BTS: Geis Jame/Kendall Screen Test 01

Story Info
James and Kendall test their chemistry before the story.
4.5k words
4.17
2.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
765 Followers

6.2. James/Kendall Screen Test #1

Kendall sits blindfolded on the couch. She has her hands on her lap, at rest on a plain green skirt that hangs to her ankles, and is wearing a white blouse, buttoned in the front and tucked into the skirt. A grey cardigan is worn over the blouse, and she has her hair tied back into a loose ponytail to keep it out of her face. The couch, while very similar in appearance, is not yet stained, almost as if it has no seen use from Kendall or James.

"Are you ready?"

Kendall's head tilts slightly and she looks at me, just shy of the camera. Then, adjusting and tightening her blindfold, she sighs. "I don't like it, but I guess I'm ready."

"Good. Now, remember: the blindfold stays on. I want to test physical compatibility first, and I don't want physical appearance to get in the way. Got it?"

Kendall nods, removing her hands from the blindfold and setting them back onto her lap. She weaves her fingers this time. "I was just fixing it. Sorry."

"It is okay. Now, you can come on set."

While Kendall is seated and waiting, James comes shuffling onto set in a long black tee and a pair of baggy, torn blue jeans. The denim is dark blue and the pockets enormous and plentiful. He doesn't wear a belt, and his plaid briefs can be spied over the sagging pants. He adjusts his pants but accidently reveals a portion of her hairy ass cheeks when he does.

He stops in front of her and looks at me off camera.

"Okay, okay, good. Good. Now, Kendall, you just let the stud move your hands, okay? And then you can feel him."

"Okay." She tilts her head up at her ex in front of her and says, "Be gentle."

She offers James his hands, and he guides her by the wrists. His rough hands do not seem to be enough to reveal himself to her as he guides her palms to his crotch. She feels him immediately on eye contact, and her brows knit as she parts her hands along him, feeling his shaft through his pants with what appears to be growing incredulity. Upon feeling him out, her eyebrows raise. "Oh my. We're starting big, aren't we?"

James grins at me.

"Pretty big. Why not open his pants and find out?"

"Hard to figure out where to open them," she says, feeling along his pants until her fingers find his zipper. She swallows and licks her lips afterward, wetting them with her tongue. "Wow. He's huge. I guess that's why he's here, though, isn't it?" She finds the button on his jeans and flicks it open. "Okay, big guy, now hold still," she says, guiding his zipper down. She pulls his pants open carefully and with James' help pulls them down. Then, finding his dick again, she gasps as she feels him through his pants. A smile forms slowly on her lips. "Okay. Wow. You felt big earlier, but somehow you feel even bigger now. It's almost unreal."

Hooking his briefs with her fingers, she yanks them down and feels his heavy dick jump up. He smacks her across the chin, and Kendall takes it with a laugh while holding his briefs down. James steps out of his pants and lets her feel her way back up his body. She traces her fingers through his thigh hair on the way, murmuring to herself as she does. "Hmm. Hairy thighs?" Her brow knits thoughtfully as she purses her lips. "Feels almost nostalgic," she says, but when she finds his cock, she smiles again. She takes hold of him around his root and lifts him, hefting him, seemingly awed by his weight as she begins to laugh breathlessly to herself. "This, however, is completely new to me." She looks toward me with the blindfold on. "It feels so heavy," she says. "Color me impressed."

"You like it then?"

"Too early to tell," says Kendall as she holds him. James' dick hangs down her forearm but is swelling slowly to life as she hefts him. "But I'm willing to find out."

"That's all I can ask, really."

Kendall allows a small giggle. Her smile has not left her face since she started holding him. She rests her free hand against his thighs, caressing the hair there. "So, how do I start?"

"For now, you can just stroke him. Get him hard and get familiar with his size and everything."

Still smiling, Kendall gives a nervous laugh as she begins stroking him. "Wow, so he's really not even hard yet?" She bites her bottom lip. "God, I don't think I'll ever get used to it, then. Still, I guess here we go."

Holding her left hand to his thigh, she takes to stroking him with her right. She moves her hand slowly along his full length, learning him through touch alone. James grows rapidly then, hardening as he swells, and soon she finds hand gliding along his full length. Her lips form a surprised O as she touches him in breathless astonishment. "Holy shit. You weren't kidding, KC. He really does get bigger somehow!"

"Any new thoughts?"

"Just one: He's huge, he's hairy, and honestly, I'm a little intimidated so far."

"Fair enough. You look good stroking him at least."

Even through her blindfold, Kendall's eyeroll is unmistakable. "Mmhmm. I'm sure I do," she says, a little grin at rest on her face. She is leaned forward, supporting herself against his thigh as she strokes him idly.

"Okay, now lean forward and sniff his pubic hair."

Kendall moves automatically at first and then stops and frowns. "You want me to do what now?"

James, still smiling, remains quiet while standing before her. He has his hands behind his back and his big cock and belly sticking out at her. She doesn't stop stroking him or caressing his thighs, in fact.

"I want you to smell his crotch."

"For real," she asks, and when she hears no response from me, she sighs. "Ick. Okay. Fine."

Still stroking him, she moves her left hand along his body to find his pubic hair. Then, she leans forward and tentatively sniffs his crotch before forcing her nose into his pubic hair. She breathes him, giving shallow breathes at first and then a few deep breathes before sitting back to stroke him. Now, she uses two hands, her heavy breasts bouncing with her increased movement.

"So, Kendall? How was it? What did you think? Tell the truth."

Kendall pauses, holding James by the center of his shaft. "The truth? Well, the truth is that he smells...manly?" She laughs. "I don't know. He kind of stinks like sweat, but it's also different, too. Whatever it is, it's a strong smell and it kind of makes my nostrils tingle. I recognize it, though I don't know where from. I don't dislike it, though."

"You don't dislike it, but you do you like it? Does it turn you on?"

Kendall shrugs and strokes him again, her movements idle again, no longer impassioned as they had been after her two long sniffs. "It's fine, I guess. I mean, I am turned on, if that means anything." She punctuates her admission with another bite of her lip and, aware of the camera, leans in to give him another sniff as she strokes him.

"Good. Very good. Now, don't be shy. Spit down his shaft and use your saliva as lubricant to help you stroke him."

Kendall grimaces but gathers her saliva in her mouth. She spits clumsily down his shaft, with most of the saliva ending up on the floor between them. What does end up on him is quickly spread along his flesh. Despite the gracelessness of the action, James pulses in her hand, unleashing a river of precum as he watches his ex attempt to spit along his shaft. Kendall feels it and removes her hands, her fingers sticky with what he expelled as she asks, "Did he just come?"

"Precum. You can use that, too, to make him really slick."

"Precum?" Kendall's jaw hangs open for a bit as she returns her hands to him. She finds his crown and feels him. "Wow, that's a lot of precum, then." Wrapping him in both hands again, she strokes him as instructed, mixing his excessive precum with her meager saliva and spreading it along him. James swells thicker in her grace, and she traces the fingers of her left hand along his shaft, laughing quietly to herself as she does. "Good God, this dick is thick."

"You seem to be enjoying it."

Kendall laughs more openly, a flush creeping onto her cheeks. "There's just so much of him, I'm trying to get used to it."

"Is he bigger than Jackson?"

Kendall tilts her head, giving me a no-nonsense look through the mask as she strokes James. "I feel like you already know this," she says, but then she bites her lip and returns her attention to James' dick. "Though, I suppose I can't really know without seeing him. Maybe the blindfold makes him feel bigger, but even then, I can't imagine Jackson feeling this big and hard with a blindfold on." She smiles, giggling only inches from his dick. "Whatever size Jackson is, this guy feels just as impressive at least, if not more."

James, still grinning, looks at me and at you with his hands on his hips while chuckling quietly to himself.

"And you said you recognize the smell?"

Kendall frowns thoughtfully and holds James by the root. "I think so, but I can't quite remember where it's from. It's so familiar..." She leans forward and gives a shallow breath, and this time lingers. "He kind of stinks..." Moving closer, her nose touches his pubic hair. She closes her lips tight, breathes deep through her nostrils, and this time stays there. Holding him by the root, she begins moving her hand again, stroking him and panting into his crotch. Slowly, her free hand moves and finds his balls. Cupping them, she moans. "Whoa! Those are some big balls, too, to go with his big cock, huh?"

"And how you feel about those?"

"About his balls," she murmurs, her face still in his pubic hair. Kendall traces her fingers along his balls, tickling them lightly. "They're, uh, hairy, I guess, and they're big." She grins into his pubic hair. "And they're heavy, too."

"Taste them."

There is a pause before Kendall whispers, "...Taste them?" She shrugs. "Okay..." Parting her pink lips, Kendall kisses his hairy cock root first. Then, realizing her mistake, kisses her way down to his balls. She holds his cock up, his fat crown pressed against his heavy bell while she strokes him. When she finds his balls, she pauses to moisten her lips, and kisses them again. Then, lips still parted, she sucks one into her mouth and moans as she tastes him for the first time.

Standing above her, restraining himself, James breathes quietly. He leans his head back, his arms behind him, and his cheeks inflating like big balloons as he tries to breathe through the pleasure. A deep moan escapes him despite his efforts, and he straightens himself quickly to check and see how she will respond, but she doesn't respond at all. She just keeps stroking him slowly while licking and sucking his testicles.

"And how does he taste?"

Kendall, sucking James, waits a few seconds before releasing him. Then, she sits back with wet lips and returns to stroking him with two hands. She licks her lips and catches her breath, and her movements are eager now, determined, as a smile spreads across her face. "Good," she says, speaking quickly and without thought. Then, remembering herself, she stammers, saying, "What I mean is, eh tastes fine. Manly, I guess. Like...Like flesh." She licks her lips again, though, and moans as her hands glide along his shaft. "Oh, God, I think he's getting bigger somehow."

"He likes when you taste him."

James, while quiet, looks at you and nodded. His grin is so big that it takes up half his face.

Kendall pauses when she hears this and holds him at the root with both hands. "He does," she asks, and then she is momentarily distracted. Lifting her left arm, she holds it up against his cock and balks as she feels how his length compares.

"He does." Kendall smiles, and I say, "So, why don't you suck him now?"

Holding him to her forearm, stroking him, Kendall hums. "I guess I could do that," she says, and she angles him to hold him to her lips. She kisses his and feels her lips smeared with precum. Parting her lips, she sucks some up and then falls back laughing, still holding his dick as she gathers her wits. "Oh God, KC, I don't know. How am I even going to fit him?"

"Just keep trying. I think you'll find a way."

Still giggling, Kendall leans forward again, speaking into his crown. "I guess I'll have to," she says, and she stroking him carefully into her mouth. Kendall's brow knits as she struggles with James. His dimensions are new to her, clearly unfamiliar, but she does not shy away from him. Instead, she sucks him with careful determination, learning as she goes. James groans above her but can hardly be heard over her wet, sloppy slurping. She moans, too, holding him steady with her left hand as she bobs her head on him.

James stands over her with a smile and gives a thumbs up to you while Kendall slobbers on me. A viscous mixture of saliva and precum gather on her lips and run down her chin, falling in slow, winding webs. Even blindfolded, Kendall sucks James dutifully, taking him to the edge of her throat and choking before retreating. She keeps a solid pace, teasing herself laboriously and gagging lewdly as she does. As she loses her breath, she sits back on her knees and strokes him with both hands while panting. "Fuck! That's a lot of cock!"

"You're handling it well, though."

Kendall flashes a brief smile and wipes her chin on the back of her right hand. "Thanks, I guess." Taking him back into both hands, she strokes him from crown to root while panting. "He does seem to be enjoying it, based on how slick he's getting."

"He is enjoying it. In fact, I'd say he's just about ready to fuck you."

"Fuck me?" Kendall pauses, fists wrapped around the center of James' cock. Her eyebrows appear above her mask as she says, "You expected him to fuck me?" Using both hands, Kendall holds him by root and crown as if measuring him. Then, running her hand up from his root to his crown, she gasps. "You really think he could fit inside of me?"

"Are you worried he can?"

Kendall laughs nervously and returns to stroking James, but her movements are slow now, careful. "I'm worried he would break me."

"I promise to intervene if I see you breaking."

Kendall, seemingly amused, laughs while stroking James and says, "Forgive me if I don't believe you."

"Fine but the point is to see if you two are sexually compatible, right? Well, we can't find that out if you two don't actually have sex."

James grins at me while Kendall tilts her head on one side. Holding him by the root with both hands as if weighing him, Kendall murmurs. "Maybe..." She strokes him again, one hand on his root while the other glides along his shaft. She moves slowly on him, as if measuring him again, and then says, "My fingers don't even meet around his shaft, Koto."

"Just let him try. He'll go slow and see how deep he can go, and if it hurts, we'll stop."

Kendall sighs. "Fine, but he's wearing a condom."

"Aren't you on birth control?"

"I don't care," Kendall snaps, her hands frozen on his shaft. "If he's not wearing a condom, then he's not inside of me. Period."

James glares at me, and I sigh. "Fine. Let me get you one." I give James a large condom. "There. He's got the condom. He'll open it and put it on his crown, but then I want to see you roll it down his shaft."

Kendall, already irritated, frowns. "Wait, he'll put it on his crown? He'll open it? What, is he not wearing a mask?"

"No, he's not."

"Well, that doesn't seem fair," said Kendall as James removed her hands long enough to put the condom on. It struggled to fit over his fat crown and seemed to be suffocating him as he guided her hands back into place. She held him at the crown for a moment, getting a feel for it before rolling the condom carefully down his gargantuan shaft. Holding it taut, Kendall commented, "The damn thing feels like it's about to burst."

"What do you want me to say, Kendall? He's got a big dick."

"That's an understatement," she groused, holding James by the root. The condom fit him like a second skin and showed his veins cleanly through the yellow-tinted rubber. James grimaced with discomfort as he wore it but held back the curses which he wanted to shout. Kendall stroked him idly while saying, "I'm pretty sure he's part horse."

"Let' find out. Lie back and part your legs."

"Fine." Kendall sighs. "Let's do this, I guess." She lies back and lifts her skirt up over her hips. Next, she lowers her panties with her legs parted and tosses them aside. A sizable wets pot betrays her arousal as the panties are left on the floor, and her glistening vulva displays her arousal to you. She has hair down there, trimmed but growing, and James regards it with a crown before squatting to line up with her. He looks at me for confirmation while holding his crown to her wetted cleft.

"Are you ready, Kendall?"

Holding her legs parted at the thighs, Kendall reached out and felt around his pelvis. It took her time to find his cock head past his belly, and when she did, she shivered. "As ready as I'll ever be," she said, and she squeaked as he entered her. "Holy fuck! It's like I have a whole human armed shoved up into me--Ah!" Words failed her as her jaw went tight. She stretched wide around him to accommodate him and held her breath as he eased into her. James was careful, holding her by one leg and holding his root with his other hand. He seesawed into her with slow, delicate strokes, giving her a bit and then taking it away. Slowly, but surely, she opened for him, and where she started with a wince, she was soon panting and moaning as she flexed and gleamed around him.

"How is it?"

Kendall, back braced against the couch and head bent for a good angle to watch the penetration, grunts. The mask prevents her from seeing anything and each forward stroke by James crushed her body gently into the cushions. "Big. Good but big."

"Too big?"

Kendall shakes her head.

"Are you afraid he's going to break you?"

Kendall quivers and whines. "He might," she admitted as James reached half his length in her. She comes, a quiet orgasm that saw her gushing across his shaft. This seemed to have emboldened James, who moved faster inside of her. Kendall adjusted her grip, taking hold of her legs at her ankles, and groaned. "Oh, fuck, that's deep!"

"You seem like you're enjoying it now."

Kendall, swearing and laughing, grunted again. "Fuck! He's right up against my cervix." She still held herself by the ankles but no longer needed to. James supported himself against her thighs and had her legs spread wide while he went deep. He slowed himself again, grunting as his fat balls slapped against her on each forward stroke. Kendall, freeing one ankle, reached forward to feel him again and found her hand against his fat, undulating belly.

"Oh. Slow down, big guy! You're going to burst me open if we keep going like that!"

James kept going, hammering into her until he looked to me for confirmation. Seeing me agree, he slowed and then stopped with half his length in her. His shaft glistened with her arousal.

"Are you asking him to stop, Kendall?"

Kendall, wrapped around him, flexes, and her pussy seemed to be urging him back inside. "No," she admitted. "No, don't stop. Definitely don't stop. Just, I don't know...I feel so full. He's knocking against my cervix, Koto."

James grinned and returned to moving, but he gave slow, measured strokes while Kendall moaned. Soon, she was rolling her hips into him. As each forward stroke hit her cervix, her complaints began fewer as pleasured whines replaced them.

"Does it hurt?"

"No," she panted, shaking her head. "No pain. Just big. So big. So full. Fuck!!" Her toes curled in climax as she wetted him again. She removed her hand, whined, and then reached under his belly to hold him by the dick and urge him in. "Yeah! Such a nice, big cock! Good cock! So full! I'm so full and there's still cock left!"

"Do you want it all?"

Kendall paused, chewing her lip and rubbing her clit as James fucked her. "Mm." She twitched, as if reacting to me on a delay. "What? More? How? He's already up against my cervix, Koto! You can't go any deeper."

kotochaos
kotochaos
765 Followers
12