B's Butt Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Of course Buffy would be only too happy to oblige, bending Faith over in the middle of school and shoving a strap-on up Faith's perfect little ass. And instead of being disgusted at this frankly gross behaviour all of Buffy's classmates would cheer them on, boys and girls alike. Even the teachers would nod with approval. As for the likes of Willow, Xender and Cordelia, they would be literally high-fiving Buffy as she put this mouthy bitch in her place.

And maybe Willow would blush, and ask if she could have a turn with Faith's ass later. And maybe Buffy would let her. After all, Faith's ass was hers. It was her property, therefore she could let anyone she wanted borrow it. But first, she needed to make sure that Faith and everyone else knew who it belonged too.

Which she would make Faith admit before she let her cum. Oh yes, the self-proclaimed bad ass Faith Lehane would scream that she was Buffy's butt bitch for all to see, then after they were done Buffy would wrap a collar around her neck and lead her around school, showing everyone Faith's gaping butt hole.

Maybe she would even have Willow use her magic to tattoo her name onto Faith's beautiful body, or better yet give her a tramp stamp stating that she was Buffy's Butt Bitch. Or perhaps as an in joke, B's Butt Bitch. Or just B.B.B. so only they would know what it meant. Whatever it took to hammer it into Faith's thick head that she was her submissive fuck toy, with an ass made for fucking.

All of these things combined to make Buffy cum wonderfully hard all over her fingers, but the thing that sent her over the edge was Faith collared and branded, on her knees and staring up at her with total devotion. Buffy wasn't even sure she wanted Faith that broken, but the very idea of it almost made her cum harder than she had last night.

The difference was of course was that she completely came down from her high, and it was all so satisfying, and she found herself alone and ashamed of what she had done. Even more so than when she had finally realised what she was actually doing on the phone, and made her excuses and quickly hung up, although by then it was probably too late.

Buffy sighed, pulled up her panties, lowered her skirt and did her best to sort herself out before getting out of the stall to wash her hands. She then stared at herself in the mirror for a very long time and once again told herself to get her lust under control. It was so embarrassing to be acting this way, but what was worse was that she was pushing Faith away, and that was the last thing she wanted to do.

It was just... after she came she would have these moments of clarity, but then she would start thinking about Faith's butt again, and she became the typical teenage boy with zero self-control. But the things she just said to Faith? The way she treated her? The things she had literally forced the other Slayer to do? Literally blackmailing her in the process? That was unacceptable. And yet, she wanted more.

Was there a middle ground? Some way she could dominate Faith without having to blackmail her into it and behaving like a psycho bitch? Or was that what appealed to them both? And God, what if her friends ever found out what she had done last night, just now, or what she wanted to do in the future with Faith? They wouldn't high-five her, they would surely be disgusted by her, almost as much as Buffy was disgusted with herself.

Especially as she could already feel the need to touch herself again as she imagined Faith working out her frustrations by hammering her own ass hole with her biggest toy, Buffy even letting out a soft moan as the fantasy once again washed over her, before she quickly shut herself out of it.

"Get it together Summers." Buffy scolded herself, before leaving the toilet.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12