Bryce Dallas Howard & the Bday Boy

Story Info
BDH takes care of a lonely bday boy, after his break up.
5k words
4.67
3.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryce Dallas Howard Takes Care of the Birthday Boy

By: Allan Smithee.

I was raised by a single dad. My mom died giving birth to me. It was hard on. Between taking care of me and working as an offshore drilling engineer, we didn't have a lot of time together. Most of the time it wasn't a problem, I had money, I went to private schools, concerts, I had a lot of opportunities other kids my age didn't. We lived in upstate New York, where most of NYC's rich went to vacation. The locals, the ones that stayed there year-round were a tight knit community. The only real downside was how few other black people there were.

My dad traveled a lot for work, examining oil refineries and pipelines out of state, most of the year. He never remarried, and I was watched by a series of family, friends, other kids' parents, and babysitters, until I was old enough to become a latchkey kid. I made do, I had friends, I would hang out at their place, or they would hang out at mine. My family had a pool and minimal parental supervision.

I was a late bloomer, physically, and socially. My dad was very strict, so I avoided drinking, drugs, or Partys until my last year of high school. That's when I made friends with the Gables, or the Howards as most people would think of them. Their son, Theo went to the same school as me, and we became fast friends. He was nice and down to earth. We were both sort of misfits. He was a ginger, who was a little effeminate, and I was one of 2 black kids in the school. We got along, and were both interested in computers, and anime. His house was like a second home to me. I didn't know who his mom was until I saw her, in all her glory. A chubby red head, with a big round ass, perky little tits, and porcelain face.

We were already friends, but once I found out who his mom was, I regularly visited and slept over at their place. She never minded, both her and her husband were in the film business, and they were glad to that their son was making friends, especially such diverse friends. Besides my house had no supervision, and while that was cool for parties, day to day they wanted their son at home, were they could keep an eye on him. I was blessed to see her in various states of dress, ogling her when she would lean over to hand me something. I frequently had to rush to the bathroom and beat off using her expensive lotions. Once I had even managed to get a pair of panties that fell between the washer and dryer. They weren't fresh, and I could make out her scent on it.

Theo knew I had a crush on her a lot of the guys did, but he didn't make a big deal about it, sometimes he would tell me to stop talking, or joking about her, but otherwise it was cool. She liked me too she would always tell me I was a "handsome young man," or a "gentlemen." What had started as a crush became a sort of obsession. I would think about her every night, and sometimes in the morning. Her gentle peck hello filled me with electricity. I used to imagine what it would be like if we made love, or if we were married. I used to dream of her slipping into my bed at night, and blowing me, or riding me like a cowgirl.

Of course, these fantasies couldn't come true, I was too young, and she was too married. On my last birthday before college, I was just starting to get over my crush on her, well not really, but it wasn't as all encompassing as it once was. I even got a cute girlfriend, a redhead. We had planned to go all the way on my birthday, but it wasn't meant to be, she cheated on me, lost her virginity to another boy. She told me her parents didn't want her to date a black guy. It was possible but maybe she was just never into me, or maybe she was just a bitch, either way it hurt.

Still. I was looking forward too my birthday; we were sleeping over at Theo's house as my dad was out of town. Theo told his mum I would be alone on my birthday she insisted on having it at her place, they had a big house, and a swimming pool. It was an ideal place and being globe trotting celebrity's they were willing to let us drink.

I pulled up to the house, an upper middle, with a big pool in the backyard.

I walked up to the door and gave a knock.

"He's here!" Could be faintly heard from behind the door.

Bryce Dallas Howard opened the door; she looked like porn star in her tight red bikini. It looked like it had fit once but shrined in the wash. It mostly covered her breasts but couldn't do much for her big ass, the edges of her cheeks sticking out either side.

"Hey Sweety!" she said excitedly. She stood on her tippy toes and gave me a big hug around my neck. I leaned down and gave her a tight hug back. Rubbing her bare skin, made my balls tingle. It took all my will power not to squeeze her fat white ass. Her skin was pale and smooth. He smelled her hair, it smelled like vanilla, and chicory.

"Happy birthday sweety." She said holding him tight.

She released my head but kept her hands on my biceps, squeezing them a little, I instinctively flexed them a little.

"Someone's been working out." She said, her crystal green eyes sparkling at him, making my knees weak.

"Yeah, a little bit." I said shyly.

"Come on in, the boys are waiting by the pool. "

I paused for a moment, enchanted by her big pale ass, that made her bikini bottom look like a G string.

Before eagerly following, she looked back at me, I couldn't tell if she noticed me staring, but she gave me a smile, so I guess she was fine with it if she did.

All the guys were there, with their girl friends.

Even Leo, the chubby one of the groups managed to get a girl. She was chubby, and still wore braces, but a girlfriend none the less.

I felt a little awkward, but the guys made me feel better, the girls and guys split up and the girls chatted amongst themselves giggling.

I tried to enjoy myself. Having fun with the boys, I wished it was just us, Well, us and Ms. Howard. She was a cool mom, well at least for her sons' friends, Theo didn't like her wearing her bikini around his friends. She let them drink their beers and smoke a couple joints. She would bring them cold ones when they were hanging out by the pool. She brought snacks, and barbeque, and would make cute jokes, but stayed out of the way.

I tried my best to have fun. Did some swimming joked around with the guys smoked some bud, and probably had a few too many beers.

We all took notice when Bryce took a dip in the pool, but our jaws dropped to the floor when she stepped out long red hair clinging to her. Her skimpy bikini clinging to her shapely curves. Her bikini bottom entirely wedged up her fat white ass, which bounced with each step. She giggled to herself adjusting her bra, which barely covered her pale tits.

She dried herself off and noticed the boys staring, before quickly turning away, making her giggle.

The day passed away relatively painlessly, and I had to admit I had a pretty good time. I had a few quiet moments when I felt a little heavy, but we had a good time. Before I knew it we were singing Happy Birthday.

When Bryce put down the cake, I got a good look at her heavy cleavage.

"Make a wish handsome." She whispered.

I had a childish smirk on my face from the complement, as I blew out the candles.

She put the cake down. And gave me a big kiss on the cheek, causing a stir in his pants. I had to hold back an excited smile.

"Alright let's eat some cake." She said in her cheery kindergarten teacher voice.

"We need another chair." I spoke.

"I'll go grab one." Her son said.

"No, don't worry about I'll just share with you." She said smiling at me with her pretty green eyes. "If you don't mind?" she said, with a cheeky smile.

"No of course not." I spoke. Not making eye contact.

She sat with her plump butt on my thigh squishing my semihard cock in her pillowy ass. I was nervous about her feeling it, but if she did, she didn't notice. Theo gave me a weird look, but I shrugged.

She wiggled a bit, making me swell. I tried to ignore. A thin layer o material separating me from big sexy ass I had been jerking off to since I had known how. My arms wrapped around her waist, platonically of course but it was the only way to reach the table.

The group smirked at me awkwardly. They knew it was weird, and a couple of them were probably jealous, their girlfriends defiantly were. My hand rested on her naked thigh. It might have been my imagination, but I could almost feel the warmth of her pussy.

We ate our cake, and we continued talking and joking, although we had to keep it PG with the mom around. She had a few beers as well and was giggly, and every time she laughed her butt would jiggle massaging my fully erect penis. I was sure she could feel it, I wasn't small, not porn big, but a little over 7 inches and thick.

The night continued, and around midnight, everyone was getting tired, and we were winding down. We all got the sense that it was time to head out, we all head home.

"You boys and girls have all been drinking." She spoke. "You can't drive home; just stay the night we have enough rooms for everyone. Don't forget to brush your teeth and wash your face."

"Which room should I sleep in." I whispered. I was a little embarrassed, as I assumed the couples would get the three guest rooms.

"You can sleep in my office tonight; the couch pulls out." She whispered back.

The group hung out for few more minutes before breaking off. Most of the group was in a rush to get to bed. They were eighteen and had one thing on their mind. To be fair, I did too but would have to do it solo.

I was less enthused; I knew where the office was, but I never knew that the couch could pull out. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, before going to the office, a small room just off the master bedroom. I made up the couch and tried to pull it out for a few minutes. It wouldn't budge. I must have been drunker than I thought, because for the life of me I couldn't figure out the couch. I walked back into the hallway, dressed for bed in my boxer briefs, and a tee shirt.

I intended to go see Jeff, but I could hear moaning throughout the hallway. It made me jealous but a little excited. I couldn't wait to get back to my room and jerk off. I knew just the fantasy I would think of Ms. Howard grind me till I came in my bathing suit. I could feel my self getting hard again, and my balls aching, still blue from earlier.

I didn't want to cock block the guys, so I gave a gentle knock-on Ms. Howards door. After a few moments it opened a crack, and she peeked out. Her pretty green eyes sparkling.

I instinctively covered my crotch, I felt embarrassed of her seeing me like this, but it only made my blood flow harder.

"I'm sorry to bother you Ms. Howard, but I can't get the couch to turn into a bed, would you be able to help me?"

She smiled.

"Took you long enough to ask." She said smiling.

I smiled a little confused.

"Come on in." she said.

"That couch is always giving us problems, you'll probably hurt your back on it, you should get some rest in here.

I was fully hard, and my balls were aching, I still hadn't had a chance to wank.

I nodded and walked into the bedroom.

It was simple with just a hint of womanly homemaking. A big king-sized bed, the room was dimly lit, and smelled like vanilla.

I was stunned by her appearance. a tight, red satin nightie, no bra to conceal her plump. The edge of her nighty barely went past her pussy. I could even see the edge of her fat white ass sticking out.

"Do you like my pajamas?" She asked sweetly.

I was too stunned to talk.

"Honey?" She spoke. Brushing my arm gentle. It made my hair stand on end.

I cleared my through.

"Yeah, yes it looks great on you." I spoke.

"Well thank you, that's a very nice compliment coming from such a handsome young man." She said, in her sweet voice.

My cock flexed in my underwear. I was breathing heavily, I was very aware of my erection, I tried my best to cover it, but I didn't want to draw even more attention to it.

"Thank you. Um could you help me with the couch. I'm sorry..."

I paused when I felt her small hand on my thigh. Gentle stroking up and down.

I looked down, not believing what I was feeling. It was true. When I looked up, I locked eyes with her. She was smiling, she was perfect, I wanted to kiss her little button nose.

"The couch is such a hassle; you wouldn't be comfortable on there anyway." She said. She stroked me as she spoke.

"Why don't you just share my bed, doesn't that sound like a good birthday treat."

I couldn't process what she was saying, my heart was racing.

"You seem scared, do you not like that idea?"

That woke me out of my freeze reaction.

"No, no Ms. Howard, I'm just surprised p-pleasantly surprised."

Her smile grew bigger than before.

"I'm glad. I think this present will be very good for both of us."

I smiled shyly.

"Thank you, I'm just nervous." I spoke. "Can we cuddle?" I asked.

"Of course, we can cuddle." She said, stroking my face.

I nodded.

"You still smell like chlorine, lets get you in the shower first." She whispered.

I nodded, a little embarrassed.

She walked with me into the bathroom.

"Take off your shirt." She whispered.

I did. She stroked my flat muscular stomach, biting her lip.

"You have a very nice body; I don't know how a girl could be dumb enough to dump you." She whispered into my ear, before kissing my cheek. My penis flexed pushing against my boxer briefs.

She kissed down my neck on to my chest when she got to my nipple she gave it a gentle lick, and suck in quick succession, causing me to let out a moan.

She gripped the sides of his boxers.

She looked up at me expectantly.

"May I?" She whispered, with a cheeky smile.

I nodded.

She pulled them down, slowly.

"Hello." She said taping the tip with her index finger.

I flinched; it didn't hurt it was just more shocking than anything no one ever touched it before. My ex had rubbed it with her thigh, but never went further.

She stroked the side of it, gently with one finger.

"It's very long, and thick." She said giving it a gentle squeeze.

"What's this here?" She said pointing out a drip of fluid resting on my penis. My cock bounced; I could feel her breath on it.

She slipped her finger along the tip, collecting the clear blob.

"a bit of precum?" She said. "You're not horny, are you?" She said smiling.

Her red lips pressed against my dark skin, and licked down my cock, making my legs shake.

"A big cock like this is going to make a lot of women happy." She sucked the head of my cock. Making me quiver, my balls tingled, as if they were filled with tv static.

"This cock is going to be very popular in college., don't worry about these silly high school girls."

She pulled my cock up and sucked my balls. I wished I had shaved; I kept my pubes trimmed on the off chance my ex would sleep with me, but I never even imagined someone would be sucking my balls. I looked down, her pale hand gentle gripping me, my balls filling her milf mouth, and her sparkling green eyes staring up at me.

"I guess you like that, cutie." She said, licking the head.

Her red lips kissed up and down my length.

"The thing about a cock like this is it makes girl talk." She said in between kisses.

She gripped it by the base looking it up and down.

"That's a good thing, you make one girl happy, she tells her friends, next thing you know your making a lot of girls happy." She said examining it like an artifact.

She gently stroked my balls between her thumb and forefinger. Not to roughly, just enough to make my cock jiggle.

"Do you like that idea, making a lot of girls happy?"

I nodded.

"That's good, you're going to please a woman, then she will tell her friends, and they will tell their friends and a lot of pretty girls looking for a good time will reach out." She sucked strongly on my head.

"Once your pleasing beautiful women on the regular you will forget all about your ex."

I nodded breathing heavily trying to control myself, it felt amazing, different then I imagined, but even better., I didn't want to think about my ex, but getting head from Ms. Howard was incredible, let alone the though of having sex with a bunch of hot girls in college.

She released me and stood up straight touched my face and pulled me down for a kiss. I was a little hesitant about kissing a girl after she sucked me off, but I couldn't turn the chance down.

I nodded but wished she had finished me off first.

She let the water run, getting warmer. She took off her skimpy night gown revealing her pale, freckled breasts, and ginger pussy, hairy but well groomed.

She tested the water, making sure it was warm.

"Perfect." She said smiling back at me. "Get in, its nice and warm."

I put my head under the shower head, getting the water spread over my body, helping me relax.

Suddenly, her arms wrapped around my waist, and she hugged me tight. I felt her breasts press against my back, and a warmth pressed against my thigh. I turned around, and kissed her red lips.. Her pretty crystal green eyes looked back at me as I did.

our tongues twirled together, and we gently sucked. I felt the water on my back. She wrapped her arm around me pulling me down, and I grabbed her fat white ass, squeezing it with both hands and pulling her up. She giggled.

"You like that big ass." She teased.

"I love that big white ass." I said massaging it.

My Boner was pressed against her stomach. I rubbed against her as we kissed. I wanted to be inside her.

"Let me grab some soap." She whispered.

I nodded.

She pumped a big handful of soap into her hand.

I gentle stroked myself, just trying to take the edge off.

She clicked her tongue.

"I'll take care of it." She said.

She rubbed the suds covered hands over her breast, her pussy, and ass.

I pressed my self to her again, my cock rubbing against her now soapy stomach.

"Turn around." She said.

I obeyed, but it made my balls ache.

I could hear her pumping more soap. She rubbed it on my back and arms. I laughed a little to myself, I hadn't been bathed in a very long time. Her small hand spread the soap around me.

I flinched a little when she rubbed my thighs.

"It's okay sweety, I'm just cleaning you." She giggled.

She rubbed up and down my thigs, and legs..

She stroked and soaped up my butt, rubbing her hand through my ass cheeks.

She turned me around and started rubbing my chest with hers. Its like she was avoiding it on purpose.

She smiled at me, reading my mind.

"Be patient, I'll take care of you." She said, reading my mind.

I smiled. She pumped more soap into her hand and then moved toward my cock.

Her other hand lifted my chin slightly making my make eye contact.

"Don't look at your cock look at me." She said.

She stroked me, while maintaining eye contract. I held her gaze, looking into her sparkling green eyes, her beautiful pale skin, and pouty red lips.

I could feel her hand form a ring soaping my cock up and down. She bent down slightly and suddenly a warm soapy hand was scrubbing my balls, and after a moment.

"When's the last time you orgasmed."

I took a moment to think, taken aback by the question.

"Last night."

"Last night?" She repeated. "That's good, if you cum now, do you think you will be able to get hard again?"

I nodded.

She smiled, and turned me around, putting my ass under the water and she rinsed it out.

"Turn around honey." She said.

"Crouch down sweety." She said.

Suddenly, I had I had a new sensation, a warm, wet licking on my asshole.

I let out a moan, as my legs almost buckled. I grabbed the safety railing.

She sticked her tongue inside of me, swirling her tongue. She stroked up and down, pumping, my balls were already tightening, and my head was swelling.

12