Bryan & Carla after the Supermarket Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you happen to have carnal designs on this body, Bryan, I have to inform you that this is the first time in four years, two months and ... in twenty minutes it will be eight days, since I last felt in a mood where I might put you, as my mission commander, on a promise of my sexual favours. In fact, I feel I should insist on it. However, I do have to ensure that your quarters are ready for even a brief period of feminine occupation."

"In what way?" I asked innocently.

"You got much furniture in yet, Bryan?"

"Mmm, well I could tease you and say that some of it was delivered this morning, most of the rest early tomorrow, but there's a lot to do before the house is finished,"

"What exactly has been delivered so far?" she asked, "bearing in mind that I consider any of your rooms could prove to be used recreationally, or for a particular couple's training purposes, if you know what you mean."

"Mum, I think cookery training is covered," I teased, "All the kitchen appliances were built in, but there is a kitchen table..."

"That's good to know. Kitchen prepped for engagement, tick. Anywhere else prepped for night exercises?"

"... there is furniture in two of the four bedrooms."

"Four bedrooms? Are both the two you referred to fitted with beds, or just the one?"

"Two of them are..." I said, "fitted as you would expect."

"... equipped ready to host manoeuvres, right?

"Right. Even most of the empty rooms are thickly carpeted, with a rich woollen wove content, to facilitate both night and day operations, even before the furniture arrives, Ma'am, not to mention a walk-in multi-jet shower built for two."

"Sounds perfect after the sweaty evening we have had, and handy for a sweaty night, too."

"It is still a bit rough and ready. But I do have somewhere very comfortable to sleep, or where one can lay a head in the master bedroom. As for the rest of the house, it mostly needs a woman's touch to make it a home. Although that touch could be extended to a team of a woman and little girl."

"So, with four bedrooms, I assume three bedrooms are empty with potential?"

"It's a family house, suitable for occupation by someone who appreciates the love of a large family. They are designed to expand and contract with the occupation over a period of time, there's even room to expand the house into the garden. I think you'll like it, both as it is and its long term potential."

"I am sure I will, my Sweetheart, I have not seen them close up, but Dad's given them a professional eye, and he likes them a lot."

"That's reassuring. Actually, regarding occupation I had a revelation during my walk to the pub this evening. The third bedroom is now going to be a study, but it is currently too filled up with boxes to empty at the moment. There's room in that third bedroom for a couple of workstations, which we could shop for, if you were interested in setting up a business."

"That could be fun. Is that an offer?"

"It is"

"And the rent for such a business, do you think I could afford it?"

"I do, but it's pretty stiff."

"I had a feeling it might be. Do you have a ballpark in mind?"

"I think the best offer I could make is half my assets. Would you match that with half of yours?"

"I only have one asset, she means the world to me."

"I know. If I tell you what I have in mind, you have to tell me what you think, OK?"

"OK."

"The fourth bedroom is on the east side of the house, away from the river. It will be bright in the morning, but cool in the afternoon and easy to darken with thin curtains for youngsters who need to go to bed early..."

"Ahh. Like a nursery, Bryan?"

"I said it was a family house, sweetheart. Have a look, we'll be there in ten minutes and you can see if that room is suitable for Brie. It is completely empty and could be fitted out in a day, less than a day, if you wanted."

Carla was quiet for a few moments, Then we both tried to start at the same time. "Go on," she said.

By now we were by the river side, which was well-lit, and a well-defined path with an excellent surface, lined with iron railings, so there was no danger of falling in. There was a cool wind running upstream from behind us, that had the effect of making the surface of the water look as if it was flowing the opposite way we were used to. I moved around her to walk on the river side and took off my jacket to drape over her shoulders before we carried on walking arm in arm.

"I just wanted to say to you, Carla, that you could say anything to me, about anything. All I can assure you of is how I feel about you now and tell you that I fell in love with you when I was 13. I loved you then, I love you now and have never stopped loving you all the time in between. There is no-one else in my life nor has there been anyone of any interest to me, ever. But if we are going to be a couple, from here and now we each start with a clean slate. That's us. Now, your daughter Brie makes three, I care about her already and I would love to earn the right and be regarded in time as her father unconditionally."

She tugged my arm and we stopped walking. She lifted her lips with an invite for me to kiss her and I ignored her inviting for the last time back in the supermarket. However, I broke it off as quick as I could. "We will be home in just a few minutes, Sweetheart, where we can be more comfortable." She nodded and we walked on more purposefully.

"Sorry, I forgot I had your coat and that wind is chilly." she said, "But Bryan, there has never been anyone else for me in my heart, and Brie is your baby, Bryan. Her full name is Bryanna Myra Brown. I was a virgin that night that we made love. I had always deflected the one boy that I was allowed to go out with, and always stopped him getting into my knickers by giving him hand jobs at first and graduated blow jobs-"

"Which was why you were so good at it, my darling." I chuckled, "when I finally let you do that to me that night, you really blew me away."

"Well, you got in first and did the same to me, with your kisses and tongue. I had never had that before, had never even regarded the possibilities that a man could have as much power over my body and mind, so heighten my sexual enjoyment as I had discovered with you that I had never had with another boy. I was putty in your hands, but when I was with ..."

"Gary Cox."

"Yes, at first he was totally finished for the evening after a quick and simple hand job. However, by the time I told him I would never ever see him again, he was only prepared to listen to me after completing a blow-job. So I never had sex, never wanted sex or at least full sex, with anyone, until you ... and then that night it was twice!"

"So when did you actually break it off with Cox?"

Carla slowed down her pace, so I slowed down with her, almost as if she suddenly had a reluctance to arrive at my house before she gave me the confession that I thought I already knew.

"Oh dear, don't hate me Bryan, but that night we made promises to each other of our enduring love. I meant every word ... still mean every word ... and yet we both let our life together drift apart as if it didn't matter. But it did matter, it meant everything to me. I love you Bryan and I want to spent every moment of my life with you ... but..."

"But, nothing Darling girl. I told you that you that you can say anything, or say nothing at all. It makes no difference to what I feel for you. Anyway, I think I know when you broke up with Cox."

Carla nodded. "It was the very next night, after we made love, Bryan. I knew you were the only one for me for years, no-one came even close, could ever come anywhere near close. Trouble is, that for all those years Gary had told everyone that I was his girl and regarded that I had no say in the matter-"

"But-"

"No buts, Bryan, please let me get this off my chest. Jenny saw us, you and I on our night out. She's been one of my group of friends and was fast becoming my very first best friend in her own right by then because we both had you in common. Don't say anything, close your mouth, Darling, and let me finish. We both assumed that we were the only girls that you ever went out with so we felt we had you in common. Thanks for the acknowledging nod, Darling, I so want to get this bit off my chest. Jenny told me that while I was out on our date with you, Gary was out on a date with another girl. Gary was then overheard by Jenny the next morning, talking about his latest hot date with his buds, saying 'I took so-and-so's cherry when I banged her last night', and then went on to boast that he also 'banged' and 'deflowered' both me and Jenny, that he was still going steady with me, and keeping Jen on the side for added fun. I believed Jenny when she swore to me that she hadn't actually had sex with either of you, just fantastic oral with you and less than wonderful petting with Gary. Once again, Bryan the nod and smile is appreciated, phew! I'm on a roll, Darling! I want you to know everything. So I wanted to make clear to Gary that we could remain friends, as our families were, but I never wanted to date him again. As he lived next door, I pestered his mother all that day, because I wanted to talk to him in private. I owed him enough to dump him to his face but also to warn him that I would take measures if he continued telling lies about his relationships with Jenny and me. Late in the day I got a message that he insisted I meet him at the Fox & Hounds. So, in the end, I met him there but it was horrible, Bryan, horrible. It took me ages to drag him away from the pub to talk in private. But you know what he's like ... yes, thick. He couldn't understand that I didn't want him as anything other than a friend of the family. He still thought I could go out with him. He actually cried, saying that I was the only girl for him because the other girls he had sex with didn't want to be seen with him, not the other way, which is what I was led to believe. So, I got his attention by giving him the quickest blow job on record, about 15 seconds I think it took, and then told him that was the very last one he would get from me. I am so sorry Bryan, I didn't want to disrespect you or be unfaithful, but he was so fucking dense, I was at a loss to communicate with him."

"Clean slate, Darling, remember." I kissed her on the forehead, "My Aunt Ann drinks in the Fox and saw you. She's the only person in my family perceptive enough to realise that I was completely in love with you. She may be an alcoholic, but she cared enough to keep up maintaining a dialogue about you with me; I confided in her that you approached me about the date, although I told her no more after that date other than we'd agreed on a future together. That was why she was shocked to see you in the pub with Gary, and you kept pulling his arm to leave with you .. she saw desperation on your part-"

"No, Bryan, Darling, I can see now what it looked like-"

"Hush, Sweetheart, your explanation makes sense, and we're with a clean slate here, I accept everything that happened. That photo that Aunt Ann sent me was the reason why I didn't write to you. I want to apologise here and now for being unfaithful to you, in that I did not exercise the degree of faith in our love to speak with you about it before leaving our love in limbo."

"Darling, for the same reason, I felt too ashamed to write to you, and when you didn't write, my own confidence in the depth of your love for me was shaken to the core, and the longer our separation, the deeper my despair of sharing a life with you took hold of me. My love for you has been a source of the strength that's carried me through parenthood and raising Brie as the sweet and well balanced girl that she is."

I could have kissed her until dawn, but sense prevailed. We left the river path then, and walked past the playground, some of which we could see silhouetted against the sky.

"She's a spit of you, so obviously a sweetie," I said, "I am so looking forward to seeing her tomorrow and catching up on lost time, with her, with you."

"Honey, we'll make it up as we go along."

"I've furniture being delivered between 7 and 10 in the morning, but before that we could pick up Brie from your home at 6.45, pick up breakfast at the Hilview Restaurant, they open at 7. I could leave a note on the door saying we'll be back soon. I just don't have enough food in for breakfast for three at home. I was distracted at the supermarket."

"You and me both." We both laughed.

"So, can we collect Brie early?"

"Yes, absolutely. She's an early riser, and always hungry!"

"Er, does Brie know who I'm her father yet?"

"No, not yet Darling," she smiled, squeezing my hand, "but from the impression you made on her yesterday, she already thinks you'd be her dream Dad."

We reached my, our, back gate. I lifted the latch and let her into the back garden. The LED security lights came on, lighting up the path and the back of the house.

"It's a good sized garden." Carla observed.

"Plenty of room for some play equipment, and there's room for a decent shed for bicycles and want loft space in there for kayaks, handy with the river so close. I could get to work at Tanners via the river, quicker than driving from here to the bypass."

I let us in through the utility wet room, where we kicked off our shoes and then into the kitchen.

"My Mum'd kill you for this kitchen, she always wanted space for a central working area. Look at all this prep space and so many cupboards and ovens."

"She can come and do the Christmas dinner," I laughed. "There's even a pizza oven, perfect for turkey pizzas from leftovers."

"Once she sees this, you try and stop her!"

"I won't. ... Look, in the cellar you agreed to marry me-"

"I did and I want to."

"An I want to ask you properly, with the ring, perhaps in front of Brie and your family at the BBQ."

?Mmm, you wouldn't be able to wiggle out of it then!"

"I wouldn't want to."

" Well, in answer to THAT question, and ff you want me to move in with you lock, stock and barrel tonight, and Brie tomorrow, and for us to be married in the shortest time possible? Then, yes, yes, yes, yes!"

I answered with the biggest grin and grabbed her around the middle.

Before I could kiss her, she put a finger on my lips, pulled out her phone and typed one-handed a message to someone. I didn't ask, I let her complete it.

"I've sent a text to Mum and my brother John. Mum planned an early night, with Dad, you know, one of those early nights. John is designated driving my other brothers to celebrate George's first week with Dad's firm, at the new pub for Happy Hour."

"I see, so your Mum will still have the presence of mind to see that her babies return safely, yet unlikely have her mobile phone near at hand?"

"Exactly. But she now knows that I am staying here tonight and picking up Brie early in the morning, right?"

"Right."

"So if we postpone the tour of the house until it is light and go straight to the master bedroom now, would you consider that as being too forward?"

"As this is four years, two months and eight days into our loving relationship, going direct to our bedroom is long overdue."

As I locked up the house and switched off the downstairs lights, I said, "Anyway, why did you ask me out in the first place?"

"Bryan, I have been in love with you since we were 15. Remember when you stepped in that one time when Gary slapped me?"

"Yes. I wouldn't have thought you'd remembered it, It was over in a matter of seconds."

"Although you stopped him, he then became more possessive but less openly."

"I'm sorry darling, did he hurt you?"

"No, but he did stop me having many friends. But then I heard from Jenny that you had signed up for the Army and were going away in less than a week."

"Her dad, Mr Kingstone worked in the same department as my Dad, so it was big news at the time."

"Jenny told me about your two dates and how good you were. I think she must've known your parents were splitting up, because she told this was my last chance. Huh, all my friends knew that you were the only boy who had been on my wish list for ever."

"My parents splitting up was a shock to me. I was so concentrating on my grades and my Army Cadet training that I hadn't noticed. Once away and when I wasn't thinking of you, the symptoms of their breakup became clear."

"I never knew your parents, and only spoke to Sadie that one time. But seeing her brought back all those memories of you that I had tried to stuff away in the back of my mind. Your spat with Gary when we were kids came back to me and leaving me with a longing I had almost forgotten.

"I fell for you a couple of years earlier, but too insecure to approach you. I had any just joined the Army Cadets and I threw myself into it with a vengeance. By the time we were 15 I had given up pursuing you. I loved you, but watched you from afar, keeping my distance, until Gary slapped you."

"We are silly, we could both have been so happy for the last decade."

"Well, this is the bedroom."

"Wow, this is fantastic."

I turned on one of the bedside lamps, switched off the main light and used the remote to draw the curtain.

"Swish," she said, laughing, "you boys and your toys."

"Well, this could be a playground..."

"Well, I desperately need a shower before we play, I got all hot and sweaty tonight."

"This way," I led.

We walked through the larger and empty one of a pair of walk in wardrobes into the en suite. I could see she was impressed with the make-up table and full length mirrors on three sides at the end to check from all angles. Through a door we entered the bathroom suite with bath and shower. I showed her my smaller changing room, which lead back into the bedroom. I still had my Number One uniform hanging up plus various work tunics and uniforms, well worn from active use.

"You kept your uniforms?"

"Yes, I am still a serving officer, on leave until tomorrow. Then Army Reserve service of an evening a week and the odd weekend away."

"I didn't realise."

"I promise it won't be too onerous and I've choice regarding weekends. And the extra money I get as Captain's pay beats barman's work hands down."

She nodded, "Well, I enjoyed working with you tonight-" as she pulled her blouse off over her head without undoing the buttons and started to undo her jeans and pull them down her milky thighs.

I interrupted, "So did I-" as I swept my shirt over my head and undid the button and zip on my trousers.

"I earned every penny tonight, trying to keep my hands off you, it's time we gave your shower a turn, it looks made for two."

"It is, I used it for the first time this afternoon and there's plenty of room."

By now she'd slipped off her bra and dropped it to my dressing room floor, then hooked her thumbs into the top of the sensible and comfortable briefs she'd donned to work in. I was still hopping out on one leg trying to get my socks off at the same time as my trouser legs; and making heavy weather of it due to the multiple distractions in front of me.

"I worked for nothing this evening, but the pleasure it gave me dancing around you, is something I would have happily paid good money for."

She wriggled delightfully out of her granny pants, revealing her neatly trimmed pubic hair, "I'm not sure you can afford to work with me all the time, Bry, as you can see from my big knickers, I don't come cheap." Then she skipped through the door. "Last one in the shower has to soap the other one all over."

"Well, that had been my plan all along," I yelled to her back.

She half-turned, smiling at me over her shoulder, and briefly poked out her pink tongue before she disappeared.

I followed almost immediately, at walking pace, trying to maintain as much dignity as I could, with my little soldier already at parade ground attention.