B's Butt Bitch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at yourself Faith! Look in the mirror!" Buffy demanded, only having to move them over a little bit as Faith was facing her full-length mirror. Faith was hesitant to look of course, but with one more firm command she hesitantly did as she was told, "Look at it! What do you see? Do you see a butt busting top? Now, be honest with yourself? Oh wait, you totally can see a butt busting top! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, because you're riding her big dick with your slutty little bitch hole. That's what you're doing Faith. Oooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, that's what you're doing, because you're a bottom. A pure anal loving bottom, who's got a butt that's clearly made for fucking. That's what you see, isn't it? Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, a beautiful bottom completely lost in the pleasure of taking it up her bitch ass!"

"I'm not..." Faith whimpered, lowering her gaze.

"Not what?" Buffy pushed, "Not a bottom? Can you even look yourself in the eye and say that?"

With all the stubbornness she could muster Faith looked at herself in the mirror and firmly said, "I am not a bottom!"

There was a brief pause, and then Buffy laughed, "Good for you, but we both know you're lying to yourself. Which is cute, it really is. But let's pretend for a minute you're a switch. Because let's face it, you love cock up the ass way too much to be a pure top. But even if you are a switch, there can be no doubt that you're my little butt bitch, and until you can admit that, and mean it, you won't be allowed to cum."

Which actually made Faith whimper with relief. Switch! How could she have forgotten about switches! Yes, she'd rather be a pure top, but being a switch was better than being a pure bottom. Anything was better than that. Not that she actually wanted to have to admit that to B of course, but if it means the difference between going without the ecstasy of cumming with a cock up her ass Faith would do what she had too.

In the hope that she could avoid that, though she started bouncing up and down faster on that dick. Of course, even though she tried to do it slowly and sneakily B was expecting it, and used her full supernatural strength to brutalise Faith's butt into stopping.

"Bad girl, bad. No cumming without permission." Buffy laughed, before sitting up and hugging Faith tightly to her to stop her momentum, and then she growled in her ear, "Oooooooh yeahhhhhhh, no cumming for you. Not yet. Mmmmmm, you have to earn that first. So go ahead Faith, mmmmmm, do it. If you really want to cum so bad, just tell me that you're my butt bitch and you love it up the ass."

Faith whimpered, hung her head in shame, and then after a few long seconds softly mumbled, "I'm your butt bitch and I like it up the ass."

"I can't hear you." Buffy pushed.

There was another long pause, and then with a deep calming breath Faith said as loudly and as confidently as she could, "I'm your butt bitch and I like it up the ass."

Yet another brief pause, then Buffy shrugged and leaned back, "I know you mean it, but I expect better from my butt bitch. So, denied. Keep bouncing and try again later. Mmmmmm, and maybe next time, put a little more effort into it."

That was the worst humiliating thing about this, that Faith had meant those words, the realisation hitting her like a truck as she sat there with a huge dick up her shitter. Then of it's own accord her body started bouncing up and down, her traitorous ass hole desperately craving more of that abuse. Which felt so good a blissfully happy, and submissive, smile crossed her face as the once mighty pure top became completely lost in the joy of taking it up the ass for her rival, yet again.

Or at least, the girl who used to be her rival. Yeah, they had been rivals since Faith became a Slayer, and the brunette had been confident that she could make the blonde her bitch, but that just wasn't how it went down. No, Faith had underestimated Buffy Summers, and now she was taking it up the butt. For the third time in a row, no less.

"Turn around." Buffy suddenly ordered.

Initially Faith just looked over her shoulder, waiting for the command, but when she got this expectant look she nervously turned her body around on the dildo. She even lifted herself up just enough so that the toy wouldn't leave her cock hungry ass. At least not all the way. No, only about half of the strap-on left her shit hole, and then Faith welcomed it back with a long moan.

Her eyelids fluttered closed in the process, but she quickly opened them again once she received a hard smack to her rump. She then whimpered at the evil smile her top was giving her, Faith whimpering again blushing furiously as she realised what she had just thought. It was true though. She might not be a pure bottom, but she wasn't a pure top either. Not like Buffy freaking Summers. Her top! The woman who had made Faith her little butt bitch who loves it in the ass.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" Buffy asked.

Faith whimpered, closed her eyes, swallowed and then whispered, "I'm your butt bitch."

There was a brief pause, then Buffy shrugged, "Not good enough."

"No! Wait!" Faith exclaimed loudly, before admitting softly, "I mean it."

"Mean what?" Buffy pushed.

"That I'm your butt bitch." Faith blushed, then explaining herself slowly, "I'm, ohhhhhhhh, I'm not a bottom... but I'm not a top either. Not when you're around. Mmmmmm fuck yes, I'm a butt busting stud, but you're a fucking ass wrecking goddess! Shit B, you're a total Alpha! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, never thought I'd meet a bigger top than me. Oh shit, a top of tops, but you're it. Oh fuck me, Buffy Summers is so great at everything, even this. Soooooooo fucking good she has a total bad ass like me loving it up the fucking butt! Ah fuck B, you made me your butt bitch! Buffy's butt bitch! Mmmmmm yesssssssss, oooooooooh Gooooooooddddddddd, all I wanna be is Buffy's little butt bitch!"

Those words hung in the air for a few long seconds, then Buffy ordered, "Increase your pace."

"You don't believe me?" Faith whimpered, before crying out as the other Slayer smacked her ass with both hands as hard as she could.

"I do." Buffy grinned, "But I'm not ready to let you cum yet. So be a good little butt bitch and do as you're told. Mmmmmm, let's see how close you can get to orgasm without actually getting there."

Which was incredibly frustrating, but Faith felt like she had no choice but to obey, little tears of need, anger and despair beginning to flow down her cheeks as she slowly started increasing the pace until she was on the very edge of climax. Oh God, she was relentlessly hammering her ass hole up and down another woman's strap-on, and she was loving every second of it.

Which couldn't have been more obvious as despite the crying, she was also loudly moaning, whimpering and crying out in pleasure, and the frustration at not being able to cum. And the entire time B squeezed her butt and grinned wickedly up at her. Shit, Buffy had won again. Beat her again! And was gloating about it. As she should be, under the circumstances, but it didn't make it any less agonising, to the point Faith just had to do something about it.

"Please B, make me cum!" Faith begged desperately, "Let me cum like a little bitch with a dick in my ass! Please? I need it! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I need to cum like the little butt bitch I am!"

"What are you?" Buffy pushed, smacking Faith's ass again.

Faith frowned in confusion, then hesitantly repeated again, "I'm, I'm your butt bitch? Ah!"

"Again!" Buffy growled with another smack.

"I'm your butt bitch!" Faith replied, this time without hesitation.

"AGAIN!" Buffy demanded loudly with an even harder smack than before.

"I AM YOUR BUTT BITCH!" Faith screamed at the top of her lungs.

"And what am I?" Buffy pushed with another hard smack.

"A TOP!" Faith cried out, and then when she received another smack she continued, deep down knowing what she had to say, but hesitating, "You're a top, a way better top than me! Ah shit, an Alpha female! Ah fuck, a top of tops! Ah God, you're... you're my top."

Buffy paused for a minute to smirk with triumph, and then after one last smack she ordered, "Good girl! Mmmmmmm, now... you can make yourself cum, as long as you repeat that for me."

There was a brief pause as Faith whimpered pathetically, but then she did as she was told, repeating over and over again, "YOU'RE MY TOP! YOU'RE MY TOP AND I'M YOUR BUTT BITCH! YOU'RE MY TOP AND I'M YOUR BUTT BITCH YOU'RE MY TOP AND I'M YOUR BUTT BITCH YOU'RE MY TOP AND I'M YOUR BUTT BITCH AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

It was pretty clear exactly what Buffy wanted her to repeat, but it was devastating for Faith to actually repeat those words over and over again like that. Which was the whole point, as it was perhaps more effective than the cock up her ass. She'd survived a cock up the butt twice now without being fully broken, and maybe she could just about survive a third, but there was no way she'd ever be the same again after repeating those words, and frantically hammering her ass up and down on a dick with every ounce of her strength.

Thankfully she didn't remain coherent for long, her inevitable orgasm costing her the ability to think or speak coherently, but even as she was consumed by pleasure Faith felt like a Caterpillar going into a fucking cocoon, and when she came out she would be a total butt slut desperate for dick in her ass. Or at least, even more so than she was now.

Buffy had been aware of Faith cumming incredibly hard the last few times she had sodomised her, but it was totally different to see it from this perspective. To be fair she couldn't be sure it was exactly the same as before, as the added humiliation Buffy had forced upon her fellow Slayer might be causing Faith to cum even harder than before, but at the same time, deep down she knew it was at least in the ballpark.

Which was breath-taking, considering Faith's cum violently squirted out of her cunt, at one point the so-called top leaning back so far Buffy thought some of that squirt would end up in her eyes. It got pretty close, but mostly it just landed on her stomach and onto her tits. But again it was impressive, as was the way the other girl's body shook and she screamed hysterically.

It was a far cry from the super confident flirt Buffy had met what felt like a lifetime ago, and she loved it. God, she loved seeing Faith like this. Free from delusions of grandeur, and free to be who she truly was. Buffy's butt bitch! Something Buffy tried to make crystal clear by beginning to thrust upwards into her bitch's butt.

At first it was just occasionally, still wanting Faith to do most of the work, but the second the other Slayer started slowing down the blonde sat up and started slamming the brunette's butt hole with every ounce of her supernatural strength. Which made the mighty Faith Lehane squeal in ecstasy, as her top made her cum wonderfully hard once again.

After sodomising her fellow Slayer in that position for several minutes Buffy flipped Faith onto her back and started brutalising her butt again. Probably more out of instinct than a conscious desire to please her top Faith wrapped her arms and legs around Buffy, which the blonde took as an invitation to slam fuck the brunette's ass even harder.

Which probably should have been impossible, but somehow Buffy found a way. Maybe more accurately, both Slayers did, as it was still very much the two of them working together to make sure this truly was a rectum wrecking, the bottom pushing her booty up to meet the thrusts of the top, while making these wonderful sounds, and having this expression on her face which was just begging for her butt to be more brutalised.

Only too happy to oblige Buffy continued wrecking Faith's rectum for what felt like an eternity, and the reality was probably at least an hour in total, both Slayers experiencing wonderful climaxes in the process. Buffy tried to hold hers back so she'd last longer, but it was no use, as the sheer joy of defiling Faith's ass would have probably made her cum.

That combined with the other end of the harness bashing against her clit meant she had no choice, but to her credit she powered through it and the several more that followed. Ultimately though Buffy collapsed down onto Faith, and then slowly rolled off of her, the strap-on exiting the other girl's ass hole with an obscene sound, and then the two supernatural warriors were just left laying there, gasping for breath for several long minutes.

Then Buffy softly asked, "What are you?"

Of all the pauses that night this was the longest, or at least it felt that way, and then Faith mumbled almost too softly for Buffy to hear, "Your bitch."

Grinning widely Buffy pushed, "I can't hear you."

"I'm... I'm your bitch." Faith groaned, and then before the other girl could insist even more she continued, "I'm B's butt bitch! Fuck B, mmmmmmm, that was amazing. I can't believe your this much of a top."

Buffy couldn't believe it either, but instead of saying thatshe pushed things even more, "Well I am, mmmmmmm, and now you finally learned your place, there is going to be some changes around here."

"Whatever you want B. Mmmmmmm, fuck yeah, make me cum like that again, and we can do whatever you want." Faith smiled dreamily, still a little cum drunk.

"Prove it!" Buffy pushed, jumping on the advantage, smacking her butt hard enough to make that booty jiggle, "Spread your cheeks! Show me your gaped butt!"

There was a brief pause, then Faith swore, even as she did as she was told, "Fuck B, never thought you'd be into this twisted shit."

Honestly neither did Buffy, but she couldn't deny she had been frantically fingering herself to pictures of Faith's gaping ass hole, or that she really, really wanted to see her handiwork right now. Which for some reason she found just as weirdly beautiful an hot as before, except maybe now even more so because Instead of capturing a glimpse of it on camera Faith was submissively presenting it to her as a sign of her submission.

It was an overwhelming gesture which Buffy was lost in for a few long seconds, before quickly grabbing her phone and taking a pic, so she could show Willow later, and more importantly, be able to see this whenever she wanted. The so-called bad ass Faith Lehane displaying her gaped ass hole like the butt bitch she was always meant to be.

"Are you done?" Faith whined after a while, proving she wasn't completely broken, at least not yet.

"Oh Faith..." Buffy smiled, "I'm just getting warmed up. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, you kept running away from me after I butt fucked you, but there's no where to go now. So guess what? Welcome to Anal Night! Oh yes, all anal, all the time. I'm gonna fuck your ass, and fuck your ass, and fuck your ass until there's nothing left of you except a mindless anal whore, desperate to please me."

"Please no... B, my ass is so sore." Faith whimpered, lifting herself up onto all fours and looking over her shoulder so she could desperately plead, "Can't I eat you out or something? Just please, give my butt a break."

"Well, there might be something..." Buffy said thoughtfully, "Hey, wasn't there something you were going to do to me after anal? What was it now... oh yeah, ATM."

"No! Please, I can't-" Faith protested.

"It's either that or another ass fucking." Buffy firmly stated.

There was a brief pause, then Faith hung her head in shame, and then slowly turned around and crawled towards Buffy. Oh my God, Buffy thought, she was actually going to do it. She was just teasing. Wasn't she? She certainly hadn't meant the ultimatum, because of course if Faith insisted that they stop, or just not go ass to mouth, she would have accepted it, but did Buffy really want Faith to stick a dildo which had just been deeply entrenched in her ass into her mouth?

Apparently the answer to that was yes, because as much as the blonde might have wanted to deny it she was really getting off on this, as it was forcing another level of submission upon the supposedly dominant brunette, one which greatly enhanced everything she had just done to her.

Despite her confess love for rim jobs, both giving and receiving, and an insistence that Buffy would love the taste of her own butt, it seemed this was another thing Faith was hesitant to try. Of course, that just meant it was unsurprising when she moaned almost instantly at the flavour.

Just before that she scrunched up her nose in disgust and squeezed her eyes tightly shut, only for her face to relax almost instantly, and although she kept her eyes closed it seemed more like she was savouring the flavour more than anything else. Faith certainly began sucking that cock fairly eagerly, and loudly, and bobbing her head up and down, much to the increasing glee of Buffy.

Although she asked for this on a whim Buffy was determined to make this a very permanent thing between them, as like everything else involved with anal the blonde found out she loved it, as long as she wasn't on the receiving end.

Hopefully Willow would agree, because Buffy made sure to get pictures of that too, and was eager to show her best friend them as prove how far Faith's training had come in a single night, and the little anal slut was clearly desperate to be her butt bitch. Oh yes, she and Willow would be sharing Faith's ass in no time at this rate. But this wasn't the time to concentrate on that. Not when the two Slayers had a night of non-stop anal sex in front of them.

Something Buffy gleefully reminded her bitch, "Good girl, suck my cock! Yessssssss, mmmmmmmm, take it deep! Deep down your throat you little cock sucker. Get every drop of your ass juice, and prove to me you're not only an anal slut, but an ass to mouth slut! Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh Faith, you're such a good butt bitch for me. Oh God, we're going to have so much fun together. Sooooooo much fun, now you know your place. Oh yes, mmmmmmm, clean that cock good Faith, ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, because it's going right back up your butt. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I'm just getting started with your ass. Yeahhhhhhhh, I'm gonna fuck that slutty little bitch hole of yours in every position possible, oh fuck yes, make you scream my name, mmmmmmm, as I butt bang my butt bitch all night long."

Faith's only response was to whimper pathetically, and continue sucking that ass flavoured cock.

12