Brunette on Blonde 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aurelia glared at her friend. "You might as well tell him the rest."

Rachel paused, then took a deep breath.

"Aunt Penny was drunk and confused. She may have thought that she could somehow enhance our sex by joining in. Who knows, now? The point is, she was devastated to realise that she had spoiled our assignation. I said some bad words to you. I kicked you out. I didn't know what to think.

"I took Aunt Penny to a hotel in the town. Since then, Penny has been seeing a psychiatrist at the hospital. She is suffering from a severe mental breakdown. The cause goes way back into her past, but this recent event may have been the last straw."

Aurelia smiled to suggest that all was well.

"Rache and I became friendly last week. We didn't mind not finding suitable men because we enjoyed each other's company. So much so that we discovered that we enjoyed each other's bodies as well. Rachel made the first approach, but I didn't need much enticing. That seemed to be our solution to being man-less. I thought it was safer, too. Then you arrived on Saturday. Rachel went off after you."

Rachel harrumphed ironically. "Yes, and it made Aurelia interested in you! I was so humiliated by my aunt's scandalous behaviour in front of you, Alex, but I was even more humiliated by you orgasming to her nude cavorting. That sperm was supposed to be to toast the loss of my virginity. When Aunt Penny insisted on leaving, I agreed. I didn't want to see you again, but I missed Aurelia's company.

"I came back to see her, and we were intimate.

"So here we are, enjoying our last night of a very eventful holiday."

She ended her speech with a broad smirk on her face. Alex looked unconvinced. He glanced at Aurelia. She wilted under his gaze. The feelings she had suppressed were seeping to the surface again. Her tactic had to be to distract his attention. She needed to distract it again.

"Rachel is still a virgin; she needs to get laid. You're the ideal man to do it. You come with the highest recommendation."

Rachel gasped in surprise. She had not planned on this.

Alex looked at her. His face looked to be conflicted as well. Aurelia saw his desire for her in his eyes.

"And you?"

His question might have hurt Rachel, aimed as it was at her friend. Rachel lowered her voice, looking even more sheepish. "I'm not sure I'm ready anyway. I'd...like to watch, if that's OK with you? I'm sure Aurelia won't mind. And I'm sure you won't mind my nubile body as decoration."

He saw the attempted humour in her words. He laughed. She joined in with relief at an awkward situation avoided. She grabbed his hand, pulled him towards her and kissed him.

Aurelia stared at Rachel, who was distinctly uncomfortable with any implied suggestion that she lose her virginity.

Rachel took a gulp of her drink, then replaced it on the bedside table with studied care. She was both intrigued and uneasy at being a bystander to what was likely to be a very intimate act between her friends.

Aurelia decided to take the lead, as the more experienced female there. She pushed the sheet down with her legs to expose both their upper bodies. Rachel's breasts looked sumptuous. Aurelia leant across and stroked them, watching Alex out of the corner of her eye. Alex's cock had stiffened, just as she had hoped.

Rachel slid down the bed, ignoring the bait of Alex's cock. Aurelia leant over her and they kissed, caressing each other's bodies.

Aurelia felt the sheet being pulled off them completely. It was Alex, keen on seeing their whole naked bodies. Rachel shifted her body through ninety degrees, into the scissoring position her Aunt had taught her. Her motive was obvious. She was opting to play safe with a move that didn't involve cocks.

Aurelia didn't want to let Rachel off the hook that easily. There was no question of she and Alex resuming their one-night stand. But there might be hope for him with Rachel. She extracted her limbs and moved to put her head between Rachel's legs instead. That seemed to satisfy the brunette and she adjusted the angle of her hips to facilitate Aurelia's oral ministrations.

It all felt clinical for Aurelia. She didn't want this, but she had to make Rachel relax and become aroused. Then she hoped, nature might take over.

Alex was not to be a disinterested bystander though. Aurelia felt his fingers probing her pussy. She didn't mind that; in fact she loved the sensations it provoked inside her. She could not resist pushing her bottom up against his knuckle to facilitate easier access for his fingers.

So it was a shock when his thick cock pushed its way inside her vagina from behind. She shrieked. It was unexpected and it felt very big and uncomfortable. Her first priority was bringing Rachel to the boil. She gave out a muffled moan as she continued to suck Rachel's clitoris whilst caressing one of Rachel's nipples with a free hand.

Aurelia tried to concentrate on pleasuring Rachel but could not restrain her body from rocking with Alex's poundings of her vagina from behind. She searched for Rachel's clitoris and tried to stimulate it whilst being rocked back and forwards. But it was too little too late and she felt her body building up to another Alex-style eruption of molten bliss. Her body was racing ahead of her mind. She released a grudging moan, but it continued, and rose in cadence and volume as her body escaped her control and set off on its rise towards an inevitable orgasm.

But there was something different about this sex doggy style. It felt much more intense. She could not stop herself crying out in surprise and delight. Her first orgasm came quickly and was rapidly followed by a second whilst Alex kept pumping. His thrusts were so powerful that she forgot Rachel as she orgasmed freely. She felt an all-consuming ecstasy. She paused her ministrations towards Rachel as she waited for her sensations to diminish. Then she rolled onto her side, clasping her pussy with her hand, as if she didn't want the sensations inside her to escape.

She knew that Alex had held back from dosing her with his sperm. She admired his control.

She glanced at Rachel whose eyes were wide with astonishment at what she had just witnessed. Alex slipped off the bed and came round it to kiss Rachel. Aurelia watched fascinatedly as he engaged in foreplay with her friend. He looked so expert and in control that she experienced a moment's jealousy that he should be making love to another woman. She shook herself out of that mindset and moved closer to them to give Rachel her encouragement. She stroked the back of Rachel's calf, then her thighs. She noted that Rachel was responding to her touch rather than Alex's attentions.

Alex delved down between Rachel's thighs with his head. Aurelia watched spellbound as his tongue explored Rachel's pussy. At last Rachel responded to him, putting her hands round his neck. Then she lifted her hips to give him easier access to her lady bits. She moaned louder when he massaged and kissed her tits.

Her voice sounded plaintive and resigned. "Are you going to take my virginity? Will you do to me what you did to Aurelia? Does my body turn you on?

Alex's reply made Aurelia feel like a voyeur. "You're a gorgeous woman, Rachel. I want you at this minute more than anything else. Will you let me...?"

Aurelia's heart felt a pang of emotion that he should still seek Rachel's permission. But Rachel said nothing, staring lovingly up into Alex's eyes. He knelt over her and slowly stroked his cock as he stared at Rachel's breasts and torso. Rachel lifted her hips again and swung her loins back and forth to tease him.

"Aaaaagh!" he exclaimed with the exasperation of a potential premature ejaculation. For a virgin, Rachel was working her hips to perfection. He had to concentrate on delaying his own pleasure.

He knelt between her outstretched knees. He buried his head between her thighs and sucked on her clit whilst simultaneously stroking a breast and nipple. It had the desired effect and Rachel's hips writhed with mounting passion. She clamped her hands to the sides of his head and pulled him up towards her breasts. He reached for his cock and positioning it at her vulval opening whilst tonguing her sensitive nipples in turn.

Aurelia realised that Rachel's sensitive breasts would cause her to climax very quickly. "Now," she urged, breathily, totally caught up in the erotic action.

Alex's back straightened as if reacting to her words. He plunged his organ home, his bottom tensing as his muscles tightened. Aurelia watched enthralled whilst Rachel gave a querulous cry at this unaccustomed sensation totally filling her vaginal passage. Rachel took a deep breath, then exhaled slowly as her body took on board this new sensation, and reacted to his gentle thrusts and withdrawals. His copulation was triggering all sorts of new and positive reactions, to which her body was responding.

This is it, she thought, I'm finally a woman. Her eyes met Aurelia's at her side, and an unspoken communication passed between them, of mutual understanding.

"Ohmigod, that's wonderful," she muttered encouragingly to Alex. "Don't stop, make me come."

Aurelia moved back behind Alex and watched his buttocks flexing as he teased Rachel's body towards her first, coital climax. She imagined every thrust and what it must be doing to Rachel's insides. She sobbed with emotion at the thought of Alex's a cock inside her friend for the very first time. The magic of man's love for woman through sex, played out before her like a romantic novel. It was beautiful to watch, and arousing, all at the same time. Both lovers were moaning now in tune to the rhythm of their coupling.

"Awww, I'm coming. Keep going my love, make me a whole woman." Rachel's words were superfluous, but expressive. "Oh, I love the feel of your big fat cock inside me. It's filling me up. It's big, oh so big. It's huge."

Then any further words were submerged by moans of physical surrender to her body's climax. Their sounds were in perfect harmony as they moved inexorably towards their mutual peaks. Aurelia reached at last for her clit, to tease her hyper-aroused body into the further orgasm that it craved. Rachel and Alex's bodies were writhing now in front of her with an instinctive interplay of hips and limbs seeking every millimetre of coital contact at the centre of their groins. This was a pure communion of two bodies in sexual harmony. The realisation of that triggered an immense orgasm in Aurelia, that coalesced with the sounds of the two lovers into a symphony of satiated desires.

Rachel cried out with exultation at a new height of orgasmic pleasure besides which all previous, non-heterosexual climaxes paled. She sensed Alex flooding her engorged channel with his sperm, and she laughed with sheer pleasure, and an abandonment of all constraint.

Alex gave out a final, long drawn out moan of ecstasy, then slumped on his elbows over the brunette. Yet he remained aware of his surroundings and his hand reached out to clasp Aurelia's in a gesture that brought her to tears of warmth and loving emotion.

She heard Rachel mutter, "My god! Will it always be like that?"

Aurelia could not stifle a laugh. Alex had rolled onto Rachel's off side, exhausted. Aurelia gazed at Rachel, who was also smiling. She caressed Rachel's body. Rachel's body jilted when Alex stroked her nipple. The girls' eyes locked and they each smiled at another shared understanding.

Aurelia lay on one side of Rachel, and Alex on the other. He and she caressed Rachel's body gently in long strokes up her front and across her breasts. Alex touched a nipple and Rachel's body jerked again.

"Careful, its very sensitive," she warned.

"It looks like your body is one, huge erogenous zone," he said. "You'll never have problems getting orgasms."

Aurelia gazed lovingly at her friend and whispered confidingly, "He took me from behind, Rache. It was unbelievable. More powerful than lying on my back."

~*~*~

Aurelia woke to daylight streaming in the chalet window. The mattress was empty beside her. Rachel had shifted to the other side of the bed. Alex came from the bathroom and stepped gingerly over Aurelia to lie down between them. She marvelled at his desire not to disturb them. Light sleep took her again, until a further movement of the mattress woke her again.

Rachel was leaning over Alex and sucking his semi-stiff cock. She looked at Aurelia sideways and smiled conspiratorially.

Aurelia decided to join in and leant downwards to lick his balls. They smelt faintly of soap, but she didn't mind. She felt him stir and moved her bottom into his view.

"What are you doing?" He murmured in a sleepy voice.

Aurelia replied, "Paying you back for last night."

"Is that revenge or reward?"

"Oh, very much reward, but stop us if you think you've been overpaid."

"Go ahead ladies," he sighed, and laid his head back on the pillow.

Aurelia looked at Rachel who had stopped sucking him. Aurelia glanced meaningfully at his semi-erect cock. Their eyes met conspiratorially. Rachel moved lightly off the bed and went to the bathroom. When she returned Aurelia went, and washed her nether regions with a flannel. She suspected that Rachel had a plan that involve them both.

When she returned to the bed Rachel knelt over Alex's head and faced down the bed, lowering her thighs toward his slumbering face. She pointed frantically at his dick. Aurelia was mystified at first at how she would avoid leaning into Rachel's face. Then she understood. She mounted Alex facing down to his feet, reverse cowboy style, and lowered her orifice onto his renewed morning wood.

If the previous evening's assault on her doggy style had been unexpectedly overly fulfilling, riding him facing away from him proved simply stimulating. With little to focus on except a cock inside her, she could concentrate on a single motion, and experience the satisfaction of pure lust.

She was already experiencing mounting excitement when his body stirred and started to respond to her vaginal embrace. His hips soon pushed upwards in time to her bounces on his cock and quickly fuelled her rise to her climax for the day. She moaned with pleasure as she heard Rachel gasping somewhere behind her back. She hoped that Alex was taking full note of her sexy bottom bouncing up and down on his cock because she could not keep this up for long. But she need not have worried because his hips came alive and pushed up vigorously in concert with her bounces, and triggered more orgasms inside her. She was elated when she heard his orgasm and sensed more sperm coating her insides.

Rachel was laughing behind her with pleasure.

They all three lay arm in arm on the bed recovering.

Rachel confessed, "My pussy is raw from last night. Sadly, I won't be ready again for vaginal intercourse until we're all too far apart. I suppose this is our swan song. I'll miss you both. Shall we keep in touch?"

Aurelia said, "Of course." Yet she knew that pastures new were opening up and promises made now might never be fulfilled.

~*~*~

The story moves on now to Aunt Penny's barely credible tale, before a finale that resolves all, but not without surprises.

If you were moved by this story, please leave a comment, which is the lifeblood of my writing.

12