All Comments on 'Bryce in the Park's Bathroom'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
griffin57griffin57about 7 years ago
Sweet Story

Really was a nice romantic story. I like these type. Good job!

BobbeNaBobbeNaabout 7 years ago
I did enjoy this story

It is the best kind where a young man wants to be treated like a lady and really enjoys a good man who really gives it to her

Deedee1946Deedee1946about 5 years ago
Loved it

I loved the story start to finish, a beautiful love blooming from the first meeting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A+

This ones a winner

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Random anonymous liked your story.

It was a pleasant experience, thank you.

I find enjoyable when characters explore each other inside their own fantasies, heartwarming. Though I might not have the highest sex drive it did provoke my feelings in excelent ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
First Timer

My first time fully made up and dressed did not go well.I got caught by a group of men who were drinking in the park. I though it was safe first time out.I was wrong and found my self in trouble.Grabbed stripped of my dress and thong hands bound behind my back and down on my knees.I started to cry and tell the to stop but they said they were just getting started.As one held my head i soon found a hard black cock deep in my mouth .Soon more found there way in to my mouth filling mouth throat and belly with load after load of cum.Now they all took turns fucking me cock deep in my ass filling my ass with loads of more cum. There was no stopping them as more friends came by and used me as they wanted.When they were done they tied me head to toe gaged in my mouth and pissed all over my body.

blackknight314blackknight314over 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing your work!

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

Kind of a cute little story.

Sounds like the author enjoys writing, I enjoyed the unpolished, unedited simpleness of the story.

ShortyMacShortyMac8 months ago

Oh my that was such a great story. I love being with tranny girls too. Back in 2018 I met a trans named Summer at a VA run homeless shelter. We became good friends. Summer was a sexy black trans about 6 foot tall. She was a great person to be around. Once I got my apartment she and her 2 female roommates from the shelter thru a house warming party for me. I didn’t even have any furniture at that point. They brought chairs over and stopped at El Pollo Loco and brought it over. Summer over the next few years would come over every Saturday night for dinner and a movie. We never had sex, though we talked. She told me I wasn’t her type. She told me she was a Size Queen. Ok I’m not hung like a horse just a nice 7 inches, but she liked guys hung 10 or more inches. Then in July of 2021 she dropped off the face of the earth. I tried to find her, nothing. Then one night in November she showed up about midnight at my door. I was still up. She was homeless again and starving. I fixed her some food she ate that and ask for more. That filled her up. We sat on the couch talking when she got a strange look on her face and looked at me and said “You want to touch it?” Took a few seconds before I could respond with a smile and a YES. She untied the cord holding up her sweatpants and pulled them down. My jaw hit the floor, she was already hard and was HUNG like a horse. Joking about the horse, but she was at least 10 inches and her girth was as big as my wrist. I leaned over and took her in my mouth. I could only get half of her in my mouth. After 15 minutes I ask if she would fuck me. We tried several different positions, but she was just to big for me. I sucked her for another 45 minutes, but she never came. Next morning after she took a shower she walked into the living room naked and hard. She walked over to my recliner and offered me her hard cock. I sucked her again for about an hour and still couldn’t get her to cum. Over the next few days tried several more times, but she just didn’t cum. Then I caught her in my bedroom smoking Meth. Meth acts like Super Viagra, but has the side effect that guys can’t cum. I had to ask her to leave her smoking Meth was grounds to get me evicted. She got mad and told me if she left I’d never see her again. It’s now September of 2023 and haven’t seen or heard from her.

all4pam1all4pam122 days ago

NOT MUCH INTO THE MEN THING BUT I HAVE TO HAND IT TO YOU THAT WAS A GREAT STORY.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5087 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.