panicked. She could not hide herself. So she did the next best thing and grabbed some pillows and clamped them over her face.

Rachel was speaking to the voice.

"Alex, what are you doing here? How -?"

Aurelia's heart leapt, then plummeted at the thought that Alex should find her naked with Rachel.

"Rachel, I saw you outside. I'm as surprised as you are."

It was Alex's voice right enough. Aurelia panicked. Her life had gone through too many twists and turns in recent weeks. She held on to the thought that she had finally sorted matters out. She was going to France and a new future, yet a voice from her recent past had apparently returned to stir things up again.

She peeked over the top of one pillow. Alex was indeed there, and he had turned to go and lock the door, from the inside. Her immediate thought was : he mustn't see me. He must not know I'm here.

She leapt from the bed whilst his back was turned, and fled into the bathroom.

She listened at the door to a muffled conversation.

"How did you get in?"

"A trick I got from a movie."

"Go outside, I'll follow you out, I promise."

Aurelia heard Rachel say she would talk to Alex outside the chalet.

A few minutes later she heard them both returning.

The bathroom door opened and a naked Rachel beckoned her.

Aurelia peeped out the bathroom door. Her eyes locked with Alex. Why was he there? What did he want? She realised then that his motive was obvious; he was undressing.

He must be thinking the same questions as her. She decided that she must confront him, despite being naked. He had her all now, and not too long ago. She had nothing to hide from him, except her thoughts and intentions.

She crept out of the bathroom. Rachel came and stood beside her putting her arms around Aurelia's waist in a gesture of solidarity.

Alex stared at them both. He didn't look upset, or even surprised. Aurelia saw lust in his eyes, a desire for both their naked bodies. He approached them; she looked down at his excitable cock. He slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her into a huddle with him and Rachel. It was a seminal moment of intersexual friendship. He kissed her, then Rachel.

Rachel spoke. "Come to the bed, I - we - have some explaining to do."

Rachel took Aurelia's hand and moved to the bed where she sat with her back to the headboard. Aurelia sat beside her and nervously pulled up the top sheet over their breasts. It felt weird to have the three of them naked in the same room.

She forced herself to take control. She commanded Alex, "Fetch yourself a glass from the bathroom."

She poured three generous fingers of vodka and offered a carton of orange juice as a mixer.

Rachel then explained to Alex. "So, my aunt booked us into a hotel. I thought she had cancelled our reservation here, but I forgot to hand in my key in our haste to leave. Aunt Penny left hers in the chalet. I returned the next day to hand my key back. The receptionist was surprised that we'd left, and said the room was still ours for the rest of the week. That was just as well because yesterday, Aunt's mood became impossible. She asked me to leave her on her own, so I came back here for the night. I'm led to believe that you two were cavorting in the rain on the bowling green."

12