Brutal Blowjobs are for Me!

Story Info
A girl discovers she loves sucking off her stepdad.
1.4k words
4.01
58.7k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers

The day I turned 18 was an important day for me. Looking back, that was the day that I learned my true purpose in life. My stepdad waited for my mother to go to work and then he walked into the living room with his dick out. I had never seen his cock before and so I was shocked to see him stroking his dick with his right hand. He pointed at me with the other hand.

"Michelle, it's time for you to grow up and become a woman. Happy birthday to you."

"Um...thank you?" I answered, not really sure what he had in mind. I was afraid of his strange behavior and afraid of his large cock, which he was still stroking. "Why are you naked?" I asked, confused by his disgusting behavior. His cock was so much bigger than the guys I'd fucked that were closer to my age. I wondered how my mother handled it. I had no idea that I was about to find out.

"Get on your knees, right here." He pointed to a spot of carpet in front of him.

"But why?" I asked, afraid to move.

"Don't sass me, young lady. Get on your knees. Right here!" He pointed to the same spot in front of him and so I did as he asked. After all, he was my stepfather and I didn't want him to tell my mother that I wasn't listening to him. We hadn't always gotten along and my mother was very sensitive about my relationship with him.

"Good girl," he praised me. "Now open your mouth."

I did as he asked, opening my mouth nice and wide for him. I knew he was going to slip his cock into my mouth as I looked up at his crazed eyes. He looked possessed as he forced his dick past my lips and all the way down my throat.

I instantly choked, spitting his dick out and coughing as I attempted to draw in a healthy breath. "Why? Why did you do that?" I asked.

"You need to learn how to service me, Michelle. Your mom isn't here enough and we are always home alone together. We can help each other out. Now come on and get your mouth back on my cock."

I opened my mouth and this time he was a little more careful about not making me choke. He slid his cock in slowly and waited for me to relax.

"That's a good girl. Relax that throat. Take my cock as far as you can."

I was shocked when he pressed his dick deep into my throat. I stayed relaxed for him the way he asked me to and amazingly he was able to slip his dick down my windpipe. I panicked a bit, but he instantly soothed me, stroking my hair lovingly.

"Just relax. Breathe through your nose. Let it happen. I'm going to fuck your throat nice and slow, okay?"

I gave a nod.

"Yeah, there we go. Let it go down your throat. I knew you'd be better at this than your mom. You're a much better listener." His hands now gripped my head and he held me in place while he fucked my face with his big, fat dick. I tried to think about something else, anything that would take my mind off of what was actually happening to me. I tried my best to breathe through my nose as my stepdad's dick pounded my face faster and faster. I could feel his balls slapping against my chin and I felt like I was being completely and utterly used.

"I'm going to cum! Please don't move, Michelle. Let daddy cum down your throat!" I held as still as I could, praying that he would cum quickly and that it would be over.

He made some grunting noises and I could feel his cock ejaculating into my throat. I couldn't taste or feel the cum as it went down because his dick was so far down my throat when it happened. When he was done, he pulled his cock from my mouth and then gave me a little pat on the head.

"Great job, Michelle. I'm so glad you're 18 now. Happy birthday!"

"Thanks." I said quietly.

I thought that it was over, but an hour later, my stepdad was back with his dick in his hand.

"I want to fuck your throat again," he announced, as if it was a decree.

"No, I just sucked your dick an hour ago."

"I have a lot of needs, Michelle and you're the woman who is home right now. Now come here and get on your knees."

"No!"

"You better do it, or I'll tell your mother what a whore you are."

"No you won't! You made me do it!"

"I'm sure your mother will see it my way once I explain what a horny, little teen you are. I'll tell her how you seduced me and sucked my dick. I might even tell her that you fucked me."

"We didn't fuck!"

"Don't worry, Michelle. We will. But first I want you suck this cock like you did earlier."

"Fine," I said as I took my place in front of his dick. This time, he was much more brutal, shoving his thick cock deep down my throat with brute force. He fucked my face like I was some hooker he hired by the hour and I was forced to take it until he emptied his cock again. This time he pulled out so he could dump his load all over my face. It was disgusting.

"Thanks, Michelle. You were great. I'll be back in an hour or so for more."

I tried my best not to get upset as my stepdad fucked my face another three times on my birthday. I was hoping that it would stop, but he only got worse. His brutal face fuckings became a regular part of my days after my mother left for work. I got to the point where I actually looked forward to sucking him off and I would challenge myself to make him cum as quickly as possible.

He began to smack my face with his cock and turn me in different positions where he could get his cock even deeper down my throat. I didn't have much of a gag reflex left at that point, but he fucked my throat until my gag reflex no longer existed at all. He came all over my face at least a few times a day, but he never asked to put his cock in my pussy or ass. I was expecting him to, but instead he kept using my throat like it was my pussy.

"How come you never fuck me?" I asked him one day.

"I don't want to do that to your mom. I mean, I'm not a monster," he replied.

"If you're fucking my face you might as well fuck me," I argued.

"I suppose I could fuck you in the ass," he said slowly, thinking about it. "Let's try it."

Next thing I knew he had me bent over the bed he shared with my mom and he was squeezing his thick cock into my ass. It didn't take long for him to cum once he got inside my tight, little hole.

It only took a few more weeks before he was fucking my pussy too. He had all three of my holes to himself every single day while my mother was at work. When she came home at the end of the day, she never seemed to notice the way I was limping or how her husband wasn't horny like he used to be.

My stepdad still loved to fuck my throat and I let him do it to me. I had learned a few things about myself from having sex with him. First of all, I learned that brutal blowjobs are for me! I loved the way he slapped me and talked shit to me while he used my face to dump his cum on. Secondly, I learned that I love sneaking around behind my mom's back. I was skeptical at first, but now I feel a sense of power whenever I fuck her husband. It feels good to let my stepdad cum in my pussy.

I know my true purpose in life, which is draining my stepdad's dick like the little slut I have become.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers