B's Butt Bitch Ch. 05

Story Info
Faith falls for the oldest trick in the book.
6.9k words
4.61
10.2k
9

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,002 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Faith Lehane was quickly running out of places in Sunnydale which was safe. No, that was a lie, no where was safe. Everything in this town reminded her of Buffy Summers, and thinking about that blonde bitch made her think of being B's Butt Bitch.

In her shitty motel she remembered losing her anal cherry, and frantically dildoing her ass, both because Buffy told her too, and because she just desperately needed to get herself off anally. In the cemetery she remembered being bent over a tombstone and brutally spanked before her second butt fucking. And at the Bronze she remembered sodomising herself with a beer bottle, which of course made her think of doing that every time she went to a bar.

They were her favourite places in town, but she had to try and avoid them because they were where her submissive memories were most vivid, but they were also vivid just walking the streets. Because again, everything reminded her of Buffy, meaning in her head it was all Buffy butt banging her, all the time. And the worst part?

She craved it. Oh God, Faith had always been relentlessly horny, but now it was working against her, as she couldn't stop thinking about doing something no top should even consider. The only thing that made her feel better now was killing things, so she went to every cemetery in Sunnydale, except the one in which she had been anally defiled, and took her frustrations out on the vampires, the Demons and the forces of darkness, patrolling that entire day before finally having to return to her motel.

Her exhaustion turned to fear when she opened the door of her motel to find a half-dozen candles lit around her bed and a smiling Buffy on top of it, "Hey F."

"Hey B." Faith returned the greeting, her eyes narrowing. She wanted to make a run for it, but she couldn't take any more hits to her ego, so she slammed the door behind her while snapping, "What the fuck do you think you're doing here B? Huh? You think you're going to ass fuck me again? Is that it! Well, you can forget it. I ain't no butt bitch, especially not yours. So go ahead and show your little friends those pictures if you want, because I don't care anymore. But if you do, I'll skip town, and you'll never see me again."

"Sounds like you care." Buffy quipped, before quickly adding, "But it's okay. I come in peace."

"You do?" Faith raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah..." Buffy put her hand through her hair, and blushed, "Look, I... I really thought about the way I've been treating you lately, and I'm so sorry. I got carried away, but that's no excuse. Which is why I promise, from now on, I won't ass fuck you unless you ask me too."

Faith blushed at the thought, and insisted, "That will never happen."

Buffy shrugged, and then just continued, "I also wanted to make it up to you by giving you a massage."

Faith scoffed, and stepped menacingly forward, "Why don't you make it up to me by eating my cunt?"

"Later, maybe. But first, foreplay." Buffy insisted, before pointing out, "Come on Faith, more than anyone else ever could, I know how much Slaying takes it out of you, and how afterwards you just want a nice hot bath. Or maybe someone to rub your feet. Or better yet, your entire body. Doesn't that sound good to you? Don't you want me to rub your aching muscles, before I lick your pussy?"

This was a trap, and Faith knew it, but it sounded so good that she just couldn't stop herself from grumbling, "Okay."

*

It had taken every ounce of her willpower to yell at Buffy the words she had been practising over and over again, instead of bending over, spreading her cheeks and begging for a butt fucking. Which made Faith really proud of herself, and figured she deserved a reward. So a few minutes later they were both naked, Faith lying down flat on her stomach while Buffy sat on her thighs and started rubbing massage oil into her aching back.

Which gave her the most wonderful flashbacks. Oh yes, not that long ago it had been the other way around, Buffy of course in her underwear, blushing the whole time as she let Faith seduce her with like the oldest trick in the book. After that they had been giving each other massages all the time, so this wasn't a big deal.

For a few precious moments it felt like things were back to normal. Like they were minutes away from 69'ing, constantly flipping each other over as they fought to be on top. Maybe Faith could even take B's butt cherry, and they could put all this nonsense behind them.

Oh yes, Faith thought that and more throughout the long, wonderful minutes that Buffy massaged her aching back, before she realised she had fallen for her own trick, the oldest trick in the book, as ultimately those hands went south. Which before was no big deal, and something they did all the time, but now Buffy touching her butt bought back different memories, and this act alone robbed Faith of her renewed confidence and turned her into a whimpering butt bitch again.

Buffy's hands had been aching to touch Faith's butt throughout the little massage, and she too let out a little whimper of joy when her hands finally slid over those well-rounded globes. God, it truly was a travesty that she hadn't taken this butt as soon as Faith showed up, and when she finally took it she felt an ounce of shame about it.

Willow was so right, Faith was nothing but a walking fuck hole, who desperately needed to be put in her place. And Willow was going to help her do it. Oh yes, Buffy thought smiling gratefully at Willow for giving her this idea. An idea which should have been so obvious, and yet somehow her best friend needed to pointed out. Oh well, the important thing was that she had her butt bitch right where she wanted her, the self-proclaimed top of course doing nothing to stop her like the total bottom she truly was.

Even as Buffy focused on that perfect ass, making it pretty clear what her true intentions were, Faith just whimpered as her butt was groped like a piece of meat. Oh yes, Buffy squeezed, and fondled, and even pinched those meaty cheeks for what felt like hours, before spreading those cheeks apart and admiring the greatest prize on Earth, a.k.a. Faith Lehane's virgin tight butt hole.

It was something which would have made Buffy say 'ewww' only a few months ago, and a week ago she would have ignored it in favour of Faith's pussy, which was soaking wet BTW, but now she had only eyes for the other girl's ass hole. Which literally made her salivate, lick her lips, and ultimately lean down to slide her tongue over that forbidden hole.

"Fuck B!" Faith moaned.

"What?" Buffy grinned, unable to stop herself making a quip, "I said I was going to give you a massage. I didn't say what part of you I was going to massage, mmmmmmm, and what part of me was going to do it."

In response Faith only whimpered pathetically as Buffy dived her head back down and gave her back hole another long, slow lick. Faith then continued whimpering nervously, but she couldn't stop herself from moaning and crying out as Buffy settled into a steady rhythm, sliding her tongue over the other girl's back door.

Which was kind of ironic, as Faith had been trying to talk Buffy into giving her a rim job ever since they first started having sex. Hell, Buffy wouldn't even let Faith lick her ass because she was afraid where it may lead. And now it was Buffy who was embracing the most twisted sexual acts imaginable, and loving every second of it, and wishing she tried them sooner.

Part of the problem was she couldn't have possibly imagined that Faith's ass would taste good, but it did. Admittedly not as good as her pussy, but the added thrill more than made up for it. After all, Buffy wasn't just eating out an ass, she was getting it ready for her to fuck. Faith had to have no doubt of that, and yet she wasn't stopping her. No, the so-called butt busting top was moaning as her butt hole was lovingly licked in preparation for a big toy to be shoved into it.

Which Buffy was desperate to do, but she was really loving the taste of Faith's ass, so she lingered on the rim job, eventually beginning to swirl her tongue around that back hole as well as simply up and down. She even tried pushing her tongue inside it, however the virgin tight orifice wouldn't let her through. Oh well, she knew that something would be penetrating Faith's ass tonight. Or more accurately, somethings.

Faith had fantasised about having Buffy's pretty little face in between her cheeks since pretty much the moment she met her. Admittedly it wasn't the main thing she fantasised about, and unlike many of these fantasies the reality wasn't better than she dreamt, because this wasn't Buffy begging Faith to fuck her butt, or the brunette sitting on the blonde's face as a sign of dominance.

No, this was now very clearly Buffy preparing to give her yet another butt fucking, and instead of freaking out and pushing her away, like she should be doing, Faith found herself desperately biting her lip to stop her from begging to strap on a dick already in shove every inch of it into her slutty little pooper.

She also tried to prevent herself from making it obvious that she was enjoying this as much as she was, but that was a losing battle, as ultimately Faith moaned, gasped and whimpered like a little bitch desperate for more of that wicked tongue playing with her butt. And boy, did she get it, the prim and proper Buffy Summers shoving her face as deep as it would go in between her cheeks and shamelessly hammering Faith's back door.

For better or for worse she didn't get through, and unfortunately part of Faith was disappointed with that. It was the same part of her which was overjoyed when her top pulled back, spat on her ass hole, and then pushed a finger, which was still covered in massage oil, slowly through that back door, and as deep as it could go into her booty.

"Fuck Faith, mmmmmmmm, FUCK!" Buffy moaned shamelessly, before adding dreamily, "I keep forgetting just how tight you are."

In response, the big bad Vampire Slayer Faith Lehane... whimpered like a little bitch and buried her face in the bed sheets to try and muffle her moans of pleasure as the clearly Superior Slayer... the superior woman, began pumping that finger in and out of her bottom, causing her an obscene amount of pleasure.

Or maybe that was just because she was vividly remembering how hard she came like a little butt bitch every time something had been up her shitter, especially when being wielded by Buffy Summers. It was probably a combination of both, not that it really matters. All that mattered was that Faith lay there for what felt like an eternity getting her butt fingered, until she finally found the strength to muster up a complaint.

"You, you promised..." Faith began weakly, before swallowing and then managing to force out, "You promised you wouldn't ass fuck me again. Not unless I ask you too."

"Oh Faith, this doesn't count." Buffy scolded her, like she was being silly, "You said it yourself when you tried to talk me into taking it up the butt. You remember? Huh? What did you say?"

"I..." Faith blushed, before crying out as Buffy used her free hand to smack her ass roughly, "Ah fuck!"

"Say it!" Buffy pushed,, raising her hand again.

"It, oh God, mmmmmmm, it doesn't count as anal unless it's a cock." Faith blurted out, blushing again.

"Right, which you knew was totally sketchy territory, just like the way you manipulated me into bed with you that first time." Buffy pointed out, "Which obviously worked out for the best, but to be fair, you did give me the chance to tell me to stop. So that's what I'm doing now. So do it. Tell me to stop Faith. Or, tell me to fuck you. Just please, be honest what you want."

There was an extremely long pause as Faith questioned how she should respond to that, which in itself was deeply telling, and embarrassing. She should have instantly told B to fuck off, that she wasn't a fucking bottom, and she'd never do anything as embarrassing as actually ask for it up the ass.

But... she wanted to sooooooo bad! Her ass ached to be fucked, ideally by the kind of powerful top Buffy Summers had proven herself to be. And even if she did it, it wouldn't be her fault, because she had been manipulated into it, so it would be okay, right? It would have to be, because in that moment Faith just couldn't say no, even if saying yes was one of the hardest things she'd ever had to do.

"Do it." Faith finally said weakly.

Buffy smirked, slowly pulled her finger from Faith's butt and slowly sucked it clean, before pushing, "Do what?"

"B?" Faith whined.

"F?" Buffy mockingly whined back, and then smacking Faith's ass and demanding, "Say it!"

"Ah fuck me!" Faith swore into the bed sheets, like her last few responses, then she lifted her head up and growled, "Fuck me B, fuck me hard!"

Silence fell over them as Buffy got up, retrieved a nice big dildo and strapped it to herself right in front of Faith, and then while she covered it with lube she asked, "Fuck you where?"

Faith gave her a look instead to say, seriously, and then she snapped, "Fuck my ass! Fuck me in the butt B! Fuck me up the fucking ass! Butt fuck me like a bitch! Oh God, I wanna be fucked like a bitch. I want... I want you to fuck me back there, in my shit hole! Fucking wreck it! Fucking pound my pooper B, pound it and make me your bitch, if you can."

Buffy savoured this latest victory over Faith by spreading one of those meaty cheeks with one hand, and sliding the tip of her lube covered cock up and down the other girl's ass crack. This of course made her fellow Slayer whimper pathetically, and then the mighty supernatural warrior cried out as she was slowly anally violated.

Oh yes, Buffy pushed forwards as slowly as possible, savouring every little second of watching Faith's shit hole stretching for her, until finally the head of the dildo got through the meagre defences of her personal butt bitch and into her ass. Fuck, Faith's ass hole was wrapped around the head of her cock, making Buffy let out a little groan of pure lust.

Honestly Buffy came dangerously close to slamming every single inch of that big cock inside Faith's butt and hammering her bitch's rectum until she made the other girl squirt again. Especially because unlike most women it was something only a Slayer could take. But there was a small chance Faith would rebel against such a quick anal stuffing.

More importantly, Buffy wanted to savour every moment of taking what was hers. Although, she really liked the thought of taking her butt bitch so roughly, and promised to do it once her fellow Slayer was properly broken in. For now Buffy would simply concentrate on giving Faith's whore ass what it so richly deserved nice and slowly, the two superpowered women letting out a lot more whimpers, cries, gasps and moans as one anally stuffed the other.

After what felt like a wonderful eternity Buffy's thighs came to rest against Faith's butt cheeks, announcing that once again every inch of her dick was buried in her fellow Slayer's bowels. Although perhaps more to the point, because Faith was lying down flat, their legs and upper bodies were pressed against each other too, Buffy then placing her arms over Faith's and just resting her head beside hers, so that her body was literally topping the other supernatural warrior.

It almost felt like she was drowning her out, consuming her, taking everything that had been the cocky, arrogant Faith Lehane and making it hers. Which was so overwhelming, Buffy just had to close her eyes for a few long seconds.

Then Faith broke the silence by whimpering, "B..."

"Shhhhhh..." Buffy cooed softly, before growling, "Just take it like the bitch you are!"

Not wanting to give Faith any other chance to protest Buffy started pumping her hips gently back and forth, causing a series of short sharp thrusts which only had a few inches of dildo sliding in and out of Faith's ass hole. That alone had Faith moaning in pleasure, relaxing into the bed sheets and forgetting all about her silly delusions of being a top, and not liking it up the butt.

It was such a sudden change Buffy had to laugh, which thankfully more came out as a soft chuckle, somewhat muffled against the other girl's shoulder. Faith was so obviously an anal slut, and Willow was totally right, it meant that she could probably get away with anything while there was a dick in the other Slayer's ass. A theory she was eager to put to the test.

Faith couldn't believe she had actually asked for this. That she had been tricked into asking for it! And that it felt so good! Oh God, why did it always have to feel so good to get fucked up her ass? Only, this was worse than those other times, because her rectum relaxed in record time to the point she was feeling nothing but pure pleasure.

Hell, even the pain and discomfort of having her shitter stretched out and filled was insanely pleasurable, which was either a sign that Buffy was getting ridiculously good at this, even more than before, or more likely that her ass was getting sluttyer. Actually both was the most likely explanation, but Faith was most ashamed of the latter, and the fact that she couldn't seem to ask B to stop it. Then things only got even worse for her when the blonde suddenly flipped their positions.

"Ride me." Buffy ordered once she was comfortable in this new position, "Mmmmmm yessssssss Faith, be a good little butt bitch and ride me with your bitch hole."

It took Faith a few long seconds to realise what had even happened, then it hit her. This was her chance to escape. To get up and off of Buffy, like any respectable top would. Because surely, she couldn't claim to be a top, if she didn't, could she? No, her life as she knew it would truly be over, and she would be nothing but B's Butt Bitch. And yet, she couldn't do it. She couldn't get up.

Or more accurately she couldn't get very far, only pushing her crotch a few inches into the air before bringing it back down again and repeating the process, beginning to abuse her own ass hole on B's dick, causing the blonde to chuckle wickedly in triumph again. And why wouldn't she, when she had scored another victory over Faith? Hell, if the roles had been reversed Faith would have done a lot more than chuckle, and sure enough in time so did Buffy.

"Ohhhhhhh yessssssss, mmmmmm, ride me just like that, good girl!" Buffy gushed happily, "Ooooooooh yesssssss, you're being such a good girl for me Faith. Mmmmmm, a good little butt bitch, mmmmmm fuck yeah, ride me you skanky little anal ho! Yesssssss, you like that, don't you? Yeahhhhhhhh, big bad Faith Lehane just loves a big dick in her ass! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, let me see it! Oh yeah Faith, sit up and lean forward. Mmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhh, I wanna see that booty bounce for me. Do it! Now Faith! Come on, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssss, be a good little butt bitch and please your top."

Honestly Faith should have kicked Buffy's ass for half the things she just said, but instead after just a brief pause she did as she was told, sitting up so she was in the reverse cowgirl position, and beginning to really bounce up and down, causing Buffy to chuckle and taunt her even more, and smack her jiggling cheeks, basically treating her like the butt bitch she was in that moment.

Not even Faith could deny that, although she wished she could. She couldn't even convince herself that this was her body betraying her. Well, it was, but she could have stopped it if she really wanted. But no, she didn't want this to stop. Or more accurately, Faith wanted to stop anally riding B's dick, but she needed it like she needed oxygen in that moment. Just like she did the taunting Buffy was gleefully giving her.

MTL17
MTL17
2,002 Followers
12