BTS: Geis Crossover

Story Info
Morgan visits again and shares James with Kendall.
4.1k words
3.5
2.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
761 Followers

10.2. Crossover

The brown couch has fewer stains following the break between volumes one and two. The set around it has been disconnected, with wall pieces missing, giving way to absent, empty black voids all around it. There is no one there that you can see, but you can hear voices just out of view. "So, I met your ex the other day," says Morgan, and there is delight in her voice.

Kendall laughs. "And I met you, what, student?" Kendall's tone is teasing but good-humored.

Morgan giggles, and you can almost hear her blushing. "It is so hard to explain anymore what Chris is to me, but that raises another question. Can we really keep calling James your ex at this point."

Kendall sighs and says, "That's just as hard to explain." Then, she comes into view wearing a pair of tight blue jeans that hug her large, firm bottom, and a pink camisole that barely seems able to contain her large, swinging breasts. Her stiff nipples show through the thin fabric and, whenever her breasts settle, the camisole hangs off her body in a way that shows off her exposed cleavage, almost framing it for your view. "It doesn't really matter, either, since we're a part of this story, does it?"

Morgan enters view after Kendall and is wearing a black spaghetti strap tank top with a sea foam green sports bra and a matching pair of yoga pants underneath. She is smaller than Kendall, being both petite and short, and hair her auburn hair twisted into a tight bun on her head. Her glasses sit steady on her face, as does a big smile. "I guess not." Morgan presses her fingers together while staring at Kendall and says, "He's...impressive, you know. I think if I want to get pregnant before the next volume, he might be the best bet.

They go to the couch together, and Kendall laughs as she falls into place on it. Her breasts bounce and nearly slip from her camisole, requiring her to adjust her top to keep them contained. Morgan joins her, sitting cross-legged and staring at Kendall's chest as she settles. "Speaking of impressive, your breasts..." Morgan points at Kendall's bosom. "They haven't always been that big, have they?"

Looking down, Kendall cups her breasts and hefts them while smiling. "Oh, no, not at all," she says. "I was in a C cup just before James came back to claim me in the story, and then a D cup after that."

"Wow! And the same thing happened to you in real life."

Kendall releases her breasts and laughs. "Here, yes, in these BTS stories, it did, though that was KC's doing, I'm sure. This is the closet thing we have to real life since we're fictional characters."

Morgan grins but rolls her eyes. "That's not what I meant, Kendall."

"I know, but I don't know if KC wants to talk about it." She looks at me and asks, "KC, do you mind if we elaborate?"

"Sure. Go ahead. It's not that uncommon."

"I know, I know," Kendall says, and she turns on the couch to face you. She looks at you while adjusting her top to show off more of her pale cleavage. "Like all writers, KC bases his characters off of real people."

"Probably all authors take some pieces of people and put them into their stories," Morgan adds, adjusting her glasses and slipping one foot from the couch. Her small, dainty foot touches the floor. Her nails are painted seafoam to match her sports bra and pants.

Kendall nods. "Exactly, but they change key details like hair, personality, whatever. The best way to get realistic characters, however, is to draw off of life. We're obviously not 1-to-1 recreations of a person KC knows, but parts of my backstory, my appearance, my personality, and even my relationship with James are based of someone or some ones that KC knows or off of other stories KC has read."

"Exactly," says Morgan, holding one of her feet with her hands as she sits forward to speak. "And the same for me. I'm based off of someone they know, too."

"So, when Morgan asks if this happened to the 'real me' or if the 'real me' has big breasts..." Kendall cups her breasts against for emphasis and smiles at you while she does. "She's asking if the primary inspiration for me has breasts this big. I'm assuming you mean the physical inspiration?"

Morgan nods, and Kendall sighs.

"That was a long walk to a boring place," she says, releasing her breasts again and leaning back against the couch. She rests her head on one hand and supports it against the back of the couch while looking at Morgan. "And the answer is no. I think she was flat as a board, but I'm not sure. I'm, of course, not really her."

"And KC gave you big breasts?" Morgan glares at me for a moment and then sighs. "Well, yours got bigger after each kid, right?" Kendall nods, and Morgan tugs her tank top and stares down at her tiny bosom. "Then there's hope for me yet!"

Kendall and Morgan share a laugh before Kendall asks, "You have lovely breasts. Why don't you like them?"

"They're too small," Morgan says, lifting her top and her bra to show off her breasts. "I mean, look at them." Despite their size, Morgan's breasts are noticeably well-shaped, being round and supple against her tiny frame. Both are capped by small pink nipples, both already stiff as she holds her arms together to frame her petite bosom. "Why couldn't KC give me big breasts like yours?"

Kendall examines Morgan's exposed breasts and shrugs. "I like yours the way are," she says. "They are small, but they match your petite frame. Besides..." Kendall stands and turns her bottom toward Morgan, and she slaps one of her cheeks so that it dances in front of Morgan's face. "He gave me big breasts, but he gave me this big booty, too."

Morgan shimmies her bra and tank top down and gives Kendall a playful pout on the couch. "Now you're just bragging."

Kendall laughs again and joins Morgan back on the couch. She sits with her legs crossed and her arms spread across the back of the couch, and her breasts look ready to spill from her camisole again. "Well, we don't know what will happen if you give birth. Maybe your breasts and your bottom will grow fatter and you'll be one of those..." She looks to me for assistance. "What were they called again, KC?"

"Short-stacks."

"There you go," says Kendall, snapping her fingers in agreement and smiling at Morgan. "Maybe you'll be a short-stack by the end of the story."

"Short-stacks," Morgan asks while adjusting her bra. She has her tank top up around her ribcage, showing off her slender belly to you before she pulls the tank top down over it. "What are short-stacks?"

"Short, curvy women with big breasts and large bottoms," Kendall says with a grin.

Morgan pauses, hands on her tank top hem, and stares at Kendall in open confusion. "Wait, there's a word for it." After that, both women shake their heads and sigh, muttering to themselves, "Men."

"Someone say they needed a man," James asks, sauntering into view. Both women smile as he leads with his big, swinging dick. He is already large and plump but not quite hard. James isn't wearing pants, and his big, hairy ass it in front of as he stops in front of the women. He wears a tight under armor shirt over his big, bulging belly, but neither women seem to take notice of the softer portions of his body.

"I don't know that we said we needed a man," Kendall says, licking her lips as she smiles up at him. She touches his big belly lightly with her open palm and caresses him as her hand travels down his body to hold him by the root. "Mm. But we're definitely happy to have you here. Aren't we, Morgan?"

"Definitely," Morgan says, scooting closer and leaning forward. She is smiling, too, and her eyes are fixed on his dick. Last time, she couldn't keep her eyes off of his belly. This time, she kisses his belly while sitting shoulder to shoulder with Kendall. "Did you hear us talking?"

"Heard enough," James says, and he reaches down and undoes Morgan's bun. Taking her by the hair, he tugs her around like he did last time. She smiles and coos and gasps in response, and he says, "I think you'd look hot with some big, fat titties on that little, tiny body of yours."

Kendall, stroking an inch or so of James' thick shaft, smiles at Morgan beside her. "Hear that? He wants you to be a short-stack."

Morgan smiles and caresses one of his hairy thighs as he tugs her about by her hair. Then, being held to his belly, she lifts his shirt and kisses his flabby flesh as she breathes him in. "Mm. Then I guess he should go ahead and impregnate me, huh?"

Widening the arch of her hands, Kendall laughs and works James to an erection. He swells rapidly under their combined attention, and Kendall adds her second hand to him to hold him all around the circumference of his cock. "What about Chris? Didn't you want him to be the one who knocked you up?"

Still kissing James' belly and holding his shirt up to see it, Morgan giggles and looks up at him again. "In that story, yes, I want Chris' kid, but in this story? In this story, I just want to get pregnant."

Kendall coos and holds James by the root to show off his full length. He is massive now as Morgan kisses and licks his belly in growing passion. "And what about the 'real' you," asks Kendall, nuzzling James' shaft and licking the veins there. "What does the 'real' you want?"

Tongue tickling James' belly and wetting and parting the hairs there, Morgan sits back and laughs a thoughtless, dizzy laugh. "She's probably happy with her husband."

"Really," asks Kendall, cackling in mean-spirited delight."

"Sure." Morgan shrugs and kisses her way down James' belly, into his pelvic region. She kisses his thick pubic hair and licks it for good measure. "Mm. The 'real' James and the 'real' Chris probably don't have big dicks like this in the real world, unfortunately."

Holding James and staring down his length, Kendall mewls and strokes him. "James definitely doesn't," she says, and she smiles up at James, who is frowning at her words. "Thank God for this James, huh?"

Morgan purrs in agreement and moves one hand to cup James' heavy, hairy balls. With the size difference between them, her tiny hand can only barely handle a single testicle and little more. James, meanwhile, grunts as the frown leaves his place, replaced by haughty indifference. "Nice save."

Kendall shakes her head, laughing like she is drunk, and Morgan releases James' shirt and moves her hand to take hold of James. Together, they stroke him with three hands, and that alone is enough to make them both quiver. "No," Kendall coos. "No. I mean it, James. If you really think about it, I don't even know the 'real' you, and you definitely don't know the 'real' me. What I do know is this version of you, and in this story, at least, I like this version of you a lot!" Eying his dick and the three hands on him, Kendall purrs.

James grins and takes hold of Kendall by her hair, too. Holding them both, he thrusts into her hands and drags his dick along her cheek. Smiling, Kendall moans against his dick and kisses the shaft and crown as it slides by. "Yeah? Would you go so far as to say that you love me?"

Extending her tongue, Kendall tastes his glans and coos. She notices Morgan watching her, and she grins at the other woman before saying, "I love your dick at the very least."

The two women share a laugh while James' face faults. Still holding her by the hair, James growls, "I bet you do." Then, he swings his hips around and smacks her across the cheek with his hard cock. Kendall shivers in response, moaning through what appears to be an orgasm as James removes his hands from them to stroke himself. "I want both of you naked so I can take turns fucking you."

Both women respond quickly, standing and stripping without ceremony. After that, they let James move them how he pleases. Rather than lying them together sandwiched but facing one another, James lies them both on their backs, stacking Morgan onto Kendall's lap as he does. Kendall lies back with her legs parted and he feet planted to the floor, and Morgan mirrors her except she is holding her legs open, her tiny little twat stretched to show her glistening insides.

James grunts as he moves into position. Holding her by one of her thighs, James lines up, pressing his fat crown into her glistening folds. She watches him, staring down her body at where he is already opening her, and she whines, "Do my vagina, James, not my bottom. I've taken Chris there but..."

"Spoilers, Morgan!"

Morgan glances at me. "Sorry!"

James laughs, rubbing himself along her pussy. "Don't you worry," he says, parting her with just the tip. "I ain't allowed to do that." Squatting, he holds himself by the root and shows off his full length as he prepares to enter her. Morgan stares, breathless, watching as her moist cleft seems to be sucking on him. When he finally enters her, she whines.

"Oh, God," Morgan groans, her head lulling back and coming to rest beside Kendall's. Their cheeks touch, and they make eye contact and smile. "Oh, Kendall, he's so thick!"

James grunts, stopping at half his full length and holding there puffing. "Shit's fucking tight."

Kendall laughs. Holding her own legs parted and feeling James' and Morgan's combined weight against her, Kendall says, "Is she tight, or are you just too thick, James?"

James grunts, fucking Morgan with half his length, and says, "Little of both." He flashes Kendall a grin. "Pussy reminds me of yours, actually. Maybe even tighter, which I didn't think was possible."

Rather than expressing jealousy, Kendall smiles and whispers into Morgan's ear, "Do you hear that, Mrs. Klein? James likes your tight pussy better than mine."

Morgan puffs and pants as James gives her more. He fucks her with slow, careful strokes, opening her like he did before and holding himself inside of her as she adjusts. "I won't be tight for much longer if he keeps this up," she whines. "Oh, Kendall, he's just so freaking big!"

Kendall giggles and watches over Morgan's shoulder. She can see Morgan opening for him like she does, and watches his slow progress through her stomach. "Is he even thicker than Chris," she teases.

Morgan, opening eyes to watch, staring at James' big, bulky shoulders and fat body as their crotches grow closer with each of his movements, whines. "Yes, he's thicker! He's so big, Kendall! He's huge!"

Holding Morgan's petite body against her, Kendall reaches up around Morgan, under the older woman's slender arms, and cups her smaller breasts. She finds Morgan's nipples and teases them as James takes her to the root. Morgan, caught between combined pleasures both soft and hard, gushes and screams in climax, kicking and flailing, clinging to James as her eyes roll back.

Kendall grins and, teasing slow circles around Morgan's tiny pink areola, whispers to her in a husky purr, "That's all of him, Morgan. Every. Thick. Inch. How does it feel?"

Morgan grunts. She stares down between their bodies but cannot see where they are joined. James' fat belly is in the way, but she can see his big, flabby arms and his shoulders flexing. Every part of him is huge, and she hugs him and moans. "Full!!!"

Still smiling and still teasing Morgan's nipples, she looks past Morgan's head to stare James in the eye. He smiles back, his usual, crooked grin as he holds Morgan's legs parted. He stays inside of her for a few more seconds, allowing her time to adjust before withdrawing. Her swollen pussy lips hold him, hug him, flex around him in an attempt to urge him back inside, and he returns in slow, measured thrusts, withdrawing to half his full length before falling back into her.

Kendall cushions Morgan's body with her own. She can feel the inertia of James' heavy body as he rails the small woman between them, but she shows now concern for her. James' fat, hairy balls pummel Morgan's tiny little ass, leaving the pale cheeks red from the force of his impacts. Kendall twists her nipples, tugging them idly as she watches James' dumb smile grow dumber. "And how is it for you, James? How does she feel?"

Grunting and quivering, panting from the effort of sex, James growls a short, clipped, "Tight! Like fucking a ten-year-old!"

"Gross," Morgan whines, and she slaps James lightly across his flabby chest. Normally, she would prefer someone stronger, but the feel of James inside of her does everything needed to makeup for his fat body.

Kendall laughs quietly behind Morgan while teasing her tiny breasts, pinching her nipples between her fingers and then shaking the supple flesh around them. James is leaned over them now, his fat, red face wheezing just above them, and Kendall steals the opportunity to lean up and take a kiss from him. The first kiss is on his chin, and after that, James tilts his head to capture her lips and slip her his tongue.

She purrs around him, tonguing him back and then watching James fuck Morgan. All three are smiling as Morgan tries to steal a kiss, too. She clutches James and pulls him down into her, mewling into his mouth and clawing at his neck and shoulders as he fucks her. As Morgan kisses him, Kendall giggles and whispers to her again. "See, he's not so bad, is he? A little crude, but that dick is to die for."

Morgan, panting and breathless, nods in agreement as James' thick cock brings her to yet another orgasm. James, meanwhile, grunts and removes himself from her, leaving her whining and stretched on Kendall's lap. "Time to switch," he says, slapping Morgan's battered pussy as he lowers himself. He finds Kendall's pussy tucked under Morgan and enters her with a smooth, wet thrust. Kendall is a bigger, built for his accommodation, but still tight around him. Like Morgan, she comes around him as he takes her to the root.

"Fucking A!! Forgot how tight you are, too!"

Kendall, now panting, thrashes beneath Morgan and hooks her legs around James to urge him into her. "No," she whines, staring at him over Morgan's shoulder. "No, James, you're just too fucking big!"

Morgan, panting, looks at Kendall over her shoulder and smiles. Then, reaching back, she cups Kendall's head and pulls her into a brief kiss that lasts until James begins moving. Tongues exposed and dancing like fish, their eyes are glassy with pleasure as James fucks her. The couch rocks with the force of his thrusts, as he isn't just using his weight to fuck her but is driving into her with primal force, showing her none of the same care that he showed Morgan.

Morgan, trapped between them and still holding her legs parted around, laughs as she watches Kendall. "She's having fun," she says, and she turns her smile on James. "Is this what I look like when you fucked me?"

James grunts as he fucks Kendall. From this angle, his body isn't crushing them but is swinging and slamming into them. Sweat beads on his face from the effort as he holds Kendall by the ass and yanks her into him on each forward stroke, shaking them both. "Your face is more pinched," he pants. "Like it hurts."

Morgan laughs and rubs herself. "Well, it does hurt a bit," she says, paying special attention to her clit since her folds are sensitive after having James in her. "Nn. Your dick is amazing, but it's also just so big!"

Grunting and snorting with effort, James allows Morgan to sit forward and wipe the sweat from his face as he fucks, panting into her face as he speaks and moves and earning only a smile in return from her. "That's why I like Kendall's cunt so much. Shit's always tight, but she never complains."

Now rubbing herself while touching James' face, Morgan smiles and whines. Her thumb is on her clit, applying pressure and flicking it in rhythm with James' thrusts like he is fucking her. "Mm. It sounds like you two have a special connection," she purrs, and she leans forward to kiss him along his neck and chin as his leaves sweat across her cheeks where she touches him.

James smiles as his body shakes and quivers. "Jealous?"

kotochaos
kotochaos
761 Followers
12