BTS: Geis Ch. 05

Story Info
James and Kendall discuss what this story is about.
2.7k words
2
1.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
761 Followers

5.1. Chapter Five:

This chapter opens on James, seated on the couch in a dirty, oversized t-shirt and a pair of ratty blue jeans. He sits with his legs parted, his big body taking up the center-most cushion and spilling over into the cushions beside him. Smiling, he watches Kendall as she enters from the right wearing a glossy nightgown that stops at mid-thigh. It is burnt orange in color and split at one side, showing off her thighs and her bare hips on one side as she walks. Her stiff nipples show through the top of the material as she joins him.

"No anal this time."

Kendall stops with her ass to you and turns. The night gown shifts, giving a peek at her bottom. She smiles at you, fluttering her eyelashes. "Really? I'm sure the fans aren't complaining."

"No, they're not, but I am. No. Anal."

Kendall gives a sensual, nonchalant shrug. She is wearing dark lipstick and dark mascara that make the nightgown color stand out. "Whatever," she purrs, and she joins James on the couch.

James stares at her with a wide-eyed grin. "I swear, you get fucking hornier every single god damn day."

Now smiling, Kendall rolls her eyes. "No. I just don't understand why the author wants us to fuck if they're going to get mad at us for fucking."

Arms still wide out, relaxed on the couch beside Kendall, James turns his grin on me. "She's got a point, bossman."

"I want you to fuck, but I don't want you to spoil the story."

"Oh, yes, your "spoilers"," she says, making the quotation marks with her fingers as she says the word. "Because there's someone out there who is reading this for the plot."

"Listen, just try to keep it in your pants long enough to get through the questions."

Kendall glares at me. "Be careful, KC, you're on thin ice with me. I don't care if it is YOUR story, I'M the one in it, which means I know more than enough to bury you if need be."

Looking between us, James laughs and says, "Be careful. I used to date her, and I can tell you firsthand what a mean cunt she can be when she's angry." Kendall reaches out beside him and pinches one of his big, fat arms. "Ow!" James recoils and frowns at her. "What the hell? I'm on your side here."

Still frowning, Kendall looks at me and sulks. "Just ask your stupid questions and get this over with."

"Okay, well, do either of you remember what happened in chapter five?"

The two of them exchange glances, and Kendall nods at James. "Do you want to try?"

James gives a humorless laugh and grins at her. "Now, come on, Kendall, we both know that you're the nerd here."

She rolls her eyes. "Really? You can't remember a chapter as important as this one?"

James shrugs.

"It's the chapter where I finally got waxed. I showed you my smooth pussy, and we fucked on the couch." She pats the couch they are on and says, "This couch. Remember?"

"I get plenty of pussy now that I'm in this story." James stretches nonchalantly. "It's hard to keep track anymore."

Sulking again, Kendall crosses her arms and glares at James.

"Didn't you tell me to be careful, James?"

James grins at me and undoes his pants. "I did, but I got something you don't. Something which keeps her nice and happy." Opening his pants, James pulls out his limp dick and wiggles at Kendall. "Seeing this puts you in a better mood, don't it?"

Kendall stares at his dick for a moment, her expression not changing, and then she looks at me. "Next question, please."

"But you didn't answer the last question."

Kendall pauses, holding James' dick. She blinks. "I didn't?" James laughs beside her.

"You didn't. Remember, you were supposed to tell me what happened in this story?"

"Oh, yeah." Kendall smiles absently at James' dick, stroking him slowly from root to crown. "Well, in this chapter, I finally had my pussy waxed, and I got to come home and show it to James."

"Oh yeah," James says, grinning. "Good times."

Kendall laughs. "Very good." Chewing her bottom lip, Kendall blushes while staring at James' dick. "I remember looking forward to that chapter while you were writing."

"You did? Why?"

James, cupping one of Kendall's tits, says, "We all know why."

Kendall slaps his hand away. "Next question." Her breasts quiver in her nightgown as she continues to stroke James.

"Do you think this is the chapter where you became James' slut? James, you can answer, too. Is this the chapter where she became you slut?"

James looks at Kendall, who meets his gaze. They both laugh together, and James nods at her. "You first."

"Fine," she sighs. Looking at you, she says, "No, I don't think this is the chapter. I think I became his slut in chapter one, honestly, but I think I've been fighting it all along. Some of the chapters that haven't come out yet show me fighting less, and this chapter really sets that up, but I became his slut in chapter one."

"Right," James says. He nods twice. "I agree."

Kendall rolls her eyes.

"Are there any chapters where you've complained when you were really enjoying it?"

Kendall shrugs. "That's a hard one. We're both made up, aren't we? That said, I'm definitely more of a masochist than I pretend in the story. So, I like it when he's rough, for the most part, and I really like the face-fucking stuff or when he jammed the plug into my ass. That all felt good to me."

"What about you, James, do you think that you will ever be able to forgive Kendall for dumping you and mend your relationship? Or do you think that this sort of violence and hate is going to define your relationship?"

Able to ignore me now, Kendall turns her body toward James' and takes to stroking him with both hands. Her movements are labored, and her eyes fixed on him as she glides along him from root to crown. James watches her with a lazy grin and says, "I don't think that version of me will ever forgive her. Hell, I don't think I'm capable of forgiving anyone. I think you write me as a big ball of hate."

"And you don't think that's what you are?"

James shrugs. "This is all too big brain for me. Listen, it's a story. We're all made up. Even if you base us off real people or you take pieces of this fucker or that fucker and shove them together, at the end of the day, we do what you want, KC. That's why I call you boss. Even this shit is made up, right?"

"I still think it's fun to explore. Digging into that, though. You said you view yourself as some sort of avatar of anger or hate, right?"

James scoffs. "Didn't say it so stupid, but sure." Kendall smiles and laughs while stroking him.

"So, do either of you think there is truth to any of the statements left on the chapters? Does content like this betray something about me? Does it make a statement about the world or about the people who consume it? Or is it fiction, which immediately removes the danger?"

James stares at me, and then at you, and then shrugs. "I don't fucking know. What do I look like, a nerd?"

Kendall laughs again and rolls her eyes. Removing one hand from James' dick, she turns her attention back to me while stroking him idly. "It's a complex question which might have a different answer for each person reading the story. Sometimes, fiction can be a safe space to explore dangerous ideas because, at the end of the day, none of it is real. James is undoubtedly a bad person."

"Show you bad," James mutters, and he moves to slip his hand underneath her gown. Kendall tenses at first but then smiles and parts her legs, allowing him to ease his rough fingers into her.

"Mm. That said, some people might need to see these stories to explore their own trauma or their own relationship with violence, sex, or domination. I wouldn't describe our relationship as healthy. God knows its--ah--not. Even then, some people might find that power fantasy or the loss of control intoxicating or arousing. I guess the real question is, what do you think, KC? Why do you write stories like this?"

Kendall wriggles while James is fingering her but fixes her gaze on me. She smiles to see the discomfort she has produced in me.

"Well, I guess stories like these are attractive because of the element of corruption. There is something primal about it, isn't there? You can't help but submit to James. You can't help but let him degrade you and change you, but as you change, your own degradation exalts you. It arouses and remakes you, and with stories like this there's no preamble. It's straight to passionate sex. The corruption is where the pathos comes from. Your guilt gives you stakes."

"So maybe the complex responses the work gets--mm--shows that it is working, that it is connecting with people."

"This is fucking stupid," James growls, removing his fingers and feeding them to Kendall. She sucks them clean with a smile and then sits back to look at you. Her nightgown is up around her waist, her legs parted and pussy displayed. Moving her own hand, she rubs herself while staring at James' long, thick cock. He stares back, grinning as she finds her clit and climaxes, mewling around his fingers. Removing his fingers, he watched er rub herself.

Kendall looks at me and says, "Fine, are we done with the question now? James is getting impatient."

"James or you?"

Holding James and rubbing herself, Kendall glares at me. "I've been stroking James this whole time while he fingered me," she snaps, and her attention drifts. She fixes her gaze on James and smiles, holding him by the root to get a good view of his full, fat length. "Mm. Look at that big thing." Moaning, she strokes him again. "God, I can't believe I took it up my ass the other day!"

James grins and watches Kendall's hand glide up and down his leaking cock. "Yeah, that was real good."

Kendall grins, too, and, purring, eases her fingers back into sloppy cunt. She holds her legs wider, giving you a view of her weeping womanhood and her pleasure gathering along her ass crack and pooling on the couch. "It was," she purrs. "Maybe we could do a repeat performance."

"No. No, no! No more anal until we get to that chapter!"

Kendall gives me a quick frown and said, "Fine, fine, we'll find other ways to enjoy ourselves, then." Leaning over, Kendall buries her nose into James' crotch while James repositions himself. He slips one leg underneath her and pins it to the couch while the other leg is left to hang over the other side with his foot on the floor. Leaning back, he gives Kendall easy access to his balls, which she takes to kissing and sucking while stroking him.

Repositioning herself, too, Kendall lies flat on her belly with her ass in the air. Her nightgown pools around her waist, giving you a perfect view of her round butt and pink gash as she teases herself. Her womanhood is open and yearning, her lips glistening, weeping around her dancing fingers as she moans around James' hairy testicles. "Mm. Tastes good," she purrs, sucking one of his balls full into her mouth.

She scrubs his balls with her tongue while humping her own fingers. Each movement of her hand wraps her folds around her fingers. The moisture of her arousal gathered and pools along her knuckles, running down her hand and dripping from her angled wrist. She whines into James' crotch while staring him in the eyes, and James gathers her hair to one side while watching her.

Looking at me off screen, James says, "Not a bad view, huh, boss?"

"She does seem really into it."

Staring into Kendall's eyes again, James grins and sees her mirror that grin around his balls. "I think she's just horny again." Glancing at you, James sits up and leans forward, pinning his fat shaft to her forehead as he reaches for her ass. He smacks and cups her rear, earning a moan from her as she removes herself from his balls and begins planting wet, open-mouth kisses along his root. While she kisses him, James replaces her fingers with two thick fingers of his own, gently fingering her while she mewls against him.

Parting his fingers, James opens Kendall for you and shows of her glistening insides. "Fuck, would you look at that, everyone?" Then, flashing a quick smile, James takes her by the ass with both hands and squeezes her cheeks tightly. Parting her ass cheeks afterward, he shows ff her waxed asshole next, using her pussy juices as lubricant and easing a single finger into her as he does. "Don't know how she keeps her shit so fucking tight after I tear her open."

Kendall chuckles into his crotch, sucking his pubic hair and slobbering all over him. She switches hands, stroking him now with her pussy-slick palm. James grunts, glancing down at her and laughing. "Slut is fucking loving my cock right now."

He adds a second finger to her asshole and then adds two more fingers to her pussy from his other hand. Kendall moans and spasms, flexing around him and, cursing into his crotch, comes. Her lips find his balls against as she hangs from his cock. Glancing at you, James says, "I think she likes it."

"No fucking her ass, James."

James grimaces at me. "Ain't gonna fuck her, but you didn't say nothing about fingers." Removing his fingers from her pussy long enough to spank her, he feels her tighten and flex around him again before he eases those fingers back into her. "Slut has been real good lately," he says. "She deserves a treat, especially since she'll be sharing my dick with her momma again real soon."

"I guess that's true."

Kendall comes again and this time squirts across James' fingers. Seeing this, James sits back, releasing her ass and relaxing while Kendall suckles his cock root. She stares up at him, body shaking, and strokes him swiftly, her hands a blur along his cock. Now, James grunts again. "Your turn, Kendall. You gotta get me off."

Kendall releases him and pants, "Yes, daddy." He stiffens in her hand, and she smiles and sits up. Her nightgown falls down her body again, hiding her ass but hugging the form of it as she sucks him into her mouth. She throats him with open skill while staring him in the eyes. What doesn't fit into her throat she strokes with both hands. Kendall falls into a smooth rhythm, sucking and slurping him while stroking him with wet hands. After bringing him to climax down her throat, she withdraws to swallow what she can while he continues to erupt.

She strokes him through his climax, swallowing a thick mouthful of cum before milking the rest onto her face. By the end, she is a mess, soaked and spiderwebbed by cum while James sits, panting, before her. She finishes by licking his cockhead clean with a purr. "Mm. Thick load," she says, stroking the last of it onto her pink tongue.

James grins. "Feel good?"

Kendall giggles. "You've got thick fingers."

Reaching forward, James lifts her nightgown and smacks her ass. "And you've got a big ass."

Still smiling, Kendall kisses James' cockhead before looking at me over her shoulder. "So, got any more questions, KC?"

"I think we're done for the today, actually."

"Too bad," whispers Kendall, stroking James one last time as she stared down his shaft. She kisses his crown and laughs against him before standing. "Then I should go get ready for bed. Jackson is probably waiting."

James, still reclined on the couch with his heavy cock out, laughed. "Gonna tell him all about work?"

Kendall lingers, eying his dick, and then rolls her eyes. "You wish," she says, and she saunters out of view and off stage.

James flips her off and then stands. Tucking himself away, he grins and winks at you before leaving. The camera goes off shortly after that.

kotochaos
kotochaos
761 Followers