All Comments on 'Brutal Shemale Lovers Pt. 03'

by thereshegoes123

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
dammit51dammit51over 3 years ago
So glad you finished!

I’m really happy you finished the story arc! Good stuff!

EmirusEmirusover 3 years ago
A fitting ending

particularly with the plot, if you can call it that 🙄, of the first two chapters. I’ve just read all three and my immediate thought after the first, and again after the second, was it’s easy to write about a brutal shemale overpowering a weak man. I’ve done it myself. But this final chapter is actually more of a story 👏.

No doubt you will receive comments about the unlikelihood of someone such as Lucy appearing (I thought the scene with Carla was a good lead in to Tanya) and Tanya’s submission to her. But these will be from the same people who have made comments on the previous chapters who don’t seem to realise fictional stories are exactly that. Fiction. You have to suspend belief and just enjoy the the story.

It’s like John McClane in the Die Hard films. If it was real he would have been dead long before the credits 😳.

I see in the five years which cover the three chapters your punctuation and grammar hasn’t improved 😡. If it’s the same in the versions you sell you have a very forgiving readership. Or perhaps they only buy once 🤔. I’m surprised you’ve never used an editor. Although I would imagine all of those readers who are members of the handy brigade won’t give a toss! 😂

This is the only one out of the three which justifies a 5 from me, despite needing an editor. The better storyline has balanced the myriad of mistakes.

As for your apology for the use of the word shemale as against transsexual. It’s not what you write it’s the way you write it and in this type of story transsexual just wouldn’t fit in. There is a big difference between the two words. Shemale is for fiction and, in general, transsexual is for real life.

I think a transgender person, and it’s naturally only my own opinion, would take great offence, and rightly so, at being called a shemale in their daily life but would see the term used in pornography, either in film or literature, as something entirely different. In fiction, particularly film, the term shemale is used to attract a certain type of audience but equally transsexual can, and is, used in fiction.

I’m writing a story now in which one partner is transgender and, when necessary, I use the term transsexual because shemale would be entirely inappropriate. In the story I referred to earlier, and Cherry is brutal, I didn’t use either term because it wasn’t necessary but I did use transsexual in the story description.

https://www.literotica.com/s/cherry-22

nutcase666nutcase666over 3 years ago

Would be nice to see a wedding

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh, my!!!!

I loved this story immensely!! All of your stories actually! I just can’t get enough!!! I don’t know what happened, I tried to give five stars, but it only went to four 😢

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice!

very good story writing!

i would love to see a chapter 3 on "Late"

i think it has potential

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sarah and Tanya

I would love to read about what happened to Tanya. What evil things did Sarah do to her? What dildos, strap-ons, paddles, canes, cock rings, and nipple clamps were used and how? Please write about that. I would love it. Even the dreaded 5 gates of hell would be cool. lol

kania_helpukania_helpuover 3 years ago
Lucy and Tanya!

I loved your story. It was so hot. I would just love to read about Lucy and Tanya. About all the nasty things Lucy does to her. Using big fat strap-ons, dog collars with a leash, putting her in chastity. Whipping her big fat cock with a crop, or a switch untill she cums. Making her wear the 5 gates of hell everywhere they go, when out in public. Making Tanya watch Lucy have sex with another person while bound, gaged, in chastity, with a very big dildo in her ass. Oh the things Lucy could do to Tanya!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kinda hoping for a threesome

I mean, its kinda weird how you set up Tanya to be a potential love interest while in the end making her submit as a defacto slave.

I'm kinda hoping for a sequel where the three of them get into something together 'cus she's got the hots for Jake, Jake got the hots for both and Sarah is very interested in getting pounded by big dicked gales. So to me its seems kind of anticlimactic how all of this setup just falls flat.

I mean, good story, just a bit of an anticlimax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

An incredible story. You have an astounding way with words here and other stories. My only quibble is the ending.

Jake and Sarah needed to get back together, sure, and thus Sarah needed to forgive Jake for his infidelity. But Jake nor Sarah considered her role in his initial corruption by Tanya. Sarah effectively served Jake, a boy she may have been romantically interested in, up to her manipulative friend. And she enjoyed it both times!

Either one of them realizing this and not caring or learning from it, e.g. Sarah becomes a more caring version of Tanya because that's what Jake needs now that she set the events in motion, would have been splendid.

totostorytotostoryover 3 years ago
Lucy effect !!!!!!

Well, I want Sara reclaim Jack, but she must be learnt why he lifted her and what he missed to be returning back again to her .she didn`t !!!!!she just want to fuck him and by that way she will not keep him.

As for Lucy : I don`t saw why she had all that affect on Tanya , yeah you mentioned things but not that much ,however I know that is the only way Tanya leave Jack and Sara get her revenge.

I wished you put some romance fuck and some dirty talk dialogue during the fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Holding out Hope For a Sequel

It’s obvious to me that Tanya and Sarah have STRONG feelings for Jake that resemble love. It’s also unfortunate that Tanya wasn’t smart enough to let go of control for a little while to strengthen her relationship with Jake, which would have given her more power in the long run. It’s also likely that after Lucy teaches Tanya a lesson, she goes back to Jake and Sarah and they have numerous threesomes together. This was a great story. And I hope that this pulls Tanya out of her dark ways.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

When does Jake get to fuck someone?

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 3 years ago

Keep writing new stories. So far --- GREAT!!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

AMAZING story!!!!! I just loved the characters and the ineraction between them. The sex is hot and very erotic. Please don't ever stop writing. I'm off to check out your other works. Thank you!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Epilogue???

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 2 years ago

Best ending ever... Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing just amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lucy Is Hot,,, Yes!

Hallo thereshegoes123!

Working in Europe most of my clients were Dominant Women, that had little free time and lots of money.....so I know a little about how some Dominant Women will react with a stubborn submissive and your Lucy is pretty good,,, yes!

Oh and that was a cute little trick Sarah and Lucy played on Tanya, Sarah gets even, Lucy gets her favorite back and Tanya, well she got what was coming to her!

***

In my opinion chapters 1 and 2 are better than chapter 3, however I'm still giving it 5-Stars, because I can't be sure whether it actually is chapter 3, or if it's that woke nonsense about the term "shemale being offensive", that pushed my buttons! Hey I have an idea just run your stories past the woke crowd before posting, so they can sensor anything they feel is offensive, or better yet just let them write your stories for you! ;-)

Thanks..

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

I totally loved how you ended the storyline it was perfect. Shara got her true love back, Lucy got her favorite back, and Jake also got his one and only true love back. My personal rating is 20 stars…

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

LearningCuckoldLearningCuckoldover 1 year ago

Amazing, I loved this, but can there be another chapter for Lucy and Tanya..

Insanehippie69erInsanehippie69erover 1 year ago

Great story. Love to read about what happened to Tanya.

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 1 year ago

Fantastic! Of course I'd love to be Jake, fucked by two dominant shemales with huge cocks. A threesome Sarah-Leticia-Jake would be a nice sequel, also Lucy and Tanya sequel. Tanya is probably my perfect wet dream, dominant, cruel and vicious, and with a monster cock. Lucy-Leticia-Tanya is also a nice argument line. Keep on with the great stories!

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 1 year ago

Besides the Lucy-Tanya, I'd enjoy very much more Lucy stories. Her dominating other shemales, males, women, I think she's got a great potential

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing I loved every part of this story. I felt the most for Tanya to me she is the perfect woman. Strong dominant taking what she wants because her raw powerful sexuality demands it but with a soft vulnerability awaiting descovery. Its a shame she finished under the heel of another hopefully in the future we will see this goddess of a women becoming stronger than Lucy and getting a much more happier deserved ending. Thank you for writing this as a married man I would love to be topped and dominated by a woman with a thick girl cock and your story has helped with that fantasy.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderabout 1 year ago

Beautiful ending. Would love to read more of this gorgeous sexual soap opera

JackiemichelleJackiemichelleabout 1 year ago

Love the story. Couldn't stop reading. Hopefully you finish the relationships. Can't wait to read more

Templars34Templars3412 months ago

I'm glad Sarah and Jake ended up together

ColonelinguistColonelinguist11 months ago

5 stars for erotic description, writing skills and story layout. Though I do think that the whole concept of these futa individuals, that I’ve read on this Literotica platform time and time again is both juvenile and pedantic.

I, like thousands other gay, sissy and bi men who fancy crossdressing individuals, do so because they have cocks and they dress like females. We love cock, or else we would find females for sexual gratification. So why not just eliminate this fantasy idea of a physically superior female that for some unknown reasons, has been born with a Dick instead of a Vagina? In other words: drop all this futa nonsense and write about all the tgirls in this world today who enjoy having cocks and use them to dominate submissive males. I have yet to read a story like that by a good writer, like you tsg123, thus far. I’m Thinking that would take some big ass balls though. So; you game?

thereshegoes123thereshegoes12310 months agoAuthor

@Colonelinguist

Thank you for the kind words, and for the rating. I believe 'Big Cock Boss' from my other writings is exactly what you might be looking for! - TSG123 x

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You should do a spin off and explore Tanya

MarsPatrolMarsPatrol3 months ago

Right up my alley. No pun intended but I‘ll take the credit. Super hot. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

That was a awesome story. Really enjoyed the plot twists and the last scene with Sarah and Jake one of the best expressions of love and oneness I have ever read. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthereshegoes123@thereshegoes123
Hey guys, just got a new site up: https://thereshegoes123.com/ You can get my stories much earlier there or on my patreon/public discord server, and can also vote on what stories you would like to see in the future (and get special extra PATREON-ONLY content!) See you there!...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES