BTS: Geis Crossover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan, caressing his sweaty cheek, winces with delight as she comes. "More envious than anything," she sighs, and she looks down his body to watch his big belly bouncing with his movements. She can feel the weight and force of him beneath her, moving her and moving Kendall, too. Lower still is Kendall's stretched pussy, welcoming him, enduring him, enjoying him. "Gosh, James. You're fucking her so hard."

Suddenly, Kendall goes wide-eyed beneath Morgan as James withdraws from her. "No," she whines, but James already has Morgan by the ankles. Morgan squeals as she falls back onto Kendall and has her knees pinned up to her shoulders as James stands up and falls into her with a hard, deep strokes.

"I'll fuck you, too," he growls, spitting onto her face as he exhales above her. Below her, Kendall lies, panting and hugging Morgan around the waist as James hammers the smaller woman. She watches Morgan reach up and kiss James, pained pleasure passing over her pretty face.

"Greedy slut," Kendall whines, and James laughs. Leaning past Morgan, he kisses Kendall while Morgan kisses and nibbles his neck and shoulders. His big body smothers the two of them as his hairy bottom shakes likes the sea while he drills her.

As James pulls away, he encircles both women, hugging Kendall while fucking into Morgan's tiny body while he pants. His dick is massively swollen, but he is holding back with impressive stamina, even as he goes breathless against them. "What's wrong," he teases, a cruel grin splitting his fat, undulating jowls. "You jealous, Kendall?"

"Of course I am," she snaps, and she snakes her hands up Morgan's body again. Finding Morgan's nipples, she tugs and twists them while Morgan whines and wriggles between them. "I want you to fuck ME, James! Not her!!"

Still grinning, James slides himself out of Morgan and into Kendall with surprising ease. Kendall moans, coming on penetration and again after only a few strokes as she pulls hard on Morgan's stiff little nipples. She feels empty again shortly after as James withdraws and barrels back into Morgan, and he continues this this for a few strokes before withdrawing completely and stepping away from them while stroking himself.

It takes time for Kendall and Morgan to recover and recognize that he is no longer fucking them. When they do, they sit up to find him standing with his legs parted, stroking his dick with his big, beefy hand in a blur. They fall immediately to the floor then, both smiling and holding their tongues out for him, eager to taste him. Sitting shoulder-to-shoulder, panting like animals, they approach him whining. Morgan rubs herself, and both are staring up at him, almost pleading with their eyes for him to come.

James waddles toward them, his big balls swinging with his movements as she jerks himself. He stops before them, growling and wagging his dick in their faces. "Bout to nut!!" Then, jaw slack and eyes glazed, James unloads onto them. He fires across Morgan's face first, but he gives Kendall the bulk of his semen. Both women whine in climax as he showers them, and Morgan works her fingers into her parted folds as Kendall leans into her, embracing her and grinding her sticky body against her.

As all three come down from their climactic highs, James jams his dick between them for them to clean him. They kiss and lick his shaft, and their tongues touch and dance around him. Kissing him, they kiss each other, and they giggle as James withdraws his dick to watch them. The last thing you see before the volume ends is James holding both Morgan and Kendall by the head, his dick against their cheeks as they kiss and fondle each other, both smiling and giggling like teenagers even though they are soaked in cum.

12