BTS: Geis Jame/Kendall Screen Test 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a story, Kendall. Just trust me."

Kendall whined in her third climax and then nodded. "I want more," she hissed. "I want all of him!"

James and I made eye contact.

"You heard the lady. Give it to her."

James' grin blossomed into a full, sinister smile as he snorted like a bull. Then, repositioning himself, he cupped her ass and pulled her up into him as he hammered down into her. Kendall screeched, coming and hooking her legs around his hips as they fucked hard. Her entire body seemed to shake as he did her so roughly, and she held him by the chest and the shoulders, running her hands along his body as her face contorted in pained pleasure. "Wait. Wait! I definitely know this body...!"

Kendall ran her hands along James' shoulders, up his straining neck, to his face. She felt his mouth, his lips, his nose, and clear horror was written upon her face until the orgasm hit. Then, seizing him by the shoulder, she whined as a series of deep, hard thrusts softened her and opened her to him. "No. Oh, God, no!!"

Her words died in a scream as James entered her cervix. A brief flash of pain crossed her face, replaced immediately by wild, animal pleasure. She went wide-eyed and then catatonic behind the mask. Holding James by the shoulders, she laid there as he pinned her to the couch, his entire shaft buried inside of her, touching and tickling the most virgin regions of her body. They stayed like this for a while afterward, James' wet balls pressed against her parted, weeping pussy while he gasped above her like an animal.

"Kendall, are you okay?"

"He made it," she murmured. "He made it into my cervix. It's impossible, but he gave it all to me."

"It's a story. Anything is possible. Do you want him to pull out?"

Kendall, feeling his face, panicked and nodded, but when James withdrew himself, she caught him by his slick root and urged him back in. James checked with me to make sure it was okay and then began fucking her again. He was careful again, his strokes slow but deep, deeper than they ever were before, and Kendall began to weep. Tears wetted her mask and flowed down her cheeks as she cried out, "Oh God, Koto! He's so big! He's so deep inside of me!!"

"Well, what do you think? Would you say that you two are compatible?"

Sobbing with pleasure while her body rocked, Kendall hugged James around the shoulders. "Yes," she hissed, and she cupped his head and pulled him toward her. "Kiss me! Kiss me, you stud! Kiss me and fuck me!!" Their lips met, and Kendall held him there. James fucked her hard while she drove her tongue into his mouth, sucking him and drinking him. Soon, their lips are wet with slobber as James seemed to drool onto her in his fucking frenzy. He thickened visibly inside of her, and she moaned. "He's getting close! Coming! COMING!!"

"Pull out!"

James didn't slow but looked back at me over his shoulder, his nostrils flared, his eyes wide at his balls made a loud slapping sound with each stroke.

"Pull out and fuck her tits. Finish on her face."

James huffed, but Kendall lifted her blouse beneath him. Her breasts bounced between them as she moaned, and then she cupped them and held them together, creating a canyon of cleavage for him to fuck. "Do it!!"

James growled. "Fucking fine!"

Lifting himself out of her, James straddled Kendall and slapped his cock down between them. Kendall cooed and tightened her grip, wrapping herself around his cock. The condom was torn and his cockhead was leaking precum against her body. Kendall either didn't notice or didn't care, but she smiled as she held him between her breasts and began stroking him with full-bodied, hungry movements.

James stayed rough with her, pinning one of his big hands flat against the wall to support himself as he fucked her breathlessly. His hard dick hammered up against her face as he grew thicker and redder. A mixture of their combined juices smeared across her face, and Kendall had her head tilted, pinned against the couch as he fucked her. Eventually, his cock slipped up under her mask and then lifted it off completely, revealing his face to her just as he came.

"JAMES?!"

Huffing and grunting above her, James stiffened and shouted, "Nutting!!!" He erupted on his backward stroke, shooting deep into Kendall's cleavage before surfacing on a forward thrust and firing directly into her open mouth. He rammed into her face, smearing it with fresh, gushing semen and then held there groaning and staring her in the eyes as she stared back at him. Her expression was caught somewhere between a glare and awe as she shivered, shook, and squirted in climax.

Squatted over her, panting with his enormous dick in her face, James smiled to find Kendall licking him. She kept her eyes closed, an appearance of shame written in the way she avoided his gaze. Even as he lost steel, James remained impressively large as she slurped him clean. He sat back, sighed, and then winked at you. "Good nut."

"So, what do you think now that you know the truth, Kendall? Are you two still compatible?"

Kendall spared me a glare and spit James' dick out of her mouth. Then, looking up at him, she licked his shaft up to his pubic hair and stopped there to breath him in. James grinned at me and cupped her head, holding her in place. She stayed there, licking him, until she lowered herself to suck his balls into her mouth, and then it stopped there, holding that image of her submission, James smiling at you, giving a thumbs up at his dick-drunk ex sucked his massive, hairy testicles.

12