Bryce Dallas Howard & the Bday Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me baby, you don't have to hold off."

She put her lips on my asshole and started sucking, as she milked my cock, a firm downward stroke in unionsin with her hard sucking, it felt like I was getting pressured on both ends.

I couldn't handle the pressure, and after less then a minute my toes were curling up, my hand was gripping the railing, and the curtain. And I was shooting a thick viscous load sprayed out of me, like a hose.

"Good boy, good boy." She said as she slowly stroked me. I looked down. As I rested in the bliss of my orgasm, I saw the thick cum, coagulating the water before sinking down the drain.

***

I sat on the bed, my bare bottom sinking into the mattress pad. I drank a tall glass of water while I waited for her. She was fixing her makeup. She told me the water would help me get hard again. I had never had trouble getting hard again, but I think I was a little nervous. My semi hard cock hung over the soft silk sheets. I never thought I would get to fuck a woman like her. Especially with my friends just down the hall.

I heard the bathroom door click open; there she was in all her glory. Bare naked. Her small breasts were perky despite her age, she had a small belly, chubby thighs, and a fat white ass that jiggled with each step.

When she stepped closer, I could smell her scent. Suddenly my issues started to dissipate, and my erection started growing again.

She leaned down and gave me a kiss on the lips, I reached out and fondled her breast. She sat down beside me her thighs pressed against either side of mine.

She stroked me at a snail's pace, I was just getting harder and harder.

"I want you to make love with me." She said smiling.

I looked into her crystal blue eyes smiling back at her.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She nodded.

She leaned in and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. Making my lips tingle.

I pulled back swallowing, my nerves getting the best of me.

She pulled me closer and kissed me deeper then before. Are mouths melted into each other, and are tongue slowly twirled around each other. Tasting each others mouth. We kept kissing, as she released my cheeks and picked up my hand, with her tiny hands. And placed them on her perfect handfuls. I slowly massaged them squeezing harder.

"Gentle, gentle, they're very sensitive." She whispered.

"Sorry." I whispered.

"You know, were kind of in the same situation. I've never been with anyone but my husband. Did you know that?"

I smiled meekly.

She leaned in close, and I stared in anxious anticipation. She leaned in as if she was going to lick it but pulled back and giggled. She leaned in sultry, and making eye contact, but stopped at the last second letting out a heavy hot breath on my balls. My dick twitched. I whimpered a little.

"Please Bryce..."

She interrupted me giving a slow broad lick up my cock. She gave a short suck on the head before moving to the balls sucking them. My cock covered her face, and I was getting close, watching her mouth make my balls disappearing, while stroking my cock.

My moans started to get heaver.

She stopped sucking.

"Please Bryce I want to fuck you so bad." I said.

She lifted her head, wiping her mouth and smiling.

"Do you want to be on top or on the bottom." She asked.

I just wanted to be inside of her as fast as possible.

"You can be on top. "I said.

"That works. I was hoping you would say that." She climbed on top of me, her breasts hanging down, her big ass and thighs jiggling as she crawled, my cock stood straight up and bounced passed her breasts her stomach, and thighs, she sat down covering my cock in in her fur. I closed my eyes, trying to control the sensation. I didn't want to cum too fast.

She kissed me deeply, and slid me into her, inch by inch.

"Normally a polite young man, would eat a woman out. Get her nice and wet before you put such a big thing inside of her."

"Sorry." I whispered, as heaven inched down my cock, enveloping me. She moaned deeply, I could see my black rod, stretching her pale, pink pussy.

Her pussy felt ribbed, wet, smooth, warm. My head pushed past her tight pussy muscles and squeezed inside of her canal.

Bryce moaned biting her lip, she pinched her puffy pink nipples, as slowly slid up and down on me. Getting deeper with each stroke. I reached around and grabbed her fat ass, the object of my desire. Squeezing her big pillows, pushing myself into her. I grunted like an animal as I pushed myself into her.

"Aww fuck, go slow daddy." She said through gritted teeth, I was worried I was hurting her, but it felt amazing, and she was moaning in between grunts.

Her moans became louder as our rhythms became one. Are bodies melded together and her velvet pocket stretched, to fit my cock perfectly, squeezing and wringing out the cum from my balls. I squeezed her perfect ass, my hands sinking into her fleshy cheek. I squeezed them like handles. She leaned in close kissing, my are tongues twirling together as we moaned and groaned sweating, looking into each others' eyes. Her whole body was red and sweaty.

She laid on top of me, are entire bodies touching each other, wrapping around each other. I pounded her tight hole as I looked into her crystal eyes, her soft mommy milkers pressed into my chest. My balls slammed against her ass, and each time I heard a soft squishy squirt sound came out, along with warm splash on my balls.

I could feel my balls tightening, along with her pussy, creating a sucking, sensation.

"I'm getting really close." I said.

"Yeah, you going to cum in your best friend's mom's pussy." She said as she squeezed even tighter looking at me. She looked like an animal her hair covered in sweat, her face red, gritting her, letting out guttural moans her eyes were watering.

I nutted. I felt my balls and prostate draining into her. It lasted a few seconds but felt incredible. I slowed down my pumps, my heart was racing, my toes curling and cracking, all my muscles tensing before giving out. My forehead felt like it had ginger ale in it, I was dizzy.

After a few moments, my dick was getting soft, I was breathing harder then when I worked out. Bryce Dallas Howard laid on top of me red, and sweaty breathing as hard as I was. We kissed lazy. After a while are eyes met and we both giggled.

"I can't believe I just fucked you."

She giggled and stroked my face.

"I can't believe you held it in that long, that was great for your first time." She said, giggling.

She reached down and fingered herself, bringing a finger back with a thick musucsy layer of cum.

"Smells good, I like young nut." She said to herself before sucking it into her mouth.

My floppy penis started getting a little life back into it.

"I'm sorry if I didn't do it right, or if I came to fast." I said shyly.

"Don't be insecure, you were great, and it was your first time. Practice makes perfect."

"Well, then can we practice some more?" I asked meekly.

"Yeah, I'd like that." She said stroking my cheek.

12