Brutal Shemale Lovers Pt. 03

Story Info
Jake is in Tanya's clutches, and she won't let him go.
13k words
4.8
67.6k
165

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: This story contains futa on male domination. Also, the word 'Shemale' in the series title was used before I learnt that it was an offensive term, and I will not be using this word in any future series titles or in the stories themselves, unless they are sequels of already created works so people can find the continuation of those specific stories. All Characters are 18+. Kinda bounced around a bunch of ideas here so I hope you all enjoy, and please comment, I might do a 'vote your own storyline' style story soon. (Also massive thanks to Phoenixcinders for advice on writing, definitely check them out!) Enjoy! -- Thereshegoes123

Chapter 1

Jake nestled in the sheets, twisting and turning. Thoughts of Sarah drifted through his mind, of her body against his...of her gentle kisses on his neck. He smiled to himself as her hands caressed his body. Slowly, she moved backwards and the scene changed... he was outside her apartment and she was crying. He tried to speak but no sound came out. He could see her shouting at him but the words didn't reach him, as if they were talking underwater. He tried to speak back, but his lips wouldn't move, and he simply stood there as she threw one final angry tirade in his face and turned away. Jake tried to shout out, to say anything, but nothing happened. Like he had before, he watched Sarah walk out of his life, without a sound...

--

Jake nestled quietly in the warm sheets, his body warm and peaceful. He whimpered softly whilst the tall voluptuous woman next to him smoked a long cigarette, stroking his hair as she did so.

Tanya cast her eye lazily over the cute, hairless body. She smiled. It still satisfied her to no end that he had come crawling back. Frankly, she was surprised Sarah hadn't got in touch since then to thank her. He just wasn't Sarah's type; she'd see that eventually, Tanya thought smugly.

Her phone buzzed and she glanced at the message. Jessica. Her favourite neighbour...no doubt hoping for some more neighbourly slutty sex. Tanya could throw her a bone tomorrow she supposed, but right now lover boy deserved her full attention.

She took in the gentle rise and fall of his chest in the light of the small lamp next to their bed, his innocence and vulnerability...his smooth supple skin. She took another delicious drag of her cigarette.

Making him shave his whole body was just one of the small improvements she had made in the past few weeks... She had also thought about buying him a dog collar, sometime in the future perhaps...

Jake began to snore softly, and Tanya almost felt like sliding her cock right down his throat again just to see that look of fearful surprise. She picked up her phone to distract herself and began browsing through social media. Tanya enjoyed browsing in the evening and checking on some of her old flames, plus her occasional updates and rather provocative photos always got attention. She flicked through some random profiles until she found herself once again at... Sarah's...

'Hmm... this looks unusual,' she thought.

Sarah had put a new photo up... in a rather tight-fitting blue dress that hugged her toned body, arm around the waist of a meek looking young man. He looked positively ecstatic to be next to such a gorgeous woman, and the following photos confirmed as much as they showed him looking up at her in gormless adoration.

Tanya's eyes narrowed. Sarah looked happy enough, her arm around the man's waist, her almost-too-perfect grin clear to see. Her smile didn't quite make her eyes though.

Tanya stared at the photo dismissively.

"She looks smug,' she thought.

At the same time, she felt a small flame of envy as her eyes slipped away, falling on Jake's mosquito bite biceps. Despite their passionate and frequent lovemaking there seemed to be something deeper, something subtle that had existed between Sarah and Jake that was absent between Jake and herself... Something more than just visceral lust and control. She didn't like that feeling of unease, and what made it worse was that she couldn't stop it from nagging her, eating away at her insides.

She huffed and scrolled away from Sarah, taking a deep drag of her cigarette before stubbing it out by her bedside. She didn't care; Jake was hers, her property. Cum marks the spot.

A new notification popped up. She narrowed her eyes, seeing that she had been tagged in a photo, and clicked the link. It was a picture from her past, uploaded recently by her college. Tanya gripped the phone a little tighter. The photo itself must have been almost a decade old.

Photos of her younger self were not something she enjoyed looking at, and she had already deleted most of them. Who had tagged her, she wondered? It didn't say...

She flinched slightly as she saw an old photo of her at college, aged 20 and wearing Jeans and a crop top with minimal make-up and her hair plain. God she hated the girl she used to be... So innocent, and feeble. She searched for who had liked the photo, but it looked like a blank profile. She scrolled further and saw her together with a group of people at a now closed-down bar they used to frequent... All smiling and grouped together, her rising just a little taller than everyone else... Not realising how fleeting these times would be. She saw the faces and smiled at some... Narrowed her eyes at others... And one she stared at for a long time. A beautiful petit girl in leggings, no older than eighteen, with a leather bra covering her modest breasts and short cropped hair. Every bit of clothing and makeup was black. She was sporting a lascivious grin.

Lucy.

Tanya's cock pulsed and she shivered. No need to bring up those memories again.

She had always done a superlative job of cutting herself off from her past. Her... sexual habits often necessitated it. That and she didn't want certain other individuals re-entering her life.

Tanya sighed and felt Jake rustling slightly. Better put him to bed she thought maliciously. She tapped untag on the picture, hit confirm, and placed her phone back on the table. Quietly she leaned over, already nude (she loved the feeling of swinging free), and placed her cock to his lips, his eyes fluttering.

"Welcome to your wet dream," she said softly as she pressed her swollen head between his lips.

Jake's tongue felt the hot head of her penis slide over it. Even in his half-awake state he started to salivate at the musk, the texture. He instinctively started widening his jaw to accommodate the huge girth, allowing her turgid invader to slide inch after inch down his throat.

Jake didn't think anything could be sexier than waking up with a huge dick in his mouth. He thought about the times Sarah had done it before, and smiled as he began bobbing on the shaft. His eyes looked up... And Tanya smiled back at him.

Jake's expression didn't change, and he continued sucking, but somehow the feeling of bliss wasn't quite there anymore. Tanya hadn't noticed, and she began to gently buck her hips, stroking his head as she let him force his head back on her cock. His hands began to feel her body, her curves... Tanya was still gorgeous, and it was never a hardship for Jake to service her body.

Jake began to lose himself in the moment as he deepthroated Tanya's cock, that is to say he managed to get a credible 8 inches into his mouth. The rest of the hefty base he stroked with both hands, occasionally removing one to service her swollen testicles. Tanya began to groan as her cock flexed, the tight walls of Jake's throat wrapping it and squeezing it, causing her back to arch as she tried to force herself fully inside him.

Jake gagged and pulled back at the pain of having an extra 2 inches shoved inside his mouth, and pulled his head back off her cock, sputtering, leaving it hanging heavy in the air with a long, shiny coating of spit. She always liked to do something slightly malicious; sometimes just for entertainment, other times to impress upon him who exactly was in control, as if he could ever forget. He tried not to cough, swallowing slowly. Tanya let him regain his breath, and put a single finger under his chin, bringing his gaze up to her. He took in her naked form, kneeling above him on the bed, her huge penis jutting out of a feminine form. Her pert breasts with nipples now hardened and the gentle curves of her hip and belly were outlined against the soft lamp light. It made him feel slightly dizzy being so intimate with such beauty, despite her moments of cruelty. She towered over him as she placed her large hands on the sides of his torso and lifted him so that his ass was sliding over the head of her penis.

Jake felt his own hot spit being rubbed against his exposed entrance, and looked deeply into the eyes of a smiling Tanya.

She whispered softly, "I love you."

They said this to each other regularly, usually during sex. Jake felt her physical power, dangling above her pork sword; a gorgeous dominant woman ready to fuck his brains out, and replied:

"I love you too."

In that moment, Jake felt compelled to say it, completely controlled by her. It didn't feel true to his heart, but it also felt like a deep subservient part of him wanted the dominance; enjoyed the way she treated him in moments like this.

Jake breathed out slowly as he waited for Tanya to impale him with her horse cock as usual, a violent union of their bodies. Tanya seemed to be holding him there for an age, making his hair stand on end in anticipation... before she slowly slid him down. Tanya didn't snap her hips as she might normally do, and this surprised Jake, who was expecting to have to hold back a scream, and he let out a long "Mmmmmmmhhhhhh" of relief as she filled him up with a slow, measured thrust.

She pulled him in and he let himself be wrapped tight to her warm body, resting his cheek against her breasts.

Tanya began to pump him gently, her body aching to go faster, even as she took in every skip of his breath as their hips met, every flutter of his eyelids. Jake unknowingly began to bite his upper lip, which made her furiously horny. He began to squeak softly, each time she bottomed out inside him, his body pushed up against her. Knees shaking, an orgasm hit him.

Jake murmured, soft, incomprehensible words, as Tanya made love to him; slow, nurturing strokes deep inside his ass. This was different. Tanya always fucked him hard, and fast. It had been that way for weeks. This felt more... heartfelt. More vulnerable.

He felt himself getting lost in it.

She began to pull his legs up and pressed him onto his back on the bed, legs wide in the air. She leant back and grabbed his ankles, and began to long dick him, a slightly faster pace, but still slow enough for Jake to see everything she was doing to him. He spied a slight sheen of sweat under her breasts, her long red nails glinting as they rested on his ankles, her grip strong.

He took in the incredible sight of Tanya sheathing herself in him, that huge thing disappearing inside his body, hitting the places that made his whole body arch. Her expression was unusually tender, almost begging for more, like this moment was just too perfect for her to ever stop. She panted and he found himself panting with her, pushing his dainty hips forward, helping her go as deep as she possibly could in him. Their sweaty grunts and thrusts synced together like a perfectly oiled machine.

Tanya suddenly began to kiss his feet, his arches and his toes, tickling him. He began to giggle and laugh, and she smiled softly. It was one of the most genuine smiles he had ever seen from her. They both stopped as one and shared a sudden moment of clarity, of extreme intimacy.

Tanya's heart fluttered.

She felt something she hadn't felt in a long time, something that frightened but also excited her.

As one they both began to cum, but not as explosive and animalistic as usual. Tanya's was a slow river inside him. Jake felt her hot sperm inside his body and his cock began to dribble cum over his belly, pooling in his belly button. She kept her steady pace, and reached down with both her hands and pushed his hands against the bed, clasping them with hers. Now she was on top of him with her full weight, and she leant over so that her heavy chest was pushing down on him, nose to nose as she pumped her love into him.

"Oh...oh...yes.." was all Jake could say, as her unending flow of hot jizz continued to warm his insides.

He couldn't break from her gaze and he squealed softly as one soft rope of cum came out of his cock, lazily hitting the bottom of his chest. This made Tanya groan and her lip curled slightly as she let out one thick spasm of fluid into Jake's ass.

They both tried to catch their breath, which was difficult for Jake as Tanya collapsed on top of him, her cock deep inside him, and he huffed as the air was compressed from his lungs. Her tits crushed into his chest, and her lips hovered centimetres from his. Her expression was somewhere between ecstasy and shock. Jake took the opportunity to bring his face to hers, and softly kissed her waiting mouth. She froze, and didn't maul his mouth like she usually would have, allowing him to caress her lips softly. Tanya's world was turning rose red as Jake's gentle tongue play teased and excited her, and she held back from engulfing his smaller opening, allowing him to control the soft union of their tongues as he slowly played with hers. Jake's heart skipped a beat. When she suddenly broke the kiss, Jake followed her mouth as it moved away from him, trying to snatch just a second more.

Tanya shook her head, like she was trying to wake herself up. Her expression was confused, embarrassed even.

Jake looked at her. "Are you okay?" he asked in a caring tone.

Tanya's face was unable to emote what was going on in her head, and Jake staring at her was making her feel extremely self-conscious and... Something else.

Tanya felt a rising panic in her chest, she could feel her whole body tensing in front of Jake's puppy dog expression, and she suddenly felt hyper aware of his soft hands on her hips.

Without warning she grabbed and rotated Jake harshly so that suddenly he was face down in the bed. He tried to look back in surprise, but her fingers threaded into his hair, clutching painfully at the soft strands, and forced his face hard into the pillow.

She gritted her teeth and viciously spanked him on his right butt cheek, and Jake squealed in surprise.

Tanya's eyes were wide. Her emotions were swirling inside her skull. Confusion, passion... and... Something else? No, never... She chastised herself for even considering it. She had put those feelings to bed a long time ago. She wiped some water from her eyes and whipped her palm across Jake's other butt-cheek even harder.

Jake gasped and then squealed as Tanya roughly slammed her cock down into his exposed asshole, beginning to demolish him, crashing her hips into his aggressively.

He dug his fingernails into the bed and whimpered as she ripped pain and pleasure from him. There was no defence against the predatory onslaught. Tanya grunted as she worked, her shaft throbbing under the beautiful delights of her unwilling lover's tight butthole. She began to punch her hips forward, waiting a few seconds for Jake to take in the forced gratification from her heavy cock, before reversing and slamming it in again. His whole body was being pressed into the bed, and he was dribbling into the sheets as pre-cum streamed from his stiff penis.

Tanya plunged herself again and again into his unguarded ass, grabbing his hips so she could angle her thrusts perfectly for maximum depth.

She was brutal and unyielding, and their bodies bounced off each other with loud smacks.

Smack, smack, smack.

She growled and increased the pace

Smack, smack, smack, smack.

Jake screamed into the sheets as he came again.

"Yeah that's it bitch. Feel that dick," She moaned, pounding down with all her might, making Jake's cock spew cum onto the bed.

She gasped as she began to cum, drawing back her hips, her cock leaving Jake's widened asshole with a wet 'plop' sound. Huge jizz ropes fired over his back. It fell in his hair, onto his lower back, shoulder blades, spine, in big dollops that felt like he was being blasted by a hose full of warm sun cream.

His body sagged underneath weak knees. Tanya let him fell to the side as the last vestiges of her semen dribbled onto his ass crack, where he collapsed in the foetal position on the bed. She simply knelt there; sweat dripping from her brow, cock shrinking.

She felt exposed. Even though she had just fucked the shit out of him, Jake had somehow wormed his way into her head. Fury coursed through her shaking fists.

She was the one who dominated. She was the one in control.

Images of Lucy flashed through her head and Tanya forced the thoughts away.

She took a few deep, steadying breaths. Perhaps a post-coital drink was needed.

Tanya slunk out of bed, and with a last lingering look at the creamy mess behind her, moved towards the kitchen.

Jake simply laid there, his butt cheeks sore, letting himself slip into a deep sleep.

'What happened,' he thought to himself as he drifted off, to dream of Sarah again...

CHAPTER 2

Sarah set her glass down on the table as she tried to relax. The heavy electronic music pulsed, almost making her whole body vibrate, and she tugged up the blue dress which hugged her toned physique. She knew she looked fabulous.

The young man next to her shouted something but his voice was completely drowned out by the music, and she shrugged her shoulders and pointed to her ear.

He put down his near-empty glass and shouted closer so she could just about make out his words.

"WOULD YOU LIKE ANOTHER DRINK?" he said, two inches from her face.

She shook her head. Talking was pointless in a place like this. Besides, she had barely touched her drink, and would have much preferred to dance. But she wasn't just here for the entertainment.

The young man, Charles (his family apparently insisted that he never introduce himself to people as Charlie) was nice enough, but he didn't exactly bring much to the table in terms of brain power. However he was effeminate, sweet and inoffensive, as well as looking nice enough with his blond wavy hair to make a girl or two turn their gaze his way, plus stop men from hitting on her by virtue of him just being there, despite his diminutive size. He was really into her, but she'd been keeping him at arm's length (better to leave that whole 11-inch dick thing under the table so to speak).

He manoeuvred his small frame away from the table to get the drinks, squeezing awkwardly through a tall group of dancing girls who eyed him hungrily, and disappeared into the throng.

She took the time out to scan the room again, observing the seething mass of bodies, writhing in time with the music. She narrowed her gaze and checked her watch. Just past midnight. They should be on by now.

Right on time the lights dimmed, and spotlights flashed onto five women on separate podiums, in identical outfits, clutching the floor-to-ceiling poles which stood in the centre of each one. All black leather and facemasks with red flowing hair, their figure-hugging suits were designed for two tasks. Dancing, and most importantly being salivated over by the crowd of men and women who almost hummed in anticipation. The music slowed and tension was palpable in the room.

As one the girls leapt up into the air, and began to arch themselves around the poles, the music beginning to crescendo again and the crowd began to whoop and holler, throwing themselves into even more frenzied and chaotic dance moves.

Ordinarily Sarah would prefer to be on the pole herself but in this case she had come to see one particular girl. She focused in on the podium nearest her.